Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lying Is The Most Fun... (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She makes a low noise snd moves to start undressing him, savoring every scar and every inch of muscle and skin that was revealed.

Split skin and bruise marks were not uncommon for a knight-in-training as he. His body was toned and lean, muscle slowly building across his firm frame. He reached to cup her cheek and pulled her up to kiss her gently.

"If I could take you away and treat you as the goddess you are, I would in a heart beat.." He told her gently, running his hands over her silken skin.

She melted softly and kissed his chin to his neck and down as shr caresses his shaft. "I would love for you to take me away from here.."

"When my training is done, I'll pay your contract and take you away and shower you in riches and silks and gems...and bed you anytime you asked me to." He said breathlessly, his cock throbbing at her touch.

She moans softly and moves to free his cock. "Gods, please do, Orin..~ I would gladly let you bed me any time the urge arose.. even if there should be no bed in sight~" she said.

He was thick and huge and throbbing for her affections. He was panting, eyes hazy as he watched her.

She moans softly and suddenly starts swallowing him down, still looking up at him with lusty eyes.

He moaned lowly and placed his hand gently on her head to help guide her, knowing she was very touchy about her appearance being ruined in any way.

She slowly brushed her hair behind her ear and kept working him, moving back to slowly wrap her breasts around his thick shaft.

"Gods, Orin, not even my breast can cover the whole of your cock~" she moaned, moving to kiss and lick the tip.

She made a noise and slowly caresses his thighs. "Relax, my love.." she said, working him slowly. "Just relax and let me care for you.."

Back
Top Bottom