Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"Maybe." Kitiara commented and followed after him, keeping a hand on his arm for guidance. Nope no auras, she was blind as a bat at the time

Evntually they would come across something. What appeardd to be an old temple, that was in ruins in their world, an d the dark god was there. Kitiara just listened to the words being spoken and was taking a slight step forward, closer to what was going on.

The ritual seemed pretty simple but there was something that majorly caught her attention. The cuffs that were on the god, which had him now withering and screaming in pain. The creepy part was when the god seemed to look almost directly at the pair, at least briefly, and soon enough a portal seemed to be randomly opening up. This bad Kitiara giving a started shriek just she was holding Liam's arm and taking the watch, using it it focus on Asya in their present time. "Keep your focus on her as well. " She told the male as they floated through the time stream.

Eventually they did get back and were appearing at Ross's place. But that worked. Where Kitiara had wanted to go in the end anyways. Although once they were appearing, she was dropping to her knees. Fuck...

Lilith was the one who came out and just looked at the pair of them. "Ross." She called out after seeing the look Kitiara had. There was something she needed. "What the hell happened? " The succubus questioned and was offering them some chairs to sit on. Liam looked fine, yet again when a time traveller took a person with them, it was still the time manipulator that was using the magic.

Kitiara just looked up before she spoke "The blood red cuffs. I know their purpose... We need to find them. There is another pair somewhere. I... Sense them but... That is it. I don't know where but... They are needed. They are what sealed the dark god away almost ten millennium ago. That was the real purpose for them. And the black cuffs." This had Lilith looking over before she was iniquiring how she knew this. They hadn't found anything like that when they had been doing research. Although she was a bit concerned when Kitiara was passing out, seemingly randomly. "How do you know this.. . ?" Lilith questioned Liam.

"her powers took us back in time we saw him getting locked away we know how to lock him away" Liam picked her up and held her close. ross frowned and then stood and walked over and placed his hand on a piece of the wall and revealed a safe that was sealed but layers upon layers of magical seals "I have a set of each but I need to know exactly what needs to be done"

Lilith looked over before she was looking at Kitiara and Liam. That information would more than likely have to wait. She didn't dare look at the other female's memories. "Here. I can help." A voice spoke and Lilith was jumping a bit as Kimiko showed up, and was going over to Liam and Kitiara, tears in her eyes. "Don't scare me like that again please." Kimiko gently touched her sister before she was peering st the memories and showing them to Ross. "Sorry for the intrusion. I felt her just vanish and I started to panic. I think I scared some of my husband's staff. I had to come check on her when I felt her come back."

“It is ok most divines have to have a year or so taken off their lives by their mates and it goes the same for their staff” Ross felt bad that she got scared but he was glad they were both safe

Kimiko just looked over before she spoke "I can't bear to lose her as well. I can't. And now she'll need her mate more than anything. " With that she was giving a small shake of her head before she was looking over towards Ross. "The bands are meant to be placed on the dark god. The issue is getting him to stay in place long enough to do that. Most abilities don't seem to effect him. And the spell was lo... " Kimiko started although cut off and was peering at her sisters memories again. This had her giving a slight grin before she was fading away, and appearing near Azazel, scaring some of his staff, and putting the guards around on high defense. "You have a thing for scaring people today. " Seras commented from where she was sitting which had Kimiko giving a shrug and she was stating it had to happen now and again. "

"Azazel, I need to borrow you for a moment. I need your help. I would ask Seras, but she isnt allowed to use magic as of yet. Also Seras, Kit is back safely. She won't be much help for a few days, she unintentionally exhausted herself. Time travelling. Which is how I know where to look for something, I hope anyways." Kimiko mused and was just pushing some hair from her face, a small frown on her lips.

Azazel nodded his head and then leaned over and kissed his wife and then the forehead of his little girl "I'll be back as soon as I can" Azazel then looked at Kimi and then stood and grabbed his sword from where he had it sitting so that they could head out

Kimiko just looked over for a moment in time before she was giving a light smile to Seras before she was gliding over to Azazel, and they were vanishing. "Yours or Seras' help was needed because... well you two are royalty and nobody can enter without royal permission." she spoke as they appeared outside of the forbidden lands that lay outside of the city, within the forest. This is where the temple had once use to lay, but most people avoided that area anyways due to the darkness that seemed to radiate off of it.

"You should take Kitty to her mate. Or I can do it, and you can go to your mate. Ambrose sent her away for a bit. For the time being, the enemy has withdrawn but her soldiers are at the ready." Lilith was commenting before she was speaking that while they had only been gone a few minutes, for the time travelling duo, it had been a few hours for everybody else.

Liam nodded his head "I'll take her and then go to my mate as her mate doesn't see me as a threat right now" Liam gently picked the female up and then headed off opening a portal so that he could get Kit to her mate.

Azazel nodded his head "stick close to me while you are mated to a god of death and are technically dead I don't want to get you hurt"

Kimiko just looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Jace wouldn't be very happy at all. Actually, Seras isn't too happy with me right now either. Not now that she knows. But... I have to get this first. Since I know where it is." With that she was following after him, just gazing around as she did so.

"I know i could see it on her face and you need to be careful and take care of your health as well" Azazel stopped her from moving forward and pulled his sword summoning the darkness to it so that it was safe for them to go in

Kimiko just looked for a moment before she spoke, "I know. I maybe naturally reckless, but not when I'm pregnant. Not my first kiddo."

Kitiara did rouse briefly in Liam's arms, and was just looking around for a moment in time, before she was burying her head into his chest. Ah there were the tears, from finally coming to terms with the fact that Rafe was gone. As she did this, Asya just happened to come up although she didn't seem bothered at all. She was more relieved to see that they were okay.

"cry all you want little one I will ask my uncle if he will do for your brother as he has done for Kimi so that while he will be gone he can still be with you" Liam didn't like seeing how much pain she was in and wanted to make sure she would be ok

Asya came over for a moment in time before she was just looking towards Liam almost sadly when he said that, but she didn't say anything out loud. ~Kimi and I have already spoken to Jace. He cannot help Rafe. Rafe's soul.... was destroyed by that dark god in his anger. We weren't able to find any fragments of it whatsoever.~ With that she was walking closer and wrapping her arms around Liam's neck lightly, not even caring that Kitiara was right there. Her attention did turn towards Jacob as he came up, and hey he was at least in his human form this time.

~its to give her hope she needs it right now or we will lose her as well as she won't fight back if attacked~ Liam knew she felt useless and he didn't like that she felt like that. when Jacob walked up Liam handed her over and watched as he walked away with her

Asya was giving a nod before she looked over before she spoke in a soft voice, "No... Thankfully... Kitty won't lose all hope. She be depressed for a couple of days but... She'll continue to fight. Anyways, where did you guys even vanish to? I felt you go into the time stream with her, and then you guys were just gone. Which was strange."

Kitiara was just wrapping her arms around Jacob's neck lightly, just laying her head on his chest but for the most part she was just silent. Slightly lost in her own thoughts, and was trying to figure out why her abilities had almost seemed to act on their own. That had never happened before... Unless... Perhaps somehow that had been Rafe's doing, his final will in a sense..

Back
Top Bottom