Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"you never a bother Kit, for right now you need to rest we will deal with this man once you wake and don't worry your sister is with you Kit you just need to wake up even if it is for a moment" Ross knew that Jace and taken Kit and Jacob to his realm so that her sister could watch over her while she was sleeping

Sure enough, Kimiko was with Kitiara, currently curled up on the bed next to her sister fast asleep as well, just holding onto one of her hands. Honestly Kimiko had ended up having a minor break down, and had ended up putting herself to sleep after crying. She had been scared that she was going to lose her sister as well, but reassurance from her husband had helped.

Jacob laid on the floor in his wolf form and currently refused to leave that form until she woke up or showed signs of waking up. while standing next to the bed was Jace checking on her life line and nodding his head glad that it was still strong.

"your mate and sister are both waiting for you Kit so go to them and give them some peace as well." Ross knew that he sister would be happy to see her wake up

Kitiara just gave a mental headshake before she spoke, "I'm lost..... There is a path but.... It is confusing." There was so much going on in her head although it wasn't long before obviously her mental image was distracted. Distracted by something different, a familiar presence that she hadn't been expecting. Rafe had decided to assist from the afterlife it seemed. At least he was going to try to. Kimiko found herself startled awake, tears forming in her eyes as she sat up, with a soft gasp. But it wasn't long before she was giving a soft smile before she spoke softly, "She'll be okay. She was lost in the darkness but.... she has a guide."

While he was chatting with Kitiara, Lilith was just laying on her back and floating in the water, staring up at the ceiling. There were so many things on her mind, but her biggest wonder was how that damn dark god even got free. He shouldn't have been able to get free, not easily anyways. There was so much more to this. And his power was always growing, but nobody seemed to know the reason. She was coming out of those thoughts for a moment when she felt a rather odd sensation, a feeling of being watched which had her moving so that she wasn't laying on her back, instead just kicking her feet a bit to keep her above the water. What on earth? Yet again.... she had been half expecting this. She had perhaps made a target of herself when she had stolen something rather precious from that man. Whoops.

Upon walking into where Lilith was, Ross would find her crouched on the ground with her wings wrapped around herself. Stupid fucking hallucinations and illusions. Flashbacks of the past that she had so desperately wanted to forget. Her own life as a slave. Asshole god and playing with her head.

"N....N...No! Don't touch me!" Lilith whimpered and was actually pushing away from him, getting to her feet, taking a couple steps away. She had her arms wrapped around herself tightly, and she was actually trembling at that point in time. Truly she didn't even see Ross, instead she just saw one of the men that she use to deal with all the time. "Agh!" she did shriek though when she went to move backwards from him more, only to end up falling backwards into the pool.

Ross reached over and snagged her out of the water and then pulled her close "relax Lilith you are with a friend your not back in the hell hole" Ross hated that she was back in that place

Lilith was coughing a bit but didn't say anything. No she was quivering in his arms. This would probably be one of the few times that he would see her so vulnerable.

"Asya.... I want her... " Lilith was mumbling, just keeping her arms around herself tightly. Hey whatever would help get her out of this sad mood.

"I will see if she can come but if she is with her mate it may be a bit" Ross gently scooped her up and headed to their room reaching out mentally for the other female to see if she was available

Asya had been lounging next to Liam in a hot tub actually when she felt Ross reach out to her. Although there was a hint of almost panic in that mental touch, which had her leaning forward a bit, a small frown on her lips. 'What is going on?' she inquired.

'its Lilith I went to check on her while she was swimming and found her freaking out like she was back at that asses home and being beaten' Ross knew that would get her attention since as far as he know only select few knew of this information

Asya was actually letting out a small breath of air when she heard that, and her eyes were narrowing. Actually from how close Liam was sitting at that point in time, he would probably feel her anger as well. 'Fucking hell!' she hissed mentally. After that she was questioning, 'How is she reacting?'

"well she managed to flee from me at first and toppled in to the water but once I got her out she asked for you I am currently getting her dried off, changed and in to bed' Ross didn't like how scared she was and would rather she be her normal self

'Did she say anything when you approached? Is she trembling? Crying? Tell me everything.' Asya spoke as she was getting out of the hot tub and grabbing a towel so that she could get going.

Ross walked her through everything that had happened form the time he went in till he contacted her all while he finished getting her settled and then laying down next to her assuring her that he was in contact with Asya as they spoke but that he was staying with her till she arrived

Asya just gave a faint sigh before she spoke, 'This is good. It means it isn't that bad right now. Whatever she saw, were from a less violent memory. Still something that would cause nightmares, and PTSD, but not as bad. I'll be there in a bit.' With that she was going over to Liam and giving him a soft kiss. "I'll be back in a bit." she spoke in a soft voice.

"I'll try not to but... We'll see. I know her memories, I know her past. If she is stuck in an illusion of the past... how long it takes to bring her out...depends on when. Some memories are more horrid than others. My only hope is.... it wasn't the final one before we found her. But I'm scared that that is the case, from what Ross told me. Sounds like how it started. Minor beatings, and violence. But that morphed into something worse." Asya spoke after a moment in time before she was taking a step away from him, and then vanished away.

Back
Top Bottom