Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"That would require traveling almost ten thousand years into the past to when he was last imprisoned." Kitiara mumbled from where she was laying on his lap, although at that point in time she was quite relaxed. And in actuality they were still on the battlefield, but not all at once.

"true and you did it once before I know you can do it again" Jacob could smell her power and since she had her sisters and possibly her brothers as well she was much more powerful then she thought

"That was an accident. And that was more Rafe sending me back to show me, a last will if you say. But.... time jumping that far alone.... I.... I don't know if I could do it." Kitiara shook her head a bit before she was sitting up, but was letting out a small breath of air. No she could do it. "You wouldn't be able to go with me. It is far to difficult to travel with somebody else. But... You will still be useful. You will be Kimiko, you will be my tether. What allows me to be able to travel back. And, you will be my messenger." Kitiara spoke after a moment in time.

Jacob nodded his head and then pulled her to him and held her close "you are so much stronger then you know Kit all you have to do is believe in it"

"If only it that is how it worked in this case. Traveling through time is very strenuous on the body, especially traveling back that far. It won't kill me when I do come back, but there is a high chance I may be comatose for a bit." Kitiara spoke after a moment in time as she leaned back against him.

Jacob nodded his head and just held her "and I'll be here waiting and you know how I get" Jacob chuckled a little and then resting his head against hers

"You know you can't constantly take to wolf form, or you are going to eventually start having troubles reverting back human." Kitiara spoke after a moment in time before she was actually leaning up towards him, and giving him a soft kiss.

"Because you keep resorting to taking to it. That is one sign that you are going to have difficulties taking to a human form." Kitiara spoke after a moment in time before she was wrapping her arms around him lightly as well.

Kitiara just looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "You have to keep working on it." After that she was pushing away from him slightly then she spoke, "I suppose. I do need you to try and track down Lilith, see if she can find out how Ross is doing on those cuffs."

"The red ones." Kitiara spoke after a moment in time as she curled into him for a brief little bit, although she was swiping a hand, as though looking through pictures.

“I can ask him he offered to make me something to help with shifting” Jacob knew that using magic wouldn’t truly help but it was designed to help him master it while masking the urge to shift in to a wolf

Kitiara was giving a small giggle before she spoke, "I encourage it." After a moment she was taking off her necklace before she spoke, "When you get back after I leave, take this and give it to Kimiko right away. Tell her that as long as she is somewhere where she can see that creature, it will stay frozen. The pendant will just channel my time magic to her so that somebody is holding the magic, or even with Ambrose's ability it will fade."

Jacob nodded his head before he took it and put it on. Jacob then pulled her close and kissed her once more only this time it was deeply instead of lightly

Kitiara was giving a slow nod of her head before she spoke in a soft voice, "Yeah." After that she was moving away from him gently and waving a hand, which was sending him to the smithie. She knew that from there Ross could open up a portal for him to get to Kimiko, and rejoin the battle. After that she was letting out a deep breath and stepping towards the image in front of her, and was reaching out, speaking something before she was vanishing.

Jacob spoke with Ross about the bands and then along with the necklace he also had a collar while it was thin and invisible to the naked eye while he was human when in wolf form it would be an actual collar

"Hot potato!" came the familiar voice of Lilith as she was appearing near Kimiko, who was twirling around and catching the item that the dark god was throwing over to her. After that Kimiko was turning on her heel and dashing away, leading the dark god away from the creature, wanting to test her own theory. The creature seemed to weaken the farther it's master got from it, and whatever she had, he seemed to really want.
So for the time being she was just going to take to running, playing a deadly game of tag. Not as though she was overly worried at that point in time. Already she could feel her husband somewhere nearby, which was no shock to her at all.

Kimiko looked towards him before she spoke, "Not right n...." She was giving a startled shriek when the male was appearing out of nowhere, before she was dancing away quickly. With that she was giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "Oh mister dark god is all pissed off it would seem." She was examining whatever was in her hands before she spoke, "This looks like a key of some sort."

Back
Top Bottom