Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"How much joy would you get out of tying me up and doing whatever you wish to me? Would you get joy out of being tyed down, and me doing whatever to you?" Lilith questioned in a coo as she stood against him before she was giggling a bit, and showing him mentally one of her favorite outfits to wear, just without the blindfold, unless she was actually in bed then the blindfold was worn.

Lilith was just looking towards him before she questioned, "My ass, my cunt, or both?" Not like she had a problem with being fucked in either hole.

"for now your cunt I want to feel you tighten around me" Ross adjusted his grip on her so she way she was better situated and then gently probed her entrance with the head of his cock

Lilith was just looking towards him before she was allowing him to situate them, and then soon enough she could feel his cock head against her womanhood. She arched her back into his chest, before she was almost giving a Cheshire grin and pushing down on him, pushing him inside.

Lilith was moaning as he did that, and was just putting her hands against the wall of the shower to help with balance as well at that point in time.

Lilith was giving a slight shriek when he did that but not out of pain, out of pleasure. And there were those familiar markings seeming to appear. Something he would grow use to when she was highly turned on. One way he would know if she was turned on, or if they just suddenly vanished, that usually meant she was done.

Lilith was tilted her head back slightly before she gave a faint smile then spoke, "Oh... I did forget to mention.... It may become addictive the more you fuck me."

With each thrust came a grunt of pleasure from Lilith, her breasts jiggling with each thrust. Although after a bit she was leaning back towards him, just tilting her head back, her hands holding her own breasts at that point in time.

Lilith just giggled and spoke, "If you want you can." She was leaning back against him although she was closing her eyes, actually content. This was probably the first time in a long while that she had been so happy, so content, and she felt safe. Honestly at that point in time, she was just fine with being held, he could even stay buried inside of her.

Ross chuckled and then nuzzled her neck "but I want to know what you want love" Ross wanted her to be happy and secure knowing that she would always be able to tell him what she wanted

Lilith just gave a small giggle before she spoke, "Right now... I just enjoy being held. It is... a strange sensation to be honest."

Lilith just relaxed on the bed when they arrived and just looked up at him. She was sitting up after a brief moment when she felt her bracelet warm, and felt Aaya through it. "I may have to leave here shortly." She commented after moment.

Lilith just looked at him, and was curling into him.

Kitiara had been curled up with Jacob, although it wasn't long before she was sitting up, her hand on her bracelet.

Kitiara was giving a faint sigh before she spoke "You owe me Aaya, but I'll do what I can." With that she got to her feet and looked over towards Jacob then spoke, "Joining me? Asya needs assistance with something."

Back
Top Bottom