Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

"Owen loves having Papa at his exposal." He smiled. "He loves you. The kid laughs so hard when you're around. I mean you do look kinda goofy." He teased.

Jake watched his father and gave a nod. "Honestly, I find you to be a good man dad. Adri and I talked and...I couldn't forgive her if it was us and vice versa. She'd probably have me shot." He chuckled a little. "I don't wnat to put you in a bad decision to have to chose between us and her. That isn't fair to you and Amy and I don't want to be the reason you choose either."

He laughed. "Let's hope." He thought about it a bit. "I think you actually like being able to travel with us if you want. I was going to offer you to come out to LA while I film. Adge will have Owen and proibably going to Germany so if Amy isn't in need of Papa John, you're welcome to come check out the set and everything."

“Just because you’re a world champion fighter doesn’t mean I won’t put you in a headlock and teach you a less.” He joked. “And remember in twenty years you’re going to look like this. So be careful what you say.” He warned.

“But I’d choose you two every time.” He swore. “I much too much of your childhoods. I won’t miss more time with you.” He shook his head like it was out of the question.

“I might take you up on that. Never been to LA before. Might be fun. You and that Nick guy, right?” He asked. “I pay attention.” He chuckled.

Adri came into the office and smiled at Jake and John, Owen pushed his way past her and didn’t know who he wanted to run to more but ended up running to Jake. “Everyone is packed up. They want to say good bye.” She told Jake.

He laughed and shook his head rolling his eyes. "I'm not scare of you old man."

Jake gave him a nod. It meant a lot that he wouldn't be moving away from them. He missed a lot with his dad too so it was nice knowing that Owen wouldn't miss out on having his grandpa around.

He gave a nod. "Yeah. Nick. Who we became friends because Adri was crushing and had done a music video with with made me slightly uncomfortable." He shrugged and chuckled.

Jake smiled when Adri came in. "Good thing Christmas is over, what if we were talking about your Christmas present and you just walked right in." He teased and picked up Owen with excitement. "Hi big boy!" He tickled him and gave him kisses. "Daddy is going to miss you big boy." He held him a second before getting up. "I better go say bye."

“Well close the door next time.” Adri said back and walked over to John.

“Careful, it’s not too late to switch to an older version of you. Or trade you in for the younger model.” She joked. “John can I take you on a date?” She asked and stuck her tongue out at Jake.

She walked downstairs with John since Jake was walking with Owen.

“I will text you guys when we get home and after we go through the toys.” She told her parents since they were the ones taking Owen. She gave them both a hug and big kiss. It was always hard saying good bye to Owen. He was excited to get into the van though. She handed him to Jake so he could say good bye, but once it was time to strap him into the car seat he wasn’t happy.

Adri frowned and wondered if they should keep him. She didn’t like to see him upset, especially when it could be avoided.

Jake gave her a look. "It most definitely is too late Adriana!" He shook his head. "You're engaged to me. Remember that ring on your finger? I picked that out for you...not him."

He carried Owen downstairs and made him fly like he was an airplane. Once Adri said bye to her parents, he handed her Owen and he gave her parents both hugs and thanked them for everything. Then he side bye to Owen and told him to be a good boy. He even gave the dogs some love before loading them up.

After everyone and everything was loaded, he put his arm around Adri. "He will be fine when they start moving. Stop worrying mama. If he sees you upset he will get even more upset." He told her and kissed her temple. "Plus, we get time alone babe!"

Adri frowned even more when she heard Owen scream. “I don’t know about that. He’s really upset.” She said softly. She waved at her mom as she closed the door and the driver backed them out of the driveway and to the airport.

She rubbed her eyes quickly and looked at Jake, “I feel bad. All because we want to make a sex tape? We could have kept him.” She gave Jake a hug because he was warm. She put her arms up around his neck and didn’t let go so he would carry her into the cabin.

“I think a kiss would make me feel better.” She said softly. “A lot of kisses.” She corrected.

Jake hated hearing that scream too. It broke his heart when his boy was upset.

He chuckled and shook his head. "No the sex tape came later babe. The first thought was the roadtrip. Trying to film and have him in the car wouldn't work or make sense." He corrected and wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight.

"Oh would it?" He kissed her softly, before kissing her a few more times as he picked her up to carry her in the house.

“Should we call and make sure he’s okay or is it too soon?” She asked. How in the world was she going to send him to day care in a couple weeks?

She smiled when he kissed her and she kissed him back each time he kissed her. Her eyebrows rose when she got an idea. “You want to have some On camera fun in the snow?” She asked. “Who knows when we will get the chance again.” She wiggled her eyebrows and kissed him again.

When they were inside she put her feet on the ground and walked in her own. She looked at all the food in the kitchen and sighed. “God we made too much. But I could still eat it all. She picked up a brownie and took a bite. She offered a bite to Jake and teased him with it by pulling it back before letting him get his bite.

"Too soon. If there is a problem, your mother will call. It's fine. She raised plenty of babies. They will be good." He told her. Jake knew she was going to be a mess sending their boy to day care. He needed to be around more kids his age though.

He looked at her a little shocked. "The snow? You will freeze." He told her with a grin and chuckled. "If you areally want to..."

Jake tried to take a bite before she pulled it away. He gave her a look and tried again. After he took his bite, he nipped at her neck. "This tastes amazing. These we bring with us. Yep. We workout everyday together. Deal?" He held his pinky up to her.

“Not with you. You’re my personal radiator!” She reminded him. “We might have to try that out later. Warm up the hot tub though. Just in case it’s too cold.” She smiled.

She smacked his pinky finger away, “No! I refuse. I’m never working out again. I’m going to eat and eat and blow up to be as big as house and you already said you would love me no matter what.” She shrugged her shoulder. “It’s time to put that to the test.”

She finished her brownie, which was a sizeable chunk, in one bite. She instantly regretted it but she kept chewing as much as she could until it was safe to swallow. “I need milk.” She grabbed a glass and the milk and took a big drink until the chocolate mass moved further down her throat.

“That’s going to be harder than I thought.”

He laughed. "I'll warm it up and take the cover off." He told her and gave her a quick kiss.

Jake met what he said about loving her no matter what. "But you can't be mad at me if I continue to work out. You'll still love me if you're as big as a house and I'm still rocking my six pack abs?"

"Do you want to see what I've been working on?" He asked.

"Do not make yourself sick babe..."

Adri nodded her head, “I would still be very happy if you kept your six pack. I would be happy if you never wore a shirt again.” She said and raised his shirt in the front.

“I don’t get sick. I have the immune system of a...a thing with a strong immune system. I never get sick.” She told him. “I’m too strong for that.” She flexed her muscles and winked at him.

“If it’s the documentary, I kind of don’t. I want to see it when it’s all together. I’ll help you film and set up shots but I don’t want to see anything until it’s airing on TV. I think it will be more special that way.” She put her hands on his waist and kissed him softly.

“Unless you need help with something, then I’ll help you out.” She offered.

Jake pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside. "Is this what you wanted? You know me, I hate wearing shirts or clothes in general so that's not a bad thing."

"You are so getting sick babe." He chuckled. "I don't get sick much either. I think it's all the healthy food and supplements." He told her. When she flexed, he flexed back and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Nope. Fitness involved." He kissed her deeply before he sat Indian style on the floor after shaking out his legs and giving himself plenty of room. Putting his hands on the ground, he lifted himself up on his hands, he flipped back, trying to keep his balance but falling on his butt. "I'm trying to slip back to a handstand."

Adri nodded her head appreciatively, “Yes. That is exactly what I want. You could lose the pants too.” She added with a smile.

She took a step back when he started to make space for himself. “Are you going to do a backflip?” She asked and frowned when he sat on the ground.

“You keep practicing. You’ll get eventually. Be careful with that ass though. I need that to spank and jiggle.” She laughed. “Try again.” She grabbed her phone and recorded him trying to do it again.

"When I'm doing showing you this, then I'll take my pants off." He told her and wiggled his eyebrows.

His face was red from the blood rushing to it, he pulled his pant legs up a bit and sat back down on the ground. After letting a breath out, he went up on his hands, held it a second before going leaning forward and eating the floor with a, 'Shit' mumbled and a groan as he fell on his face.

"Let me give it another go." He shook his hands out and tried it again. This time and he leaned his face towards the ground he pushed his body up and kicked his legs up to a handstand. He held it for only a second, but got it.

Adri recorded the whole thing both times. “It might be easier without your pants.” She advised after fell on his face, but went quiet when he did his second attempt.

“Good job Boo!” She told him and checked his forehead to make sure he wasn’t bleeding and didn’t give himself a knot. “That was kind of cool. I guess.” She teased and kissed the mark of his forehead.

“Don’t hurt yourself practicing when no one is around.” She told him. “I don’t want to come home to you passed out on the ground one day.” She kept rubbing that spot.

“Are you okay?”

"I won't give myself a concusion I promise. I normally practice on the mats so if I face plant I fall on the mat." He told her. "I think it's because I'm too butt heavy that I fell over the first time."

"I'm okay. My pride is just a little hurt, especially if you upload both of those." He chuckled.

Jake stood up and took his pants off. "I'm in my underwear, keep that in mind if you upload this." He told her as he sat back down and waited a few minutes, shaking his arms out a bit. "It gets to your arms after you try a few times." He told her before doing it again, this time slower, being a bit shaky but getting it again for a split second. When he came out of it, he landed on his feet.

Adri recorded his pantless attempt with a big smile and then perked up, “Good job Boo!” She told him. “It might be even easier without the briefs?” She smiled and smacked his hip. She stopped recording and showed him the videos. “I can do a bit of editing to make it look good, put it to music and a good inspirational quote.” She offered. “I’m keeping that last one. I’ll put an eggplant in front of anything that might be showing.” She wiggled her eyebrows and gave him a kiss.

“Did you want to try again without the underwear?” She asked seriously. “My eyes only.” She giggled but he didn’t have too if his arms were tired from doing it multiple times before.

She put her hands on his hips and gave him another kiss. “Can you drop down into the splits?” She asked. “How high can you jump?”

He laughed when she mentioned without his briefs. "You would say it would be easier." He shook his head before leaning against her to look at the videos. "Yeah that sounds good. Send me those how they are then the finished copy."

"I can try it. Give me a minute though."

He kissed her back. "Splits? No. I can jump pretty high. We'd have to go down to the gym to show you. Want to go down?" He asked. "I'll jump then after that I'll give you one without my briefs." Jake compromised with her. "Maybe I can put shorts on for the jumping though." He laughed.

“I’m just looking out for you, Boo!” She argued. “I want you to be able to do your thing. I’m giving you options that will make it easier.” She shrugged her shoulder. “Should I not do that?” She asked. “Should I not be supportive?” She tried to keep a straight face but the smile was fighting through.

“I don’t think you need shorts. Your underwear are very freeing and motion productive. Shorts might inhibit your ability to jump and get you hurt.” She linked her pinky with his and walked with him down to the gym.

“This is going to be fun. Maybe I can take over for Luke and just test your abilities and see what you can do. Do we have a bird you can break? You’re a black belt right?”

She gasped, “Boo! Maybe bricks. Can you break bricks?” She asked excitedly. “We have to try everything!”

"Mmmhmm I'm sure that's what it is. You just want to see me naked. I know you." He laughed.

Jake rolled his eyes. "You just want to see me jump in my underwear." He laughed. "The they are soft what I'm jumping on so if I don't make it, it won't hurt me."

He gave her a look. "I am. But I'm not breaking a board. All we have is firewood. This isn't becoming a game Adriana." He told her.

He laughed. "I'm not doing that today. Maybe on our trip when I stop at a few of my karate schools I will. That would be cool for the documentary." He told her as he stacked up some of the mats. Jake got them piled up to his waist height. "I'll start here and work up."

Jake waited until she was taping him and then he squatted down low to jump up on it. He added another mat block which was another foot so close to chest level. After shaking out his legs, he squatted down low to jump up on it again before hopping back down. "I don't know if I can do higher..."

“Well that’s too late. It’s already a game. We are going to see what you can break.” She smiled and was already thinking of everything she could try to have smash with his hands.

She looked at how high he was stacking them and pursed her lips, “That’s pretty high.” She said and thought about it. “Is this safe?” She asked and started recording. “Maybe testing your limits was a bad idea.” She laughed.

She record him from the back and showed off his form, since the mirror showed his face when he jumped up and made it. Adri was visibly excited when he made it. “God damn I couldn’t do that.” She said.

“Good job.” She smacked his butt and looked around for what else he could do.

“Can you do a back flip?” She asked curiously.

Jake gave her a look. "I thought you said it was too late. You thought it was a great idea before. Why do you worry about my safety now?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

It was kind of satisfying that his fiance was impressed and excited when he could do these physical feats.

"I can. I can do a handstand push up. That's my goal to go from sitting to handstand to push up." He told her before doing a back flip then front flip. Then he went to a handstand and did five pushups. The veins in his arms popping out before going back to his feet.

"I already did my workout babe." He flopped back on his back catching his breath on the mat.

“It’s taller than I thought it would be.” She laughed.

She recorded him going all out with his back flip, front flip, hand stand, push up combo. She made a face and gave him the phone to record her, “Yeah..well I can do this.” She said and did a quick 8-count tap dance move with her feet. She stuck her tongue out at him and took her phone back.

“Show off. Hey, you’re the one that got all flippy.” She stuck her tongue out at him and when he wasn’t paying attention, she jumped on his back and tried to pin him and get him to tap.

“You’re stuck. You’re mine. You’re pinned. Go ahead a tap.” She said out of breath. She wasn’t holding him very well. She had her arms under his with her hands laced behind his head head. Her legs were around his torso and his arms were up straight.

“You’ve gotta work on those reflexes.”

"Thanks. Luke adds it into the workout sometimes." He shrugged like it wasn't a big deal.

Jake sat back and watched her do her tap dance and taped it, smiling. "Wow baby! That's so good. You can strip really well but I'm not taping that. That's for me only."

He laughed when she jumped on his back. "Really?!" He pretended to be stuck for a minute. "Nah, I'll just do this." He flipped her over onto her back and held onto her so she wouldn't hit the mat hard. Once she was down on the mat, he flipped around to pin her down but kissed her slow and deeply. "I love you."

Back
Top Bottom