Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"She will have to get use to using them all the time now." Seras spoke before she was gesturing for him to head back to talk to people, and she was stating that she would be out in a bit, she just had to feed the baby.

while they were dealing with business Tayla was sitting in her room reading a book. since one of the maids had been sent to tell her that she was leaving with Atticus she had avoided getting packed. Tayla found it odd that she was being sent away when things could go to hell in an instant

Last edited:
Atticus eventually went to Tayla's room and was tapping on the door. Honestly he wasn't even sure why he was taking her with him. He had just been planning to check on his parents and was then going to rejoin the fight. "We are going to be headed out in a few houra."

Azazel walked up behind him and then spoke "Pack for a week Tayla you as well Atticus we are all taking a break to recover from the constant battles" Azazel handed Atticus the list of where everyone was going and what they were doing so that way he was aware of where everyone was

Atticus just looked at him for a moment in time before he spoke, "This battle isn't even close to being over, but if you say so." With that he was just shrugging and heading off so that he could pack.

"Except for the enemy isn't going to let us rest." Atticus spoke before looking at Seras as she came over and states not to worry. "The demons shall keep him at bay." She spoke. "A lot it pressure on them." He commented which had her nodding before stating that they had offered.

Seras looked towards her before she spoke "Good night to you as well." After that she turned on her heel and walked over to her husband once again. "Take her so I can shower? " She inquired.

Seras was giving a gentle smile before she was handing their daughter over so that she could go off and shower quick, at least while the baby was napping. Hopefully she stayed asleep for a bit longer.

Azazel lifted their little girl up and kissed her head before lowering her back down and then smiled at her before moving and sitting down near her crib since they had had one set up in their room until they were ready to move her to the nursery.

Seras was heading to the bathroom and was going over to get the shower started up so that she could do just that. As the shower was warming up she was grabbing a couple of towels out so that everything was ready.

Seras just looked towards him for a brief moment before she spoke in a soft voice, "I was thinking Celeste."

Seras just looked over her shoulder towards him before she spoke, "I love it." After that she was closing the bathroom door and stripping so that she could step into the shower. If he decided to join her, then so be it.

"Why don't you go and spend some time with your wife. I can look after her, if you will allow me." came the familiar voice of the baby's nanny as she walked into the room, a gentle smile on her lips.

Back
Top Bottom