Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Kitiara was getting up from the bed before a ribbon was appearing, and she was gently tying it around his neck. Nothing tight, but it was secure, so it didn't come off, and soon the pair were vanishing. They appeared at the battlefield, Jacob allowed to be on the ground while Kitiara just hovered a few feet above him. "Kitty. Please tell me you can help with that damn monster." Ambrose spoke as he came over before he was tossing her a charm. Something to channel is ability. She would be able to keep time stopped for a while. "Large. I have to be close. And this leaves me unorotected." Kitiara commented and soon enough a blood splatter Asya was coming over with a few of her soldiers. "We got you covered. We have to stop that creature now."

Asya looked over before she spoke "We get close to attack it and it is teleporting away." Kitiara was nodding before she was speaking something and her time magic seemed to spring up, then she was activating the charm Ambrose had given her.

Asya just watched for a moment before she was speaking lowly and a few portals to purgatory. "Should an enemy get close, some of my soldiers will show up to defend. " She spoke then watched as time magic seemed to swirl around the creature, then it was freezing. After that Asya was darting off back the battlefield.

Kitiara was just hovering in the air, her lips moving although no actual words seemed to be coming out of her mouth. She was however turning her attention towards the arrival of Atticus, who was leaping into the fray almost instantly. Huh she had to wonder what actually had him showing up there as well. This whole situation, was just annoying but.... perhaps, taking care of the problem as much as they could now. Maybe they had a chance. Especially if they could deal with that damn dark god's army.

Kitiara just kept her grip tight on the creature, although she could feel the magic waver slightly. Okay so maybe she had underestimated this creature a bit. "Focus, Kitty. When you begin to doubt yourself, that is when the magic begins to waver." spoke a familiar voice and soon enough she was spotting Kimiko's aura was the woman was appearing out of nowhere. And she was sporting her own personal weapon, a slight smirk on her lips. "That creature. If it is allowed free. It will destroy everything, it will kill everybody. And it is a bitch to get close to." Asya commented as she was falling back towards them, although she was shifting her stance a bit, holding her hand against her side where a sword had managed to get her.

Asya was just looking at the wolf for a brief moment in time before she was letting out a small breath of air. "This battle.... hasn't been easy." she mumbled. "And you are keeping it from Azazel?" Kitiara questioned which had Asya nodding before the queen of purgatory mumbled, "At least if we are hurt... we are just sent back to our realms. Well... if you are even hurt. I'm sure you are like your siblings. Here but not all at once."

Asya just looked at the wolf for a moment before she spoke, "Relax, Kitty will be fine. With her time manipulation abilities, it makes it difficult to actually catch her."

Asya just looked towards him before she spoke, "I probably wouldn't be calm, but I would have faith in him. I would have faith that he would be alright. Kitiara, is stronger than what people think, what she thinks." Kimiko was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Oh yeah she is."

Jacob just chuffed at them and then looked at his mate. He knew she was strong but he also knew she wasn’t a fighter so he did worry about her

"Besides... that bastard already took one of my siblings from me. Damned if I allow him to take my other one." Kimiko commented after a moment in time as she looked over her shoulder. "You don't have your magic though." Asya was commenting which just had Kitiara giggling, and she was commenting, "Kimi is dangerous even without it."

Asya just looked at him for a moment before she spoke, "I'll stay while my wound is healing. But I'm more useful on the front lines."

Asya was just sitting down on the ground for the time being, leaning back on her arms as she just watched all around her.

Asya just watched for a moment in time and soon enough she was on her feet in a flash and going over to Kitiara, and grabbing her arm, pulling the other female to her swiftly. Good timing to considering the dark god was just spawning in at that point in time, which had Asya retreating with the dark haired female. "Lilith!" Asya called out to the succubus, who had been curled up with Ross at the time, although she was sitting up with a slight stretch.

Back
Top Bottom