Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Asya looked at him for a moment before she was just closing her eyes.

Ambrose was sending Tayla back to the palace then looked over at Jace, who was holding Kimiko. "Take her home." He spoke.

"It isn't a where but a when. And yes we will get her back. She went to learn more about how that God was sealed away in the first place. Almost ten thousand years ago." Lilith spoke from where she was just laying on the ground.

"Kitty is safe. She knows what she is doing. And Rafe is with her." Kimiko muttered from her hsibands arms. Seems like she was conscious again.

Kimiko opened her eyes and looked at him. "Don't leave me... Please... " She spoke in a soft voice before she was curling up again. No she could feel her twins pain, which helped her know she was alive but at the same time, she didn't like knowing her twin was hurt

“I won’t but we need to bring Kit home and soon” Jace didn’t like the idea of either of them hurting and knew Kits mate felt the same

Kimiko giggled and spoke "She will come back when she learns what she needs to know." She was reaching up a hand as if reaching to touch something.

After a few hours, everything had seemed to calm down quite a bit for everybody. Seras was sitting with Azazel in the throne room, holding their daughter in her arms, as they listened to a few reports. It seemed like a few of the generals had fought out something new about a few different things. Atticus was walking into the throne room as well and was commenting that he was going to head back home, check on their parents, make sure that they were safe. This had Seras giving a nod before she spoke, "Safe travels."

Eventually, Kitiara did end up coming back although it wasn't to Jacob's location that she ended up going to. Nope at first she wasn't even sure where she had ended up. Was just appearing, but was collapsing to the ground almost instantly. But she did feel an ally, two of them actually. Ed and Azraella it seemed like. "Ed!" Azraella gasped when she felt the sudden magic as they had been walking around in the woods before she was heading off in a seemingly random direction.

Azazel looked at Atticus "would you take my sister with you, please Atticus I know it is inconvenient for you but she had been down recently and I am hoping that a change in location may bring her spirits up" Azazel worried about both his wife and sister as well as his daughter but for now he could only send his sister away fro a bit.

Ed moved with her so that they could find the source of the power that they had felt

Atticus was nodding before he was looking towards Seras then spoke, "I hope you plan on retreating somewhere safer with the baby." "Yes. We will be going to Ambrose's realm. We will be untouched there, and we can still communicate with everybody. We are cut off, but not all at once." Seras spoke after a moment in time before she was looking at her wrist slightly when her bracelet warmed.

Azraella eventually came upon the clearing in the forest and was running over to the figure that was laying there, no hesitation. The magic she sensed was enough to tell her who it was. She was kneeling down next to the ground and getting the female onto her back, just feeling for a pulse.

Azazel didn't like them being far from him but for their safety, he would let her go for the time being."take care on your travels and if my sister gives you trouble tell her it is and order"

Ed walked over and once they were certain she was alive her carefully scooped her up "lets get her to her room and then find her mate"

"We may want to let Lady Seras know as well, and have the message passed on to her sister." Azraella spoke as she got to her feet as well, leaving Ed to pick up the unconscious woman.

Seras just looked towards Azazel before she spoke, "I wouldn't go away if it wasn't a necessity." With that she was looking towards Atticus who was just giving a nod of his head.

"I know love I don't like it but I understand that it is necessary" Azazel leaned over and kissed her lightly before kissing his daughters head as well.

"true but her mate has been going crazy while waiting for her to return so he should be told first" Ed had seen the mle and knew he was upset at the time over the fact that she wasn't back just yet

"We can tell both. We have to pass through the throne room anyways. Lady Seras will see and can let Kimiko know." Azraella pointed out as she continued on him after him, before she was just musing to herself about what had happened even.

Azraella looked at him before she spoke, "Then you take her to him, and I'll let Seras know." That would require him to be away from her for a brief little bit, which seemed to be almost end of the world the last few days.

Back
Top Bottom