Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

“Can we talk about this when you aren’t in my ass?” She asked with a small laugh. She was more than willing to explain but she didn’t want to do it when he was fucking her ass.

“Yes.” She moaned when he called her a dirty slut. “Your dirty slut.” She agreed and tugged him down into a fiery passionate kiss. She moaned into his mouth when he touched her with the vibe. “God, your cock feels so good.” She told him.

“You can always slide the vibrator inside and we can both feel the vibrations.” She told him. She reached over in the night stand to see if she brought a proper dildo. She had the gg shaped vibe that was in his hand and long thing vibe that could work like a cock if he wanted to use it.

“Fuck you’re so big.” She groaned.

He chuckled and leaned down to kiss her. "I just like giving you a hard time. And my hard cock." He grinned at his own pun. Jake trusted Adri and Nick. But he did know she had a crush on him at one time but anymore, Jake wasn't that jealous. What used to bother him most was when he knew guys liked her but she didn't see it and thought he was just being an ass. Nick was just a friend but he wondered if Adri would feel the same if he got advice from a female friend.

Jake kissed her back after she pulled him down to her. "Yeah you are. You're my dirty little slut. My dirty slut who needs taught a lesson and punished." He told her with a grin.

He kept teasing her clit with the vibe before using the dildo to slide into her. He just began to thrust it into her after applying lube. It moved in sync with him moving in her ass. There was zero vibration at first except on her clit. "Ohhh fuck."

Adri smiled when he teased her clit and bit her lip. “Fuck.” Her mouth opened when he slid the dildo in and she grabbed the sheets. “Holy shit.” She moaned a little loud. Her eyes rolled back and she tried to be quiet but it felt so good. The sensation was almost overwhelming.

She felt her orgasm fast approaching and all he had to do was keep the vibe on her clit. Her body shuttered and shook underneath him. Easily the strongest orgasm she had for the night. She could feel it even when it was dying down.

When her body finally stopped twitching she put both vibes on the night stand and laid on the bed thoroughly spent. She looked at Jake with a smile and rubbed his thigh. “Merry Christmas Boo.” She said breathlessly.

As she hit her orgasm, Jake was getting just as close and feeling her hit it, set him over the edge. She was so tight it didn't take much as she clenched around him. It was difficult to stay quiet, but he managed to.

He kissed her deeply. "I love you." He told her after they both moved to their sides of the bed. Jake was out of breath but he was trying to get it back. "Merry Christmas Baby." He smiled.

"I should shower. But I can't move..." He whispered before rubbing her side. "We are going to be exhausted tomorrow...so exhausted." Jake chuckled. "But so worth it."

Adri laughed and nodded her head in agreement. “I can’t move. I’ll shower in the morning. If you get up to work out don’t wake me up.” She said softly and before she knew it she was asleep.

The knock on the door came way to early but it was her mother letting them know it was time to get up. It was seven thirty, Christmas started at 8 in the morning and those who were late would miss breakfast or present opening. Adri turned to Jake and kissed his cheek.

“Merry Christmas.” She told him again and sat up. She was sore all over, which she was used too but the soreness in her ass was new. She picked up the toys and took them to the bathroom to give them a wash. Then she started the water so they could take a shower and freshen up before going downstairs.

Jake shook his head. "I'm not sure I can move to work out let alone wake up." He mumbled and snuggled into her before falling asleep.

He yawned and snuggled into her before she got up which resulted in a groan but he would be grateful she was warming the shower up got the two of them. He stayed in bed a few extra minutes before rolling onto his back where he stretched and sighed. Instead of working out, a nap may happen later. Jake worked hard all year, Christmas could be his break.

He got out of bed and went into the bathroom. "Morning beautiful." He kissed her shoulder and neck before getting ready for his shower. "Did you check on Owen yet?"

“Good morning. It’s Christmas!” She said excitedly and stepped into the water.

“we have to be quick or all the good stuff will be taken.” She told him and got her loofah wet and soapy. “I haven’t checked on Owen. I don’t think he’s up yet.I haven’t heard Max shake or do his morning stretches.” She yawned.

“God I’m sore.” She groaned and washed off her body. I can’t wait for you to open your Christmas present. I think you’re going to like it.” He smiled. After getting soapy she rinsed off and got out of the shower. She washed her face and brushed her teeth before putting on a bra and her pajamas again.

while Jake finished in the shower, Adri went to check on Owen. She rubbed his back until he woke up and then picked him Up and rocked him until he was awake.

“can you say Merry Christmas?” She asked him teaching him how to say it.

He climbed in with her and stretched his back out a bit. The water felt nice on his back with the massage feature on the shower head. "Okay. I don't need a long time. I'm just sore in a different way."

Jake looked at her confused. "I would have thought he would have been up. That surprises me. He has had a few big days though. I'm going to have dad record his face coming downstairs." He smiled and gave her a kiss.

He couldn't wait for everyone to get their gifts. Jake loved spoiling his family and friends. They deserved it and he worked hard to have his money and he wanted to spend it on others. Adri and Owen were the two he hoped liked their stuff the most.

After getting out of the shower he got dressed in his pajama bottoms and a tshirt. He got hot the night prior so he had a feeling he'd get hot again. Going in with Adri he waited until Owen was awake then had him come to him so he could tell him Merry Christmas and good morning with hugs, kisses and cuddles. Max had gotten his hugs and cuddles when Adri gave Owen his. Jake stole a few photos of just their little family for himself.

"Max probably has to potty and I'm starving. I woke up with an appetite that I worked up last night." He grinned.

“Good idea Boo! I think he’s going to love the train set. All the boxes are hidden away so he won’t get distracted. This is going to be fun for him.” She smiled.

She rubbed Owen’s back until he woke up and then picked him up and rocked him u til he started to talk. That was how she knew he was waking up. She changed his diaper and then handed him to daddy to say hello. She put his socks back on his little feet and took him from Jake so they could go downstairs.

It was breakfast first and then presents. They were only waiting on them and Drew and Stacey. They had to go around the table and give kisses and say Merry Christmas to everyone before they could sit down.

Breakfast was simple and quick.The mothers made a giant batch of mixture for either waffles or pancakes. Waffles were easier and faster. Adri prepped the fruit salad the day before so they could eat that for breakfast and the coffee maker was already brewing a fresh batch of coffee.

“It has sort of been planned out that the boys and I would like to give our present to the family first, after breakfast, and then we let Owen rampage his gifts while we all open ours. is that alright?” She asked the table.

Once downstairs, Jake gave the mothers and Amy a hug and told everyone Merry Christmas. Owen gave everyone hugs, kisses, and fist bumps. Everyone thought how he said Merry Christmas was cute.

Jake got Owen some milk in a sippy cup and got some coffee and juice for himself. After seeing what Adri wanted he got it for her as well before sitting with her to enjoy breakfast.

Everyone was fine with the ideas for the gift unwrapping, except Stacy who didn't understand why Owen got to go first and they had to all wait for him. Amy gave her a look of confusion, was she that dumb?

Adri had to make her own got chocolate because she was very particular about how she wanted it. She needed the right amount of marshmallows and peppermint and chocolate shavings. When she was done it was a chocolaty masterpiece.

Andrew told Stacey to drop the present issue since he was a part of the reason why the siblings were going first. It was a present primarily for their parents, but the family would benefit it as well.

It was a nice breakfast where everyone actually got along. They passed the plates of food around and got to dig in. Adri even treated the dogs to some eggs and bacon with their normal dog food. After breakfast Adri helped to load the dishwasher. Then they all went to the living room for the present from the siblings.

“Do you want to do it?” She asked André since he was the oldest.

“Sure.” He stood up and clapped his hands. “So, when we were little mom would dress us up in lederhosen and a dirndl, for miss Adrianna, and take us caroling.And she would always tell us about this dream of us getting noticed and making an album and while that hasn’t happened yet, we do have something close to it.” He smiled. “Enjoy.”

The TV turned on and a music video started to play. The first song was That’s Christmas to Me and it had home videos of the Jones family and even though they weren’t singing, Adri got some videos of Jake and Amy and they were in the video too. And it ended with the five of them sitting on the couch saying Merry Christmas in German and waving to the camera. And after that there was a song that each person liked.

Jake couldn't help but steal a few kisses from Adri when no one was really paying attention in the kitchen as they cleaned up. He found a seat in the living room and pulled Owen into his lap as everyone watched the tv. Owen pointed to the tv and said 'Mama! Mum!" He climbed down and ran over to the tv and danced. Jake couldn't help but chuckle at him. The video was cute he would have to admit. It was cute and well put together. Jake smiled over at Adri.

Of course her parents loved it. Her mother was crying and smiling. She hugged them all and thanked them. It was something she'd have forever of them now. "I love it so much. Thank you."

Jake looked at Amy and chuckled. . "We look like lame kids now."

She giggled, "Yeah we do. That's okay. It was cute. Best part was Owen twerking in front of the tv." She kept giggling.

"Baby should we let Owen start opening?" Jake asked her.

"No you don't!" She told Jake and shook his shoulder. "I needed your mom so I could get baby pictures of you and Amy." She told him. "And she gave me some good ones and I made them all into a little book." She grabbed two of the boxes and gave it to Jake and Amy and then grabbed some toys for Owen to open up. She passed out gifts to everyone to open so they all had something.

She sat next to Jake and watched him open it. As far as she knew he didn't have a baby book and neither did Amy. This book was to make up for that and there were baby pictures, pictures of them as toddlers and kids and a couple teenage photos. There was a really cute one of Jake naked in the bathtub that Adri loved and had saved as his contact photo when he called her. There were blank pages at the end so they could add pictures of their kids or of them as they got older. "Pictures book are a little outdated but I always thought a book like this would be nice to have to flip through with Owen's kids and you can tell them about your exciting life." She smiled and kissed his cheek.

Owen was carefully ripping open a package and Adri tried to help but he wanted to do it his way.

Jake looked through the book. It was pretty cool. He didn't have anything like that at home or ever that he knew of. Amy liked it because now they had something to compare the baby and her with. Jake gave a kiss to Adri's cheek. "Thanks babe. This is pretty cool." He chuckled, "Owen's kids huh? I do have a pretty exciting life." He gave her a kiss. "Thanks babe."

He had Owen grab a specific present from under the tree and take it to Adri. He smiled as he gave it to his mom and giggled before running back to his toy. Jake smiled as Adri opened the small box. When Adri was away doing her Christmas present for her parents, the boys had a little shopping trip and they had a custom wooden frame made with Daniels burned into it. He put a family photo of the three of them and the dogs in it. It also said, 'Est.' With the date of when they started dating. "I didn't want to put the year we are getting married because we have been a family long before that."

It wasn't much but he wanted to save the bigger ones for later.

"I'm glad you like it." She said softly.

"Thank you, Baby Boo." She laughed and watched him run back to his first toy. "Why don't you open something else?" She asked him but he didn't understand the concept of Christmas and opening presents. "All we had to get him was a dancing Elmo and he would have been happy. I wish I knew that before." She laughed.

She opened her present and smiled, "Aw, I love it." She smiled and gave him a kiss. "That is going right on my desk." She told him. "My handsome family."

Owen finally started to get the idea with a little help from mo and dad, he opened more presents until he found another one that he had to stop and play with. He was almost the only one with any presents left. Andrew had a group of boxes to pass out and Adri had her gift for Jake. She grabbed it and put it between Jake's legs. It was a decent sized box with a smaller box on top. It was the gift she was most excited to give him.

"I am not going to lie, I had no idea what to get you and i was stressed out about it." She told him. "And then I saw this was happening and I was like there we go." She smiled and watched him open the small box. Inside were two tickets court side to the Nuggets vs the Pelican game. In the big box, there was a new jersey and black jeans and air force ones in the team colors that match the jersey.

It was a blast just watching Owen with his gifts and passing gifts out. He was happy and it made everything worth it.

Jake opened the gift and he loved it. It was definitely something he wasn't expecting. They both got each other things random things all the time so he wasn't sure what she would get him. He always loved everything she would get him. It was the thought behind the gift he always loved.

He gave her a small box and when she opened it, it was a rose gold vertical pendant with 'I love you- J' engraved in his handwriting as well tickets to the Nutcracker in Denver.

Adri smiled when she opened the present. “Awe babe! That’s beautiful. Thank you.” She gave him a kiss on the cheek and put it on with his help. “I hope these aren’t on the same day.” She chuckled and looked at the tickets. “Thanks Boo.” She said and gave him a kiss on the lips.

Drew and Stacey stood up and passed out little boxes to everyone got a box to open. She shook it gently and it didn’t rattle. Drew gave her a look and she set it in her lap.

“Everyone open their box.” Stacey clapped and they all opened it up. Inside was a shirt rolled up with a letter on it. It didn’t make sense at first but that was the name of the game. They had to figure out what they were spelling.

Adri’s heart was pounding in her chest. She had a feeling she knew what it was already. When they started saying their letters Adri picked up her phone to write it out and figure it out. ‘It’s a girl!!’

She showed Jake and it didn’t take long for Maria to figure it out and call it out. She was excited and clapping her hands.

“We are four months pregnant.” Stacey confirmed and rubbed her belly which barely showing. It now that she mentioned it, it seemed more pronounced.

Adri looked at Jake and kissed his cheek to do something to stay occupied. She picked up Owen and kissed his cheek.

Jake smiled as Adri opened her gift. "You're welcome beautiful." He gave her a kiss before putting the necklace on her. "Have you ever seen the Nutcracker? I haven't. Besides one on tv once." He told her.

As they started spelling out the shirts, Jake had a hunch that they were pregnant and it gave him a knot in his stomach. He gave Adri nods as he got it too. He rubbed her back and kissed her head.

Jake was pissed. He didn't want to take away their happiness or excitement but it just pissed him off how much his future wife was hurting. He shook his head a little and sighed before getting up. "Owen let's go ride your truck."

“Ha! The nutcracker with four brothers. No. Nutcracker was never high on the list of things for the family to do. We did go see the Rockettes though. That was fun. We should take Owen. That’s why I can sing and dance. I wanted to be a Rockette when I was little. That’s like I wanted.” She laughed. “But this will be special. You can me.” She smiled and gave him a kiss.

Owen pointed at the truck when Jake brought it up. Adri went to move some furniture around so Owen could ride it with out running into anything. She wasn’t sure how he would driving but he was cute just sitting on it.

“You look just like your Daddy bud!” She told him and picked him up so Jake could take the truck to the area she cleaned up. She set him down and leaned against the wall while Jake taught him how to use it.

She wiped her eyes when they weren’t paying attention.

"It just seemed like something you'd like. My little Festive Christmas Elf." He chuckled. "We can always turn it into a tradition." He told her with a grin and kissed her cheek.

Jake showed Owen how to make it go forward and backwards and steer. "We can take him to the garage if we need to." He told Adri before watching him try to make it go.

Owen loved it. He made it go and would just grin but it would almost run into something and he'd do a hard stop before backing up. He would just go back and forth at first.

Jake walked over and wrapped his arms around Adri. "Merry Christmas Baby." He whispered. "I love you so much."

“You’d go to The Nutcracker with me every year?” She asked excitedly. “You know it’s a ballet right?” She teased.

“Merry Christmas Boo.” She wrapped her arms around him and put her head on his chest. She watched Owen go back and forth. “I think he will have more fun in Vegas where he can go more than back and forth.” She chuckled.

“Did you like your present? Front row basketball tickets tomorrow night. I put two tickets in the box but I did buy three. You, Luke, your dad. I ask Amy if she wanted to go but she said she’d be too tired. And it’s too much for the nugget in her belly. My family won’t be here but you can take Luke and make it a boys night if you want and I will stay home. I didn’t my brothers to think it was a group thing.” They were too used to being invited to everything where Jake was concerned.

“I can’t wait to go home. Even if it’s for a couple days. I want to get blackout drunk for New Years. I think I deserve it for the shi—stuff I’ve been through this year.” She said softly and rubbed her temples.

Jake smiled and gave a nod. "Yes. I'd love to go with you every year. You sit through my fights and it would be fun to get dressed up and go out. A date night we will keep every year. Hell yeah." He smiled and gave her a small kiss. "As long as you let me check football scores during intermission." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

He rubbed her back and held her close. "I can take him out in the garage and let him drive around. I can move the car outside. We have that little heater in there." He told her. "I just...needed to get away from the excitement." He told her softly and sighed.

"I love my present. I'm excited to go. I've never been to a game. It will be cool and the seats. Babe...amazing. You....you pick the best gifts. That's what makes Christmas hard we're always doing little things for each other. I love that about you and us." He kissed her head. "You're sure you'll be okay here?" He asked softly watching Owen who was having a blast and figured out how to steer better.

He gave a nod. "I'm ready to be home too. I love our families but I need to be alone for a bit. Not away from you but them." He said softly. "We will get shitfaced together." He chuckled. "We need to set up transportation for that. Neither of us are driving."

Jake looked at Adri. "I love you so much. I'm so proud of how strong you've been this year. I've fallen deeper in love with you. I think we've grown stronger together. It will still take time but I faith we will be okay."

Adri smiled excitedly. “Remember that you said this because I’m holding you to it.” She told him and kissed him again and again. “You can do whatever you want during intermission.” She said and rubbed his back.

“I’ll have Amy and Owen to keep me company. We will clean up here while you three go have your fun.” She smiled. “But I do want to go to a game on day. You and I. That sounds like fun.”

She hit his back lightly when he said the s word. “Not in front do the baby.” She looked at Owen who was completely distracted riding his truck. “Nick is taking care of all of that. He said we can stay at his house and party in LA.Even said we can bring Owen and his mom will watch him with his nieces and nephews. Since mom and dad are going to Drew’s wedding.” She rolled her eyes hard and sighed.

“We have grown a lot together. I can’t wait to marry you. The countdown is really starting. I can’t wait.”

Jake smiled and gave a nod. "I hope you do. You do a lot for me. I can handle a few hours around the holidays. Just can we try not to make it during a big game? Or a fight? That way we can do dinner and the whole thing?" He asked with a peck.

He raised an eyebrow. "Really? Amy is going to help clean? From the couch? Owen too?" Owen would probably help. "Give him a dust rag, he will get everything waist down." He smiled and agreed. "Absolutely. You and me. Let's do it." He gave her another kiss.

"Are you sure his mom is alright watching Owen?" He asked. "I feel like we may need security for some reason. More to keep our drunken selves out of trouble. You're just as bad as I am." He teased and chuckled. "At least when you're mad and baby you have a lot of anger built up. Let's work that out later."

"I can't wait either baby." He kissed her deeply.

“Okay. So I’ll clean while they sit on the couch and watch. Same difference.” She laughed. “I do have one more present for you. I didn’t want to give it to you in there because they wouldn’t let you live it down. But..” she grabbed something out of one of the cabinets and handed it to him. When he unwrapped it it was Rosetta Stone - German.

“Eines Tages wirst du verstehen können, was ich sage.” She said and kissed his cheek. “This is the best way to learn and I’ll help you.” She rubbed her back. “And we can teach Owen.” She said and watched him ride his truck around.

“Me?” She asked offended. “I have only punched one person and I was barely drunk and I didn’t get arrested. I’d hardly call that bad. Especially since he deserved it. But I will happily work it out later.” She smiled and squeezed his butt.

Back
Top Bottom