Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

She laughed and shook her head, Yes, they had to point that out." She shook her head.

"We have to get these framed. Put them somewhere in his nursery." She told him. She knew there would come a day where he wondered why they didn't have ultrasounds and now that day would never come. And since she may not be able to have children, this was an even bigger present for her. She could look at her son and feel that much closer to him. "We can look at these when he is throwing a fit and fall in love again."

She turned and gave Jake a kiss on the lips. "Well, I love it. He probably doesn't care about them but he has a real present to open. After you two take a bath." She rubbed Jake's back and looked into his eyes.

"Are you still upset?" She asked. "Think about it this way. We don't have to deal with them ever again."

He chuckled. "Seems hard to mistaken what that is...just saying." He shrugged.

"Yeah maybe get a shadowbox for it?" He asked her and rubbed her back. "You mean when you want to kill him when he's older?" He asked and chuckled. "I think it will take a bit of looking to fall that in love." He chuckled.

Jake kissed her passionately. "He totally doesn't care about it. He just wants to play and get to the real toys." He agreed with her. "Oh yeah, I have to take a bath yet. Oh joy." He chuckled.

He sighed and shrugged. "I know what you're saying but still, they just see him as a burden. Something that gave them a bad name. That's what makes me mad. I know it helps us cause we have him and don't have to share him but...I just don't get it. A mother can turn her back on her kid and it's not a big deal. She's trying to better her life, but a guy does it and he's a deatbeat..." He shrugged. "His happiness is the main concern. And he is one happy kid most days."

"It could be the umbilical cord. God, you're such a perv." She teased. "Aw, a shadowbox! Yeah. That would be perfect."

"He doesn't know what he wants. This is his first real Christmas where he can open his won presents. I can't wait to see the look on his face tomorrow." She bumped his hip happily.

She shrugged her, "We don't have to care anymore. I think it was her parents more than it was Layla. She came from a different world Boo. It was difficult for them to accept it, she was afraid to disappoint them. She did what she thought was best. We can't hold it against her. It is how it is." She picked up Owen and got him ready for a shower with Daddy. She held him while Jake got undressed. While he was doing that, she went to the bathroom and turned on the water.

"Go take a shower. We don't want to be the ones delaying Christmas present opening."

"Does that show up on an ultrasound?" He asked confused. "I don't think it is...but I don't know." He shrugged. "I'm not a perv. Perv."

Jake raised an eyebrow. "I can guarantee you that he would rather a toy than this stuff. You put both in front of him, he's going for the toy. Every time." He told her. "He is going to be pretty excited tomorrow. I think everyone will be. Are you excited for your white Christmas?"

He took Owen into the tub and let him play a bit to get used to the water and bath. He didn't let him play too long though before cleaning him up and calling for Adri to come get him. Once she had him, he got out and got dressed in his pajamas. He was warm already with the long sleeves and pants. His arms barely fit in the arms of the shirt. "Babe? Did I get someone else's?" He asked showing her.

“I am excited for my white Christmas.” She smiled. “Thanks to you.” She gave him a kiss on the cheek and tickled Owen’s belly.

Adri changed while Jake bathes Owen. She showered before pictures and dinner so she was pajama ready. Once Owen was was ready, she grabbed him put a fresh diaper on him and got him dressed in his pajamas. He was jumping on the bed while they waited for Jake to come out.

She frowned at his pajamas. “They’re yours. They say Daniels.” She said and pointed to his chest that had his last name on it. She turned him around to look at his butt and smiled. “You look fine to me.” She told him.

“You look damn fine to me.” She smacked his butt and picked up Owen for protection. “Come on. It’s time to open our present.”

"I told you that you'd love a Colorado Christmas." He smiled and gave her a wink. Owen giggled.

He looked at them then looked at Adri. "Well...you may want to get a bigger size next time. At least in the shirt." He smiled. "My muscles can't breathe." He gave her a look as he turned to look over his shoulder. "Stop eyeing my ass Adriana. That's why you did this! You wanted to see my butt in tight pajama pants." He shook his head.

"That's right, pick up our son so I can't get you. Just wait...he will eventually be in bed." He sighed. "Ugh we have a lot of work yet to do. Why does it seem like a fun thing to do to play Santa? Santa's up late and is busy. I don't know if the payment of cookies is worth it." He teased and followed her downstairs.

The parents were all sitting downstairs in their pajamas. They all looked rather adorable, even Jake could admit that.

Adri shrugged, “I don’t know. I like this size.” She smiled. She frowned at his accusation, “I would never!” She gasped and put her hand over her heart before she smacked his ass and hid behind Owen.

“because Santa makes people happy? And we are going to make this guys day tomorrow!” She smiled and bounced Owen on her hip. She gave Owen a kiss on the cheek and got him to smile.

They got downstairs and pulled out the gift they wanted to give each other. For the most part it was couples exchanging gifts with the exception being Aidan and Alex who gave each other gifts. But before they could openthey all had to take a picture in their pajamas it was just one big group picture and and a picture of Owen because he was so cute!

Then everybody sat back down on the couches and opened their presents. Owen opened the Night Before Christmas in English and German. Jake’s gift from Owen was a shirt with Jake’s face on it.

“Once he saw this thing he would not put it down. I tried everything to get him to put it back and he wasn’t having it. He kept saying Daddy and holding it to his chest. I have the video that I have been dying to show you!” She pulled out her phone and showed Jake the video of Owen walking around holding the shirt. Adri asked if that was Daddy’s Christmas present and Owen said yes.

"You would like the size. You planned this all along. I just know it!" When she smacked his ass, he gave her a look. "Hey! Hands off."

Jake smiled and gave Owen a look. "What?! You're day is going to be made tomorrow?! Santa's coming?! What?!" He tickled his stomach.

When Jake open his shirt, he looked at it a little confused, "Really? A shirt with myself on it? Do I have to wear it?" He asked hesitantly. "How about we have mom make a pillow out of it and then Owen will have daddy when I'm away?" He kissed Owen's head. "Thanks buddy." Jake leaned close to Adri to watch the video, it was really cute. His son wanted him to have it and it made him happy so Jake was happy with that.

Adri was able to open a gift from Owen as well. It was a rose gold bracelet with a small thin chain and a small heart pendant. On the heart, the one side had 'mommy' the other side had '-Love Your Baby Boo, Owen.' Jake smiled as she opened it. "Owen picked it out at the jewelry store. We had it narrowed down to three. When I asked what it should say, he said 'Mommy.' He chuckled and shrugged.

“I did not plan the size! You’re normally a large. That’s a large. I didn’t know it ran small.” She laughed. “Next year I’ll get you an extra large.” She promised.

“No you don’t have to wear it.” She laughed. His real gift was coming tonight but she couldn’t very well say that in front of her family or his family. She smiled and nodded her head, “I think he would love a pillow with Daddy’s face on it.” She kissed the top of Owen’s head and he reached out for the shirt and pointed and said dada.

“Aw. Baby boo. Thank you.” She smiled and gave both her boys a kiss. “And it’s my favorite color. That’s really sweet. Thank you.” She held her wrist out so Jake could put it on her. “I love it.”

“I have a gift for you but you can’t have it yet.” She winked.

He smiled when she promised a bigger size next year. "Thank you baby." He gave her a quick kiss.

"We will make him a pillow." Jake gave him the shirt. "You want it to hold it?" He asked him and rubbed his head. Owen was getting a bit tired after his bath.

Jake took the bracelet and put it on her. "I know it's your favorite color. That's why your boys got it. It's not really much but we thought you'd like it." He told her. "You are his first love after all." He smiled at her and gave her a small kiss.

"Oh don't worry. You have one coming tonight too." He whispered back and winked.

It was nice seeing what everyone else got. Jake moved so Adri could settle against her. "How about my dad read's the English version of his book and your mom can do the German?" He asked.

Owen took the shirt and hugged it to his chest. “Bud, Daddy is right there. You don’t have to hug the shirt.” She told him and hugged it tighter. “My sweet boy.” She kissed the top of his head again.

Adri cuddled next to Jake until Owen wiggled between them with his shirt. She handed the book to her mom and her dad and Jake’s dad had to switch spots so they could both read the book.

his dad read it first in English and then her mom would read the same line in German. Andre read a line from afar and then they all joined in in reading the book and putting Owen to sleep. It wasn’t hard when he had a long day and he was between his favorite people. He mostly fell asleep on Jake, clutching his shirt.

Jake grabbed him and tickled him before attacking his cheeks and neck with kisses which forced Owen to laugh and try to get away.

With his loves snuggling up to him be caressed Owen's temple. He was so cute when he was tired but add him holding the shirt and it added to his cuteness. Owen eventually moved to lay on Jake's chest and he kept a hand on Adri's cheek. Jake's mom stole a few photos.

Jake quietly read his line which Owen was pretty much already asleep. Max and the girls were asleep on the floor. Jake kind of hoped they call could just go to bed at that time.

Once Owen was in bed they all stayed up and got some last minute things done for Christmas morning. Her mother went and prepped breakfast since breakfast and dinner were usually the only thing they are on Christmas. That might change with Jake’s family.

Everyone was up for the next hour and half and then they started to head to bed. Starting with Amy and Luke, then Andre and his wife. Drew and Stacey went to bed. The parents went to bed and when Adri said it was time to get to work for Owen’s present and asked Aidan and asked to help they went to bed. So it was just Adri and Jake. Everyone was probably still awake in their room but they had the downstairs to themselves.

She went upstairs to get the stocking stuffer so she could put the stockings together. Jake’s was already done and ready to be hung. Owen’s and the dog’s was also done and stuffed to the brim.

“I think the only thing we have to build is the train set.” She told Jake. “And the truck has been charging, we just have to put it out here.”

Jake thought it over. "You start taking stuff out of the box for the train. I'll get the truck in here. I'm not sure you could carry it alone." He kissed her cheek before heading to the garage. He didn't want to be up all night putting the train together. One the truck was in, he grabbed some tools from the garage to work on the train set.

It was kind of nice to have time alone with Adri while the house was quiet and everyone was asleep are preparing to sleep.

After the train was up. He stood back looking at how pretty the tree looked. He snapped a photo before putting his hand out to Adri. "Come here love."

She stuck her tongue out at him. “I have big muscles. I could pick it up.” She told him. “I’m not going to show you my strength though. I’m just going to put the train together.” She said. She was more worried about breaking a nail when it came to the truck. That was less likely to happen with the train set.

They got the toys ready for Owen and Adri pulled them basketball set over to the tree since that was also technically a Christmas present. It looked good. It was a job well done for them.

She walked over to Jake and wrapped her arm around his waist while they looked at their handy work. “There is one more thing we have to do.” She told him and looked at the plate of cookies and milk for Santa, carrots for the Reindeer. “I’ll take the carrots. You eat the cookies.” She joked.

“Merry Christmas Boo.” She said and put mistletoe over his head and gave him a kiss. “I love you.”

Jake looked at the cookies. "Ah yes. I will eat those. Don't you worry. I'll share the milk though." He smiled and kissed her back.

He then grabbed his phone and turned on some instrumental Christmas music. With the tree lit up and the fireplace going, it was rather romantic if he said so himself. Jake began slow dancing with her. "I love you. Merry Christmas Adriana Jones." He smiled a bit wider. "I can't wait to call you Adriana Daniels." He chuckled and kissed her again.

After a moment, he gave her neck a kiss. He was definitely in the mood after the day they had and now the romantic setting.

“Next year!” She promised. “Our first Christmas as the Daniels. Well my first Christmas as a Daniels. I can’t wait.” She smiled. “It will be the best Christmas ever.”

With the Christmas music playing in the background, she put her arms on his shoulders and danced or swayed slowly back and forth. She put her head on his chest until he started kissing her neck.

Earlier she wanted him in a Santa thong, but now she just wanted him. After he kissed her neck, she turned her head and kissed his lips. Gently at first and then deepening the kiss.

Jake kept smiling. "Yes next year. Oh wow...that freaks me out a bit. That means we have a wedding to get ready for. Wow. And we thought Christmas was crazy. But damn you're going to look so damn good in that dress and in that car." He kissed her. "I can't wait to marry you."

It was definitely a nice way to end their Christmas Eve. She worked so hard and deserved a bit to relax and take it in herself. This was her Christmas too.

Jake kept kissing her before he just lifted her up with ease. His tongue teased hers as he carried her over to the couch where he turned and sat down on so he could work on getting her out of those pajamas. He hoped no one came downstairs for anything.

“You better not be getting cold feet. I’ll attack you if you leave me at the altar.” She teased.

She smiled when he picked her up off the floor. She tossed the mistletoe on to the coffee table so she had use of both of her hands. She rubbed his back and pulled his shirt up and off of his body in one swoop. They were nice to look at on him since they hugged his body so well but she wanted them off.

With the fireplace crackling behind them, the room was warm enough for them to be comfortable naked, once they got there. She rubbed his cheeks and kept kissing him. It took them a couple hours to get the train set up properly so everyone upstairs should be sound asleep.

“If Santa walks in we are definitely on the naughty list.” She chuckled and kissed Jake again.

"No no no. Never. I'm just thinking of all we have to do yet is all. Not worried about marrying you." He smiled and kissed her softly.

Jake helped her with his shirt and broke the kiss just long enough to pull it off. Then he got to her shirt and it found it's way onto the floor. He nipped her bottom lip as they kissed. His hands ran up and down her back before they unclipped her bra.

He laughed but quietly. "Oh definitely. But I think we were both on the naughty list already. Especially after this trip." He chuckled and gave her butt a little smack before pulling her pants off of her.

"You're going to have to let me up for me to take my pants off." He told her.

She nodded her head in agreement. “That’s true. Naughty list is more fun anyway.” She shrugged and kissed him. She nibbles on his bottom lip and sat back on his lap.

She rolled off his lap and sat next next to him while he took off his pants. She smiled at him and spread her legs. He could get on his knees and still be able to reach the sweet spot. She looked into his eyes and smiled.

“Remember out first time together?” She asked. It was similar to this. Their first night in their house. They had the fireplace going, they were laying on the floor with a blanket down. They were alone then and now they were surrounded by family. It was nice and romantic. Just like now.

He had to agree that naughty was a lot more fun. "You have that right." He chuckled.

Jake stood there a moment and then watched her spread her legs. Damn she was sexy. Instead of taking his pants off, he first pulled her panties off so she could be completely naked in front of him. He couldn't help but smile and then gave her a quick kiss before stepping back.

He chuckled and gave a nod. "How could I forget? I tried so hard to be patient and wait until you were ready. You tortured me on purpose the last few days. I know you did. But it was worth the wait for sure. But damn when you have a girl as sexy as you, it was torture."

Jake stood in front of her a moment before stripping out of his pajama pants. Little did she know, he in fact had a holiday thong on just for her. He watched her for her reaction. "I know it's not Santa but...is this better than nothing? I do have a green reindeer pair and also in my boxer brief style too."

“I was not teasing you! I just wasn’t ready until we got into our new house.” She chuckled. “You fantasized about me and tortured yourself. So you can’t blame that on me.” She smiled.

Adri was surprised when she saw Jake in a thong. She smiled and quietly clapped her hands. “Damn!” She had him turn around and smacked his butt. “You look so good!” She told him. “Wow.” She smiled and looked him over. She couldn’t take her eyes away from his little thong.

“It barely fits.” She said and cupped the bulge in the front. “Or is it because you’re hard?” She asked and looked up at him. She got on her knees in front of him and smiled. She didn’t want to take it off, she loved it.

She rubbed his thighs and peeled the thong down his thighs to free his cock. She wrapped her arm around his cock and stroked it a few times. She licked the head and looked up at him. “Damn I love you.” She smiled and started to suck his cock.

"But you didn't say that was why you were waiting. You said you weren't ready. Then we'd make out and you'd rub up on me and then...nothing." He teased and smiled.

He chuckled and shook his head. "You're lucky I love you. I didn't want to wear the Santa or a reindeer and ruin those Christmas icons." He chuckled.

"No they were already a tad small." He said and pulled them away from his bulge a bit. "I was afraid I wasn't going to keep the boys in." He told her and watched her touch him.

That wasn't why he wore the thong, but when she removed him from it and becan to stroke him and then lick his head, he wasn't going to complain one bit. "I love you..." He said softly as he moved his hand to the back of her head. She was giving him head with their families upstairs and a fire going with the Christmas tree lit. It was sexy as fuck. He had even forgotten about the music playing as he let out a small moan.

“They barely keep anything in. They do make your ass look good. Would you wear them again?” She asked curiously.

She bobbed her head and looked up at him. She started off slowly and sped up at random times to keep him on edge. After this much time together she knew his bod responses to her manipulation. She knew when to go sloW to build him up and when to slow down to keep him on edge.

She kept her hands on his hips and slowed down her bobbing her. She took him as deep as she could without gagging on him and pulled him out of her mouth until his head rested against her lips. This was fun. And it was exciting her hearing him moan and groan. She swallowed him again and put a hand between her legs and rubbed herself while she gave him head.

Back
Top Bottom