Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Seras just looked at her for a moment before she was speaking "Let's get going then. I believe it is lunch time anyways."

Lilith was rousing a bit when he was picking her up and mumbling something. Sounded more like an apology if anything.

"yes Ma'am" Lilly stood up and walked with her so that they could go and eat.

"just go back to sleep love you were up all night and you need to rest" Ross kissed her head and smiled at her lightly

"It is Seras." Seras spoke in a gentle voice after a moment in time.

"Wanna change.... Wanna shower.... " Lilith mumbled. Nope she wanted clean clothes, and not to be covered in blood. But she also wanted sleep.

"yes Ma'am" Lilly kept there head down the few times her temper had gotten the best of her showed that she could stand up for herself but she was just too scared to do so.

Ross chuckled and then sat her up and stripped her of her armor before carrying her to a bath "you just rest against me and I'll get you cleaned up"

Lilith was just leaning her head against him although she didn't really say much of anything. No she was actually beyond exhausted. Yet again.... Fighting was draining. Especially if you were like her, and always up close and personal. And now that she was more awake, she was slightly aware of some of the injuries that she had.

Lilith didn't seen to react much, except to the occasional hiss of pain. Nope actually when they were done, he would find that she had fallen asleep using him as a pillow

Ross smiled and then carefully got them both dry once he was certain she was clean after that he headed to their room so she could sleep more

While Ross did that, Kitiara had returned to where Jacob was at, and was just wrapping arms around him, since he was human currently.

Jacob turned and then wrapped his arms around her as well and just held her close. Jace had made it so with out her permission while they were there he couldn't shift so fo rate time being he was stuck as a human

Kitiara was just leaning her forehead against him. No she could still feel the exhaustion and the drain from a few days ago.

"come on you need to rest some more" Jacob didn't like how tired she was and while he wanted to curl up around her all her could do at that point was holder close

"I know... I should but at the same time.... I'm wide awake. I don't want to sleep. " Kitiara spoke. Nope she was going to be doing any crazy adventures, but she wasn't wanting to sleep all at once. Nope she was actually giving him a peck on the cheek.

Jacob smiled slightly and the ruffled her hair "then what would you like to do" Jacob knew he couldn't force her to rest but he would keep an eye on her

Kitiara shook her head before she spoke "I'm not sure." She was ignoring the comment that her sister had made about how they could actually sleep together. One way to strengthen a bond. Kitiara wasn't aware that her sister had made the suggestion to both of them.

"we can do anything you want I don't push or rush things" Jacob rubbed the back of his head lightly this would tell her that he sister had said something to him as well

Kitiara was actually flushing slightly and hiding behind her hair, and commenting that she was going to get revenge on her. Kitiara was even reaching out to Jace and telling him, playfully, that Kimiko was being a bully.

Jacob chuckled "she lust loves her sister and wants you to be happy"

Jace just chuckled and then spoke back "then do as she said and she won't bully you"

Kitiara didn't seem to say anything, in fact Kimiko was the one who noticed how even her mental connection was closed down. This had her getting up from where had been sitting. Kitiara was just speaking in a small voice "I.... I'm sorry..... " With that she was turning and fleeing away from him, tears in her eyes

Jacob went after her and easily caught her and pulled her close "you have nothing to be sorry for Kit now please tell me what upset you" Jacob didn't like that she was upset and it had his inner wolf freaking out and wanting to calm its mate some how

"B.... Because.... I can't..... I'm scared... I'm scared to truly get close to anybody again. I didn't want to. I closed myself off to falling in love intentionally.... " Kitiara spoke, and was just shaking her head a bit.

Jacob pulled her close and held her against his chest letting her listen to his heart "I know you have been hurt Kit but you can't let that pain rule your life it keeps you weak and mares you venerable trust me I know its how I ended up as a wolf"

Kitiara shook her head then spoke "I will always be weak. That is just my fatal flaw. " With that she was opening back up to her sister and was telling her to go and fuck her husband. This random comment had Kimiko a bit startked, and she was about choking on her food.

"no you won't there is a difference between being physically weak and emotionally weak and you are neither you just have to believe that" Jacob kept her close to him since he didn't want her running off

Back
Top Bottom