Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vigilance (with MysteriousD)

Sparx

Sparx had never been anyone's first anything except maybe kicking someone's ass. The warrior was good at that and she didn't claim to be any great lover or anything. She just did what felt good like anyone would and this, oh, this was good. It was his hands on her skin and the rather awkward way that she had to show him what they could do. There was so much that they could do and the redhead caught herself daydreaming about him. Huh? Like she was hoping for a next time. The thought made her flush. Foolish girl. Although, the woman was sure that she'd never look at the prince the same. Working with him, there was sure to be flashbacks of their time together and it was sweet. So sweet.

The expression on his face tantalized her since his enjoyment was easy to see. Hell, so was her own from the parting of her lips to the way that her breath caught with each little tease that she gave to him. It was enchanting to her to share this with him. Closer. That look in his eyes when he leaned in to kiss her and give himself to her, Sparx would remember that warmth for all her days and probably think of it fondly on those cold winter nights. A soft gasp had left her echoing his groan as her body shifted to wrap around him. "Diego..," she murmured his name into his mouth at the feeling of closeness. This... this felt right and a shiver went through her at the feeling as her vaginal muscles flexed about him exploring his shape and feel.

A soft moan left her as her hand ran through his hair once more holding him closer to her in that kiss just as he held her closer to his own body. Oh, she wanted to linger right there joined with him because it didn't seem like just a quick rut of pleasure. No, Diego seemed more interested in experiencing her. She kissed him sweetly until she was breathless and pulled back some to catch her breath. Her eyes found his and with a secretive smile, she rolled her hips slowly withdrawing that warm world from around him and then pushing back close. The feeling got a little whimper as she rested her brow against his own and nibbled just a bit at his bottom lip. "Do you like this?" She whispered and rolled her hips once more as her hand gave his backside a cheeky squeeze. Then she led him slowly into that sensual dance with her heart rushing on and her body glorying in every little moment being near to him. What was it about him? He wasn't the type to draw a crowd of moon-eyed girls but he drew her like a moth to a flame. Of course, standing like this, he couldn't get that close to her but there were other options, where he could get deeper within her. This just came on a whim to remain like this and she wanted to see every bit of what he felt through his expression. Just wait until they played with all those other options. Oh.... did that mean that she was hoping for seconds? Oh my.

"Sparx..." Diego told her back, breathing out her name in pleasure and in affection, responding back to her what she said. Just being there with him inside of her was enough pleasure alone for him being there with her. Despite this, he was also wanting more/ More of everything... more of her. Her sweet kisses stole his breath and his eyes were filled with nothing but want and affection for her. He moved just a little bit so he could move in pace. It was slow and sensual, but he loved it. When she whispered if he liked it, he leaned against her lovingly.

"I love it... And I love being with you," Diego told her affectionately as he could not help to go and squeeze her ass as well. She was as if she was sculpted from marble, like some sort of heroine or goddess of old. He began trying to go a little faster, all while he was moving the best he can, doing everything to please his warrior goddess. He wanted to do this more. He did not want this to be the only time. He wanted her to be with him forever and ever at his side.

He led her lead this intense dance between the two, but he wanted to go a bit more. "Wait... trust me," Diego told her as he moved her with him, so they were out of the water before he laid down on the ground and he laid down beside her, all while he was still inside of her. Free from the water and standing, he could begin moving more. He planted gentle kisses on Sparx's breasts.

Sparx

A flash of warmth went from the back of her neck up over her face and Hell, it took a lot to get her to blush. How'd he manage that with just a sweet comment on loving being with her? Oh, dear. She was in trouble. If she wasn't careful, she'd let him wrap her about his finger and well, there was little to be done about that. Emotions weren't supposed to be involved in this since well, a future for them wasn't even a possibility. So, no, she had to enjoy the moment with him, that sweet, sweet moment and she would. "I'm glad," she told him truthfully.

It wasn't until they were both moving against each other that Diego stopped them both. "Mmmm wha... what's wrong?" Through that pleased haze, she worried about him immediately. Had she done something wrong? Had he figured out that this probably wasn't a good idea... Hell, could someone even say that she was corrupting him? It didn't feel like corruption. It felt like something beautiful and for a rough and tumble woman like herself, it was a precious feeling that she wanted to hang onto. Trust him? She did, yes, and nodded in agreement. He backed her up then and she kept her eyes on him just trusting his guidance. The fact that they never got far enough away to separate wasn't lost on her. He got her to lay down and he followed her staying close, blissfully close. A soft sigh left her as his kisses moved over her proud chest. A small moan left her at the change in his position and what it felt like inside her. "You sure that you've never done this before?" She teased lightly.

A bit of a smirk worked across her face as she took advantage of the position to spread her legs lifting her hips to him meeting him movement for movement still. Of course, that just meant that he was that much closer to her. Another moan left her as she leaned up to catch his mouth with hers once more. That kiss seemed different than the rest, more needy on her part as she sought the feeling of his mouth, the pleasure that he could bring. "If I'm dreaming, don't let me wake up..," she whispered into his mouth and she meant it too. This was too sweet to her when all the rest had been rough and quick just looking to scratch that itch that wouldn't go away.

"This is my first time and I am honored to give to you," Diego told Sparx lovingly when she asked him in jest and he leaned to kiss her. He was so wonderfully close to her... their bodies were touching and het heat drew him in like a moth to a flame. Diego continued his kiss, his tongue swirling with hers as he held her tightly. He needed her as much as she needed him. "This is real... it's better than any dream," he responded with his own loving whisper as he continued the slow pace of moving his manhood inside of her maidenhood, savoring the intense and new powerful sensations.

Diego began going a little faster. He was clearly inexperienced, but what he lacked in experience, he was making up with passion and raw desire. He was groaning in pleasure alongside Sparx, savoring how good she felt inside, how exciting what they were doing was and the uter adorartion he had for him. He was falling hopelessly in love with her and it made him utterly happy. "You are amazing," he told her lovingly. His hands went to caress her breasts while he leaned in to kiss her neck. He was becoming even closer to her, his magic beginning to act wildly and flowing into Sparx, their life forces harmonizing with one another in a wonderful sync.

Sparx

It was a sweet feeling that went through her body at his response. The playfulness dialed back some and her teeth caught her bottom lip feeling a little unsure before she gave herself up to kissing him. What was she supposed to say to that? This felt like something that she shouldn't be doing if anyone knew but then again, why did it feel so right to be this close to him? It was so easy for her to want him. That thick warmth permeating through her body just made her feel like she just might need him. Yet, it wasn't her lot in life, right? The feelings swirled within her as she moved with him in an accompaniment letting him explore their time together as much as she did him.

Amazing... she didn't think that she was with all that she'd had to do in her life but somehow, beside him, she felt like she'd started walking in the light rather than the shadows. She closed her eyes lifting her chin some to expose her neck to him as one hand buried in his hair holding him close. "I think that's you," she said softly amid a sweet groan from her lips. At that first tingle of magic to slip from him to her, she blinked once and then twice a bit startled and truth be told, she braced against it for a moment until a look at Diego's face told her that this had come from him. She relaxed some then and let it happen. A louder moan of need left her as the feelings permeated. What happened was startling to say the least. Sparx felt like... like they were connected more than physically and that feeling of being that close to him. Well, that pushed her over the edge of her pleasure before either of them were able to sense it coming. Oh, she'd have sworn that he'd find his climax fist but here she was. Her breathing deepened as pleasure danced within her as her body flexed about him, grew wetter and hotter just for him. "Diego..," she whispered his name while leaning closer. Close enough, that she was able to catch another kiss off him. Oh, this was bad. She'd never be able to move on from him now and really, she didn't want to even if her duty required it of her.

Diego wanted to have Sparx in his life, always. He was groaning in pleasure as he was doing his best, trying to go faster and harder in oving inside of her. Hearing Sparx moan in pleasure and knowing it was because of him just aroused Diego further. "You are incredible," Diego responded back to her lovingly. He held her closer, savoring her hot body on his, the connection being solidfied. These sensations were intoxicating... addictive. He wanted her. He needed her. He craved her. He wanted her to be by his side forever and ever.

However, he then felt it... He felt her squeeze his manhood and she felt warm savory nectar on him. He made her climax.

Her squeezing sent him over the edge and he felt a massive shockwave of pleasure. "Oh Sparx," Diego groaned out loud in pleasure as he came inside of Sparx. He began filling her up with his seed. He could not help it. It was overwhelmingly good. He responded to her kiss with his own, all while he held her.

"I want you to be with me forever and ever. I want to do this with you more," Diego told her lovingly.

Sparx

The redhead had never quite been one to be clingy since everything was so fleeting. This moment of being tangled up and held close to Diego, though, certainly made her feel like being clingy. It was an odd desire to have for her. Yet, Diego managed to make her feel like he actually did care about her and that startled her more than near anything that she'd ever experienced. Being connected to him wasn't just sex. It tugged at her heart and that was something that she kept well-guarded. "Diego," she whispered his name as one hand buried into his hair and the other rather needily gripped at his hips trying to pull him closer. Even as she lifted her own hips to be just as close to him as she could.

A blush worked across her face feeling him find his edge as well as it chased hers. The feeling of being mated drifted through her like some primal force. She kissed him for all that she was worth. Until she was breathless and desperately tried to share just how precious that had been for her. She blushed at his words though and chocked it up to his being caught up in the moment. He couldn't actually mean that. She couldn't be the one to be with him forever even if she wanted to. Hell, be with him forever? Wasn't that some beautiful pipe dream? Yet, she didn't want to ruin the moment because... when reality set in, it'd hurt. She might even be dismissed. Even so, he was worth it. Worth every single breath, touch and heartbeat of feeling that thrummed through her.

"Hold me, Diego." She ran her hand down from his hair to splay across his shoulders. "Please, please hold me and let's stay like this just for a little while." She said softly. Her body was still keyed into his anyway and felt every single bit of warmth and every touch. Oh, if she could just hold onto this feeling, perhaps she could make it through the rest of this. Whatever was going to happen. "I feel like I just might float away," she said with a giggle and it was true. There was a lightness inside her that hadn't been there before.

When Sparx begged that he hold her, Diego did just that. He would never let her go. Not now. Not ever. She would be by his side forever and ever. "I would love to stay here and hold you forever," Diego responded with his own soft and loving tone. He was so surprised to see her blush and look rather vulnerable. He just adjusted so he was closer, ad deep inside of her as he could be, so just so he could be further together with her. "Then I would float away with you. You showed me a happiness that no one else could. You drive me crazy like no one else. You are unlike anyone I met. You are beauty and you are power and you are kindness and you are so much more," Diego said as he lovingly told Sparx what was on his mind.

"I meant what I said. I want nothing more than for us to be at one another's side forever and ever," Diego comforted Sparx. His parents would probably be very surprised, but they would accept her. They already trusted him with plenty of decisions and responsabilties, including finding someone to be at his side.

As his arms were around her, he kept slowing caressing her. Savoring her subtle curves, her toned muscle, her tanned skin, her fiery hair... everything that made her... her.

"I want do this more with you. You are the woman I want to be with," Diego told her softly before pulling her into a kiss.

Sparx

The redhead did feel vulnerable with him like she hadn't before. She always seemed to know what to do. Always seemed to have that drive to make it happen. Yet, now, she wasn't sure as she held him close and sweetly nuzzled her face against his cheek. She was unsure what to do with his flattery. Yet, she knew that he was speaking earnestly, which made her feel like this was going to hurt more soon. Closing her eyes, she was quiet until he kissed her. Then she felt guilty for holding back even if she'd thought it was the kinder thing to do.

"Diego..," she whispered trying very hard to keep it together. He was just far kinder than anyone that she'd met. "I... I'm not the one that you should be with." She couldn't look at him. For if she did, big bad Sparx was probably going to cry. "I can't help you run a country. I can protect you. I can be a friend and comrade to you. I can share this sweetness with you again if you want." Lightly, she pushed her face against his shoulder. "Aren't you supposed to marry a princess? Isn't that how this thing works? I... I'm no one. Just a backwoods-bred girl, who's good with a sword." She took a deep breath and pulled back some to look at him. Those pretty green eyes of hers looked more than troubled. "I've never met anyone like you before. You make me want to better myself. I feel like the world may not be as dark and cruel as I've grown to know it. Like maybe there's more to it that I just haven't seen."

Damn, she could feel her eyes get hot and she looked away closing them tightly trying to will the damn tears away. Hell, she hadn't cried since she was some frightened, little child being hauled off by the slavers. "Can't we just... accept how good this feels between us? Maybe share it again? I want to be there to help you always. You're a good man, a very good man and I really like you a lot. I... I don't want to lose my chance to be near you by pushing this too far." What if his people and parents couldn't accept her as his choice? She'd be sent away and she'd never see him again. For some reason, that thought really hurt her. There was a wetness on her cheek that she could feel and it was matched on the other side of her face. On the other hand, she'd never even thought of settling down with anyone. Besides, it was just the haze of pleasure talking for him and come tomorrow, he may think differently. "You'll find someone even better than me."

Diego meanwhile looked at Sparx, seeing her tear her up. He held her tighter and he kissed her. "You are the backwoods girl who I fell in love with. The warrior woman who I could trust with my life. The person who is becoming the most important in my life. You are more than just a friend. You are more than just a comrade," Diego told her while he was stroking her face, reassuring her. "You don't have to be afraid of to cry in front of me. I could never think any less of you," Diego told her as he wiped her tears and leaned in to kiss her. He loved being close to her and he wanted no one to go and take her from him.

He sat up abit, but so that she would sit up with him and he still inside of her. "You don't have to worry about my parents sending you away," Diego reassured her with a kiss. "They want me to be happy and they already could tell you'd make me happier than anyone they met," he said before taking a breath. "As for the people, well, they don't have a say in my personal life. As for the nobles..." Diego said before chuckling. "I never actually to you that," he realized.

"Goldwoods was founded by a confederacy of various orders of magicians as well as guilds of traveling workers who all came together to form a kingdom. Even as power soldified, some of those old rules remained, and one of those was by the Assembly of Craftlords. The leaders of the various guilds and magician orders make up a elective council that select families or such to become the ruling dynasty and assist. My dynasty was relatively new. My mom and dad aren't that powerful when it comes to magic, but my dad was the first nommination who wasn't a former noble or anyone of high standing. He was just a well-respected manager of a powerful guild of merchants and shops. He knew how to keep people in line and maintained his integrity. He was so good at his job that the various Craftlords flatout volunteered him directly to the Assembly and he was voted near-unanimously. Even among the doubters, the Craftlord of one of the seer groups predicted that their kid, as in me, would become a powerful magician, so that got rid of any lingering doubts," Diego explained to her.

"The Assembly have never really been big into following the noble orders and traditions. They actually encourage for the few nobles and royal family to marry "outsid,e" since they see it as a way to grow. So the Assembly of Craftlords would see little problem with that though I know the blacksmiths will probably laugh and wonder if you'd bring some actual warriors to join us," he said, the last part humorously.

"I already found someone perfect... you. Every little aspect and detail about you I adore," Diego told Sparx lovingly as he went to kiss her.

Sparx

Sparx wasn't sure what to do. He made a her heart ache. It's what he did. It was all right? She made him happy? Breathing softly, her eyes searched his face as she kept her arms about his neck as she straddled his lap. It was almost too much for her to believe but a part of her wanted to believe him. That part of her that was still a small hopeful girl that she thought was gone long ago by the bravado that she'd had to muster just to survive.

Although slowly, her guard eased down from all of those kisses and reassurances. "I've never been in a relationship before." It was so new. What if she mucked it up? What if she hurt him? Doubts and stuff floated through her mind as she took a deep breath and ran a hand over his cheek as she studied his eyes. "I'm not sure how good I'll be at it but... I'm willing to try if you are."

She leaned forward and brushed her lips over his gently before seeking a bit more of a kiss from him. A soft laugh left her. "You sure like me a lot for only knowing me for a day, Diego." The corner of her lips tugged up in a smile. "I like you a lot too. Let's see where this goes. Shall we? I don't know. You might not like me tomorrow." The latter was a little tease. "I still can't really believe that you like me. I feel special around you. No one has ever made me feel like that."

"I've never been one either... but I want to try it and I want to share my happiness with you," Diego said as he held Sparx closer to him. He smiled at his guard, now his girlfriend.
'I'll probably like you more even more tomorrow," Diego told Sparx with a smile as he leaned in for a kiss, all while they remained connected. This kiss was a bit more passionate and wild, due to her influence. However, it then softened up. It became more gentle and soothing. Diego deep down was a lonely kid at heart, wanting to find the person e could be with. The magic between them grew stronger and he felt their connection grow.

As he pressed his head against her, he felt not lonely anymore. It's as if their inner childrem, the small hopeful girl and the young lonely boy, went to one another and held hands... never letting go.

"No one has ever made me feel like you do. You are utterly amazing," Diego told Sparx with a smile as he remained there with her, holding her. "Want to stay here longer or head back to the castle. We can continue this there too..." Diego told Sparx with a smile as he kissed her neck.

Sparx

The redhead felt nervous but there was a mix of excitement thrown in too. He cared about her. For a moment, she let herself feel hopeful. "You know that we're going to be in trouble, right?" A smile crossed her face and she let her guard down even more as she wrapped her arms about his neck and leaned closer to kiss him. "I won't want to let you go." She whispered.

A giggle left her and playfully, she tugged him to her before rolling them both over. "Again, my sweet." She nuzzled her face against his neck letting her breath roll warmly over his skin. Light kisses followed and trailed up to where she traced her mouth over his. "I'm not ready to share you just yet. So indulge me please." She felt like exploring more of him, feeling more of him. She'd tried to hold back and let him feel his way through his first time and it had been beautiful to her.

That playful urge was alive and well within her now and it showed in the way that she caught his bottom lip with her teeth and outright sucked on it. Her eyes were closed as her lips nuzzled against his. "Love me again, Diego. I want you to." Her hands were on either side of his head on the ground bearing some of her weight as her breasts hung down brushing his chest with her nipples. The feeling made her moan sweetly as she deepened the kiss with him and lightly licked between his lips asking to explore his mouth, which she would if he allowed her and maybe even dance with his tongue. "I need you to," she breathed against his mouth. The tingle of his magic was curling through her body only exciting her more. Her hips hadn't moved from staying close to him and keeping him buried within her. Now, she let her hips roll slowly teasingly. "Think you're up for another go?" She teased.

"Not necessarily," Diego responded to her teasing tone. He was glad to see a hopeful smile appear on her face. He kissed her back, savoring the constant contact their nude bodies have. "Likewise," Diego said when she mentioned that she did not want to let him go. He was happy to see her smile once more. He felt his blood begin to boil once more with excitement as she began getting more confident in her teasing. "Of course I will indulge you, my warrior princess," Diego said, trying to tease her back yet at the same time, he was being genuinely earnest with her. He could sense her wild energy and charm and it drew him to her.

"Always," he could only respond to her request for him to love her. His arousal and passion returned as he felt her love breasts press onto him, all while they deepend the kiss. His hands were on her shapely and toned posterior, bringing her closer to him. His magic was beginning to flow through her once more, enhancing the connection between him. He felt her hips begin moving once more and inviting him to enjoy in wanton desires. She was magnetic and he drawn to her.

"Absolutely," Diego responded lovingly before he began going at the same pace with Sparx, savoring everything with her. It was just as loving as last time, but also with more paasion and animalistic pleasure.

Sparx

That magic of his tickled through her and it unnerved her again at the feeling before she took a deep breath just accepting the fact that it was a part of him. Just as much as his skin or those deep eyes of his. Letting out a small sigh as she relaxed back into that fire that she felt for him, she glanced over her shoulder cheekily at her butt in his hands. He'd be able to feel her muscles shift as she moved to meet him. "That's a good spot to hold onto. Comfy for your hands?" She teased with a raised brow. His chest was what she stroked her hands over teasing one nipple by one fingernail lightly tracing a circle about it.

He was looking at her with an odd look. It was affectionate and it was still so very new for the redhead. Sure, lust, she knew that anywhere but this sweet expression of his as if he'd kiss anywhere that she asked him to. Like he wanted to make her happy. It just threw her for a loop. This was going to take some getting used to. That's for sure. She wasn't too sure what to do with these budding feelings but she'd try. It's all that she could do was muddle through.

Now though, now she wanted him to feel her. He'd gotten a taste and she'd held back just so that he could go at his own pace exploring her. Now, it was her turn. Her mouth on his was sweet and yet, she sought more from him. Her lips massaged his and teased trying to get a rise out of him. Such a flirt. She sucked on his bottom lip happily before pulling back from him because she needed air. Plain and simple. He was game to play with her and that just excited her to no end. With a moan of pure want, she shifted her weight back onto her knees changing the angle of her hips over his. That meant that her body was holding his in an entirely different way, which got a low groan out of her. That breathing of hers had deepened as she looked down to him with an affectionate and hopeful gleam in her eyes. She wanted to please him as much as be pleased. "Touch me, lover," she asked of him as she poised on her knees and used her thighs to rock her hips over him in a sensuous glide. She ran her hands through her hair with a deep sigh before trailing her touch down to caress his soft belly.

Diego blushed a bit, becoming a bit more coy based on Sparx's teasing, butt he liked it. He couldn't help but nod at being able to hold her lovely butt in his hands. However, that look of affection and love was still on his face. He wanted to feel her, know more about her and to get to be with her. However, he also became excited, especially she seemed like she was no longer back. She began kissing him in return harder, making Diego moaning in pleasure, savoring her seductive charm and her wanton desire. He loved her being a flirt.

However, he then paised as he saw her begin to move and adjust herself, with hiom oving to be more comfortable for her to be there. He loved seeing the affectionate and hopeful gleam in her eyes and he wanted to maintain that. "Of course," Diego told her in response before he kissed her, letting his tongue dance with her while begining to move inside of her. His hands explored her lovely red hair, all while he moaned happily.

"I wanna to pleasure you, my beloved Sparx," he said to her sweetly.

Sparx

Sparx giggled. "Oh, you are. Very much, you are." Her teeth nibbled at his bottom lip thankful that he was close by. She loved him and she couldn't believe it. He was unlike anyone that she'd ever met before and she sighed at the sweet feeling of his hands in her hair. A smile toyed its way across her face. "And to think, we can do this anytime that we want." A chuckle left her. "I might wake you up in the middle of the night." She teased him with a grin.

Although, since she'd came so very recently before joining in this romp, her body was all too willing to jump over that edge again. Her back arched and her eyes closed as a loud groan left her. Her body grasped at his before a whine left her. "Mmmmm too soon." There was a definite air of embarassment around her now. "I'm sorry, lover." It was bothersome that she'd come so quickly. She'd wanted to please him too. "That wasn't quite what I was going for." A whine left her.

Diego smiled in delight at hearing Sparx giggle in response before lovingly kissing her back. When she teased him over the possibility of doing tis whenever they felt like, he shivered with excitement. He looked forward to being with his lover in the beautiful moonlight in his quarters. He still kept up the pace, doing his best to please her. It wouldn't be long before he was rewarded with her cumming. He groaned back with her at feeling her love juices on his shaft. He couldn't help but smile at her face becoming red.

"Don't worry. I am happy I can please you," Diego told her with a smile as he said to her with a smile as he lept going. "I'm gonna cum soon," Diego told her affectionately. "Where do you want me to?" he asked her lovingly.

Sparx

Sparx was flustered and embarrassed. Perhaps even a bit more confused. Finishing before him hadn't been what she'd been wanting at all. No, she'd been rather focused on making him pleasured and frankly showing off. That was just her sometimes. Although, Diego didn't seem bothered by it at all and his still moving within her only stirred her more. A smirk toyed across her face. Well, she could still please him and that suited her just fine. This had just thrown her a little off.

Leaning down, she kissed his lips sweetly. "I want to feel you, lover. You stay right where you are and hold me close when you do." She took a deep breath and moved with him trying to meet him stroke for stroke. "There's just something more intimate about it when you do." She commented on a hushed whisper. Of course, Sparx had never let a man actually cum inside her save him. That was just that something about Diego that made her want to do things differently. Those heart strings that kept getting tugged.

Diego saw the smirk return to her lovely face once more and he was rewarded with her sweet kisses. "Of course. I don't want you to ever leave me," Diego told Sparx lovingly as he was embracing her her. She was toned, strong, yet also warm and soft. She was so nice to be with and enjoy and spend time with. "It's because it's you," Diego responded back in the hushed whisper. She is absolutely special.

He continued moving at the pace, working to ensure that they were bothing being pleasured. "Oh goodness!" Diego shouted in ecstasy before he came inside of Sparx again, holding onto her chiseled body tight. "T-that's amazing," Diego said as he was holding her, savoring their warm bodies resting on one another, shimmering with sweat.

Sparx

Oh. She felt close to him. So very close but she didn't want to be parted from him. Her hips pressed close to his own at the touch of his fingers eagerly accepting his seed. A savoring moan left her as it made her feel more connected to him. That was all that she wanted even if a part of her still worried over being good enough for him. She did want to offer all of her even if it may not amount to much in the end. She had to try since they were both enamored with the other.

She leaned her breasts against his chest kissing him happily as she enjoyed being near to him. "Mmmm I want to stay right here for a little while." She kissed all over his face happily. "Mmm you're the amazing one. Although, I think you and I made a mess. A happy mess. Oh well."

"A happy mess indeed," was all Diego could say with a smile, maintaining his hot tight embrace onto the woman who conquered his heart. He was so close to her and he wanted to remain so close to her. Hee wanted to make her feel loved, appreciated and happy. He was just savoring the wonderful enamored state he was with her.

"I enjoy my rest and time here," Diego added with a smile on his face. He then began giving her kisses back, all while caressing her muscular body. "It appears that I will need to have you in my quarters at all times so we can be together as much as we can," he added with a smile on his face, snuggling to her.

Sparx

Diego was warm and the water was cool on her toes. The light from the glowing crystals and mushrooms of the cavern was enchanting. As was the company. A few more kisses and she raised a brow at his comment. "Oh, I thought that I already had a room below yours. Why would I need yours?" She propped herself up with one arm and used her free hand to trace a little pattern over his chest. Although, she couldn't keep from smiling here soon. "Hmmmm, your bed was more comfortable." She leaned down and lightly brushed his mouth with her own. "You really want me around that much?" She asked. "You won't get tired of me? It's still a little hard for me to believe that you want to be with me, Diego." She whispered softly enjoying the fact of them still being joined but that couldn't last forever.

Last edited:
"That way I could have you with me at all times," Diego answered her question with a smile as he snuggled up to her. He savored her warmth and closeness, her finger going on his chest. "I feel protected, comfortable and at ease with you. I wanna know more about you and have us grow together and learn together," Diego whispered to ehr softly. There will be moments he will want to be with friends or by himself, but at the same time, he adored being with her and he hoped she could find friends to be with as well.

"I find it hard to believe you want to be with me. I'm not muscular or chiseled or anything," Diego responded back to her with a shy blush.

Sparx

A soft sigh left Sparx at his sweet and earnest answer to her teasing him. She couldn't quite keep teasing him with that and his thoughts had left a light feeling in her chest. Those green eyes of hers studied his eyes as he spoke before a soft laugh left her at his saying that he couldn't believe her wanting to be with him. Her gaze softened looking to him. Ever so gently, she rubbed her cheek against his own as her lips lightly brushed his ear. "It's you," she whispered and brushed a kiss over the shell of his ear. "I've never met anyone like you. There's a light in you that makes me feel better about myself and it takes a lot for someone to build another up. You seem to do that effortlessly without regard for what's in it for you. That amazes me." A smile crossed her face and he'd be able to hear it in her voice, how it brightened a bit. "You're cute too. That helps." She sat back slowly allowing him a moment to look at her in all her glory, red hair still a bit wild from their romp and eyes bright. "Besides, I have muscles." Rolling her shoulders, she could feel the strength of her muscles shift there before she smiled to him. "You can fly. I can't do that." Tilting her head to the side, she watched him. "We all have talents and strength is more than muscles. Yours is strength of your heart." Reaching up, she rubbed the back of her neck looking a little embarrassed. "That's rather sappy of me, isn't it?"

Back
Top Bottom