Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

“Yeah well I used to be the light in the guy’s eye and now all he wants is you. I’m no body now.” She pouted.

“The girls will want you again when we are back at home. Him, I don’t know. Daddy is cool. Daddy is a fighter and will wrestle him. I just make him look good.” She watched him decorate but most of the frosting was going in his mouth. When he pointed at the sprinkles she sprinkled them for him.

She raised her eyebrows and looked at Jake. “Do you want me to ask mom to watch him do we can talk or can we talk here?” She asked. Their parents weren’t far away and could probably hear them talking, even if they weren’t listening.

He shook his head and rolled his eyes a little. "That's lies and you know it. When he is really tired and wants to cuddle, he comes after you babe. And you know it." He told her. "You're still his favorite. Unless it's bath time..."

"That's right. Daddy is cool. Daddy will wrestle him. And win." He gave him a mean look before blowing a raspberry on his cheek.

"No he's fine. He won't know what we are talking about." It wasn't a big deal if anyone heard them except maybe Stacey. He spoke quietly. "So...Layla's parents got him something for Christmas. They had it shipped here. They said that we don't have to tell him who it's from, he's not going to understand it anyway. They just....wanted to do it."

Adri raised her eyebrows when he said what he wanted to talk about. “That’s surprising.” She said softly and tried to process. They were the ones that told Layla to give him up to Jake because of their religious background. Now they wanted back in? Why?

“I...they should obviously get the credit for the present. I didn’t know you were still in contact with them.”

She put an m&m on her house and looked at Jake. “Grab the present and in the morning we can film him opening that one and send it to them as a thank you.” She said and shrugged her shoulder. It was up to him.

“Have you taken him to them?” She asked curiously. “Has he met them I mean? Does Layla want back in? I’m just confused as to why they are doing this right now.”

He gave her a nod and agreed. It was shocking. "I know." He said softly. It was surprising because Jake thought they hated him.

"I haven't been. I only really talked to them when I was seeing Layla and right after he was born. And it wasn't pleasant." He told her.

He gave a nod. "Okay. But he isn't going to understand or know. His grandparents are here. I'm not calling them his grandparents. I'm not. They don't send one gift and then want back in if that's even what they are doing. I don't know." He shrugged.

"I've never taken him to see them. I wouldn't do that and not tell you. I would have told you sooner but...I know things have been busy and crazy." He kissed her cheek.

"I kind of want to open it first...I kind of don't know if I trust them." He said softly.

“I’m not telling you to call them anything. They sent him a present he can open it for them and you can send them the video of him opening it so they have something to see. That’s all they’re getting.” She said and helped Owen get frosting off his nose.

They didn’t send a birthday present or card and now suddenly they want to send a Christmas present? Something felt weird about it. And the timing was bad for Adri. What if Layla did want to come in. Owen was beautiful and perfect. Who’s to say Jake wouldn’t go back to that and have more beautiful and perfect babies.

“I need to get a wet paper towel.” She said softly and went to the kitchen. She did get a wet paper towel but while she was in there she wiped her eyes quickly and took a deep breath. She ate a cookie and she sat back down. She put the towel on the table so they could reach it if Owen started to fuss about being dirty.

“What is your cookie supposed to be?” She asked looking at Jake’s masterpiece.

Last edited:
Jake gave her a nod. "Okay. I'm fine using it as a log to put on the fire." He said softly and shrugged. "I don't know it's just from them. It's weird. I got a vibe that Layla had no idea they did it." He sighed and shook his head.

When Adri went to the kitchen he sighed. He knew it would be hard and that's why he put it off so long to tell her. When she came back he knew it bothered her.

"My cookie? It's an ugly Christmas sweater pattern." He smiled.

"Let's have him open that one tonight. Get it over with." He told her softly before scooting his chair back and pulling her into his lap. "Talk to me." He whispered wrapping his arms around her.

She shrugged her shoulder, “Open one of the corners and see what it is and then we can let him open it.” She said Before she went to get the towel.

“Yeah. That makes sense.” Adri joked about his cookie and put more candy on her house.

She nodded her head, “That’s fine.” She said to Owen opening up that present tonight. “I’m fine.” She said and slightly shrugged out of his grip. “I just want to decorate cookies.”

Her brother slowly started to join them and grab their own cookies to decorate so the time to talk about it was over. She had herself a spiked hot chocolate to sip on and tried to forget about Layla and her family and focus on her family.

He gave a nod about opening a corner to see if they wanted him to have it. Worse case if he opened it and they wanted to take it from him, would he really know after the following day and all the gifts he would be getting it.

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Are you dissing my cookies? I'm going to eat them anyway, who cares. I never claimed to be an artist. Punk."

Jake watched her squirm away from him. He knew she wasn't fine and he was starting to get sick of her acting like she was in front of him. He watched her a second longer before looking at the guys decorating. He sat back and watched them all decorate for a bit.

He got up and went out to the garage before going outside. He took a deep breath of the fresh cold air. With the snow the sky looked a little hazy out. There was so much going through his head that he just took a few moments to cool off a bit.

Adri watched Jake leave out of the corner of her eye. She sighed and stayed at the table. She wanted to get through Christmas. Was she asking too much to get through Christmas?

She left her house half done and watched Owen enjoy himself. As long as he had fun she would be happy. She smiled at him and took his finished cookies and set them on a plate for Santa. She gave him new cookies but he was less excited to decorate them and more excited to eat them. She let him have half of one so he didn’t spoil his dinner.

Her mom went to the kitchen to start warming up dinner. Adri cleaned Owen’s hands off and set him in the floor to play again. She cleaned off his high chair and put it back on the seat.

Jake enjoyed a bit of the fresh air. He wasn't a super big fan of the cold, but he also didn't mind it either. It was nice they now had the cabin so they could come up and go skiing or just enjoy a change in scenery during the winter or fall. He wanted Owen and his future kids to be able to experience the changing of the leaves and all the fun fall weather.

After staying outside for about fifteen minutes he headed back inside. Heading right to the table and put his cold hands under Adri's shirt onto her back as he kissed her cheek. "Love you babe." He said at the same time.

But then he removed his hands and took off running to get away from her with a laugh. "Shoot where is Owen?" He asked because his goal was to pick him up and use him as a shield.

Adri gasped when Jake touched her with his cold hands. She reached back and punched his arms. “Don’t!” She felt a chill go through her whole body and she glared at him. “Do not do that to my son.” She threatened.

She finished cleaning up their mess and punched him again. “I can still feel your hand. God damn. Go stand by the fire or something. Don’t touch anything icicle hands.” She picked up Owen and put his shirt back on him so he wouldn’t get cold, even though the room was fairly warm.

“I’m going to take a shower and get us ready for dinner.” She told Jake when Stacey came downstairs. She kissed his temple and kissed Owen’s forehead.

"I'm not going to do it. I was going to pick him up and use him as a shield. A shield." He chuckled.

He kept laughing. "Stop hitting me. That's domestic abuse." He teased. Adri's mother told her not watch her mouth when she took God's name in vain. Jake just smiled. "You got yelled at."

He let his hands warm up. "Okay babe." He touched her side with warm hands. "I keep Owen occupied." He assured her. Jake and Owen played basketball but instead, Jake just kept tossing the ball at Owen and then Owen threw it at him and when it hit him he acted like it hurt which made him crack up.

Jake couldn't help but worry about Adri a bit. He wondered if he should go see her and talk to her but then he thought maybe she needed a minute.

She smacked him again when he teased her for getting yelled at. “Your Christmas Eve night is looking very lonely.” She warned.

She tended when he touched her sides until she felt that his hands were warm. “And you have have to do his hair. But I have to iron and don’t want him in the room for that. So just keep that in mind.” She told him.

She pulled their clothes out and plugged the iron in. She wished she got her hair straightened before they got out here. She wanted to wear it down but she slicked it back into a high bun instead. She pulled out her makeup bag and laid it out on the counter. She grabbed Jake’s shirt and ironed that first and then ironed Owen’s matching shirt. They both had black pants that didn’t need to be ironed.

She had a nice red dress that was ready to put on so she put on her make up while she waited for Jake and Owen to come up.

"Oh I'll make up for it. Don't you worry." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

Jake played a bit before getting Owen. "Let's go see mommy. Let's go find her. Where is she?" Owen pointed to the stairs. "Well let's go get her." He smiled and took her hand. They went upstairs, holding hands. They moved slow because Owen had small legs and didn't go to fast. Once they got to the top of the stairs he ran down the hall.

Owen smacked the door of their room. "Is she going to let you in?" Owen looked up with a big grin. "Babe! Can we come in?" He knocked again before going in.

"Hey sexy lady." Jake said with a smile. "Owen has taken pointers from Max. I asked where you were, he pointed and ran up here, well his run. Not my run."

Adri heard Owen running down the stairs and finished her eyeliner before walking into the bedroom. She was about to open the door when Jake opened it and Owen rushed in. She picked him up and kissed his cheek. “Well hello handsome.” She pinched his cheek and set him back down.

“Okay both of your clothes are on the bed. Do his hair first and you might want to rub him down with a baby wipe to make sure I got all the frosting off of him.” She went back into the bathroom to finish her makeup.

“Dinner tonight isn’t a really big deal. Mom just likes taking the picture tonight and then tomorrow morning we take a picture in our pajamas.” She told him. “It’s easier this way.” She said and grabbed her dress. “Will you zip me up?” She asked him and pulled the dress up over her hips and shoulders and turned around for him.

Jake looked at Owen. "Go get daddy a diaper and some wipes." He had to tell him twice but he ran to get some. He figured he should change him too.

He zipped her up and gave her neck a kiss. "You look hot. Really hot." He smiled at her before turning to change Owen's diaper and then wiped him down entirely with a couple wipes. He gave him a wipe and told him to get his face while he got the rest of his body but then he got his face too because Owen didn't get a good job in.

He glanced over at Adri. "Are you really okay about the gift? Please don't say you are if you're not. Cause I'm even annoyed about it. I wish they would have just told me what it was." He said softly. Jake let Owen run in his diaper for a bit as he went to get changed. The less time in his outfit the better. He figured he would get something on it if he had it on too much.

“I always do.” She said cockily and looked at herself in the mirror. She tugged the hem and adjusted her assists. Maybe not having a baby wouldn’t be such a bad thing. She might not ever get this figure back if she had one. She could focus on other things instead. Starting a make up line or lingerie. She liked wearing it, she liked when Jake wore it. That could be fun.

“I don’t care about the present Jake. It’s not the present. It’s them. It’s not knowing what they want from it. If we don’t at least acknowledge it then who is going to stop them from going to the media and running our names through the mud? I say we just let him open it and get it over with.” She told him.

“But they aren’t just going to come back into his life when they basically forced his mother to give him up. That’s a Layla thing. That’s something we need to discuss with her, not with them.”

"Ooo." He said after her cocky comment but he liked it. "You go babe." He gave her another couple glances with a smile with her in her dress.

He rolled his eyes. Not at her or what she was saying but the potential of them running their names through the mud. "Let them try Adri. We've had him his entire life. I have texts from them saying they wanted nothing to do with him. They can say it's us all they want. You are his mother in every aspect. Their daughter signed over her rights. So more importantly you are his legal guardian. If they wanted to be part of his life I not once said that they couldn't. They have never tried. Not once. Then a random gift. I fucking care about the gift." He said but getting quiet when he got to the f word. "A gift isn't buying back their time with him if that's what they think." He shook his head.

"There is nothing to discuss Adri. She signed over her rights when I drew up the adoption papers and she sighed on that black line. With speculation that if she wants back in it's up to us to decide on our terms. If she wanted back in she would reach out. She hasn't." He told her.

She winked at him and and finished adjusting herself and put her heels on. Taking pictures was her entire career. She was going to look good and she was going to make sure her family did as well.

“Okay. We know where we stand and I don’t want to talk about it anymore.” She told him. “We will look at what the present is after dinner. And bring him up here so he can open it. We send them the video and thank them and then we go back downstairs and finish Christmas Eve with our family. It’s that simple.”

She picked up and put his pants on him but not his shirt, not yet at least. She took him to the bathroom and let him look at himself while she brushed his hair to get it read for Jake to spike it up. If Jake thought Adri was cocky before he would have a field day with Owen. He kept staring at himself and talking about himself. She held his hips when he stood up and leaned into the mirror giving it a kiss.

“I’m sure he learned that from you.” She told Jake and had Owen sit back down so Jake could do his hair.

He gave her a nod about them opening it after dinner. "Okay babe." He smiled at her and then watched Owen a bit.

When she started to dress him, he watched her a moment then looked at Owen. "I could get him dressed. I was just going wait so he didn't get something on his outfit." He told her.

Jake watched him and shook his head. "I do not act like that at all. That was you babe. You will never see me kissing the mirror." He chuckled and went in and got his hair a little wet and spiked it up. He put just a little bit of gel in his hair to keep it up. Jake then did his hair just the same. "You look super handsome O. You look just as good as daddy." He smiled and then grabbed his shirt to put on him.

"What shoes are we wearing babe?" He asked as they walked into the bedroom and Jake sat Owen on the bed to get his shoes on him.

“I know you could have. I just wanted to make sure his pants fit.” She grabbed black socks and put them in his feet. She didn’t know if he would keep shoes on so black socks were her next option.

“Oh all the time. Mostly when you think I’m not looking. But I see you.” She teased. Adri finished with her final touches. She put on some bright red lipstick and she was set.

“Any black shoe. I packed some for the both of you but any standard all black shoe will do if you have a favorite.” She told him and found the shoes she packed for them. She teased so Jake could put his shoes on and Adri put Owen’s shoes on.

She smiled at Owen, “You look so handsome!” She said and took him to the bathroom so he could see himself. “You’re so handsome.” She wiggled his hips and set him on his feet on the floor.

"He has had a lot of cookies and icing today. They may not." He teased and stuck his tongue out at Owen.

He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Never. I don't do that. Nice try though babe. Next time I want proof. Do I flex in the mirror? Oh hell yes. When you have muscles this big, you would too." He flexed his bicep just to prove a point.

Jake thought about his shoes. "I have dress boots and then I have Jordan's. What do you thing Adge?" He asked and grabbed one of his shoe to hold it up. "Casual or dressier?"

Once she decided on the shoe, Jake sat down and put them on and smiled at Adri and Owen in the bathroom. When he was set down, he ran into the bedroom and smacked Jake's legs and laughed. "Hi buddy!" Owen called for Max. "Baby? Does Max have a matching tie? Girls bows?" Jake stood up and fixed his shirt and grabbed Owen's hand. "We're ready."

She laughed, “Mine are bigger?” She flexed her muscles which were obviously considerably smaller than his. “Well at least my legs are better. These legs got half a house, a car and a man.” She smiled and gave him a kiss and whipped his lips to blend the color in.

“Uhh...Jordan’s.” She decided and put Owen’s shirt on since they were ready to go. “We will see if mom lets them in the picture. I doubt she will. Maybe we can sneak them in.” She smiled. “But I don’t have anything for them to wear. I know I’m horrible.” She said and opened the door so they could go downstairs.

When they got downstairs about half the group was waiting for them. Andre has the seats all set up in the formal living room with the big Christmas tree and all the presents. Half the group would be sitting on the couch with some standing behind or next to it. The tree would behind them and only some of it would be seen because it was a giant tree this year.

She smiled at Jake, “I love you. Merry Christmas.” She said and rubbed his back.

Jake raised an eyebrow. "Your chest? Yeah maybe? On a good day." He teased and chuckled and flexed again and put his arm by hers. "Nah. I win." Jake smiled and gave her a kiss back. "You do have nice legs. Really nice legs."

"Why can't we have a photo of just our little family? It's our freaking cabin. We're getting a photo just us. Period. Sorry if that's rude. But yes, I'm disappointed my girl didn't get our furry kids matching outfits for the photo. You disappointed me Adriana." He chuckled and kissed her cheek.

Owen went to run around. "Do not get dirty Owen." He told him as he went to play waiting for everyone.

Jake smiled, "I love you too baby. Merry Christmas." He pulled his phone out and took a quick selfie with her. A few different poses. "You're the best present babe." He whispered in her ear.

"We can have a picture together, relax." Adri chuckled and squeezed his butt.

She smiled really big when Jake whispered in her hear, "That's really sweet Boo." She told him and had to wipe her eyes really quick so she didn't ruin her make up. "I love you. Thank you." She gave him a kiss and had to rub the color into his lips again." She gave him a tight hug and wanted to kiss him again but if she kissed him the way she wanted too, she would ruin her make up entirely.

"Can we take pictures?" She asked Andre'. "Really quick before everyone else comes down?" She asked and grabbed Owen when he ran past so they could get their pictures out fo the way, so they could all go eat after the family pictures.

Back
Top Bottom