Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"You can come with if you want." Asya was commenting before she pushed some hair out of her face, before she was vanishing completely. He would be able to follow her magic trail easy enough.

Liam decided to stay as she would have her hands full with her friend and knowing Lilith she wouldn't have asked for help if she didn't want it

Asya was vanishing and soon enough she was appearing at Ross' place, and walking into the room where the other two were at. "Lilith. I'm here." she spoke in a gentle voice and wasn't at all shocked when the female ran over, and was wrapping her arms around her.

Asya just wrapped an arm around Lilith before she spoke in a soft voice, "Wings away. You are safe. I am here now." Lilith's wings were vanishing but she was still quivering and clinging to Asya tightly. Asya was just stroking her hair gently before she spoke, "Lilith. None of it is real. Listen to my voice, feel my presence." Her eyes were flickering towards the doorway as a new power was felt and she was shifting so that Lilith was more behind her as the dark god actually seemed to appear. Or at least an image of him. Oh how his voice sounded like one of Lilith's old masters. The same one that had tortured Lilith, and completely broke her at one point in time. "It is a shame that you picked that one to mimic. Because... I know he is dead. I killed him and plunged his soul into the depths of Purgatory. Even know I can feel him screaming and crying for help." Asya spoke in a dark voice.

Ross watched the male but said nothing. as it was he was doing his best to keep his temper under control and to not give in to his desire to his true power and become living flame. Ross wanted to comfort his mate but he knew now wasn't the time to try.

while they were hadn't all that Tayla was sitting in Atticus's family home eating dinner while feeling out of place every time his parents called her princess rather then by her name which they had always done before

Asya was just watching the projection for a brief moment in time before she was gently passing Lilith off to Ross. "She is calming. Simply reassure her." she commented, at least verbally. Mentally she was more or less telling him to go fuck her.

Asya just looked over before she spoke, "Trust me. Just be gentle." After that she was shooing him away before she was adding, "Just be gentle, just reassure her."

Ross sighed and then scooped his mate up and carried her back in to the room and closed the door.

once dinner was over Tayla moved to get up so she could get settled in her room since she was there for a week

Lilith was a bit startled when she was scooped up, although Asya had been right when she had said that she seemed a lot better. She at least seemed to recognize him that time.

Lilith just looked at him for a moment in time, although she didn't say much of anything at first. She just studied him for a brief moment in time before she was nodding her head. "I....I think I'm okay." she spoke in a soft voice, and she was mumbling his name.

Ross gently kissed her and then rested his head on hers "Asya said to fuck you to calm you down but I won't do that unless it is what you want"

Lilith just looked at him for a moment in time, before she was just reaching up and gently touching his cheek.

Lilith just looked at him for a moment in time before she was just speaking in a soft voice, "Please just lie with me. Don't leave me.... please..."

Atticus was speaking to his parents in a low voice before he was looking at the servant that came in to mention that Seras was wanting to speak to them, when possible.

In the end, Lilith ended up falling asleep, and Asya was returning back to Liam. Although she was more or less collapsing into his arms when she was arriving, her arms wrapping around him.

Asya was just looking towards him before she spoke, "Yeah. Lilith is going to be alright. Ross is with her. I just had to help a small bit, not much."

"Thankfully. It was as I feared and the master that she was with before Seras and I had found her. But thankfully she was in the early memories, back before the serious abuse started." Asya was sighing before she was commenting that she was going back to the hot tub.

Back
Top Bottom