Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

He smiled and gave a nod. "Okay, let's go." Jake followed her up, gave her butt a squeeze, and went into their room. He pulled his hoodie off and laid down waiting for Adri and Owen. When Owen came in he snuggled up to Jake, and he gave his son kisses on his head. He loved that boy so much, he was his little snuggle bug. Once he laid down he did get a bit tired.

Jake gave her his hand and smiled. "Yeah I'm good." He thought about it a second. "I am kind of ready to get into legit training. I need to know who my fight is against and just prepare. I like having a goal and going after it, you know?" He asked but smiled. "But this has been nice to relax a bit."

"It was nice for Nick to stop by." He said and snuggled closer to Adri.

Adri smiled at him and reached out to hold his hand, “I’m kind of excited for it too.” She said softly. “I don’t know. It’s hard watching you fight live, but it is fun afterwards when we are home and we watch it together.”

She nodded her forehead, “Yeah. It’s always nice to have him around. Owen loves him.” She rubbed her forehead. “We have a long night ahead of us. We have to put together the...” she checked to make sure Owen was asleep. “Put together the train and charge his truck. Are there any other toys that need set up?” She asked him. “I can’t remember. It’ll be nice though. The parents setting up for the big Christmas morning.”

She rubbed Owen’s back and looked at Jake. “After this nap I think we should decorate cookies. I think he will like decorating. As long as most of it goes on the cookie and not in his mouth we should be good.” She chuckled.

Jake watched her a moment. "Is it really that difficult to watch?" He asked softly. "If it's easier, you can watch from the back or home. Whatever is easier for you." He knew it was hard but maybe he didn't know just how hard.

"He needs a place in Vegas." He grinned. "Owen would like it if he was around. He could be my first celebrity I train at my gym I open." He smiled big. "He's out baby. Why don't you get him a snack first. I'll charge the truck in the garage. Then I'll come in and we can do cookies. Hopefully he won't eat as much if he had a snack first."

Jake rubbed Adri's back and yawned. "We have to get family photos yet tonight." He told her.

“Yes. I have faith that you will win but I don’t want to see you get hurt Boo. I don’t know what condition you’ll be in after the fight. I don’t know anything. It’s hard to see that.” She told him. “But I’m watching from the back. Or home. I have to be there I want to be there if something happens.”

She nodded her head and closed her eyes, “That sounds good. I’ll make him a plate of fruit and cheese. Maybe some crackers too. Depends on what he’s in the mood for.”

She yawned because he did. “Pictures after cookies.” She said softly. “And I’m sure we will have to take a group photo. As long as Drew and Stacey are on the other side of the group I’ll be happy.” She mumbled as she started to fall asleep.

He gave a nod. "Nothing is going to happen. Not any worse than it already has with my arm and lung..." He made a face. "That sounded better in my head. No wonder my mom doesn't like watching..." He sighed. "At least the comments about my mental state has stopped." He said softly.

Jake looked her over. "I could use a snack too." He nipped her neck and smiled. "You're so good to me babe. I'm really glad I have you." He kissed her head before closing his eyes.

"Maybe they can be on the end and we can cut them out of the photo." He smiled before also drifting off.

“A little. The concerns are still out there. I still have them. I just want you to be okay all the time. And not in pain.”

She smiled at him, “I’m sure you do want a snack too. I love you too. Thank you for putting up with my wild family.” She told him and kissed the back of his hand. “I’ll make you a snack too.”

Their family nap lasted about an hour. Adri woke up first and put pillows down to block Owen from rolling off her side of the bed. She went downstairs and made a plate for the three of them. They could watch TV in their room for a little bit and snack before coming back down. She set the plate on the nightstand and went back down for water before coming back up. Owen was up first and when he got up, Adri turned on the TV and kept the volume low, so they could watch Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer until daddy woke up. She put a towel underneath him and gave him some fruit to snack on while they watched.

"I know. I don't like being in that kind of pain either and the goal is to not be in that kind of pain. A little bit of pain working out is always fun." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "I will make you promise. If it gets to the point where my health is really becoming a concern, we can talk about me stepping away and retiring." He explained.

He smiled. "They will be my family soon enough. You've put up with my legit crazy family and there is a lot less of us." He smiled. "Thanks Adge." He kissed her head.

Jake slept for about a half hour later before he started to wake up and heard the tv on and stretched. He smiled at Adri, "Hi baby." Looking at Owen, he put food in his mouth and then held a piece of fruit up to show Jake, "Nana!" It was a strawberry but everything was a banana cause he could say it easier. "No that's a strawberry. Say berry? Bear...E Berry." He took a strawberry and ate it. "Did you both have a good nap?"

“I like that promise.” She smiled and rubbed his hand.

“You had a nice nap. Huh, Baby Boo?” She asked him and kissed his forehead. He tried to feed her with his dirty hands and pointed at Jake so he would feed him instead.

“I have some more fruit and cheese over her. This guy ate the crackers though.” She grabbed the big plate and handed it to Jake if he wanted it.

“And now we are watching Christmas cartoons. The fam is all taking naps. They should be up soon though. I guess they went down soon after we did.” She told imho. “After everyone wakes up we are going to take pictures and then decorate cookies. Eat dinner and then open our one Christmas Eve present.” She smiled.

Jake kissed Owen's head before moving his head to Adri's lap. He wast still starting to wake up. "Mommy is too prissy sometimes. Daddy doesn't care he will eat a strawberry from you." He smiled and took another strawberry.

"Okay. I just need a second. Did you bring up any chocolate milk?" He asked with a smile. "It sounds so good to me." But he didn't know why she'd think to bring up chocolate milk and if she did was probably gross from Owen. That was where he drew a line, drinking after his son.

"I thought we were only taking photos in our pajamas. That's what I was referring to earlier. What do I need to wear?" He sat up and grabbed the plate to start eating the food she brought up. "Thanks for getting this baby." He kissed her cheek.

She handed Jake Owens supply cup when he asked for chocolate milk. She laughed at the face he made. “I’ll go get you some if you really want it but I did bring up orange juice and water as well.” She offered.

“I have everything packed for that photo. I told your parents and Amy and Luke what to wear as well. It’s a thing mom likes to do. Now that we are growing, she uses the photos to keep track of who is around, you know?” She asked and rubbed his thigh.

“No problem. Anything for my boys.” She smiled and ate a strawberry. She rubbed Owen’s hair back to see if she could get it to stand up. He was happy because he was eating, so Adri could do whatever she wanted.

Jake gave her a grossed out look. "You take a drink then I will." He knew that would never happen so he wouldn't have to worry about it. "I will take orange juice."

He raised an eyebrow. "What? What am I wearing babe?" He chuckled. "I'm a little worried. Oh goodness. Is it German?"

Jake watched her play with Owen's hair. "Are you going to spike it up for the photo?" He asked. "He should look like my mini me." He looked for his phone and checked his messages that he was getting from the video they posted. He also checked some news on Google. "I kind of want to go outside for a bit. I'm not used to not getting any fresh air. It's weird for me. I'm surprised you don't freeze when you go outside."

Once he was finished eating the fruit and stuff he put the plate down and patted the bed that was empty in front of him so he could wrap his arms around Adri. "I can't wait for him to see what Santa brought. Not Nick but the real Santa." He chuckled.

She gagged. “Hell-ck. Heck no.”

She rolled her eyes, “No. But you are getting lederhosen when we go to Germany. We are going to get you fit and urs going to be great. Both of you matching lederhosen and I’ll get another drindle. Speaking of I should probably get mine out of my parents house and bring them home. I need to go through their attic.”

She smiled, “Maybe. Is it bath night?” She asked. “If it’s not bath night I’ll put product in his hair but you would have to wash his hair tomorrow when you shower with him. I just don’t want gel in his hair for too long.” He still didn’t like it when Adri bathed him. When anyone other than Jake washed him actually.

She curled up with him on his side of the bed. “You can go outside if you want. I’ll go outside if I have hot chocolate. I was freezing in that bikini. I should t have done that.” She laughed. “I should post those. The ones where I am clothed, at least.” She teased. She grabbed her phone and showed him the pictures. She sent him the ones where she was mostly nude and then deleted them from her phone. She posted the others with the caption, ‘This is not Vegas weather.’

He laughed when she sort of cursed. "Aww..."

"I don't think I can wear those. I think they will rip." He chuckled and shrugged.

Jake was confused. "If it's bath night wouldn't you put it in so we can wash it out afterwards?" He looked at her. "Or is it pajamas we are getting our photo in?"

"I knew you would be freezing in a bikini but you just had to take the photos. I wasn't going to argue. I learned early in this relationship not to argue with you unless it was a good reason to." He chuckled, "And my girl being half naked it not something to argue about." He smiled and kissed her softly. "Love you baby."

Jake wanted to put one of those as his background on his phone but knew he shouldn't in case someone saw his phone so he put it in a hidden folder in his phone. Once Owen was done eating he called for Max and then climbed down to chase him around the room and laughed. "He has been refueled and ready to go!"

“Oh yeah.” She laughed. “Right. Yeah. I’ll spike hi hair and then you can bathe him after dinner. Once everyone is in their PJs we will open the present.” She smiled and clapped her hands which made Owen clap.

“I love you too.” She smiled. ”Next time I’ll wear a robe over it or something. Maybe some Ugg boots or something.” She joked. “Or clothes, that might be best.” She laughed.

“I think it’s time to take him downstairs.” She said and got off the bed. She grabbed a wet nap to wipe his hands and face off so he didn’t get the room dirty.

“You two can play basketball together or make music. Until it’s time to decorate cookies.” She tickled Owen’s belly. “I wonder what present he will open tonight.” She looked at Jake. “Do you have an idea?” She asked. “I don’t know which one. If you tell me which one, I will find it for him.” She said.

Jake chuckled when Owen clapped because his mom did. "You are goofball Owen."

"It could inside on the bed, in heat for all I care. You were the one who wanted to be outside. I just like sexy photos of my girl." He wiggled his eyebrows. "Hey...can we have some Christmas Eve fun?" He grinned.

Jake got up and put his shirt back on and grabbed Owen's hand to head downstairs. "Why don't you get something that doesn't make a lot of noise and he can't play. Or we won't get him to go to bed. Is there a blanket or something he can snuggle in bed with? Or something sentimental?" He asked her. "I'd go that route."

Once they got downstairs which Jake felt like took forever, he let him go and he ran around to his grandparents who were excited to see him after they all napped and go reenergized. Jake went to the kitchen and got some chocolate milk for himself and smiled at Adri. "Do you want to see how long I'll stay outside in my underwear since you were out in yours?" He whispered and kissed her softly.

“You just wait until you see your Christmas Eve gift from me. You can’t open that in front of family.” She smiled and gave him a kiss. “It will lead to some Christmas Eve fun, I’m sure.” She promised.

“How about a book and a stuffed toy?” She asked. “We can read him the book to sleep. I think he will enjoy that. I know exactly which one. I forgot I got it but it’s perfect.”

When they got downstairs Adri went to find the book she wanted for Owen and put it to the side. She went to the kitchen and raised her eyebrows intrigued by the idea. “Maybe. I just don’t want to put anything in danger.” She said and looked at his groin and back up. “I’d hate for it to be too cold. Unless he has a sock or something to keep him warm.”

She laughed at a though she had. “Could you imagine if he had a Santa suit with a beard and a little hat.”

She picked up a chocolate chip cookie and broke it in half so they could share. They probably weren’t supposed to be eating them but they were too good to pass up and fresh out of the oven. The sugar cookies were cool and ready to be decorated When everyone got up.

He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows. "Wow okay. That's fair. I can't wait." He kissed her deeply and gave her butt a playful pat.

"Sounds good. I like that idea. What does Max get to open?" He asked her raising an eyebrow at her.

Jake rolled his eyes and smiled. "I'd be fine but I appreciate the concern for the boys." He grinned. "But fine. I'll wait to go out for a run until maybe late tomorrow." He told her.

He sighed and shook his head. "Stop. No. No." He kept shaking his head.

"I love you get me cookies. This is a sign of true love." He gave a wink and took a bite. He offered her his chocolate milk to dunk the cookie if she wanted. He even waited to dunk his until after she was done. "We need to hide from the boy. He can smell these things." He said with a mouth full of cookie in a whisper and stole another one. "So good."

“I got Max something special. And the girls. I don’t think hey will open theirs. You’re going to have to open those for them. Max might open his on his own.” She shrugged her shoulders. They would find out.

“Sounds good. Would you go before dinner or after? I might need to join you honestly. I can’t put on too much weight and I haven’t had any exercise.” She grabbed the nonexistent fat on her stomach and made a face. “Not good.”

She pouted. “I was really hope of you would get some Santa boxers. I would sit on Santa’s face if you had the boxers on.”

She laughed when he stole another cookie. “Mom is going to hurt us.” She said and took another bite. She peaked out at the living room and saw Owen playing basketball. They could eat their cookies in peace but they would have to be quick so her mom didn’t figure out what they were doing.

"I can help the girls for sure. Maybe Owen will help Max. But knowing Owen he will think it's his and not Max's." He chuckled.

He raised an eyebrow and looked from her stomach to her face. "Right. Awful." He shook his head. "I don't know. Maybe before. Do you want to go before dinner tonight?" He asked. "That way we won't run into any of the festivities of tomorrow. But really you know me, I can go whenever."

"Adriana!" he said and chuckled. "You never know what may happen tonight." He smiled and took a bite to keep from saying anything else.

"Mom doesn't have to know. Shhh." He said to her. "We both had one." He chuckled and took another bite. It was fun to be secretive and hide in the kitchen. "This gives me ideas..." He whispered and nipped at her neck. "You say nothing about this." He told her.

“We can go in the morning before everyone wakes up. But we do have a late night planned. So that might not work out. Maybe...yeah. Before dinner would be nice. We can hit the gym too. If you’re feeling up for a full body work out. Or giving me a full body workout. Where we actually work out.” She laughed because it could be taken two ways but she really needed to hit the gym.

“I’ll put a whipped cream beard on you and you can be Santa.” She stuck her tongue out and gave him a kiss. “I hope Santa comes to visit.” She smiled and put her arms around him.

“Me! I would never. You better not say anything.” She told him and finished her cookie and drank some water to get the taste off her tongue. She went into the living room and Owen three the ball at her and threw it towards the hoop but didn’t make it in. He was happy anyway because he got to chase the ball.

Jake laughed. "You are so indecisive. Especially just to go workout." He gave her a grin. "We can workout anyway you need me to. I can work you out or we both can work out. If you want, I can make you hate me on Christmas. Like I hate Luke on a regular." He chuckled and kissed her cheek.

He wrapped his arm around her. "I'm sure Santa will make an appearance. Speaking of Santa. Owen should decorate his cookies for Santa. Santa loves icing and sprinkles." He smiled big. "He wants like...four cookies. Cause I'm sure Mrs. Claus will steal half." He gave her a small kiss.

"I'm not saying a word. Maybe we could get more cookies that way." He smiled proudly. Max followed Owen and the ball around, his tail wagging. Rocky sitting on the sofa with Eileen. "Rocky found a new friend. Mom you may need a dog!" John shook his head. "No no, we are just fine." He smiled.

“I know buts cold outside and I don’t know if I can handle a run in the cold. Or the snow. Do you mind doing two work outs? I know you want to feel the fresh air. So you can go for a run and then come back and help me in the gym. Or I’ll work with Luke while you run? It’s up to you.” She told him.

She rolled her eyes. “Santa sure does seem picky.” She laughed. “And Mrs Claus might stick to the carrots and celery she puts out for the reindeer.”

She smirked, “Just blame it on Andrew.” She said and walked into the living room with her boy.

“There is nothing wrong with adding a puppy to your house.” Adri smiled. “Maybe one of Max’s pups when Jake eventually starts stuffing him out. If it doesn’t happen soon someone is going to the vet for an operation.” She looked at Jake.

She called Owen over and asked him if he was ready to start decorating cookies. He was just happy to play with ball. She took his shirt off anyway and got the high chair ready for his creativity.

“You realize Santa is only really going to enjoy like one of these cookies. The others will be licked and slobbered on.” She reminded Jake and put frosting on the tray so Owen could use his hands to paint the holiday shaped cookies.

“I’m just saying. I think Santa is going to prefer my cookies.” She smiled.

Jake shook his head. "I don't mind two workouts but I'm drawing the line with Luke. It's Christmas. He isn't working. If he wants to work out with us, I'm down. But he isn't working." He told her. "I'll run then come in and workout with you. We can make it fun." He told her.

He smiled and shrugged. "He gets tired of the same ol cookies all the time. Year after year. Christmas after Christmas." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "That's no fun for Mrs. Claus. It's Christmas babe, she should be able to eat anything she wants."

"What about Aim. She's pregnant. She may get a freebee." He smiled.

Jake gave her a look. "Max. Run buddy. Mom wants to take your manhood from you. Run away." Max ran to Jake and jumped on his lap and Jake couldn't help but hold him and laugh. "I know. I know." He hugged and pet him. "Mom you can definitely have one of Max's kids."

She shook her head. "If I get any dog it would be a little one like Rocky and Bam that love to just cuddle and be cute." She giggled as she pet her.

Jake followed his family to the kitchen. "Do not tell Owen that. He wants to decorate some cool cookies. We can keep them and let him eat them tomorrow." He suggested. "But I always will prefer your cookies my love." He kissed her deeply.

“Yes! And we could probably steal another one thanks to that.” She smiled. “Blame two on Amy and one on Andre.” She said and looked at the cookies but left them alone. She could wait u til they started decorating. One more cookie and then she was done until Christmas Day.

She rolled her eyes when he told Max to run. “He doesn’t use them. I don’t want him peeing all over my house.” She told him. “If he doesn’t start using them soon then he’s losing them.” She said again.

“You better.” She kissed him back and rubbed his back. “I love you.” Adri grabbed Owen and took his pants off and set him in the high chair and let him start decorating cookies. He didn’t get it at first but after Adri showed him what to do multiple times he started finger painting his cookie.

Adri did a prepare gingerbread house and people and tried to model the people after her, Jake and Owen.

"We need to get him a girlfriend so that way he can use them." They should probably look into who they should stud him out with. It would need to probably be someone who they could trust or they'd need documents done up for them. "That's rude. He's not having accidents in the house. He's been pretty good to be honest." He told her.

Jake started decorating his own cookies. He decorated some for Adri and Owen. He stole a few candies that Adri used to decorate the house and people.

"I'm a little jealous. The girls have been snuggling with my mom and just about everyone else but me. At home it's like I'm good enough but here...no no. Can't cuddle with dad here." He smiled a little at Owen. "O likes to cuddle with daddy right?" Owen pointed to Jake, "Daddy!!" Jake kissed his head.

Jake looked at Adri, "I kinda need to talk to you...I didn't know the best time to bring it up..."

Back
Top Bottom