Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lying Is The Most Fun... (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiles and hands him a bottle of wine, going back to work his cock. "There you go, my love..~"

He gulped it down like it was water, only stopping when he finally felt it hit him. He felt much better, his moans low but no longer strained.

"Come now, I know you don't want to play around~ it's been a fortnight since I saw you last, I want you to enjoy yourself~" He slurred

"So does that mean to stop working you and start riding you or lose myself in working you..~?" She asked.

She giggles and moves to sit over him, face flushed as she slowly grinds against his cock, moaning weakly.

He was hot and throbbing against her dripping folds, his hands resting on her thighs as he watched her, propped up against her plush extravagant pillows.

She arched a bit and suddenly slid his entire length into her with a low moan. "O-Ooooh gods..~'

He moaned huskily and gave her plump ass a firm squeeze as he stretched her shivering pussy with his thick cock.

She gripped his shoulders as she bounced hard, rising and slamming downhard over his cock.

She leaned in and rested her breasts against his chest as she slammed her hips down on him over and over, moaning louder.

He placed his hand on the small of her back, giving small nudges to make her movements slightly harder and rougher.

She cries out and bucks harder, slamming down to the base and grinding hard. "O-Oooh gods, oh gods~!! O-Orin~!!"

She panted and moved steadily, face flushed. "A-Always, my love..~! B-But I could be enjoying myself s-so much more~!"

She pants and slows to a stop. "T-Treat me like you usually do, Orin..~ I have missed you so..~"

He gripped her hips firmly and started bucking into her hard and fast, grunting and moaning huskily.

Back
Top Bottom