Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Lilith looked at him before she was giving him a kiss then spoke, "I'll be back soon." After that she was just vanishing with a slight giggle and was reappearing between the dark god and the other two. "Hello Mr. Tall, Dark, and Ugly as all hell." Lilith cooed at the dark god as she was twirling something in her hands, something of his actually before she was giving a smirk, before turning and vanishing away. "I forgot.... she is good at snagging stuff." Kitiara mumbled and the male was actually vanishing after her. Another reason Lilith was good at distracting.

"Jacob.... do remember.... Kitiara is blind, that has no aura on it.... and that is rather disturbing that you would bring back...." Asya started although didn't finish her sentence at all, just drew away from Kitiara, who was mumbling that they needed to get closer. Even with being able to tap Ambrose's ability, this was difficult.

Jacob barked around the item in his mouth his tail wagging behind him. he wanted someone to throw it and if they were smart they would toss it back in the direction of the on going battle

Asya looked over for a moment before she was grabbing the arm, and was tossing it away from the group, and towards the enemies that were around.

Jacob gave a yip and then bounded off since the arm landed in the group Jacob attacked as well killing the enemies in the process before bringing another arm to be thrown

"That is highly disturbing. I hope you plan on brushing your teeth before you try kissing Kitty." Asya mumbled before she grabbed it up and tossed it again, before she was heading off towards battle once again.

Kitiara just read the auras that were around her although it wasn't long before she was dancing backwards a few steps, avoiding the dark god as he seemed to appear in front of her. "I didn't think that a time mage would be just standing out in the open." the god spoke. This had her just chuckling before she cooed, "Because... I am untouchable."

Jacob didnt like that the male was close to his mate and he charged at him beating him over the head with the limps arm that was in his mouth as he jumped over the male to get between them

Kitiara was just looking towards the god for a brief moment in time before she was speaking something under her breath, and took another step backwards as Jacob came up out of nowhere. But she was moving forward the wrap her arms around his neck just as the man's sword, that appeared out of nowhere came down, and the pair were vanishing into the time stream. She was still giving a slight hiss when the sword had managed to nick her, but it wasn't anything super severe.

Kitiara was hurt although it was nothing more than a scratch at that point in time. The pair just floated in the time stream, the ribbon that Kitiara had originally put on him, reappearing.

Kitiara was just drawing away slightly, although it was just more so that she could sit on the ground, a small breath of air escaping her. She gripped her necklace for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "Human please."

Kitiara was just watching for a moment in time before a few different things seemed to float around them, images of what was happening at that point in time. Keeping tabs on everybody, including the dark god.

"you know I didn't need to be in my human form right" Jacob didn't mind but he always felt like he could better protect her in his wolf form

"We are safe here. Nobody else can get here, unless they are a time mage. As your human form is easier to cuddle with." Kitiara mumbled before she was just laying her head on his lap. She was pointing towards one of the images that was floating nearby before she spoke, "I know how to stop the god but.... at the same time.... I don't know."

"It is a work in progress to get what we need done, done. But otherwise... everything is just difficult. And complicated." Kitiara mumbled from where she was laying, before she was just reaching a hand up towards the air for a moment in time.

Kitiara just shook her head before she spoke, "We weren't able to see what else they had done then.... I want so desperately to return but.... even with Ambrose's abilities.... it will still be far to strenous." But in the end... it would be worth it. It would give them even more of a clue as to what they needed to do. No it wouldn't kill her, at the most it would just lead to her becoming comatose for a while, but definitely worth it if they could seal that god away.

"We can't wait long.... every minute that goes past.... that god gets stronger and stronger." Kitiara whispered and was just shaking her head a bit, although there were actual tears forming.

Back
Top Bottom