Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Lilith just looked towards a moment in time before she spoke, "I love the rain though." But she would head inside anyways.

"this is a monthly down pour you won't be able to see two feet in front of you " Ross had normal rains through out the year in his realm but twelve times a year the area nearly flooded from the amount of rain he got

"And? This should have me worried why?" Lilith questioned as she looked over her shoulder towards him before she was shaking her head a bit, and allowing her bat wings to become visible again, wrapping them around herself. No point in using magic to keep that hidden anymore. Far better than way.

Lilith just looked at him for a moment but was giving him a light kiss back. "Lets go back inside...." she spoke in a light voice.

Lilith just looked at him for a brief moment before she spoke, "Maybe I don't want to watch a movie. I want to do something.... I just don't know what. I have energy I want to wear off. I need to be active... jog, swim, something to get this energy out."

"I don't know what I want!" Lilith pouted after a moment in time, before she was folding her arms over her chest.

"then pick something Lilith cause I am not goin to do it for you" Ross chuckled and then looked around "its that or you can help me sharped ALL the dull swords"

Lilith just looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Maybe I don't wanna. I wanna swim I think."

Lilith just looked towards him for a moment, although she didn't say anything. She was just speaking something softly under her breath, an apology by the wounds of it, before she was retreating away quickly.

In the end Lilith ended up deciding to go swimming, although was actually wearing a swimming suit. Shockingly a one piece and not her usual bikini.

As Ross was sharpening the swords, he would eventually feel a faint mental tug. Just from Kitiara. Despite the fact that physically she was unconscious, mentally she was wide awake. And she wanted to speak to Ross about something. Although he was also able to ignore the message as well if needed.

"I'm sorry.... I hope I'm not being a bother. But I did learn something while I was in the past. The bands are still important but when I actually got to learn more about them. The bands, while they looked blood red, they were actually a combination of the blood red and black. I was told it was very dangerous to do that but it had been necessary, the only thing that could actually contain the being. But there had been a few other ideas floating around... instead of just the bands.... what if were could create some kind of coffin, tomb, or something like that? Lure him in there, I feel like that would be far easier than trying to trap him.... I don't know.... My thoughts.... are scattered.... I feel like I'm falling constantly.... And I want my sister.... but.... I can't reach her...." Kitiara's voice whispered through his head and she was gently showing him a few things. Not forcibly showing him, more like she was "holding" the image up for him to take and look at himself. He could decide to look.

Back
Top Bottom