Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Kitiara was just peering at the Aura for a brief moment in time but otherwise she ignored it. Not important.

while everyone was resting Ross was finishing up the bands and setting them to cool so that no one got burned because of it. Ross then looked over at Lilith and spoke "would you like to learn how to make weapons and use the forge?"

Lilith looked at Ross for a moment before she spoke "I suppose it would be beneficial." With that she was stretching a bit before she was letting out a small breath of air. This situation had definitely escalated majorly, that was for sure.

Lilith just looked towards him for a moment in time before she questioned, "What do you mean exactly? Whatever feels warm."

"I keep all the metal cool when there is on type that resonates well with your powers it will feel warm to the touch for you" Ross smiled at her from where he stood

Lilith was giving a nod before she was going over to where all of the metal was, and was just reaching out to start randomly touching them.

Lilith just studied the piece of metal that was in her hand for a brief moment in time before she was looking over at Ross. "A few of them felt warm, but this one was the warmest." she commented after a moment in time.

Lilith just watched him and soon enough she was just taking to working on her own weapon. After a couple of hours, Lilith was stepping away and just turning towards Ross for a moment. Her attention was drifting a bit towards something else, before she was looking towards Ross fully. She was walking towards him before she spoke, "Another woman approaches. And she most definitely has quite the affection for you."

Ross chuckled and then kissed her and spoke "your my mate and if you leave your weapon in the fire much longer you will make it a little weaker while it will still be impossible to break it will sustain some stress fractures in it" Ross knew that it would be easy to handle and fix if need be but he didn't want to undo all her work

Lilith just went over and was taking it out of the fire, and dipping into the water like he had explained to do earlier. After that she was looking over at the woman that came in and was actually scowling a bit when the woman was wrapping her arms around Ross. "Hello love, I've missed you." the woman cooed. An ex-lover that didn't seem to want to accept that they had broken up. When she hugged Ross, Ross would feel the strange uncomfortableness of being touched by a woman that wasn't his mate.

Ross removed her arms from around his waist and then walked over to Lilith and wrapped his arms around her "what do you want" Ross also knew that if she touched him again that Lilith would probably kill her

The woman just looked towards him before she spoke, "I've missed you and came to see you. Although it shocks me a bit to see you with.... a slut." Lilith's eyes flickered a bit before she hissed, "Careful who you call a slut. The only thing stopping me from killing you, is the fact that Ross is holding onto me."

The woman just looked annoyed before she was turning on her heel and actually stormed off, stating that she was going to be complaining to the gods about a demon being there. "Go for it." Lilith cooed before she was giving a wave and just stepping back towards Ross, her back against his chest.

"she will complain but while this is a godly realm I chose who comes and goes from my home for any length of time not the other gods" ROss then shifted and looked at her weapon a small smile on his face

"Go shower. I don't like that she touched you. Her disgusting scent is all over you now." Lilith spoke, although there seemed to almost be a darker tone to her voice at that point in time. Nope she was actually a little miffed, and perhaps almost a bit jealous. That woman had most definitely been beautiful.

Lilith just looked towards him before she spoke, "Who knows if that would be a good idea. No promises I won't jump you."

Back
Top Bottom