Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Azazel smiled at her when he looked up "thank you this is Celeste Rose" Azazel then handed her over to her Nanny but put and invisible block on their door no one in the room would be able to leave with out their permission

The woman gave a small smile before she was taking the child gently and just held her close, and smiling down at her softly. "Celeste Rose, such a beautiful name. You my dear are going to grow up to be as beautiful as your mommy." she spoke in a gentle voice. How she wished that her own child were still alive but she was looking at Azazel before she spoke, "I still have to thank you for allowing me this opportunity."

"your welcome now I am going to go and join my wife" Azazel then turned and left her with he baby and went to join his wife in the shower so they could have some alone time

The woman just watched him leave before she was turning to walk into the actual nursery, which was through another doorway. Not that she was really going anywhere, except to the man's actual room. This had her setting the sleeping infant into the crib.

Seras was giving a small smile before she was just looking at him before stepping away to finish washing the shampoo out of her hair.

While this was happening, Lilith was sitting up on top of the smithy, just kicking her feet a bit and gazing off into the distance. She was currently chatting with Kimiko, the pair of them just discussing what Kitiara had seen. About dealing the god. A rather annoying thing, and they couldn't really talk to the other female about it considering she was completely unconscious still.
"So this is riding on those bracelets actually working?" Lilith questioned Kimiko after a moment in time, who was standing next to her in an astral projection form. This had the other woman giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Correct. And they will work. We know what we need to do, it is just a matter of getting everything we need."

Ross walked up behind her and then spoke "I'll help how I can but Seras and Azazel asked us all to rest for a week before we do anything drastic"

Lilith just looked over her shoulder towards him before she spoke, "Azazel asked you guys to rest. Myself, Asya, Ambrose, Belial, and Kitiara will be busy still."

Lilith just looked towards him for a moment in time, "It is peaceful up here. And your customers were annoying me, those men were assholes." With that she was just watching as the astral projection of Kimiko disappeared.

Lilith just looked over at him before she spoke, "I have always disliked random men slapping my ass, and that happened a few times. And I definitely didn't like it at all."

Lilith just looked at him before she spoke, "No need to worry so much, I handled it." With that she was getting to her feet and brushing some of her hair from her face.

Lilith looked towards him before she spoke, "No. You aren't going to do that. It is perfectly fine. I handled it. I don't need your protecting me all the time. I stand up for myself, and I put people in their place."

"who said you need protection love but there are certain rules in my forge and they broke them besides I like pounding people" Ross smiled at her as he knew she was fully capable of protecting herself

Lilith just looked towards him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Well.... I don't typically cause problems around people that I like." With that she was looking towards him before she was taking a step back towards the edge of the building before she was just putting her hands up towards the sky.

Back
Top Bottom