Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

"But this is why I'm not a big fan. They barely do the job they are supposed to. Yeah I would wear them again. I do have boxer briefs too. I will wear those tomorrow." He smiled.

He kept hear hair pulled back and out of her face. He kept his eyes on her too. She knew how he liked it and what drove him absolutely crazy. There was no need to rush so he liked that she took her time. It was also nice they could enjoy each other fully.

And she definitely knew how to get him to moan. Then he noticed that hand dip between her legs. "Someone's getting soaked huh?" He said softly. "Naughty girl for sure." He let a few 'fuck's slip as he watched her before tilting his head back. She was just making him want to grab her and fuck her hard and fast but that would possibly ruin the setting and mood but she driving him crazy.

"You keep that up and I'm cumming in your mouth." He told her.

"Christmas Eve and Christmas! How exciting. I can't wait." She smiled back at him.

She looked up at him when he said he was going to cum in her mouth if she kept working. That did nothing but make her work harder and get him to cum. When he did finish, she swallowed and kept licking through his orgasm to get him hard again.

She crawled towards the fire, shaking her ass at him as she moved away, and laid on the rug next to it. She could feel it radiating on to her. She laid on her stomach and smiled at Jake. She licked her lips and looked him over.

"And what would you like for Christmas?" She asked Jake.

"If you have no idea how much I love you...you better know now woman." He teased and smiled before kissing her softly. "I wouldn't try to fit everything in these things for just anyone." He chuckled.

Jake stayed quiet, well as quiet as he could as she sucked on him and pushed him to a release. "Oh fuck...." He let out a whisper as he held onto her head as he shivered a bit.

He looked her over as she crawled away. Then when she turned to him he couldn't help but chuckle. Of course she was teasing him but damn she looked hot and he may have deserved it. He grinned and just kept looking her over. "Baby I have everything I want for Christmas. But I'd love to make you cum so hard your eyes roll back into your head."

She raised her eyebrows at his idea and patted the spot beside her. “That sounds like a nice present.” She agreed. “How should we make that happen?” She asked. There was a multitude of things he could do to her. She had a few in mind but there was something they rarely did that she wanted to do with him. Maybe not down here but when they got upstairs to their room.

She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She rolled him over so she waso on top of him. She grabbed a cookie and took a bite before offering him a bite. She leaned over and kissed him on the lips. It was a peck at first and then she built it up from there.

She rolled to the side so she was between him and the fire. “I brought some warming jelly for later.” She told him. “It’s in our room.” She smiled and rubbed his chest. “We can try something new if we aren’t exhausted from what happens down here.” She laughed and gave him another kiss.

Jake crawled onto the floor down to her. "Hi gorgeous." He kissed her deeply. "You tell me how you want it and I'll make it happen." He told her kissing her shoulder.

He took the bite of the cookie. "See. It's good." He told her about the cookie as he rubbed her sides. She knew how to get him hot, and not from the fire as he kept kissing her deeply.

A grin formed on his face. "You bought what?!" He gave her a peck. "And what do you want to try out with this?" He asked before running his hands over her body slowly and getting to her chest, teasing her nipples.

“Ooh. So many choices...” she said to getting to chose how she wanted it. She rubbed his side and smiled at him.

“I made that one. Of course, it’s good.” She laughed. “Something we haven’t don’t before.” She eyes twinkled in delight. “You’ll find out when we get in the room.”

She rolled into her stomach and raised her hips a little but not enough to be in the doggy position. “Hop on.” She told him. He could grab her hips, her hair, her shoulders. Whatever he wanted. “Start by rubbing my back.” She asked and closed her eyes but she was too excited to go to sleep.

He chuckled. "Don't be dissing our son's decorating skills. He made them with love for Santa. But then the love for the icing and sprinkles." He chuckled and kissed her. "I love you."

Jake raised an eyebrow. "Ooo sticking to being mysterious. Okay...okay.. I like that. That's kinda hot baby." He kissed her softly again.

He couldn't help but grin and chuckle a little when she mentioned rubbing her back. "You're so depanding." He gave her butt a playful smack before moving to his knees behind her. His hand ran over her back as he leaned down to kiss her neck and then kiss down her back. "You have one very nice ass. I love you. You comment about mine but yours is perfect." He told her and kissed her head. "Are you wet for me?"

“You said anything I want.” She corrected. She moaned when he spanked her and looked back at him. When he kissed her neck, she could feel his cock rubbing against her. She raised her hips and ground her ass against it until he started to kiss down her back.

“I love you more.” She told him. “Slide a finger in and find out.” She said seductively over her shoulder.

She laid there moaning softly, if he kissed or rubbed against her. The tension was leaving her soaking wet. It was fun to have him inside of her when she wanted but the build up was just as fun.

"You know, I'm not the best at taking orders...but when they are like this... Can a guy complain?" He asked and grinned. He licked his first two fingers and moved them down between her legs. They moved slow and gentle over her. She was soaking wet and that alone could turn him on.

"Fuck..." He whispered. "You better not get your juices on that rug." He teased before sliding a finger into her. He began moving it in and out of her slow at first then faster, and faster. "Is that what you wanted?" He asked her softly.

He reached down and started stroking himself slowly.

“I think I know that better than anyone you can’t take orders.” She laughed. She bit her tongue when his finger slipped over her wetness. She couldn’t stop her hips from following his fingertips.

Her hands balled into fists when his finger went inside of her. “Something like that.” She said softly and tried to be quiet as her moans picked up. The music was loud enough to cover the noises they might make but soft enough so it didn’t bother their family sleeping upstairs.

“Fuck Jake.” She moaned. “Another.” She begged for another finger and when she got that she begged for one more. Her hips were slowly raising up from the floor as he fingered her. She could feel her orgasm building.

"But I the bedroom or living room for this situation is completely different matter. But I do telling you what to do in the same setting." That was nice about their relationship is they both could tell the other what they wanted in the bedroom with no real issues between them. They never did struggle in the bedroom. The biggest issue with it was after the break in and after finding out they couldn't have kids. It wasn't never Jake or Adri but situations that triggered emotions and both knew and understood that. They had an amazing sex life.

When she asked for more, he gave her exactly what she wanted. His movements were slow at first but with all three fingers in her, he started picking up the pace. He moved them faster and deeper into her. He worked into her for those moans and squirms. He loved it. She was putty in his hands and he loved it.

He kept stroking himself, moving a bit faster as his fingers worked faster into her, letting out a small moan.

“Don’t stop.” She begged and closed her legs, moving them back and forth as he fingered her to get friction on her clit. Only parting her legs if his thumb moved up to rub her clit.

“When I cum...fuck me.” She moaned. If he slid his cock in right as she can’t he would feel it around him and start fucking her into another orgasm.

It didn’t take long. “Fuck, fuck, fuck.” She moaned and came on his fingers. She put her head down and moaned to the floor so she wasn’t too loud. Her body was shaking as the waves moved over her body.

Jake followed her wishes and didn't stop, instead his fingers kept moving into her. Whe she got close, he could feel her clenching around his fingers. He absolutely loved the way she squirmed and moaned. It was hot as hell.

As she came, he followed her orders and slid his cock deep into her. It was already hard and ready for her. "Oh fuck..." He whispered as he could feel her contracting onto him from the aftermath of her cumming.

He grabbed her hair and lifted her face from pulling her hair back. "Are you ready for a hard fuck?" He whispered into her ear. "Tell me what you want." Jake grabbed a pillow and put it under her to lift her hips a bit to him. She felt amazing. The thought of the ideas she had to try something new was giving him an additional thrill.

She gasped when she felt him push into her. They both moaned oh fuck almost at the same time. She smiled when he tugged her hair back. “Fuck yes. As hard as you can.” She told him.

The odds of them being able to get up in the morning to work out were getting slimmer and slimmer. She would much rather spend the night fucking him and sleeping in in the morning.

“We have to go to the room after this.” She told him. She wanted to have him without the fear of being caught. For now she was enjoying the crackling fire beside them. The heat between the both of them and the grip he had on her hair and hip. “I know you can go harder than that.” She taunted.

Jake pulled her hair back a bit more as he started pounding into her. He was glad that his parents and hers didn't need anything from downstairs during the night, because that would be awkward and hard to look at anyone in the eye on Christmas morning. But they would be married in less than a year and would...in his opinion try to start a family so this was very normal and natural behavior. Plus, it's their cabin, they are still breaking it in.

"Okay." He said to her mentioning having to go to their room after their fun. His hands moved to her hips where he held them where he wanted them as he slammed into her. The sound of hearing their bodies meet filled the room with the sound of the fire and music.

His right hand slapped her as when she mentioned going harder. Then he grabbed on and pounded hard and fast into her just like she wanted. At that point, he didn't care who could hear.

She wanted to scream out in pleasure but that was sure to gain some attention so she had to do everything in her power to stay quiet as he pounded into her from behind. It was her favorite position because he could spank her and be tough and she could really feel his cock sink into her with every hard pound and thrust.

“Fuck Jake.” She moaned when she got close to cumming. She grabbed the pillow he put under her hips and screamed into when she finally came.Her entire body shook, her toes curled. She could feel everything and nothing all at once.

She turned her head out of the pillow and watched fire while he finished. “Fuck.” She moaned again softly and turned in her back. She knew she told them they had to go upstairs but held her hands out to him so he would lay on top of her. She guided his cock into her so they could do it one more time.

“After this we really go upstairs.” She told him and gave him a kiss.

Jake also loved taking her from behind. He could loved getting a bit rough with her and just having his way with her. His hand slapped her ass a few times as he pounded into her.

He let out a few moans as he could feel her get close by clenching around her. Even after he came he kept moving into her until he came hard into her. His body trembling slightly from the orgasm. He kissed her shoulder before kissing her lips. "I love you." He whispered to her against her lips before he moved off of her.

A grin couldn't help but form on his lips. "My girl wants more? Damn baby. Someone is fiesty tonight. Merry Christmas to me!" He chuckled and kissed her again. "Yes ma'am. Bed after this. Got it."

The two had a more passionate time in front of the fire. The crackle and music still filling the room with their moans and bodies coming together. Sweat was forming on Jake's brow and shoulders. When they were finished, he was out of breath and struggle to move.

“I always want more of you babe.” She told him. She didn’t care if they went slow or fast this time. She just wanted him inside of her. What she didn’t realize was that since she took her birth control out, she was more hormonal than usual and her sex drive was way up.

They went fairly slow the last time. They were focusing on enjoying the feel of their bodies together feather than their orgasm. It did build up to a nice soft orgasm for her and a good for him as well. She laid with him crushing down on of her. She welcomed all of his weight. He was like a cozy weighted blanketed. She kissed his shoulder and when they were ready, she put on her shirt and pants so they could sneak upstairs.

She checked on Owen to make sure he was still asleep and then she closed the door to his bedroom and went to her and Jake’s bedroom. She smiled at him and grabbed the lube that on the dresser. “We were weren’t supposed to go that hard or that much downstairs.” She told him and got undressed as she got in bed with him.

“I got this so we could try...” She smiled and blushed because she didn’t know how to put it. “I just thought that maybe you might want to fuck another hole. That you haven’t before?” She offered.

“Merry Christmas?” She hoped he wanted too. She had been preparing all day which is why she took so long before dinner and didn’t eat much at dinner. She pulled a small vibratory out of the night stand. “Just in case.” She told him.

When they were ready to go upstairs, he stood up and put his underwear and pants on but left his shirt off. After shutting the music off on his phone, he made sure that the fire was dying down and safe before heading upstairs with her.

When she opened Owen's door, Max lifted his head but when he noticed it was just Adri and Jake, he put his head back down. The girls had followed them up as they were sleeping in a chair in the living room. Once in the bedroom they found their bed and climbed in.

Jake stripped back down and looked at Adri as she talked and a smile grew on his face. "I kind of wondered if that was what you meant. I was limited on what we hadn't done before."

"You're sure about this?" He asked her taking the lube and looking it over. "This does sound fun. I'll be gentle." He told her. It was the first time he wouldn't be rough until when got used to it more.

Adri made a face, “In terms of sex we haven’t done a lot of things. Maybe that can be our New Years resolution. More wild sex.” She smiled. “Tell me all your fantasies and I will make them come true. Nothing is off limits.” She winked and gave him a kiss.

“I was told this is really good. Easy to slip and slide in.” She giggled and looked at him. “Should I lean over the bed or I can lay on my back and you can hold my hips up then you get to see me play with the vibe while you fuck me.” She told him and wiggled the vibrator around.

She got into the position he wanted and took a deep breath. “You’re going to have to help me out when you are in and ready.“ She said referring to his fingers. Yes she had the vibe but she liked it best when he touched her and made her cum.

Jake raised an eye brow. "Anything?" He asked. "Even a threesome? If that was what I wanted? Not saying it is. Just curious if you mean anything." He kissed her back.

"Who did you ask if it was good?!" He asked chuckling. "Did you tell someone this was happening? Your back is fine." He told her as he squirted some of the lube on his hand, himself and her.

He rubbed it in around himself then her before he began to slow and gently slide into her ass.

“...anything.” She repeated but wondered if that was a mistake. She raised her eyebrows when he said threesome. She wasn’t expecting that answer. “Boo, I don’t know Anna Kendrick. I can’t get a three some with her.” She teased. “It depends on the person. If it’s someone we can trust entirely and wholeheartedly, then maybe.” She told him and shrugged her shoulder.

“Nick.” She laughed. “I needed a guy’s perspective and that’s what he sent. He said it works wonders for all involved. And it warms up.” She wiggled her eyebrows.

She laid on her back with her legs around his waist. It was an ab work out for her but hopefully it would be worth it. She was expecting more pain but it was just pressure. Jake was blessed when he was born with both length and girth but this wasn’t as bad as she thought it was.

It felt different but not horrible. She nodded her head and smiled at him. “Good. Weird, thick, but good.” She said and she could feel the jelly warming up. Like a nice tingling buzz. She wanted to see if it was possible for her to orgasm with him just fucking her ass but it didn’t seem likely. With no friction on her clit she wasn’t going to cum. But that is why she came prepared.

"I'm sure she's fine." He told her. "We have to get to know her then we could maybe trust her." He suggested.

Jake stopped and closed his eyes and shook his head. "You didn't ask Nick. Are you at that level of friendship? Cause I'm not sure Luke and I are at that level. I'm especially not at that level for him to ask me." He shuttered and shook his head. "Nope. Now I know that Nick has done this..." He shook his head still.

He grinned. "Well doesn't it always feel thick but good?" He asked her chuckling. "The lube is kinda nice. Not going to lie. I like how it warms up." He admitted as he kept moving deeper into her. Once he was in all the way, he pulled slightly out before sliding back in. Each movement was slow and gentle to let her get used to it.

Carefully, he leaned closer to her, to kiss her slow and gently with a moan. "It's so tight, fuck."

"You really want to talk about Nick and sex while you are fucking me?" She asked. "It's different for you and Luke, he is married to your sister. Nick and I don't have that type of relationship, so it's easy to talk about sex. Just things that we like and tried. Never about you or us." She promised. She knew they were friends too and she didn't want to make things awkward. "It is nothing you don't already know." She added. It wasn't like she was telling Nick some deep dark kinky secret. "Advice from the male side and the female side."

She rolled her eyes and sighed, "Yeah, but this is different. It's...weird." She appreciated that he was letting her get used to the feeling. And she was getting used to it. Not sure if she liked it yet but not willing to stop either. She could tell she wasn't going to cum this way but she would have fun watching him.

She felt her clit tingle when he moaned and told her how tight she was. "Say it again." She whispered and slid her hand between them, so she could touch herself while he moaned in her ear. There was nothing sexier than hearing him moan because of something she was doing.

"Keep moaning." She begged and grabbed the vibrator so she could use that. She was used to his cock now so he could start picking up the pace as well.

"But you have had a crush on Nick forever." He told her with a matter of fact attitude. "Babe talking about what you like and have tried is about us in a way. Just saying." He explained. "Male and female side?" He asked confused. "Who's the female?"

Jake grinned. She liked it when he talked dirty. "You're so fucking tight. You're a dirty little slut aren't you?" He asked, they were trying something new so he just let it all fly. He began thrusting into her faster and a bit harder.

Grabbing the vibrator from her, he started teasing her clit with it. "The key is to have a dildo inside as I fuck you. The thrusts together will make you cum." He explained.

Back
Top Bottom