Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Ed leaned down and kissed her lighlty "i'll see you shortly so don't worry" Ed knew she didn't like being far from him and it was the same for him but this time they needed to be

Azraella was giving a nod before she was jogging off and heading towards the throne room swiftly, although was just looking at the men that were standing in there. "Umm.... Lady Seras, might I speak with you briefly. Lord Azazel can come with as well but it is personal." she spoke after a moment in time, although she was hiding behind her hair. Nope don't be afraid. Okay she was slightly afraid but having Azazel and Seras right there helped a bit.

Azazel looked at her "you can come here dear there is no need to be afraid" this was telling her that even with meetings like this she had permission to approach them without worry of being punished

"I... Umm.... Won't bother if it wasn't important...." Azraella mumbled especially when a few of the others were commenting that it probably wasn't that important. This had Seras looking towards everybody before she spoke, "All of you leave us for the time being."

Azazel glared at the men and then stood and walked down to her and offered her his hand "come on we can go and speak with my wife while these men all leave

Azraella was taking his offered hand and was going after him, just ignoring the slight glares that they got from people. "Actually thanks for coming in. A break was needed." Seras spoke as they went to a different room and magic was wrapping around it so that people couldn't hear their conversation. "So what's up?" Seras questioned as she was going over and sitting in a chair, and just rocking the baby when she started to fuss a bit. "We found Kitiara. Ed adn I had been out on a watch when she appeared out of nowhere, collapsed in the woods."

Azraella just looked over before she spoke, "It is a very good thing that she is back though." This had Seras giving a small sigh of relief before she was commenting that she would inform Kimiko.

"Well that in lies the problem. She was unconscious and whatever she knows... that is stuck in her mind until she wakes up. Which could be a few days." Azraella spoke after a moment in time, although it wasn't long before Seras was looking over with a thoughtful look. "We could ask Jace to do it. He would be able to with ease, and there wouldn't be any resistance since she trusts him, especially since Kimiko trust him. Hence why she married him."

“We can ask but summoning a lord of the dead isn’t that easy” Azazel did how ever jump when Jace appeared as he had sensed Kit was back in the castle

Seras was looking over before she was giggling then looked at Jace as he appeared. "Nah not that difficult. Not when I was speaking to his wife and asked her to pass on the message. She can't really come here herself at the moment." she spoke before she was looking over at Jace for a moment. Yet again there was that chance that Kimiko hadn't been able to pass on the message and he had sensed Kitiara's arrival first. "Jace... Would you mind possibly assisting with something? Looking through Kit's memories to find out what she learned. You would be able to do it more easily." Seras spoke after a moment in time then looked over at Azraella, who had also jumped a bit when the lord of the dead showed up.

Jace looked at her and chuckled “ do not fear child you have a long and happy life it will be several centuries before I come to claim your soul” this would assure her that she would be safe for years to come. Jace then nodded his head but not before he placed a blessing on the baby

Azraella was just looking towards Seras a bit unsure, and soon enough Seras was chuckling and spoke, "Azraella, this is Jace. Jace is married to Kimiko, you've met her a few times." After that she was just looking down at her daughter, who was just babbling a bit.

Jace bowed “ I am a god of the dead dear I usher spirits in to the next world or their next incarnation which ever they should choose” Jace then went to see Kit to learn what she had learned and to see if there was a way to beat him

Azraella just looked at him for a moment in time before she was giving a slow nod of her head. Although it wasn't long before Jace was leaving to go and see Kitiara. "There will be a wolf there, just let the wolf know that you are just learning what she knows." Seras was commenting.

Jace waved as he wasn’t worried about the wolf at all.

Azazel chuckled and then looked at her “ don’t worry Rea what he said is a good thing it’s not often that gods speak of someone’s future the fact that he did yours is amazing”

Azraella was just giving a slight nod of her head before she was just turning to watch the god of death leave then looked at Seras when the woman was questioning about her magic. "Oh yeah I forgot to let you know. The master mage has stated that the only magics I can use safely are defensive and healing. Offensive, no matter if I have a medium or not, seems to tap my own life energy. And causes a horrible recoil. Just trying a simple fireball spell as a test for him knocked me on my butt." Azraella spoke which had Seras giving a nod.

Azazel sighed and then nodded his head “thanks for informing us and you may head back to your mate if you so wish too” Azazel knew that Atticus would be heading out soon as well

"She shouldn't. " Seras spoke after a moment in time before she was commenting that they should probably get back to that meeting. But she needed to feed the baby first

Seras was just chuckling then spoke "She will have to get use to it. especially now that she is a princess. She needs lessons in manners and dignity."

"she has manners you saw to that when she was young but she isn't always aware of when she needs to use them" Azazel shook his head a little at the thought

Back
Top Bottom