Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

“She would love that. She gets to be outside with you and you’re doing all the work.” Adri nodded her head, “That’s a great idea.”

She made a face when he said no to all the dogs. “You’re just a party pooper. No castle. No extreme amount of dogs.” She sighed dramatically and passed him her box, “I’m ready to go. I’m read to sleep.” She stretched her legs and slide off the tall chair.

She cleaned up the table and took it to the front, thanking the chef/owner of the pizza place and walked out with Jake. “That was a good idea Boo.”

He laughed and shook his head. "She isn't high maintenance or anything. No wonder she is your dog." He teased and gave her a peck.

Jake watched her a moment. "I'm not the bad guy here babe. I'm trying to keep an eye on our finances. You saw yesterday where I came from. I'm not going back to being poor. I get beat up for a living so our babies have a nice home and all the things they ever wanted. Except for a castle and a bunch of dogs. They do have three dogs the way it is and a nice big house that keeps them warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot. There is food in our fridge and a shit ton of toys. We don't need to go overboard." He reminded her.

He put his arm around her as he carried their boxes out. "Thanks." He put them in the truck before opening her door for her. When she jumped in, he gave her butt a little pat with a smile. They were soon on their way back to the cabin. "One of the best date nights babe. Today was a pretty awesome day. Lots of sex and then ended with pizza and drinks with girl."

She smiled and nodded her head, “I know. You’re a good guy. One of us has to be realistic. But one day when the finances are looking good, I would like to have a castle.” She told him. “And the finances will look good once day.” She kissed his cheek.

She held his hand while he drove them back to the cabin. She put the pizzas in the fridge and looked around for a last check for anything they might have missed during packing. If she did it now, she could sleep a little bit longer in the morning.

She found a phone charger in one of the rooms and a thank you card in Andre’s room from him and his wife. She showed it to Jake and sat on their bed.

“You know I’d be poor with you, right?” She asked and took her pants off. “For richer and for poorer. It doesn’t matter. As long as I have you and Owen and the dogs.” She smiled.

"And when that happens. We can do that. I'll give you that." He promised with a smile.

Jake loaded up the last of the stuff into the truck besides what they needed in the morning and what needed to stay in the fridge while she did a final check of the house. They didn't have a whole lot of room to bring anything else home with them unless they were good at stuffing it in tight spaces, which if it was clothes or something small, they probably could but he didn't know what or if they'd find anything on their road trip.

He went up to their room and read the card. "That's really nice of them." He told her with a smile.

Jake stripped down to get into bed and looked at her. "I know." He gave a nod. "I would too." Jake gave her a small soft kiss and looked in her eyes a moment before sitting down. "You guys had a lot of kids growing up, that had to be hard on your parents, especially with moving and your dad in the military...did you ever have a moment that you look back on and just know you were poor? Like growing up we ate spaghetti a lot. And when I was working my way out to Vegas I met a guy I trained with and I made spaghetti and he was over hanging out and he mentioned it was the poor man's food. Like we also hardly ever had hot dog buns or hamburger buns we only had a loaf of bread." He chuckled. "And I can laugh about it now...even if I didn't have the money I have, I'd still kind of laugh about that part of it. Cause we never saw it as being poor we just ate it." He smiled and looked at Adri. "I worked hard to get here, it would legit be a kick in the nuts if I lost all of it and we had to go back to bread for buns. But I'd take the heel of the loaf so you could have the good bread." Jake smiled at her before moving to lay down.

“When I was born Andre and Aidan were out of the house and the bulk of the moving around was done. So it was Alex, Drew and I. Andre and Aidan are a year apart. Aidan and Alex are five years apart. There’s a year and some months between Drew and Alex. Drew and I are about the same age, she had Drew in May and in February she had me. Aidan and Drew both got hand me downs from their older brother. Andre, Alex and I are the only ones that got new clothes but by new clothes it was more of second hand shops and gifts from other families and stuff like that. They spent less on things that we would quickly grow out of and spent more on memories and making sure we knew both sides of the family. My mom was, and still is, an exreme couponer so she knows all those tricks but I do remember a lot of canned ravioli. Like I ate so much of it the thought of eating it now...” she stuck her tongue out.

“They hid it really well. I think my grandparents kind of helped with that too. I know they are the reason we were in Germany every summer. Later I found out my mom would work her tail off during the summer, while we were away so that she could send us to dance class and football and choir. They made it work and we never missed out on anything.” She smiled at the memories.

“I would hope we continue to grow financially but if something happened and we lost it all,I know I can make it through with you. I know how to survive. And we will split that good bread.” She promised and laid next to him.

Jake smiled when she mentioned canned ravioli. "We had that and Kraft Mac n Cheese on weekends when we were home alone or during the summer. I was a king at cooking that shit." He laughed and nodded.

He wrapped his arm around her and played with her hair. "My mom wasn't as good at hiding it. We had second hand clothes too. I remember to play sports we would have fund raisers and I would kick ass at those just to afford to play. My grandparents helped a lot too with that stuff." He shared thinking back. "I didn't feel poor though, if that makes sense. I more was worried about my step dad then worrying what people thought if I had name brand clothes or not."

He looked at her. "We will. I just don't want to be one of those idiot famous people who blow all their money on stupid things and then have to file bankruptcy. I love you babe."

“I could never eat it again. Could you? Do you think you could eat a can of ravioli? I could probably eat spaghetti Os.” She said when she thought about it.

“I understand what you mean. I never felt poor. I didn’t get everything all the other kids got but I got enough. I got love and attention. I had brothers to fight with. That was all I needed.” She smiled.

“And we would fight. Drew and I were the worst. There’s a picture where we both have black eyes from fighting each other. He swears I hit him first. That’s a lie.” She shook her head. “And if I did I’m sure he deserved it. He cut my hair once. Like took my dads clippers and buzzed into my hair.” She rolled her eyes.

"I ate a lot spaghetti Os after I left home. I could so eat that. We may have to on our road trip. Ravioli? I've had one of Owen's little cups before...it's not as good as an adult as it was back then. You know what I couldn't eat? Bread and peanut butter. I used to eat that to bulk up for meets. It so dry. So I'd drink milk with it. No jam or anything was allowed to be on it. Just a shit ton of peanut butter and like six pieces of white bread..." He shook his head.

He gave a nod. It wasn't entirely the same for him. He knew his grandparents loved him and his sister. That was enough. His mom at least worked hard to try to give them what she could. Even if her husband was a piece of shit.

Jake laughed a little. "What a jerk. But go you baby. You were into fighting before I even came along. You can't sit here and tell me it's me." He kissed her shoulder.

He laid with her a moment and couldn't help but just smile a bit. She was gorgeous even after a day of fucking and going out late for food. Giving her a child of their own was his next goal in life. He became champion now he wanted to focus on his future wife and he knew nothing would make her happier. His only wish was that the baby looked like her.

His lips pressed against hers slowly. "Thanks for a great Christmas Adriana. I love you!"

“That was self defense, thank you very much.” She laughed. “If he didn’t start it, he wouldn’t have gotten a black eye.” She shook her head.

“I love you more. Thank you for getting me a Christmas cabin. I can’t wait to get it decorated for spring and summer and start renting it out. It will be nice. We should come down here for a week in the summer. The lake will be open and we can swim and do whatever else. Rodeo! We can take Owen to a rodeo!” She smiled excitedly.

She gave him a half hug and moved to her side of the bed. “Good night Boo.”

He chuckled. "Right. I believe you..." He told her with a smile. "I think we should do a self defense video on our social media. For women and men. I think it should be a smart idea. Maybe throw in some moves if you're out running and what you can do for safety."

Jake thought about it. "Actually, that's not bad of an idea. Owen would probably like it. I think a day rodeo outside may be best for his first one." He explained.

"Good night gorgeous." He shut his light off and tried to sleep. It honestly didn't take him long before he was out.

His alarm went off early for his workout and he groaned but got up. He got dressed and went down to the gym to work out. It was good he could shut off and unplug the machines when he was finished so nothing happened to them while no one was there. He worked out an hour before showering.

“Yeah. We can do that. That would be fun and informative.” She told him.

“We can put him in a little plaid shirt and cowboy boots. He’ll be so cute.” She clapped her hands. “They make baby boots right?” She asked Jake.

Adri fell asleep and didn’t want up until Jake was in the shower. She turned and covered her head with the blanket and slept a little bit more. She could already tel by turning around that she was sore and she didn’t want to know how sore she was yet.

He gave a smile and nod to her question. "Of course. They make little boots. And little Wrangler jeans. We will get him some Wrangler jeans to fit with his plaid shirt."

After his workout, he felt pretty drained. He didn't really fuel up like he normally would have the day before. He needed some protein and electrolytes. In the shower, was getting a little lightheaded but just figured it was that. After shutting the water off, he got out and wrapped a towel around himself. After putting his underwear on he went into the bedroom and sat on the bed.

"Babe?" He looked at her and put his hand on her arm. "Babe...I need something to eat..."

“Little baby Wrangler jeans? Aw. He needs those now.” She laughed. “Yeah. I’m getting him a cute little outfit now. He needs photos before his birthday. That could be one outfit.” She smiled.

Adri barely managed to fall back asleep when Jake woke her up again. She groaned and turned to the side so she could face him. “Boo, there is a fridge full of snacks for the drive home. Go eat.” She said without opening her eyes. “I just need like an hour.” She told him sleepily and tried to go back to sleep.

She put her arm over her eyes to make it dark to help get her back to sleep.

"I'm sure he will love it. It will be like the ones of him in his jeans and nothing else from his first birthday. We are just adding to it." He smiled.

Jake sighed. Snacks wasn't going to be enough for him but she needed more sleep so he would let her sleep. He got up and headed downstairs. In the fridge wasn't much but Powerade and protein drinks that could potentially help. He found some protein bars as well and jerky. That would hold him over until he could get something else.

He turned the tv on and checked some emails as he let her rest. His head started to hurt and he understood why never ate shit like he did the night before.

After waking up twice in an hour she was having a difficult time going back to sleep. She laid in bed and tried every trick she could think of to go back to sleep but it didn’t help.

She went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and washed her face. She put on a rob and walked downstairs. She sat on the arm of the couch near Jake and put her arm around him. She rubbed his arm and kissed the top of his head.

“Did you eat?” She asked him. “There’s still fruit and hard boiled eggs in there. I can make some scrambled eggs if you want. A sandwich maybe.” She offered.She put her cheek against his head and felt the heat coming off of him. She touched his face and frowned, “Are you hot? Are you feeling okay?

He snuggled against her a moment and took a drink of the Powerade. "I had a protein bar and some jerky. Sorry I missed the eggs in there. Eggs sound good."

"I woke up fine. Then worked out. I got in the shower and got dizzy. I figured I just didn't eat enough healthier food yesterday with our fun and then the workout this morning." He told her nuzzling her.

"I'll take some tylenol and eat more and I'll be okay." He told her sitting up.

She rubbed his hair back out of his face and kept gently rubbing his cheek. “But you feel warm, Boo.” She said softly. “Warmer than you usually do. You think it was your pizza? Your stomach feels okay?” She asked to make sure he wasn’t getting sick or have food poisoning.

When he sat up, she got him a hard boiled egg and a bottle of water and handed it to him. She sat next to him, “We can delay the drive back a few hours, you can take a nap and see how you feel when you get up.”

She opened the water bottle and handed it to him, “I want you drinking water. If you don’t feel good when you get up, I will drive us home or we can leave tomorrow.”

"My stomach feels fine. Just my head." He told her. "I also just feel rundown. I'm okay." He sat up a bit as she gave him the water and egg. "I've had Powerade..." He told her. "I'm not getting dehydrated."

Jake shook his head. "I'm okay. We can go whenever you're ready. I'll just maybe have you drive till I feel a bit better. I'll be okay."

"I'm not sure if I even could sleep. I'd rather just hit the road and rest in the car."

She looked him over and nodded her head, “Okay. But if you throw up, I will throw up too and we will both be down shits creek without a paddle.” She told him and rubbed his head again. “Just close your eyes for a bit, “I’ll finish packing and we can hit the road.” She said softly and kissed the top of his head.

She went upstairs to get dressed and finish their packing. She did another sweep of the house to make sure they had everything. She sent the family a group text asking if everyone had anything and when she didn’t get a response saying something was left behind she opened the bedroom doors so the maids knew where to clean.

she dragged her duffle bag downstairs and then went up to get his. After she tossed them in the truck she came back into the room and sat next to Jake. “Now I remember why I have you carry all the bags.” She teased. “Still feel bad? Did you take something for your headache?” She asked. “I might have something in my purse.”

Jake rolled his eyes. "It's not my stomach I promise. Stomach feels fine." He gave her a nod to closing his eyes while she packed. "Can we borrow a blanket from here? It may be warmer in the car with one."

When she went to go pack, he closed his eyes and rested a bit. He really hoped that it was just him not eating enough and not a bug. The documentary would suck if he was sick. He kept drinking the water and Powerade.

He rested his head against her. "I'm doing better. I still may have you start out driving. I did take tylenol but we may want to pick up more somewhere just in case." He told her before sitting up. "You didn't have to carry my bag babe. I could have gotten it. But thank you."

Jake got up and grabbed the snacks and drinks from the fridge to take a long and put them in the back seat. "Are we ready?"

“Don’t roll your eyes at me.” She said and poked his arm. She got him a blanket and handed it to him while she finished packing.

“Okay, I can drive us at first.” She said. “Can you film? Or do you really want to rest?” She asked. “We can always come back and do this ride later and film then if you want.” She went outside to start the truck to get it warmed up.

When she came back inside she watched Jake for a second and rubbed his thigh. “What’s wrong with my baby?” She asked and pulled him over to rest on her chest. “My poor boy.” She babied him “Too much sex maybe? I’ll go easy on you next time.”

He smiled a little when she poked him. His playful manner hasn't left so he was really okay. He held the blanket so he could take it with him in the truck. Who ever was not driving could use the blanket until they got to warmer areas.

"I can film babe. By the time we get to the next spot I'll be good." He promised her.

Jake nuzzled her chest. He chuckled when she asked if they had too much sex. "No. I just needed to fuel for that much sex." He laughed before just snuggled against her a moment. She was comfy and he didn't want for exactly move. "Too bad you can't drive like this." He looked up at her. "I am starting to feel better already. The food helped."

She hugged him close because she knew he liked to be held when he didn’t feel good. “Is it the food or is it being close to my chest?” She teased and kissed the top of his head. “I want you to feel better.” She rubbed his arm and sighed.

She held him a bit longer and then checked the time. “Come on, we can’t delay any longer.” She said softly. “We want to get there before the sun goes down so we can film.”

She wiggled out from under him and felt his forehead to warmth. “Are you always that warm?” She asked him. She knew he was a radiator but he felt warm to her.

Jake grinned and kissed her cheek. "I like your chest. You know that." He just closed his eyes and with her, he could maybe fall asleep but he knew he shouldn't. Plus if he was sick, he didn't want for get her sick.

He got up with her. They should get on the road. "I'm ready to get moving. I do feel better. I just want to snuggle tonight." He smiled at her and grabbed her butt.

He gave a shrug. "I don't know. I worked out then showered so I'm not sure how long before it cools down." He shrugged again. "And I think the thermometer is with Owen's bag. I'll be okay. I love you for worrying about me. It's adorable." With a smile, he headed to the garage. His mom was never the nurturing type.

Jake put his beanie on and his hoodie before getting in the truck with the blanket. "Are you sure you can handle driving this thing?"

“Snuggling at night is what got you into this mess.” She warned.

She took a picture of Jake from the back with his blanket. She got in the truck and then she flipped through her hundreds of photos of Owen until she found the right one.When she got it she giggled and hid her phone from Jake then posted it to Instagram with caption, ‘He gets it from his Daddy’. The picture was of Owen carrying his blanket around their house.

She stuck her tongue out at him, “Please. If I can drive the SUV, I can handle this thing. I need directions though.” When she had her directions she started to drive. She was slow since she was driving in snow and had never done that before but once she was in high traffic areas where the snow was melted, she drove the speed limit, or a little above.

“Tell me if you see anything you want to stop at.”

Back
Top Bottom