Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"take it anyways there is more to this then I told you" Ross had also placed a tracking spell along with a few other things on it so that they wouldn't lose her to someone who wanted to hurt her

Azraella was giving a nod of her head then questioned, "What is it exactly?" "He may not tell you. He likes to make people guess what his stuff does." Lilith was commenting which had Azraella commenting that she was pretty certain that that was only Lilith that went through that, from what Asya had told the human anyways.

Ross chuckled “while I do love doing that to her as it pisses her off she is right this is for you to find out in your own as that will give you a greater bond with it” Ross then smiled “so what did he do to piss of Kit”

Azraella was giggling a bit before she spoke, "Okay at least tell me what I'm suppose to do with it. Wear it, just carry it on me... what?" With that she was looking over when it was questioned what he had done which had her giggling and commenting that he had decided to try and kidnap her.

“Yes that would piss her off was her mate near by at the time? And you wear it around your wrist” Ross moved and then sat down and sighed as the pain was getting to him

"Nope he wasn't around her at the time. He did manage to kidnap her, only to end up colliding with Kimiko who had been coming to visit. So she is safe now." Azraella was giggling before she was just putting the item on her wrist.

"Yeah more than likely." Azraella spoke with a faint chuckle before she was looking at Lilith, who was inquiring if the human wanted her to take her back. "Probably. I'm sure that Ed is worried." Azraella was commenting.

Azraella was giving a slight tilt of her head before she spoke, "I wouldn't know. This is the first time that I've ever had a mate." With that she was looking over towards Lilith, who was opening up a portal so that Azraella could leave to get back to Ed. After she was gone Lilith was looking over towards Ross before she was going over and actually hitting him in the chest. "Warning before you decide to do something painful like that again. It hurts!" Yeah she had felt that. Thank god she was good at hiding when she was in pain.

"sorry its the only way to remove and destroy the band my arm will heal in a few hours I didn't even feel the flames at the time if i wanted to I could pull hot metal out of the fire barehanded but I don't like the healing time it takes" Ross pulled her in to his lap avoiding his injured arm and just held her close to him

"Please don't do that. Just a little heads up, I do feel your pain." Lilith spoke after a moment in time before she was shifting so that she could sit on his lap, straddling him at that point in time. "I can help with it you know... The benefits of you being my mate. I can help speed up healing." she hummed as she leaned forward and was pressing her lips against his.

Ross chuckled and kissed her back his good arm locking her against me "in a couple of hours the spells that were on the band are currently still on my arm but without metal to feed them they will wear off and then it will be safe to heal"

Lilith spoke, "Well I won't be doing anything magicwise. It is just a natural thing that happens when you are bound to me." With that she was giving a small giggle before she was cooing something in his ear softly and just leaning against him.

"Can we go to our room for a while?" Lilith questioned after a moment in time.

While they were talking, Asya was going to Liam, and sitting on him, just looking at him. "You are going to stay here and help the others. Ambrose and I are going to finish things." she spoke after a moment in time before she was leaning forward and questioned if he had been serious about the whole baby thing, when she had made a comment about it.

Liam wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him "I wouldn't have said it if I wasn't love" Liam didn't like that she was going off on her own but he would respect her wishes and he didn't want to upset her.

ROss chuckled and then scooped her up and headed to the room

Asya looked towards him as she leaned forward before she spoke, "No need to worry, I shall be safe. I'll have my warriors at my side. But for now... I just want you... I want you before I leave."

Asya looked towards him and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him back gently. "But you are a god... I would think you having children would be more difficult than anything." she commented seemingly randomly. She did give almost a devious grin though as she shifted a bit so that she was straddling him, her chest against his.

"while yes it could be difficult I can tell you it won't be, your my mate for us it will be easy so unless you wanna brood of children we will have to be careful with contraception" Liam smiled and get her close to him

Asya was giggling slightly before she spoke, "So it'll basically be as likely as anybody else." With that she was planting another kiss on his lips before she questioned teasingly, "Does that mean I can have you before I go?"

Asya looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Yes of course I want to. Besides... You owe me for basically nearly getting yourself killed." After that she was getting to her feet before she was cooing, "I may need a reminder of who is in charge." With that she was winking at him playfully and skipping away.

Back
Top Bottom