Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lying Is The Most Fun... (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I know how to make a clean getaway~" she smiled. "Tonight it is..~" her heart was pounding. It had been years, would it be the same? Would she be the same?

"Please make yourself comfortable, my lady." He bowed, "If you need me, I will be out training the men."

"I don't see why you can't you should feel comfortable knowing your soldiers are capable of protecting you." He said.

"Then I shall watch.." she said. "Simply to.. observe." She said as she stalked to a window to view the training grounds.

Orin watched over the training, randomly going in to correct a mistake. His strikes were powerful and precise.

She loved it, there was always something arousing about a man with power. She watched, eyes glued to his every movement.

As time passed and the sun vrew higher in the sky, he had to discard his tabard and tunic, now only in his trousers and boots as he oversaw the training.

He glanced at the window he knew she was watching from and nonchalantly flexed his arm, blue eyes holding mischief.

She looked away and smiled. "Yes, my dear.. I do love it. I do hope you will forgive me my dear but I.. may require some time to myself, some time to adjust..? Would that be okay..?"

Back
Top Bottom