Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"But I wonder what it i.... Wait.... If you are here, where the hell is Kitty?" Kimiko questioned as she looked at Jacob before she was looking at the dark god with a dark smirk, and was dropping the object to the ground, where it was swallowed up by the black portal. And into the hand of Asya it went.

Kimiko was just looking at him for a moment before she was taking the necklace from him. "The p...." she started although she didn't finish that sentence. She was just giving a sharp gasp before she was taking a few steps away from the dark god, just barely avoiding his sword. "Bad!" she mumbled talking about both the man and her sister.

"Oh trust me, I know. But... It is dangerous. Especially since her abilities with time mage are so untrained. She rarely used them." Kimiko spoke in a low voice.

“I know I am worried as well but she is using me as an anchor but she said you have to stay close to the monster with this necklace in order to keep it frozen” Jacob took it off and offered it to her

"I hope she realizes I kind of came here without my husband's knowledge. " Kimiko spoke but she was taken it from him and putting it on.

“I think she knew that” Jacob stretched and then looked at her “let Asya and Lilith know to pass what ever it is to me I’ll shift and keep it out of his reach”

"When I locate them again." Kimiko chuckled as she leaned against a tree before sliding down to sit on the ground. No enemies around and she could still see the creature.

Kimiko just watched for a moment but she was clutching the necklace and praying that her sister stayed safe.

While she relaxed Jacob raced around and soon the soldiers realized if he brought them an arm to toss it at the biggest group of baddies and he would go and slaughter them. This went on for some time before the enemies picked up on it and then Jacob had to change strategies

Last edited:
Kimiko just watched although something caught her attention, and she was gripping the necklace tightly. Nope she had definitely been there far too long at that point in time. This plane wasn't for her, not since death.

"I can't stay here for long.... this isn't my plane of existence. Not anymore." Kimiko spoke after a moment in time before she was clasping her sister's necklace tightly, just feeling gently to see if she could find her mind. Even through time, the twins had always been able to connect with each other. Even when Kimiko had accidentally found herself traveling a few decades into the past. Not a fun thing at all.

Jacob nudged her hands and the necklace with his nose silently asking if he could do the same thing and keep the creature frozen while she went home to recover?

Kimiko was shaking her head before she spoke, "If your bond with Kitiara was stronger, then you could. But since it isn't, no. Not yet anyways." In due time, then yes that would be something he could do, but not at that point in time. With that she was just closing her eyes before she spoke in a low voice, "Ambrose, I know you are at least listening. Take that fucking thing down."
"We are working on it. Trying to get close is... difficult." Ambrose rumbled from nowhere, his voice heard by both herself and Jacob since the wolf was touching her.
"Asya has a mate now, tell her to use her full power. Liam is strong enough to withstand the corruption, and help her come back to us." Seras' voice was heard which had Kimiko opening her eyes for a moment in time. It wasn't long before she was looking at Jacob then she spoke, "I'm going to open a portal. Go back to the palace and see if you can find Tayla. Please."

Jacob tilted his head he had only met the female once so he was curious as to why she wanted the female. Jacob didn't know Tayla was a siren since she never used her powers on those in the castle and it would be easy to find her as she was currently cuddling with her baby niece while speaking with Seras

Kimiko just looked for a moment before she spoke, "Tayla... Will be able to assist with this magic as well. She will be able to help keep it frozen." With that she was opening up a portal, although it wasn't long before she was gently reaching out to her husband, not even seeming to care that he was talking to some of his generals at that point in time. Man he was probably going to be a bit upset that she had left without letting him know, but it was what it was.

Jacob nodded his head and then jumped through the portal and went in search of the female so she could come and help Kimi.

Jace looked up when he felt her call out to him and after excusing himself he went to her aid and while he was annoyed that she had left with out telling him he knew she just wanted to help

Kimiko was looking up as her husband appeared, before she was getting to her feet and wrapping her arms around him, more or less falling into his chest. "I'm sorry... i needed to help...." she mumbled, her other hand still clutching her pendant.

"I know love I just wish you had told me I could have loaned you my power and given you more time here" Jace looked up when Jacob came back with Tayla who looked like she wanted to smack the male

Kimiko spoke, "I came here voluntarily to check on Kitiara in the first place, and then just got wrapped up in it." After that she was looking over towards Jacob and Tayla when they were appearing and she was pushing away from Jace gently before she was going over to Tayla. "Find a song to help keep that damn creature frozen. At least for a bit longer. I'm not sure how long my connection with my twin will last, it is wavering now. Help me buy Asya get a bit more time." Kimiko spoke after a moment in time.

Tayla smiled and her eyes started to glow with powers "you may want everyone to cover their ears for a moment the first few notes lock the spell in place" Tayla then moved off closer to the creature and then she started to sing

"Be warned.... This creature, constantly lashes out with magic. It shatters magic just as quickly as it is laid down." Kimiko spoke although it wasn't long before she was holding her arm to her chest, as though it was hurting. This had her turning around for a moment in time, her breath catching for a moment in time. No. Something was wrong with Kitiara, she could feel it.

Back
Top Bottom