Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lying Is The Most Fun... (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She fought a shudder of disgust. This disgust turned to a bit of anger towards Orin. How could he leave her to this fate? She was almost as disgusted by him as she was of the king. Never the less, she bowed in respect. Maybe she could use this to her advantage. Rule from behind the scenes?

She smiled. "Thank you, my King.. it eould be my honor.." she said as she made a noise. "May I be permitted to see my room..?"

"An excellent idea! Orin, go!" He said and Orin touched his fist to his chest before leading Lyra out of the throne room.

"I wonder why, man who said he would do anything for me and then left me for years only to be snatched up by this mess." She scowled. "You abandoned me, Orin."

"I wish I could have come and told you..." He said, "Once my knightship began, I had no time to call my own. I couldn't say goodbye and I'm sorry.."

"No time at all? No one single moment no late night to come tell me that you would never see me? Not even tell me beforehand?" She asked.

"No, frankly you do not." She said. Her words carried venom. "Lucky for you, you're cute and I have zero intention of sleeping with that well dressed hog.." she said in a hushed voice.

She scowled. "I'm still mad at you so you have quite a bit of making up to do before we're on good terms again, Knight-Captain." She said.

She sighed softly. She spoke suddenly. "Orin I.. I'm sorry for what I said.. things have not been easy and to be removed from the only place I called home to be dragged here and see you doing so well for yourself I.. I must admit I was rather unpleased.." she said.

"Displeased," he corrected without thinking, "I understand. To be left in such a state is truly unfortunate."

"Yes.. that's.. true.." she said. She inhaled slowly. "Well.. I suppose that.. this is my new home..?" She asked.

Back
Top Bottom