Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vigilance (with MysteriousD)

"Not from the northern territories, no. Most don't tend to come here to our magic kingdom," Diego answered her question. Indeed, they still remained relatively unknown to the larger scale though that was soon changing. However, Goldwood always keep tabs on its neighbors and the changing world. They were a culture built on a love of learning, especially on the mysterious and the occult. As such, they needed to maintain themselves aware of many that is going in the world. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard her chuckle and heard her comment about her. He chuckles along with her snicker before she pointed out it may have been them.

"Yeah though I'm often seen in town. I like walking around the kingdom. I often do it so I can make sure everyone is doing okay and so I can know more on what is going on. As the next king, I have to do my best to take care of my subjects," Diego explained to her with a smile on his face as some smiled at seeing him while others just nodded respectfully. He took a moment to smile upon seeing the rather excited look on her face upon smelling the wonderful indication of good.

"No, not like that," Diego said before showing her the menu. He showed the various drawings of the food along with their descripton and prices. "What would you like to get?" Diego asked her as he decided on him getting his pancakes and his glass of milk.

Sparx

Flame bounced once, twice in the seat cushion and giggled to herself still amused by how squishy that it was. Her eyes lifted to his face thinking how she was reminded a bit of how boyish that he looked to her. Not that she'd mention it. He was rather cute to her and a little smile toyed at the corner of her lips over that fact. That and the fact that he genuinely seemed to care about others even those that he was in charge of leading. Not a very popular trait sadly. At least, from the folks that she'd seen.

Those were her thoughts as she asked how they got the food at this fancy place. It was surprising for her to see that there was a list of what they offered. She blinked a moment before lifting a hand to cover her mouth as little laugh left her and those eyes of hers just sparkled with amusement. Oh, she really didn't feel like laughing at what he'd said but still. After a moment of thought, she dropped her hand and lightly licked her lips. "You're saying there's choices on what to eat? Diego, you've got to be kidding me." Another chuckle left her. "I'm rather used to just grabbing whatever is there." Oh, she was so amused by this. "How very fancy." Her eyes traced over the choices on the menu and she considered a moment before grinning. "I'd like to try these pancakes that you like so much but I want blueberries in mine." She said with a nod.

A cute brunette waitress waltzed over and then introduced herself as Molly with a bow. Of course, she looked nervously at Flame before smiling charmingly at Diego. She sure looked like she didn't know what to do with the barbarian woman so was trying instead to focus on the prince since she was more comfortable with him.

"Oiy, I don't bite," Flame chimed in before Diego could order his food as she didn't care for being ignored. "I promise. It's awfully nice of you to come ask what we want to eat though." She'd reached up and clapped a hand on the girl's shoulder. The waitress looked like she was about ready to jump out of her shoes and Flame was trying hard not to laugh. She propped her elbows on the counter and rested her chin in them grinning up to the waitress. "Think I could have some of those blueberry pancakes and some water please?" The waitress nodded quickly and sighed looking toward Diego needing a lifeline.

Last edited:
Diego couldn't help but admire how adorable and wonderful Flame was, giggling in her amusement of enjoying the leather-pillow seat that she was sitting on. He also lvoed her smile. There were all sorts of smiles that Flame had, he noticed. And he was noticing they were many if not all wonderful to say the least. He was interrupted from his admiration of her when she was asking him about the menu. "Well, it was an idea here. Have a list of dishes and peole choose what could be made," he explained to her sheepishly.

"Yeah, pancakes are really good," Diego explained to her with a smile on his face before he saw the waitress arrive to take their orders. He couldn't help but find it a little amusing just how unnerved everyone was by her. Then again, warriors, especially like Flame, were very unusual sights over here in these lands of craftsmans, farmers, artisans, merchants and most of all, spellcasters.

"Do not be afraid of Flame. She is a courageous and noble protector," Diego said, telling Molly with a reassuring tone in his voice. "I will have some of the pancakes as well though with the syrup along with a glass of cow milk," he added with a smile. The waitress nodded, looking relieved and a little more comfortable around Flame before she went off.

"What sort of food do you like?" Diego asked her, curious to know of her diet in order to best take care of her needs.

Sparx

Flame flashed a smile at Molly after she'd taken Diego's order and chuckled softly as she propped her chin up in her hand leaning on the table lazily. "Interesting." She commented watching the woman walk away before looking back toward the prince. He looked amused and a little smirk played across her mouth as she wondered if it was just the situation that he found humor in.

"Food?" She blinked lightly a little surprised as she sat up paying attention once more. "Diego," a little smirk crossed her mouth. "Why do you want to know?" A little chuckle left her. "I really like apples," she said happily thinking about an apple. "MacIntosh apples are amazing. Granny Smith apples... Yellow delicious..." A sigh left her, a contented one. "Too bad they only come in season once a year."

A thought crossed her mind and she put her hands on the table leaning across it toward him. Of course, that just made her shirt part some as her breasts pushed together with the effort and showed a good view of cleavage. "Hey, Diego..." She opened her mouth for him showing off her teeth. "Do you see any fangs or something? What was she so nervous of? Geez."

Once more, Diego found himself giving a shy smile in response to the playful smirk of the teasing woman warrior who is quickly becoming one of his favrotie people to be around to say the least. "Well, I want to for the future," Diego said, giving a smirk back at her. Upon hearing upon her liking apples, Diego was getting some ideas on how he could surprise Flame with the various apple-themed treats and so on.

Before he could say anything else, he saw her get a bit more of a serious expression as she bared her teeth at him. "You don't have fangs. I think she was just a bit intimitdated by your presence. We rarely have any warriors come through here, especially in town so it is an odd sight to see. Don't worry though. Everyone will get used to you and even welcome you," Diego told her with a smile in trying to cheer her up.

"Also, I'm asking because I want to get to know you better," he added as he looked at her with an affectionate smile.

Flame was pretty easy-going and fun-loving when not engaged in battle. Nah, scratch that. She did rather joke around with her opponents as well. Go figure. Guess that was just her. None seemed the wiser and it did throw off more than a few of her opponents as well.

She was particularly enjoying the shy smile that had crept across Diego's face. It was good to see him smile and she took no small measure of joy in that fact. He looked like he was planning something after her mention of liking apples and it really made her wonder. She let it go though. "Apples were the only sweet thing that I could find in the pits and I have a mind for sweet things. I found that I could find them sometimes growing by the roadside on my travels. That was always nice." She sighed softly thinking about her travels.

She tried to get him to check her teeth for fangs just to see why she'd scared off the waitress. A soft huff left her at the thought. She tilted her head to the side after chewing on her lip lightly. "You think they'll come around? I really like being around people." She sighed and looked toward him before a little grin worked over her mouth. "At least, you like me."

That smile got a bit bigger at his mention of wanting to know why he asked about her food preferences. "That's a good reason. Hmmm, same question. What's your favorite food?" She asked with a bit of a cheeky grin. "Pancakes?" A little giggle left her at the thought.

Diego softly sighed with a smile on his face as he was seeing Flame. The fact that she liked eating sweets was definitely something that he had in common with her. "My favorite fruits have always been bananas, though fruits usually tends to be pretty good because of how sweet they are.

"I know they will. The kingdom has gotten a reputation for accepting all sorts of individuals that aren't normal," Diego explained to her while he was trying to check for her fangers. He saw her smile and he smiled back at her. When asked if pancakes was his favorite food, he shrugged his shoulders. "I like all sorts of food. I just like to eat though sweets are probably my very preferable thing to eat," Diego tells her as he chuckled alongside her.

Diego saw that their drinks have arrived alognside with some complimentary coffee. "Have you tried coffee? It comes from the mystical deserts of Alyzanya," Diego offered to her, introducing the cup of the fabled black liquid.

Sparx

"Bananas, huh? Those are pretty good." She smirked a bit after he'd assured her that his people would accept her. "I guess they will," she answered with a little shrug. "We'll see. I'm not worried at all." And she wasn't. They could stare or they could all get along. That's just the way of it. That wouldn't bother her in the least honestly. She'd manage just as she always did. It was nothing new.

She'd asked about pancakes being his favorite since he'd seemed rather excited about having them and chuckled a little to hear that sweet things were on his preference. That just got an idea started in her head that she just needed to wait for the right moment for. She'd bide her time for now as she thanked Molly for her drink sipping it thoughtfully as she eyed the black liquid in the cup that Diego was offering. "Hmmm no, don't think I've ever tried that or been to Alyzanya. Is it good?" She asked with a little tilt of her head.

That impish urge of hers just couldn't be contained for her though and she didn't give him much time after asking about the coffee before her eyes darted up over his shoulder and she pointed looking surprised. "Oh, what is that over there?" Waiting until he turned to look, a little smirk worked over her face as she got up quietly to lean across the table judging the distance on where to take up just the right position. She waited rather patiently looking like she had leaned closer to look with him but her intention was that when he'd turn back to look at her, he'd accidently kiss her. If her plan worked, well, she'd lean back with a laugh. "Well now, you do like sweet things," would be her little tease. "Don't you?"

Diego noticed that Flame got a glint in her eye and he wondered what was it that she was up to. When asked about coffee, Diego managed to answer her. "It all depends. It's pretty bitter, but most enjoy it or others add milks and sweeteners like sugar to help it," Diego began to say before she pointed to something. Of course, Diego turned around and wondered what was it that she was pointing at.

After a moment, Diego wasn't sure at what she was looking at. Or rather what she pointed out that she would unfamiliar. However, as he turned arund, he was greeting with a rather bit of surprise.

As sound he turned around, his eyes widened as his lips met hers and his face exploded into a large red blush. However, despite that...

He didn't move. On the contrary, he remained there before he closed his eye and he couldn't help but try to push more into the kiss enjoying it with Flame.

Sparx

Blink. Blink. Wait a minute... Diego had a rather fun shade of red going on with his skin from that kiss but she'd expected to fluster him. That wasn't what happened or maybe only in part. He wasn't moving away... no, he'd leaned closer and that, well that made a bit of color come to the redhead's own face. Imagine that and she wasn't the easily embarrassed type. Yet, she lingered a moment or was it three? There was no easy way for the woman to tell. All she knew is that when she did lean back, it was to take a breath. Those eyes of hers didn't seem to be able to lift and meet his as she rubbed the back of her neck ruefully thinking that she probably had pushed her luck too far. Was this where she got dismissed? For kissing the prince in public and she was an outsider? Eh, that was Flame for you though not always thinking of the consequences just the immediate results. There was a whistle from somewhere in the room and Flame felt challenged by it to meet his gaze and apologize. It was a rotten trick to set him up like that even if it had been enjoyable. Dragging her eyes back to him, she was able to meet his eyes for a moment before having to glance down to break the contact just due to how strange she felt with it. Of course, his mouth came into view with that action and her face went scarlet quickly. Oh... "Sorry, Diego..."

Diego did not know what was more surprising; that he was enjoying the kiss or the fact that i looked like Flame was also doing so as well. However, he was not wanting to part from her. Eventually though, their lips parted and Diego's brain was still overloaded with wonderous sensations and new feelings. His face was even redder than her hair.

After a while though, she finally spoke, aplogizing for what she did. He also find her cute that she was just as red as he was over this.

"D-don't worry! I uh... I really liked that. It... It was actualy my first kiss," Diego confessed to her sheepishy with a shy smile.

"So that;s your type, eh your highness?" a gruff yet jovial voice said. Diego turned and saw it was the head chef of the establishment, Vonkin. He had arrived, apron and all, to bring them their breakfast. His sharp smirk was reinforced with his nice mustache.

Sparx

He... he... liked it..? Well now, that was an interesting twist of events. She'd been expecting this to go over badly. For the patrons of the restaurant to act outraged at her audacity and yet, it didn't seem that way at all. There were more than a few looking their way and nodding. One young girl was giggling into her hand and that made Flame curious as well. What sort of land had she come to again? At least, those were her thoughts until he mentioned that'd been his first kiss. Her eyes lifted to his then. Her lips parted in a little bit of wonder. It'd been his first kiss? "With me or with anyone?" She couldn't imagine that she'd been his first kiss with anyone. Was she?

At least, those were her thoughts until a voice spoke close by and she looked up to see a cook standing beside them holding onto some plates that had food on them. His type? Flame sunk a little bit back into her seat, bounced once on the seat because she couldn't resist. Huh, it gave the warrior a moment to pause. Was this man right? Was she the type of person that Diego could like? Was he to her? Too many questions. She rubbed the back of her neck once more and played with that little braid that hung by her ear with a little sheepish grin. Maybe, she was. "Maybe, I am." She said shaking off her timidness to lift her chin and let her hair brush back over her shoulders. "Who knows? Stranger things can happen." She shrugged her shoulders lightly trying to play it off even as her heart was definitely beating a bit faster. This... this was getting interesting quickly. Her eyes glanced down to the food. "Is that for us? Is that what pancakes look like?" She asked with a smile tossed toward Diego. Was she about to find out what had gotten him excited?

Diego blushed harder when he saw how the others were looking in bemusement or even approval. Granted, there was a reason for this. Prince Diego was beloved by the nation for just how much he cared and how much he invested into the well-being of the kingdom. As such, it was little surprise that they all wanted him to be happy. However, they've also known that he would be with a woman not from the area. He was viewed as eccentric and knew a woman would need to be truly special to be able to grab his attention as such.

And Flame was definitely one of the most unusual and special woman the townsfolk had saw. The man was getting a smile seeing the proud warrioress sink back like a little girl as she was dealing with her own rising emotions.

Diego hearing her say that she was his type just made him blush harder, causing Vonkin to chuckle deeply. "Well, he seems to agree," he points to the prince. "Yes, the flat cakes there are pancakes," he answered as Diego managed to get his head back together.

"Yeah, they're really good," Diego said as he took some of the butter and spread it on the hot pancakes before pouring some maple syrup on it. He cut a piece and he offered it to Flame on the fork.

Well, this was going to make things more interesting. Or complicated. Nah, she'd keep it light. She had to. What was she doing? Flirting with the prince? Was that one of her brighter ideas? Probably not but it was fun and she did like seeing him blush. It was cute. She still wondered about that kiss. It'd been his first? Well, she couldn't say that about herself. Not that she went out of her way to be promiscuous but there was something about him that just got her to keep seeking him. She wasn't sure what it was exactly but she was game to find out.

Her eyes curiously traced over the pancakes. "They're so flat." She said with a chuckle. "Aren't cakes supposed to be taller?" At least, the ones that she remembered were but that'd been a handful of times that she'd seen them. One had been a friend's wedding. That cake had been a few layers tall and some baker had really outdone themselves.

Then she noticed that Diego had cut a piece and was holding it out to her. Her hair brushed her shoulder as she tilted her head to the side questioning the action. Was he trying to feed her? She was a big girl and could feed herself. So why... A soft chuckle left her. Why not? Leaning forward, she deftly took the morsel off his fork with her teeth trying not to smirk. Chewing thoughtfully, she blinked a moment surprised. "That's really sweet." A little laugh left her as her eyes traced his face. "Kinda like someone that I know." She took a deep breath. "Good choice. I can see why you like them."

"Well, they're made in the pan or griddle, so sometimes they're called griddlecakes. They're pretty easy to make outdoors so settlers are a big fan of them,," Diego explained to her with a smile on his face before he saw her lean forward to take a bit of the pancake. "Yeah, though there are different ways to make it, with heartier flours or fruit," Diego told her as he was happy she ejoyed the pancake. However, he blushed at her sweet comment.

"Thank you very much," he told the chef as he went back to the kitchen. Diego began digging into the pancakes while he was sitting across Flame with a smile. "I'm happy you're enjoying the time here so far. What would you like to do after breakfast? Want me to keep giving you the tour of the capital city?" Diego asked her, wondering how else he could spent time with the powerful warrior woman.

Sparx

The food was interesting and so was the company. There was a blush again. Oh, a little smirk crossed her face. She enjoyed the fact that she could make him feel shy like that to no end. It was very sweet and frankly, not something that she'd come across very frequently. The people that she was used to being around were made hard by just struggling to survive and battle. It was probably a surprise that Flame had ended up with the sense of humor that she had. Still, it was rather strange to feel like the people surrounding them were almost trying to match-make Diego and her together. That was a foolish notion. She wasn't his station and she'd been hired to a job. One that she would do well and maybe she'd just get to enjoy his company along the way and vice versa. There was nothing wrong with that, right? Flame was real about the whole thing. While she enjoyed teasing him, his family and people probably wouldn't stand for someone like that to be serious about their prince. So lighthearted was what it would stay. Besides, she'd never pursued anyone romantically anyway.

She enjoyed her breakfast with him finding that smile on his face charming. The thought that she'd been his first kiss paraded through her mind once more making a bit of color come up on her face. Was she really? Had that been right? Could he really be that sweet and innocent unlike the rakes and riff-raffs that she was used to? It baffled her really but now her thoughts were on the feel of his mouth against hers. It'd been different... to say the least and the memory was hard to fade from her mind. It was distracting. So distracting that her eyes lifted from her food to lock onto his lips imagining until she realized that they were moving and he was speaking to her. Oh... pay attention, twat... "It's hard not to enjoy myself. No one's trying to kill anyone outright that I can see. Folks seem rather friendly. No fights over food. I haven't seen anyone begging because they've fallen on hard times. I'd say you look after your people well." A little smile crossed her face at the thought and she tilted her head to the side, that one little braid brushing her shoulder with the effort. "Why don't you show me your favorite place to go?" She asked with a little smile.

Last edited:
Flame was unlike any other woman he met. She taunted him, she teased him and for most people, Diego got annoyed with it. Yet her sultry demeanor and her friendly look was enough for him to recognize that she was doing this as her unique forms of affections. She was unique and wonderful and Diego was finding himself enjoying every moment of being with her. However, Prince Diego was wondering if it would always remain as such, or would it ever develop into something more serious. To Diego's surprise, he realized that he did not mind the idea of becoming more serious with Flame. He did not care in regards to royalty or such. He was liking being wit her.

"That's the duty of any good ruler worth their crown. To ensure the safety, well-being, happiness and future of their subjects," Diego told her with a bit more of a confident smile. However, he was also looking concerned over everything that Flame said and he wondered if she dealt with that sort of stuff. He wondered if there were ways he could further help people and expand the lands to help everyone. "All right!" Diego told her with a big smile before he continued his breakfast with her. When they finished, Diego went over to the chef and paid him well before he went to Flame. "One of my favorite places is over nearby the forest so we can head over there," Diego told her with a smile before he began leading her. In his excitement, his hand slipped into hers and holding onto it while leading her across the capital town, allowing her to see the various homes, shops and other buildings while heading to the outskirts.

Sparx

Well, that sounded like a fairytale right there. A leader actually looking after the well-being of their people. It was a sight that the world rarely saw. Rare, indeed. He looked interested in showing her where he liked to visit and she found that she was interested to find out just where to know him a bit better and if he ever took off for whatever reason, she may have an idea on where to look for him. It may not be fair of her really to consider that a reason but it had to be so. Even still, she looked forward to spending time with Diego even if it was a bit fanciful to think that she might.

"Over near the forest, hmm? I hadn't pegged you for the outdoorsy-type. Seems I was wrong," she said with a laugh admitting her misjudgment without a care as they walked together. Her eyes had been looking curiously about at their surroundings and also keeping an eye out for trouble that seemed far and few between but not impossible. That was when another strange thing happened. Diego's hand had found hers. She blinked lightly at the action feeling the warmth of his hand travel all the way up her arm in a way that she'd never experienced before. Like she was a young girl looking affectionately at a crush. What the devil was that about? It threw her for a loop and she didn't understand it very well at all. "So what's on the edge of the woods, Diego?" She asked simply for once not teasing him. Just naturally curious.

"Well, admittingly I am not one for much of the outdoors, at least not like my brother. But I love going on morning hikes and walks. It helps clear my head and helps me refresh for the day," Diego told her with a smile as to why he would like to have one of his favorite areas be ot here. Meanwhile, Diego didn't really seem to notice that his hand was slipping into Flame. He seem to engrossed in being with her to notice. That and maybe he was just really comfortable being close to her like this.

"I'll show you," Diego told her as they went inside the woods. There was a strange serene atmosphere. It was not like the calm atmosphere hunters would feel in the forest. It was heavier yet mysterious. As if greater presences lurked in the forest, beckoning you with the mysteries. Furthermore, nearby boulders and trees were carved with runes and images while nearby crystals seem to grow out of the area. "In the deeper part of the woods here, some of the Druids old congregated here to teach the old ways," Diego remarked as he saw that they were almost there.

It was a clearing.

Filled with stone structures, lookig like a temple almost or at least some sort of place of meditation.

"This was where I first began training in magic all my own. To try and control it better, I imbued the stone here with a lot of magic," Diego told her with a smile as he showed her the site.

Sparx

The sun was getting a bit higher as some lazy clouds drifted overhead. The light played with her hair giving red-gold sheens to those tresses that tumbled about her head. There was a feeling of ease within her as she walked with him through the outskirts of town thinking about him enjoying nature for walks and such. A small smile played across her mouth since she could picture him doing that. Funny, her first thought had herself walking with him. How strange. Well, that would be the way of it from now on, she supposed. That was until he found a wife and she needed to back off some for the woman's sake. She rubbed at the back of her neck at the thought. Diego was sweet unlike the hard people that she'd known. He deserved someone equally as sweet to be at his side.

When they stepped into the woods, Flame felt pretty confident on where she was. Although, the thickness in the air made her a little wary since it was new. Yet, he didn't seem put off at all. So, she followed the prince's lead with an easy stride. It wasn't long until the trees thinned out to a clearing and she looked about at the ruins. The charge in the air almost felt like her hair should be standing on end. She had little experience with magic, which may not have been a good thing. Physically, she could handle just about anything but a little hocus pocus and she had no idea what to do with herself. "It's a good thing that you have a handle on this magic stuff because I've no clue." She told him honestly but she did lightly touch one of the carved trees reverently. "I've not a lick of talent for the stuff and even I can feel the power here. I rather like it." Her eyes looked toward his with a raised brow. "Why don't you show me what you can do? I can spar with you if you like."

"I'm not allowed to spar much," Diego confessed to her, happy to show her the secret spot. "I was born with alot of magic in me. The wizards of old legends... one who could cause storms with a movement of the hand, bring down shwoers of lightning, cause raging fires or bend nature and life to their will... all of them were born with the great amount of magic like me. I have to be responsible with my magic and power," Diego was explaining to her, speaking in a serious and far-off tone. "Especially since it was born close to my emotions," he adds with a chuckle before looking at her with a smile. He took a breath and began relaxing.

He let himself tune in with magic.

A breeze was coming in and the atmosphere, thick with magic, suddenly felt lively and energetic. Swirls of multi-color energy was swimming in Diego's hands, flowing in and out as if leaves in the wind. Diego was just letting the magic go into him, flowing in and out. He opened his eyes and he smiled at Flame. He went over to her and showed off a bit of the swirling magic and so on. "Magic is alive and moves. It is one of the vital things to keep the world alive and wonderful," he told her with a smile.

"Put your hand out to feel," he asked her.

Sparx

Flame listened with a tilt of her head. Magic was already something awe-inspiring to her but to hear that Diego had that much potential to wield so much power that the natural world could bend to his whim was frankly impressive. The only thing that kept her from feeling worried about that fact was Diego himself. He seemed so easy-going and sweet. There was no question in her mind that he'd only do good for those around him like some paragon. Yet, that was a lot of control and restraint exhibited on his part. He sounded a little burdened by that and Flame felt for him.

The shift in the air was palpable and yet, those green eyes of hers remained upon him unconcerned with their environment and frankly more fascinated with what he was doing. The bits of colored light caught her attention making her eyes sparkle as he came nearer. Touch it? Her gaze lifted to his. "Can I?" She asked with a bit of childish wonder. It felt like an impossibility to her. Yet, she trusted him. So, she held her hands out to him. "You know, I'd be nervous of someone with that much power over the world but I feel confident in you having it." A little smile played across her face. "I'd think that would take a lot of strength and heart to keep a hold on it."

Last edited:
"Of course," Diego told her with a big smile, seeing her smile having that hint of child-like wonder and amazement. He then placed his hands in hers and let her feel the magic.

It felt like life. It was life. It was energy. It was movement.

Diego let Flame continue to experience having the flow of magic within. Many magic users grow strong and powerful from feeling the flow of energy from within to outward and from around to within. A wonderous cycle of the creation of acts both great and terrible. Diego let the magic flow within Flame and also through him. Their energies... their life forces were connected briefly. It was this inter-connectedness between all sorts of life that was what held creation together.

"This is what it is to be a mage. For some, it is a grand performance to do many things. For others, it is some to create or protect. And there are those who misuse it... to try and impose their will on the world. Yet, all those evil spellcasters fall to good people, magic or no magic," Diego told her with a soft mystic smile.

Sparx

It was vibrantly different than what she thought it would be. The picture of her hair standing on end had come to mind but this was like that giddy feeling that she got when in the midst of an all out run or in the midst of using her skills in a fight. Her heart just sang with it. This feeling though was magnified in a way that she hadn't expected. Her lips parted in a bit of surprise and she just breathed softly taking it for what it was. There was a bit of a feeling in her spirit of knowing his own and that made her smile softly.

She listened to him and looked into his eyes before a soft laugh left her. "This magic feels tingly to me." Her head tilted to the side some as that little braid that she had brushed her shoulder. Then she grew curious. "Can you sense people with this?" She asked curiously. "Like if we were to play hide and seek, could you find me easily?" Oh, now she sounded coy since there was a chance of playing with him. That grin played across her face. "I want to see you try." That was a bit of a challenge there in the way that she spoke. "I'll give you something if you find me."

"Well, that tends to be how it feels for most people," Diego told he with a smile on his face as he saw her play with her braid once more. She asked him then if he could actually sense her. However, she was then challenging him to try and find her, seeing that coy yet playful grin he had quickly come to enjoy seeing on her face. "All right then, I'll close my eyes then and you go and hide then," Diego told with a smile on his face. Diego usually wasn't much for challenges, but there was something about her approach that made him unable to resist it.

That and he was very curious on what the prize could be.

He closed his eyes and relaxed and he let Flame go off to try and hide.

Back
Top Bottom