Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"the past we went so far back that the castle was in ruins at the time and he was being locked away we know how to lock him away once more" Liam didn't like that this man had broken free like he had and wondered if he had had help

Asya just looked over for a moment in time before she spoke, "That is almost ten thousand years ago... I'm actually shocked you guys made it back. There isn't a time traveler alive that is able to go back that far, without losing their lives. But now that you mentioned that event...." She thought for a moment before she was taking his hand and they were vanishing away, heading into purgatory. Now that he had been there enough, everybody was use to seeing him at that point in time. "Welcome back Lady Asya, Lord Liam." one of the servants bowed, although stepped aside. Well Asya was in a hurry it seemed.

"Jacob... put me down please, I can walk." Kitiara mumbled after a moment in time, her voice soft.

Liam walked with her to where ever it was she was going but he kept quiet on how they had gotten back without Kit dying on them

Jacob looked at her but shook his head as he refused to set her down until they were safe in their room

Asya looked at him before she spoke, "Speak to me, I want to know what happened." With that she was walking off into a large room full of books, and a spectre seemed to be appearing before her. "Queen Asya... A shock to see you here." the spectre hissed in a ghostly voice. This had her just looking for a moment before she spoke, "I need a certain book. Dated back ten thousand years." This had the creature thinking for a moment but it was commenting that the selection needed to be narrowed down for a moment in time. Asya was looking over before she spoke, "Summer solstice, the long lost temple of the Great Goddess."

Kitiara was just giving a small sigh and was just mumbling something under her breath. And this is when she disliked being carried. People didn't like to listen when she would politely ask them to set her down, and she disliked being rude if she could avoid it.

Jacob knew she could walk but she had vanished without a word to him he was still worried that she was hurt and until he was certain she was fine he wasn't setting her down.

Liam shook his head "I still need time to wrap my head around everything before I try and discuss it"

Asya just looked over before she spoke, "Considering it was so sudden, I'm guessing it was almost as though her abilities acted on their own. But I feel like.. it was Rafe. It was Rafe's dying wish to make sure that we knew how to stop him. And that was the only way to convey the message." Soon enough the spectre was coming back over with a book before seeming to vanish and she was flipping through it, just reading a few things before she was tapping the book. "The temple was chosen because of how sacred the grounds are. While it is covered in darkness, there is an area that is untouched by the darkness. That is the sacred grounds. Grounds where the Goddess Aera was said to have first touched the earth." Asya spoke after a moment in time.

Kitiara was pushing away from him lightly and managed to get out of his arms, and was just taking a couple of steps away. She actually almost seemed a bit panicked when she was touching her wrist to feel for her bracelet, the bracelet she had been given by Rafe. But it wasn't there.

since they were in the room Jacob didn't care if she got down and once his hands were free she shifted back to his wolf form.

Liam nodded his head but simply sat back and watched her

"Stop always taking to a wolf form. You have to stay human more often. " Kitiara was commenting although she was giving a slight shriek when she was tripping over the rug. New servant had out it in the room, all the others had one... Hers didn't for a reason. But at least this time she was falling backwards on to the bed and not the floor.

Jacob growled and once she was settled on the bed he went to work destroying the rug and making sure it was all cleaned up and well out of her way

"No wolf form." Kitiara mumbled after a moment in time before she was she reaching out to find her sisters aura. She was touching it gently as a comfort.

Jacob simply growled and then curled up in front of the door if she needed to leave the room he would move but otherwise whoever entered through that door would be greeted by one angry wolf

Kitiara just shifted a bit and was curling up on the bed, more or less hiding behind her hair, and just mumbling a soft apology.

he wasn't angry with her at all he just wasn't interested in being in human form since this way she could talk if she wanted without him mucking up a conversation

~Humans are easier to cuddle with. Right now. She needs it. It will help... We lost our brother. He was taken from us by that dark god. Who seeks the exact oower, only she possesses now. ~ Kimiko was whispering to Jacob mentally as she found what she was looking for

Jacob grumbled but stood up and walked over and when he jumped on to the bed he shifted midway and landed next to her in human form and then pulled her close to him

After a bit, aaid was walking up to the door and knocking on it, before entering the room. Kitiara had ended up crying herself to sleep. "Lady Seras asked me to come and check up on you guys. And to find out if food is wanted. " The maid spoken in a gentle voice.

The maid was giving a nod of her head before she was turning and leaving the room. Although a few minutes after that, considering it had already been a few hours, Kitiara was waking up and just pushing some of her hair out of her face. She was rubbing her eyes a bit as well before drawing away from Jacob slightly, just so that she could sit up. In the last few hours, she had been talking to Kimiko about stuff, and no shock her sister had been suggesting that she strength her bond. Had even suggested that she sleep with the male, which had Kitiara flushing slightly at the thought.

Jacob grumbled when she moved but that was because he didn't like her pulling away from him as she was warm. Jacob had been cold when he had curled up with her so when she moved he started to feel cold again.

Kitiara was just looking in his general direction for a moment in time before she was looking towards the door at the knock.

Back
Top Bottom