Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Soon enough a portal would be opening up and a ribbon was coming out. "Tie the ribbon to your wrist and come see. " Kitiara spoke mentally. The other end of it was tied around her wrist already. There were some people who wondered how she saw stuff when she was in the time stream, and being blind. But it was like hundreds of tv shows on different TV's around then at all times. She listened to the sounds, and touching them she could see them in her mind.

Soon enough he would find himself standing next to Kitiara, who was sitting cross legged in the air. "This is the interesting thing. It actually has to do with Ross and Lilith. And the blood red cuffs. They just stuck with them.. . But I'm not sure how. The magic on them prevents me from actually investigating. From tampering at all. But.. They only seem to help the duo. But the troublesome is when we lose Azazel to the dark god. Not killed. He joins his side. Unwillingly of course. This dark god is gaining more power. Even with dent Ambrose and Asya will leave. This future so far.. . Gets worse and worse. And I.. I don't know what to do. " Kitiara spoke although the last part was more spoken in a whisper. And there seemed to be more she wasn't saying.

"tell me everything that you are seeing Kit I need to know so I can warn people and while you can't meddle we can make it where people can't be turned against us" Liam knew losing Azazel would damn near kill Seras and with both of them out it would leave Tayla as the ruler until Seras could either take over or Azazel returned

"We can at least try. The biggest issue will be... He is trying to obtain this power. Time manipulation. Kimiko he can not get to, and she no longer possesses this power. And Rafe..." Kitiara started but shook her head, tears forming briefly. Her brother was dead. That God had killed him in an attempt to get his magic, not that it had worked out. "Even if Azazel turns against us. He will find a strange adversary in Seras still. She may have just had a baby but... The most dangerous woman is one with a child. Atticus just vanishes. But the biggest problem is... That strange creature we dealt with before. There are more. He calls more. " Kitiara spoke before directing his hand to a screen so he could see.

"we will deal with it all if need be we move Atticus to a realm he can't get to maybe with Ross, you will need to go somewhere as well Kit to keep safe if he gets you we will lose and all the work we will do will be for nothing"

Kitiara just gave a faint smile before she spoke "We could send him to Ross. Or send him to any one of our realms in general. Nobody can enter without our permission." She was pointing towards a screen then spoke "And see the woman that is your mate. There is a reason she is so feared in Purgatory. Purgatory you get the title of king or queen for being the strongest. And she has held that title the longest. I don't think you have truly seen her actually go all out in a fight. The smile on her lips the whole time. She lives for battle. "

"I know she does that is why we are so well suited while she lives for battle I love to plan and between the two of us we can handle anything" Liam knew their plans would need to be done in secret.

Kitiara was giving a small giggle although the smile didn't stay long on her lips and she just shifted, her knees to her chest as she just floated there in the air. "I hate... That I can't do anything to help, anybody. I can warn but... I'm not my siblings. They could give an exact date and time, especially Kimiko. She was a goddess when it came to our abilities. She told me not to blame myself for her death but I will because.. . I should have run. But I froze. So she had to protect me. Had I not frozen, had I she, she would still be here today. " She mumbled as that future floated in front of her. A forgotten future that would no longer happen.

Liam touched her lightly "Kit yes you are not your siblings but they were also older and had more time to master their powers in time you will be as skilled as your sister once was and don't ever blame your self"

"We are triplets. They were born a whole 5 to 7 minutes before I was. " Kitiara spoke after a moment in time before she was just laying back in the air, and tilting her head in his general direction. "Liam... I'm also unsure what to do about Jacob. I have decided to be alone for so long. I don't even remember how having somebody works any more."

"talk to him but first you need to find a way to stabilize his urge to shift when your not near he becomes a wolf and that isn't healthy, but to work on being with someone you really just need to talk and be honest with him about your fears" Liam hoped she would take his advice

"The issue is... This soulmate thing was forced on me. I severed my string for a reason." Kitiara spoke before she was waving her hands and everything around them vanished and something new showed up, which had her tilting her head before she was reaching out and touching it. Well she wasn't expecting the sudden shock and she was grateful for the ribbon, because they were going on a trip it seemed. "Ouch... "She mumbled as they appeared and she was falling on the ground. This was a very different future possibility. Very dark.

Kitiara was sitting up and just rubbing her arm gently, before she was glancing around. What the hell was this place? "T... There are no auras near us... Nothing. No animals, plants, anything... And this doesn't feel like sand so I don't think this is a desert." She spoke after a moment in time before she was getting to her feet.

Kitiara shook her head before she was grasping her necklace tightly and was walking with him, so they could look around. Coming over the small hill they would see the ruins of the kingdom, and Liam would see the dead bodies all around. Kitiara was expanding her range for seeking out auras and ended up regretting it. She was recoiling backwards with a sob, her hand going to her mouth. She wasn't sure whose auras those had been but they had been in a lot of pain. On the opposite side of the ruins, headed out towards the forest.

Kitiara was looking around before she was mumbling a mantras of nos. "Oh this is very bad... A very bad thing. This isn't the future... We travelled back in time. But... I... Never did it... I never meant to..." Kitiara mumbled and was shaking her head a bit. But now that she was thinking about it she couldn't even feel Seras. Far worse than she thought. They were back before Seras was born, which gave her a small time reference. And Seras was over 400 in demon years, quite young still. Realization struck her and she spoke "Do you have something on you from somebody close to you? Or getting back will be difficult. We are a few millenniums back in time. This is when the... " She paused for a moment before continuing "Before the dark god was first sealed away. "

"yes I do just as Asya carries its mate" Liam pulled out a small watch that was desinged to be easily hidden he carried the female one as Asya had given it to him and he had given her the one for men as it was more durable and would better survive battle

Kitiara was giving a nod before she spoke "Since we are still here... Let us see how they do it. How they deal with him. Just keep the watch close or... I'll be honest... I don't know if I can get us back. Time travellers don't travel this far back. It is too much strain. But this... It was an accident." Although she was still tearing up a bit strange the stupid mistake

Back
Top Bottom