Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lying Is The Most Fun... (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He arched and slammed into her one final time before growling loudly and filling her full of his thick seed.

He chuckled and moved her onto her hands and knees, drilling into her again. This went on until late in the night, when Orin was finally spent of his seed and exhausted.

She was a mess, face flushed and painted with seed. "F.. Fuh.. m..more beast.. than man.." she panted.

She giggles softly and holds onto him. Somedays, it would be like this. Other days, she was more in charge. Sometimes he would not visit on purpose just to have her wound up.

After a while, thought, it seemed like he had lost interest - his visits were few and far between before he stopped showing up all together.

Years would pass and Nuala approached Lyra after her work hours. "Kiss this place good bye, Lyra...you've been purchased.."

She felt heavy. She knew this would happen eventually. She nodded and packed what little of her belongings she had and hugged everyone goodbye before she waited to be dragged off.

A carriage arrived in front of the brothel and servants exited to help Lyra get in to go to her new home.

She sighed and arrived at the castle, frowning for but a moment. This is her life now. Not a home, but walls of stone.

They helped her from the carriage and took her through to meet the king while the others took her things to her room. As she entered the throne room, her eyes landed on a familiar young man. Orin hadn't changed, though his hair was a bit longer and he was now captain of the guard instead of a aspiring squire.

She stopped in front of him Lyra had not changed much, aside from filling out more as a woman. "Orin..?"

Lazar looked to his captain, who mantained a neutral expression. "Do I know you...?" Orin asked blandly.

She scoffed a bit. "I see.. must have been mistaken." She said as she walked up to her king. She kept her composure, despite being horrified at her new 'husband'.

He was short fat little man, almost drooling at the sight of her. It made her skin crawl. "I was told you were exceptionally beautiful but this was not what I expected."

Back
Top Bottom