Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corrupt a Wish

Xanaphia

Union Smut Peddler
Make a wish! The next poster will twist it to make it terrible. So, let's say I wish for a million dollars. You can corrupt my wish by giving me a million copies of the same dollar, getting me arrested for counterfeiting. Wish a hot girl will notice you? Say hello to your new admirer.

To start us off, I will go with "I wish I actually got some writing done tonight."

"I wish I actually got some writing done tonight."

Granted, but when you wake up in the middle of the night, it'll be to confused messages from your writing partners wondering why you've posted every single one of your replies to the wrong story! (Any excuse to remind you, xD)

I wish I could be a Disney Princess for a day.

Granted, you get to be Sleeping Beauty, during her slumber.

I wish my house would clean itself.

Granted. Your house throw you along with all its content out.

I wish I had a dominant female roleplay partner.. :ROFLMAO:

Granted but then she puts to task like a workhorse, cleaning her house and everything else!

I wish weekends were longer.

Granted but a meteorite slams into Earth the next day killing everyone.

I wish we didn’t need to sleep

Granted, but now an 80 hour work week is the norm.

I wish my book would edit itself.

Granted, but it decides to re-do entire sections, in French!

I wish stuffed olives were easier to find

Granted, but it's so big he's unable to wear department store pants! OOF, it may hurt. LOL

I wish for calorie free french fries

Granted, but no calories means no flavor, so now you can't taste french fries anymore.

I wish my dog would clean up behind himself.

@LeatrixSage, you are cruel! LOL

Granted, your dog is able to clean after himself but once cleaned, he puts in your toilet, backing it up for entire block and you need to call the plumber, who has you on speed dial.

Granted, you will live out all you favourite stories but as yourself and no one in the stories likes you much.

I wish I was the best writer in the world

You can't find a publisher nor sell your stories for some reason, but people like your webnovels as long as they are free.

I wish I could change my gender and become younger too.

Granted, but you’re reversed aged into a sperm of the opposite chromosome and it is supremely unlikely you’ll succeed in being the one to fertilize the egg.

I wish I was afraid of fewer things.

Granted, now you are afraid of only one thing, but even thinking about it paralises you with fear for the rest of your life.

I wish to know everything I want right after asking a question.

Granted, but you then lose the ability to know what you want and are paralyzed with indecision

I wish I had a harem of beautiful women that loved me

Back
Top Bottom