Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

He chuckled when she grabbed his butt. "Hands off the goods." He teased and swatted at her hand.

"I love you." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "If our families don't get their asses down here quick, I'm taking you in the bathroom..." He whispered in her ear before nipping at her neck.

Then she grabbed her brother to take photos and he sighed. Jake called the dogs over and got them all to sit pretty and handsome. Jake took Owen and held him for a couple poses and then sat down for a couple.

“You promise?” She asked and wiggled her eyebrows. She wouldn’t mind that level of threat. It was awkward the first night but she was a pro by now.

Owen was happy during the pictures and everyone cooperated with Andre to get the perfect picture. The grandparents joined and then Amy and Luke wanted a picture. Then everyone started taking sing pictures. So Luke and Amy, her parents, his parents, Andre and his wife and when drew and Stacey came down they took pictures as well.

There was an obvious theme to everyone and that was red plaid but Stacey was the only one who went burgundy. Adri rolled her eyes and for the big family picture it was women and children on the couch with the men standing behind or on either side. And then it was parents on the couch surrounded by their kids and a couple of just Owen and the dogs because it would be cute to see the family grow from one to how ever many they ended up having.

Last edited:
"I definitely promise. Especially with you in that dress." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

Jake and her brothers goofed off a little bit during the photos for some fun goofy photos but then they also had some good nice picture. They would definitely be cute photos and they all would have plenty of photos to decorate their own walls when they got back home. It did take a bit but it was worth it for everyone.

Everyone decided to just keep on their matching clothes for dinner. Jake grabbed Adri and dipped into the office and pushed her against the wall, kissing her deeply, pressing his body against hers. A promise was a promise. Everyone was around talking and wouldn't see them dip out and his mom had Owen so they were fine.

Adri watched the pictures she wasn’t in with a big smile. She would have to upload them to her computer so she could get them printed for the house. She wanted the one of just Owen and then the one of them and the dogs and just her and Jake. They were perfect to her and they would look great on her walls around Christmas time next year.

When Jake lead her away she thought it was because he wanted to open the present and see what Layla’s parents got Owen. She was pleasantly surprised when he pushed her against the wall and kissed.

Her hands went to his belt and unbuckled it and then quickly in buttons his pants. It was easier to step out of the dress than it was to pull it up. She needed him to pull the zipper down though. She couldn’t reach it. She stroked his cock through his boxers and reached over and locked the door so no one could walk in.

“I’m so wet. I want you so bad.” She whispered between kisses.

Jake let out a small moan as she rubbed him through his boxers. He nipped her bottom lip playfully as she said she was wet. His hand grabbed her and turned her around to unzip the dress, he kissed and nipped her neck as he did.

Once she stepped out of the dress he turned her around again and picked her up to put her onto the desk. He kissed her deep and slowly, his tongue teasing hers.

The fact they didn't have to worry about being careful was kind of nice and added to the thrill of it all. They didn't have to make sure she had her pill or he had a condom. They could just focus on each other and the moment. He slid into her with her legs spread wide, he went deep into her with a moan. "Oh fuck." He whispered, trying to stay quiet.

She smiled when he unzipped her dress. She stepped out of it and turned around to face him again. She kept her legs spread and helped him line up so when he did push in he went straight where she needed him.

She was never very good with staying quiet but she had too now that they were downstairs with everyone else. When she needed to moan she kissed him. She wanted to scream she bit his shoulder. Her nails scratched down hock and held his hips as he pounded into her.

She arched her back and since she was on the edge of the desk he went in a little deeper. Her legs wrapped around his waist to slow him down and she moved her hips back and forth. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned softly.

The next time he went fast she would cum, she could feel it building. She didn’t want it to end so soon so she slowed him down.

Jake would nip at her neck and shoulder when he too wanted to moan. She felt amazing, just like she always did. The sneaking around and potential of getting caught just added to the sexiness of it all.

He let out a few moans quietly into her ear. "You feel so good." He said breathlessly into her ear as he followed her subtle hints to slow down. He kept moving into her and looked into her eyes before they rolled back. He kissed and nipped the front of her neck before moving to kiss down her chest.

Jake didn't go fast again until she was ready for him too. It was quickie but also didn't want it to be over as soon as it started either. His hands rested on her hips.

“God I love you.” She said softly and rubbed his chest. She let the orgasm die down a little more. He kept sparking it by thrusting his hips every so often but once she was down again she nodded her head and loosened her legs grip on his waist so he could
move again.

She soft moans got louder the closer she got to orgasm. She had to kiss him to keep quiet. Then she came and her body shook. Her head tipped back and she bit her finger.

“Fuck me.” She said softly and held his body to her. “God damn Santa.” She laughed and kissed him softly. She rubbed the bite mark she left on his shoulder and kissed it better.

“Damn I love that. One more?” She asked and turned around so she was bent over the desk. She grabbed a ruler and giggled. “You can be my teacher. I’ve been naughty in class.” That one would probably have to wait until later when they were finished setting up Owen’s presents. If she had a teacher like Jake she would have been an a student in his class.

Jake just let her control the pace. It was fun but also sexually frustrating at times because he wanted to go faster or harder but she'd make him stop. He would groan and nip her skin before he could go back at into her.

He kissed her back deeply to help keep them both quiet as she got closer. Feeling her cum against him, set him over the edge with a groan as kept moving until they were both finished. "Wow babe..." When she called him Santa he chuckled and kissed her back before giving a few pecks. "It's fine. I'll have a shirt on around everyone else." He told her. "But damn Dracula." He smiled and gave her another kiss.

Jake watched her turn around and he grinned. "I would love to teach you a lesson." He grabbed the ruler and smacked her ass, but time was a bit crunched. "Do we have time?" He smacked her ass again. "You are pretty naughty."

She laughed, “Shut up. You loved it.” She said softly.

She put her head on the desk and shook her head when he asked if they had time. “No but you already started.” She pouted and stood up in tone for him to spank her again. She smiled and put her arms around him. “We don’t have time.” She said softly. “But I think I got you in the mood for later.” She smiled.

“I have been very naughty. All year. I’m hoping Santa doesn’t find out and keeps me on the nice list.” She wi led at him and gave him another kiss.

“Mmm. I want more of this.” She said softly. She put her arms around his waist and rubbed his back. “Later.” She promised him and herself. She would keep him locked in this room with her for the rest of the night if it went unnoticed.

He chuckled and gave her a kiss. "You started it. You bent over with that nice ass up in the air at me. Then you handed me a ruler. What was I supposed to do?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh no. You'll alway be on the naughty list." He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows. "But...I can think of a way he would put you on the nice list just for Christmas." He kissed her softly. "Love you."

He gave her a nod. "We will continue this. Most definitely." He smiled and kissed her back. "Let's go eat so we can go back to this sooner than later." He smiled proudly at her.

He stepped back and grabbed her dress and did up his pants and checked his hair.

“I know. I know.” She groaned and put her forehead against his chest. “That ruler is coming upstairs. We are going to need that later.” She smiled. “Get me off the naughty list! I’ll do anything.” She laughed.

When he handed her her dress, she plus it on but needed his help zipping it up. She adjusted her breasts and the hem as she needed it and she checked her hair to make sure she was really good to go. Her lipstick was smudged horribly and she tried her best to clean it up as much as she could.

She grabbed his hand and she was ready to go out and eat dinner. She helped her mom start putting the plates down on the dining table and then the food. She sat next to Owen with Jake on the other side of the high chair. Before she put food on Owen’s tray she took his shirt off so he wouldn’t get it dirty.

He laughed. "I don't need the ruler. I have my hand." He gave a wink. "Anything huh?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Jake kissed her shoulder and neck as he zipped her dress up. He gave her a butt a playful pack. "Hot damn. Santa is one lucky guy. Mrs. Claus is so good to him in many, many ways." He smiled and gave her cheek a kiss before waiting for her to fix her lipstick.

"I'm kind of hungry now..." Jake grinned at Adri. Plus the food smelled amazing. "I'm going to need Luke to kick my butt for a month to make up for all this amazing food." He joked. Owen was just as excited to be getting food, actually a bit more excited. He clapped his hands and kept saying, "Mmmm."

“Ooh sexy.” She smiled.

Adri grabbed some mashed potatoes for Owen. She had to cut up some steamed carrots and and gave him pieces of a roll. She looked at what else they were having and cut some chicken into small pieces and gave that to him as well. He seemed to be happy with that for now.

Then the adults passed the food around so they could put what they wanted on their plate. Adri didn’t grab a lot because she ate cookies earlier and she had to be mindful of what she ate. Her plate was half full and everyone else was piling it on.

Jake stuck mostly to meat and veggies but he did go after a bit of potatoes. They looked too good to pass up. He did also grab a roll. It was Christmas and it wouldn't take but a day or two for him to work it off. He planned on working out on Christmas anyways.

Everyone was eating and chatting. They were having a good time. "After we eat we can check on that....gift." He told her softly. "Take guesses?" He asked her.

"I'm excited babe. This is his first year of really being excited and liking gifts. Santa is going to be so good to him." He chuckled. "Spoiled brat. It's because he is cute."

“Hopefully a book? I don’t know. I don’t know them. I don’t know what to expect.” She said softly and made a face. She was nervous about the gift but was trying to keep an open mind.

She smiled and looked at Owen. He had potatoes all over his face and didn’t seem like any were getting in his mouth. “Yeah. So cute.” She said and picked up his rubbed spoon and put it in his hand so he could try that again. She shook her head, “I’m glad it’s bath night.” She laughed

“So owen needs a bath before we open any presents. Can we open Christmas Eve present to while we are all in the Christmas pajamas? Maybe take another picture?” She asked.

"Don't expect much. I really think we are looking too into it." He told her, trying to stay positive for both of them. Hopefully he was right.

He laughed. "I bathe a lot earlier now with him. Who gets a bath at like seven?" He joked and laughed. "Maybe he will want to play tonight. Do we have any Christmas bath toys? Do they make those?"

He gave a nod. "Sure baby. Does my pajamas have short sleeves? Otherwise I'm not really sleeping in them." He told her. "I'll get too hot. I can't sleep in long sleeves. I'm not sure I can sleep in pants."

“He has plenty of Christmas toys to play with. A baseball set, basketball set, a guitar, bongos, and microphone from uncle Nick. I didn’t get bath toys. He doesn’t like bathing.” She explained and shrugged her shoulder.

She shook her head, “Everyone has the same Long sleeve, long pants pajamas. I guess you are sleeping with no shirt on.” She smiled at Jake. “Maybe less.” She whispered and winked at him. She didn’t care if they slept in them or not. But everyone would wear them on Christmas. That was damn sure. She had them personalized!

“I don’t know if Amy’s will fit still...” She gave Amy a guilty smile. “You grew. I accounted for some of the growing but not all of it.” She laughed. “You don’t have to wear the shirt if it doesn’t fit.” She told her.

He shook his head. "Wow babe. One thing and you didn't get it. Maybe we should have. He could use that bath paint or get a suction cup basketball hoop." He teased.

"I love you. I do. But I'm not sleeping in those. I will be miserable and I'll want to sleep in the snow just to cool off." He chuckled. "I'll wear whatever you want...that's family appropriate, to open gifts."

Jake's jaw dropped. "Oh sure she gets special treatment. That's rude. Just because she's pregnant. And you just called her big...you don't do that to a pregnant woman." He whispered but his mom heard and smacked him. "Ow. Rude."

"Can we have hot chocolate before bed?" He asked Adri.

“Then don’t sleep in them.” She laughed. She raised her eyebrows when he said he would wear whatever she wanted and then frowned when he made it a family appropriate outfit. That was no fun.

“I did not call her big. And you deserved to be smacked because you called her big! So rude.” She shot back at home.

Even Owen said his version of it that sounded more like ‘Roo’.

“Got chocolate is going to keep you up all night. We are setting Owen’s presents up and then getting into bed. Who knows how long that will take. Oh so yeah, we can have hot chocolate before bed.” She smiled. “It’ll keep us up and wired.”

"Oh I'll let you get your photo and then I'm stripping." He told her and chuckled. "Shorts and well some shirt. I have to wear a shirt now since...well." He chuckled.

He chuckled and shook her head. "No...I didn't. I was just explaining what you said." He shrugged.

"Rude? Mama was rude huh?' He said it again with attitude. "Get that head bob going on like mama would." He chuckled and kissed Adri's cheek.

He raised an eyebrow. "Why would hot chocolate keep me up? It hardly has any caffeine in it. I mean I may be up all night peeing but that's it. Weirdo." He smiled. "You'll be up all night. Don't you worry." He gave her a wink.

“It has caffeine in it. But fine you can probably handle it.” She stuck we tongue out. She knew if she drank too much hot chocolate she would be up all night. She wasn’t a big coffee or caffeine drinker though, so it made sense that she would be wired after a cup of hot chocolate.

She smiled when he said she would be up all night. She nodded her head and rubbed the back of Owen’s head lovingly.

They made it through dinner and dessert which Adri couldn’t deny. She loved cinnamon apples with ice cream so she had to eat some. She gave Owen a small scoop of ice cream and fed him a little bit of apples but he was going to sleep soon she didn’t want to give him too much sugar.

After dinner everyone went to shower and cleaned up and change into their pajamas so they could open their one present. Adri had the one she wanted Jake and Owen to open. She grabbed the present from Layla’s parents and brought it upstairs so they could privately open that.

"Hot chocolate has less caffeine than a cup of coffee babe. But then again, there isn't anything to you." There really wasn't a lot in it but for someone who doesn't have a lot of caffeine it could effect them when they tried to sleep.

Jake ate a bit of dessert too. He couldn't pass it up. It was all so good and he made sure to tell her mother how good it all was and anyone else who helped make any of the great food.

Once Adri grabbed the gifts, Jake grabbed Owen. They went upstairs to their room. Jake left Owen dressed so he would look nice for the gift unwrapping from Layla's parents.

When the three was ready, Jake let Owen open the gift. The box was just a plain box. Jake grabbed it to help him get into it then once he saw inside he stopped and looked at Adri. He shook his head. "It's ultrasounds, Layla's hospital bracelet from having him, just papers from his birth and her pregnancy." He told Adri and looked at her. Jake was kind of pissed. It was like they cleaned the house and wanted to get rid of it and then to send it as a gift. The nerve....

Adri's heart was pounding as Owen opened the gift. She was knawing on her bottom lip. She looked at Jake and bit her tongue. She wanted to top it but Owen already had it open. She peeked in the box and breathed a sigh of relief. It could have been much worst.

"I don't see it as a bad thing." She told him and looked at the ultrasound for the first time in a very long time. They didn't get a copy. They didn't get anything from the early months of Layla's pregnancy and now they had this.

"Babe, that's our boy." She smiled and picked up the ultrasound. "Seven weeks." She showed him. "Seventeen and it says, boy." She said. "The one from the day before he was born." She smiled and looked at Jake with tears in her eyes. She didn't care if they were doing it to get rid of it. It was her treasure now.

Jake watched Adri and saw her reaction and that she was actually happy to have that stuff. It still felt like they were just getting rid of any trace of him but then again, he'd rather have the stuff than if they'd just throw it away.

He moved over closer to her so they could look at the ultrasounds and stuff together. The one from seventeen weeks he smiled and pointed to where it was pointing. "Really? Like they had to point that out?" He chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"Babe...she had 3D ultrasound done..." He showed her. "How could she afford that? But look at him." There was a 3D photo of him with his arm behind his head. "Babe he sat like this even in the womb." He chuckled as they looked at Owen who was sitting just like that.

Back
Top Bottom