Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vigilance (with MysteriousD)

Diego was doing his best not to stare at Sparx, but it was pretty difficult, given how her white underwear clung to her and becoming translucent, further teasing Diego on her most intimate of parts. His face would breifly become as red as Sparx's hair whenever he would take a glance. Despite this, he was acually pretty relaxed. He had a sense of security and ease of being with her. She was strong, powerful, cunning, beautiful...

Sparx was uterly incredible to say the least. And so he relaxed in the water, looking voer the cave rather than stare at Sparx. However, when she questioned in regards to him calling her beautiful, he couldn't help but look at her.

"You are beautiful and so much more. You're strong. You're clever. You're nice," Diego couldn't help but ramble on it before he blushed once more at his complimentory rant about her.

Sparx

Did he really think that she was all that? Her gaze met and held his. As his face colored with a blush, so did her own. She could feel the heat of it rather easily and she glanced away from him after a long moment as one of her hands lifted to rub the back of her neck. His words were flattery, weren't they? Her eyes traveled back to his own trying discern his sincerity but she could only see an earnestness in his eyes. "You really mean all of that." She said as she tilted her head to the side and swam a bit closer to him. "With all the people that you must've met, you think that about me?" There was a softness to her voice and she reached out to take one of his hands and lightly cupped her cheek with it. This moment felt sweet amidst all of the roughness that she had known all of her life. "I've not met anyone like you before." She told him gently.

"Of course I mean all of that!" Diego told her with a big smile on his face. "You're amazing," Diego added with a smile. His blush became brighter when he felt her grab his hand and cup her cheek with it. "And I never met anyone like you," he added with a smile as he went closer to her. His glasses repelled the water due to being made of special glass while he looked at her

Sparx

There was a sweet feeling within her as she felt his hand on her cheek. Some sweet ache that she couldn't define nor recognize. It was a fluttering feeling in her chest that had never happened to her before. It startled her and she wasn't sure what to do with it in all honesty. So, she just let it be for now accepting it for face value. Diego just seemed so pure. Hell, that was probably the only word that she could think of to describe his behaviors and well, Sparx wasn't quite sure what to do about that for the majority of the time. So, she was just winging it.

A soft chuckle left her. "Yeah, me either." She agreed. Of course, did she mean him or her for who she'd never met anyone like before? It was amusing to consider yet she didn't clarify. Yet, a wild hair came over her and she'd released his hand only to pluck the glasses off his face. Holding her prize up in the air, she swam away a few feet with a grin before placing them on her face. "How do you see out of these? Everything is blurry to me."

Last edited:
Diego was still blushing considerably from being so close to an attractive and incredible woman like Sparx, but at the same time, he also felt very comfortable with her. He trusted her with his life entirely. Diego was surprised by her suddenly grabbing his glasses and he went over to swim at her, trying to get them back. "Because I see everything blurry and the glasses fix that. The glass of the glasses are designed to bend light in a certain way so my eyes could see it properly. When you don't need glasses, then you see the distortions. For me, because I already see thignd distorted, the glasses balance out the distortions," he said, trying his best to explain it.

"Not all glasses are like that. Others just magnify, like a magnifying glass or others see better far away like telescope lenses. Others are like widow glass, not changing the distortions, but having other effects, like being colored or growing darker in the sunlight for people with sensitive eyes," he adds as he got to close to her.

Sparx

Sparx was enjoying exploring her curiosity with the glasses as she peered through them and tried to understand how he saw the world. His explanation made sense. "Funny that I don't see clear out of these but what you said makes sense."

With a laugh, she took the glasses off and was surprised at his close proximity. Smiling, she carefully placed the glasses back on his face. "There you are. Right as rain." Of course, he was face to face with her. It would take little effort to close the distance between them. So she did with a little tilt of her head and her lips lightly brushing his before he had time to move away. Wasn't this just like the restaurant?

Last edited:
Diego smiled as he felt her put his glasses back on his face. However, when he could see better once more, he noted that she was so close to him. He was transfixed by her. By everything about Sparx. Their lips weren't even an inch apart. Before he could do anything, his soul was set aflame with her faint tilt, givng a light brush of her lips with his own.

That set off something in him.

When her lips touched his, he went closer it, bringing them in for a proper kiss. He wanted to be with her and she was someone utterly amazing and wonderful. He put his arms on her shoulders while he was kissing her. His eyes closed as he savored it yet he wondered what she would do now.

Sparx

Now Sparx had meant to tease him a little with that bit of a kiss since well, she couldn't resist flirting with him. He was just sweet to her and she wanted to see his reactions. It may not have been fair of her and she should really know her place but there was just something about Diego that made her want to be near to him. That was probably a good thing if she was to do her duty well.

So her lips lightly feathered over his own just tracing the outer shape of his mouth and frankly familiarizing herself with his particular feeling. She'd thought that she'd fluster him but he proved her wrong by leaning closer into that kiss seeking more. Well now, that made her curious by that reaction especially when his arms went about her shoulders holding her near. "Huh, you surprised me, Diego. Here I though that I'd surprise you with that kiss. Guess I was wrong," she whispered against his lips as she slowly turned her head the other way and grasped his upper lip in both of hers ever so softly as she moved. Her hands lightly ran up the center of his chest and rested there as her fingers slowly splayed over his skin. "Do you like being kissed?" She asked ever so softly and pressed her lips to his for a moment before leaning away like it hadn't happened. Teasing minx.

Last edited:
Diego was surprised by the kiss, but at the same time, her reactions were provoking reactions from him as well. Besides, he was smart and he was getting used to how she worked and how she was. However, despite this, he was still caught off-guard when she came in for a second kiss, yet he happily returned it. He groaned lightly when he felt her soft hands running up on his chest. He responded by removing his hands from her shoulders while wrapping it around her waist, bringing her closer to him.

"Yes... do you?" Diego asked her in a whisper as he leaned in to continue the kiss that she tried to start, hugging her tighter while he was lightly stroking her back. He was savoring everything about her. Her toned muscled form, her wonderful hair... just everything about Sparx.

Sparx

Was she that predictable? The redhead liked to think that she was just trying to please but she was a bit on the impetuous side since she followed her feelings so much. Right now, those feelings said to be near to him and hopefully, she'd see him happy. It was her take that he was so caught up in making other people happy that he forgot about himself. So, why couldn't she look after him? Of course, she wasn't expecting anything for herself. She never did.

"Mmmm I like kissing you," she said with a little smile and that was true. He had a sweet taste to him and the look in his eyes was endearing. Of course, it was strange to her but even hanging out with him for the short time that they had, she found herself getting attached to him and she never got attached to anyone like that before. So, it was a little strange or should she perhaps term it as new. His arms around her were nice even his rubbing her back. A little lop-sided smile tugged at one corner of her mouth. Huh, wasn't it nice to feel wanted?

Impetuous thoughts crossed her mind and without much thought, she slipped her hands up over his chest to over his shoulders, up his neck and into his hair. Pressing herself close to him, the water between them was pushed aside as her breasts pushed to his chest and her lips met his in a kiss that was seeking from him as much as it was giving. A bit of innocent need showed through from her. She just wanted to be accepted for who she was not just what she could do. It was wrong of her to think that she could be special to him though. This was, after all, a job that she was hired to do. Just protect him. Don't let feelings of attachment develop but Diego was making it very hard not to fall for him. He was sweet and earnest. So different from the rest of the world that she was jaded from.

Last edited:
Diego's face became nearly the same color as Sparx's hair when she admitted that she liked kissing him. He never imagined that someone would admit to wanting to be so close to him, or even something like ut. He wanted to be with her and his time with her was quickly becoming the most treasured time he was having in his eye. She was strong and powerful, yet she was kind. He also found her mysterious... she was not like any other person, especially woman, that he ever met. Her muscular frame and slight scars just accentuated her rugged beauty even more.

He felt her hands go on his shoulders to his neck and then hair before he felt her press herslef ont him. He felt her lovely breasts press onto his chest and he just felt it arouse him. He wanted no needed to be with her. He wantted to be accepted for him, not for his title. She was special to him and he wanted her to be with him. He began intensifying the kiss, holding her closer to him.

"I like everything about you," Diego whispered after their lips parted from the kiss before he delved into another one. Tiem seemed to have stopped as it was just the two of them in the water, only seperated by wet clothing and their desires evergrowing.

Sparx

Sparx blinked lightly at his whispered words and a dark blush worked over her face. Of course, Diego probably didn't notice that since he was busy trying to make her melt with that kiss. He was doing a rather good job too for not being kissed before since her breathing was deepened. Perhaps it was the rather earnest feeling that she got from him. A smile crossed her face enjoying the feelings of warmth from him. "I think you put some magic in that kiss," she whispered to him against his lips and perhaps, he had. Although, it didn't have the tingle that she'd felt from him before.

For a moment, she forgot exactly who she was and what she was doing as she lightly rubbed her cheek to his like a cat might show affection. "You make me feel like I'm pretty." It was a contradiction really. She knew that she was attractive to look at since others had told her before. Some didn't like her scars so much but Diego made her forget about them. Forget about fighting to stay alive. Like she was just her. Hell, he'd brought out that impish urge to play with him when typically, she was all about her work. She glanced down and then met his gaze once more as she lifted a finger to trace the small scar on her face. "Like these aren't there."

Last edited:
"No, I'm not that good. I guess I'm naturally magical," Diego said in response to the whisper she gave on the kiss. He was just naturally doing what was coming to him best, and that was tyring to make people happy. And right now, he was wanting to make her happy. Make her very happy. His face became even redder than her hair when he felt her nuzzle up his cheek kinda like a cat.

"You're more than pretty. You are beautiful," Diego told as he couldn't help but tighten the affectionate hug he was giving her even more. He found her truly beautiful, but not just because of her appearance, but because of everything about her. Her smile. Her playfulness. Her curiosity. All the growing bits and pieces that he was learning about her was just adding into a beautiful summary of every aspect of her.

He leaned in to kiss the scar. "They're all part of what you are. The good and the bad... the everything makes up you and that'swhat makes you beautiful and wonderful," Diego told her. He was even surprised by how he was doing, but he felt comfortable with her. Yet he also felt a bit more confident in her. She believed in him and so he was becoming a bit more believing in himself.

Sparx

Oh, oh, he'd kissed her scar and damn if her face didn't go aflame turning a shade close to her hair. She glanced down bashfully feeling uncertain in that moment. Sparx had probably never felt uncertain in her whole life of anything. Yet, Diego made her feel vulnerable like some delicate flower instead of the force to be reckoned with that the world had forged her into. Her hands found their way to rest over her warm cheeks. "They're so warm."

Green eyes lifted to his own slowly studying the depths for what he was feeling. "You're unlike anyone that I've ever known, Diego. I like you very much." Damn, her gaze traced down to his mouth as thoughts of kissing him tripped through her mind once more. Shaking her head, she tried to clear her thoughts of it. "I..." She took a deep breath. "I feel like I'm overstepping my bounds." The redhead looked away feeling a bit of guilt creep up on her. She was never one that usually let things like rank get in the way treating everyone equally but it was very important to her not to mess things up with this man. He was her charge. He was her prince. First though, he was her friend. She thought about pushing away and behaving herself. She really did. "All I can think about is kissing you. Oh, you have cast a spell on me, I know it." The latter was a bit of a tease and not believed in the least. It was more that he was just attractive to her in ways that she wasn't used to contending with.

Diego just smiled at the bashful smile and soft look Sparx had. He was becoming so close to her and he was enjoying it. She was strong yet kind.... sharp yet beautiful. While he know most guys may frown upon women with noticeable muscles and toned looks, he liked her as she was. It was like she was some sort of legendary hero, chiseled from stone by divine figures. "The same to you too. You're unlike anyone that I've ever met or known. And I like you alot too," Diego told her as he was resting his forehead on hers.

"You're not overstepping anything," Diego reassured her with a smile. "I'm very comfortable with you and I already entrust you with my life" he added with a smile. "And I wanna be able to be able to share my happiness with you. We have one another's back," he confirmed to her with a gentle look. He blushed harder when she mentions about her wanting to kiss him. "I'm pretty magical, but I'm nothing like that. But you're enchanting too," Diego said, trying to tease back to her with a smile.

He held her tighter as it was just the two of them in the water.

"What do you wanna do?" he asked her.

Sparx

"What do I want to do?" She echoed him softly as her green eyes sought his. What did she want to do? Several ideas flashed warmly over her mind. Most of which made her blush once more. Oh, why had she kissed him? It'd changed the whole dynamic between them and pushed away the bars that had been between them. Had there been any in the first place? No, perhaps not. They'd always been on equal footing and he was right. They did have each other's back. Was she really enchanting to him? They were as different as they could be. She was all strong muscles and he was more on the cuddly side. Yet, she wanted to be near him and her regard for keeping things professional was sliding out of her mind.

Her eyes searched his a moment and a slow smile began to work its way across her mouth. She tilted her head to the side. "You know, I think that I want to show you something." If he got even the slightest hint of curiousity, she'd answer him with a mischievious grin. "You'll have to see." She swam backward some out of his arms until the water got shallower and she had to crouch down to stay in the water, which she did. Keeping her eyes on him, her hands were busy under the water fishing her underwear down her thighs and off her legs. She slipped lower into the water up to her chin and untied the cloth about her chest. She tossed the wet clothing behind her onto the bank nonchalantly.

"Now, you can see," she commented as she drew herself up onto her knees letting her breasts be seen. The water ran from her hair in little rivulets down her body tracing the outline of her breasts going on down her abdomen to run between her thighs. She was a glorious sight and as pleasing to the eyes as any man could hope save for the scars. Those were well-earned and reminders of the Hell that she'd crawled her way out of. "I want you to see me. All of me," she told him gently as she stood there for him to look at in water just above her knees now.

Diego was hoping he did not push the envelope too much, but he was also looking at her with a look of wonder. He was wondering what was it that she wanted to show him. He saw that grin. That grin of mischief and seduction that lured him in like a moth to a flame. He saw her go over to the surface before he crouched down. He was wondering what she was doing while crouched down. However, he would get his answer when he saw her toss her wet clothing and put it on the shore.

Diego's face became redder than her hair and he saw her beatuiful chiseled body. However, know he could see her large and lovely breasts along with her maidenhood, all accented by her being covered to water. In a trance, Diego went over to her so he could look closer at her.

However, it also showed Sparx that he was quite pleased by seeing her nude body, based on the bulge over in his trousers.

"You're... perfect...," Diego said, being stunned speechless by her. He was just standing there gazing at her.

Sparx

In for a penny, in for a pound. Or so, those were her thoughts. She let him look at her for a little while and felt a flush creeping up her neck across her face. She took a deep breath. "Hmmm, I'll do in a pinch," she said with a decisive nod. "My body's a tool that I use just like a sword or how you use magic. Just something to facilitate my thoughts into actions." It was how she felt about herself really. Why she could train like she did. Why she could push herself to do the sort of physical feats that she could do. Like any instrument, she knew her body well.

Of course, there was something about the look in his eyes that made her feel well, strange. She walked a little closer to him and traced one finger up the center of his chest before lightly cupping his cheek. "You make me feel pretty, Diego," she told him softly. Her eyes met his. "You make me feel like the scars don't take away from who I am." She glanced down before looking back to him. "I'm no dainty lady or pretty princess. But I am a woman, Diego. One that very much wants you to touch her. Show me what you see when you look at me through your touch." Oh, this was totally sliding off into that grey area between his being her charge and then being her lover. Huh, funny, here she was starting to want both now.

"You are you. The most wonderful do ever. It makes a part of the wonderfulness that is you," Diego couldn't help but say to her as her words temporarily snapped him out of his trance, though now being so close to her, he was falling back into the trance, with strong powerful feelings surfacing. He felt her finger on his chest before she went to cup his cheek. "You are beyond pretty, you are sublime. You don't need to be a dainty lady or pretty princess. You are already better than any of them," he responded to her before his emotions flared at what she was asking him. She wante dhim to touch and caress her.

She trusted him.

He trusted her.

He leaned into kiss her, giving her a tight embrace, letting his hands softly caress her beautiful wet body. He couldn't help but groan a bit in pleasure. Furthermore, he couldn't help but start grinding against her, his erection through his wet trousers resting upon his body. She was releasing his wild side.

Sparx

Wonderful? Sublime? Sparx didn't know quite what to think. That cynical part of her scoffed and said that he was just saying that. Yet, from what she knew of Diego that wasn't true. He was saying exactly what he felt and that was startling. He really believed what he said but how was she supposed to react and what was she to do with the information? She knew what she felt and that was a sweet yearning to be close to him.

That's what they did as they shared a kiss and she slipped her arms about his neck leaning full into him since when did she ever truly hold herself back. What was it about Diego that she couldn't resist? Most men, she could just brush off but not him. Hell, she'd even asked him to touch her. Her breasts felt warm against his chest and her nipples slowly drew taut. They ached. How the Hell and why did they ache? She let out a slow breath in the midst of her mouth exploring his. Her skin felt warmer, where he touched her and she wondered if it was a trick of her imagination or just him? Her hand slipped up into his hair holding him close to her as she was unwilling to let go of that kiss even as she felt his arousal. There was an answering heat within her but she had to temper herself. It wouldn't be right of her to claim his first kiss and sleep with him all in one day, would it? Because that's where her body was merrily skipping off to.

She broke the kiss with him slowly needing to catch her breath as she leaned her brow against his. Her heart was beating rather wildly in her chest. So loudly that she was sure that he could hear it. Her instincts were driving her hard pressing her to accept him as her mate and lover. Hell, he'd already shown that he was strong enough with his magic and she respected strength but more than that, she respected who he was as a person. Leaning her head to the side, she feathered light kisses along his cheek and down his neck, where her kisses because more insistent trying to make him feel good as a soft sigh of contentment left her. It just felt so right to be close to him. To touch him.

Diego groaned into the kiss as he felt Sparx run her fingers through her hair. He waned to be with her. To be with her so badly. He reinforced his embrace with her. As their lips parted to catch their breah, Diego was staring at Sparx with utter affection. He was falling in love with her. Falling in love with her so hard and he wanted to be with her all the way. He just met her, yet he could already see that his life would be epty without her. His instincts were like hers, the urge to accept her as his lover and perhaps one day his bride. He groaned softly as he felt her kisses going on his neck and cheek.

He responded by bringing her for another kiss, all while his hands were caressing her. He was stroking her back, all while feeling her lovely breasts rest on his chest, arousing him more. However, one notable thing was that his undergarments were now soaked and through slightly movements, they slid off of his legs, leaving him nude. That meant that when he pressed even closer to her, he could feel his bare nude body against Sparx, with his erection being teasingly close to her entrance.

"D-do you want to do more?" Diego asked her nervously yet lovingly. He wanted this. He wanted to do this with her, to be one with her.

Sparx

There was something so right in being close to him. Like it was where she was supposed to be. She'd felt an inkling of it that first night when she'd crept into his bed to satisfy her own curiosity of him. Now, with his skin again her own, it was near all that she could think about. He liked her. He thought that she was beautiful and made her doubts about it vanish. He'd stirred a fire in her that left her yearning to burn more. "Diego," she whispered his name against his mouth. The affection in her voice was easy to hear.

His arousal pressed against her skin getting a low groan of want from her and she bit her bottom lip trying to hold herself back. She had to, right? This... this wasn't part of the agreement but her body, oh if he leaned any closer, he'd feel the answering sweet slick between her thighs that would welcome him. Every instinct that she had was urging her to rub up against him like some cat seeking affection and yet... something occurred to her. She'd been his first kiss. Her eyes drifted closed at the sweet though. He'd never done this before and as much as she wanted him, she felt as though, it wasn't right. Sparx was a woman that had known intimacy before. She... wasn't fresh like he was and that experience made her hold back.

Go further? Hell, if she'd known that he hadn't been kissed before, she'd have done something different. Maybe made it more memorable instead of cheekily stealing it from him. She traced one hand down his side to rest on his hip and resisted the urge to slide it around to his butt. Oh, she was trying so hard to be good. Her eyes lifted to his and the bright green of her irises had deepened to that of a vivid jade with the light of her desire. She smiled softly at him. "I stole your first kiss, Diego. I won't steal this too even if I want to." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath trying to settle herself but her heart only pounded anxiously. "This has to be your choice. You only get one first time and I... I've been with others before. So I can wait..."

Last edited:
"I gave you my first kiss," Diego corrected her to her as his brown eyes gazed into her green one. "You are stealing nothing; I am giving it to you," Diego responded back to her as he felt their bare bodies touching. His own instincts were screaming at him and his magic was flaring in excitement yet also being calmed. It was like a great desire or need would soon be fulfilled. He understood her affection and his own voice was filled with the same amout of it. She wanted him and he wanted her. It was a beautiful simplicity.

He was not surprised that she was with others. He kinda figured based on her skill and ease. That did not bother him at all. It incentivized him. To prove to her and to himself that he was the one to her. The one that would be by her side forever and beyond..

"I gave all of myself to you. You are extraordinary and wonderful. We both want this and my choice is to be with you," Diego told her before putting her into another kiss. He embraced her tighter; he groaned into the kiss when his full erect manhood grinded up against her maidenhood once more, begging to be let in.

Sparx

Those full lips of hers, the ones that were quick to smile and begging to be kissed, were slightly parted in a bit of wonder. The redhead had not expected what had just rolled off the prince's tongue. Was it desire talking? No, his expression was too clear. Too earnest. There was no doubt in her mind that he was speaking straight from his heart and it was startling to her. She was so used to the rough ways of the world that this sweetness just soothed. Breathe, she just had to breathe and she did feeling her chest rise and fall against his own and her nipples were drawn into tight nubs as they traced over his skin. Could he feel her heart pounding so close to his own? This... it was a gift and Sparx had learned a long time ago to live in the moment because tomorrow was never promised.

It didn't take long for his lips to find her own as he held her close and whatever resistance that she'd had left slowly faded away. Today was theirs. She didn't know what would change between them tomorrow but now, she was living for now. His groan only enticed her to act as she felt the head of his shaft brush, once, twice and again needily against her core. He'd find her wet with desire, a warm heat that was imparted from her onto his skin with a promise of more. It shook her. Startlingly, it shook her to feel him against the entrance of her innermost secret, the one that she'd shared with only the few that she'd seen worthy. Her breath had caught as she hesitated in kissing him before catching his bottom lip between her lips and lightly sucking before releasing him. "Look at me," she asked of him as she breathed in his scent and met his gaze.

Drawing a foot out of the water, she lifted her leg to hook about his waist. Of course, that opened her passage to him. Her other hand had a mind of its own as it did slide around to grasp his ass. A shiver ran through her as desire egged her on but she tried, oh she tried to behave. Lightly, she rubbed just the tip of his nose with hers before offering him a bit of a knowing smile. "I want you to just feel me." Her hand smoothed over his cheek into his hair as that grin of hers went a bit cheeky and she knew exactly what she was going to do to him. Her one hand held his hip asking him to stand still, Hell, with how his hips moved, she was holding him back. This, she wanted it to be special like the magic that he'd shown her. Like how he made her feel. That's just what she'd do too. Her hips were slow and purposeful as they pushed up against his erection using the tip to spread her folds and let him feel a bit of the warmth within her as just how wet and welcoming it felt. Oh, she bit her bottom lip as she rubbed against him back and forth feeling her passion mount within her trying to gain the upper hand in controlling her. Yet, she managed to keep herself at the task somehow. Her breathing was shallow and came out in little shivers. Oh, oh, she was aching for him. A whimper of want left her mouth. She didn't know how much that she could stand but she watched his expression fervently wanting him to enjoy this as much as possible. After all, it was a gift between them.

She'd left his cock coated in quite the fine sheen of her slick but she kept moving against him seeking his touch almost instinctively now. Yet, even her patience had limits and when she'd pushed her boundaries past what she thought she could tolerate, she adjusted her hips cleverly catching the head of his shaft within the entrance to her core. Her face was flushed now as she looked to him but didn't let him move still. Her eyes held his earnestly before she kissed him sweetly almost delicately, which was so alien for her. "Push, Diego," she whispered against his lips in request or command. She knew not which. It didn't matter. She needed him. Hers was a fire that they'd started together and damned if she'd burn by herself. Her hand released his hip and slid possessively back about his butt as her leg urged him closer to her. This, she would not take from him but she would offer all of herself to him. If and when he moved, he'd summon a bliss between them for few places on Sparx were soft with her strong, toned body and scarred, tanned skin but within her, now that was tight, hot silk that she was welcoming him to explore.

Diego did as what Sparx told her. He looked at her, with affection and care. He felt her leg around his wait, causing his shaft to grind up against her. His face became red as her hair when she felt her hand on his butt. He responded by wrapping an arm around her leg to better hold her along with his other arm around her body. He groaned out loud in pleasure as she was grinding against him. Her silky wet maidenhood kept kissing and teasing his manhood. He shivered and his face twisted into one of pleasure from Sparx's teasing. His body ached for her. His heart yearned for her. His soul cried out for her.

When she asked to push, he obeyed. Diego leaned in for a soft kiss as he pushed his erect manhood inside of her hot wet tightness that begged for him to come in.

Diego felt as if the body was electrocuted, but from sheer raw pleasure. He gave her his first time and he regretted absolutely nothing. He needed her. He craved her. He used his other arm to push her closer to him, all while he deepened the kiss. He loved everything about her; her strong powerful body, her impish personality, her free spirit, her kindness... everything that made Sparx Sparx...

He just savored being inside of her, savoring their unity and pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom