Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

"Maybe we can see if they can put a purchase limit on them. Or mix them in with others." He told her. "I don't want some ass doing that. When you upload the video put on there to not buy more than one or I'll find our and pull them all."

Pricier purchases, he liked to research before buying. This wasn't that big of a purchase compared to the money they had but no reason to make stupid couple hundred dollar purchases for no reason. "Maybe if we stay for them to open some we can play too!" Jake got super excited. "Baby please?!"

"Do you know any thing that would be specific for the ladies?" He asked. Jake gave her a kiss and playful butt pat before heading to find a manager. They had a few workers and were wrapping in no time. It didnt take long before it was wrapped and they were heading back out to the SUV.

They loaded up and headed to grab the pizzas. Once they had the food they drove to the foster group home and he grabbed the pizzas. "Babe grab the desserts and we can have some of the kids help bring the gifts in."

“You’re an over grown child.” She laughed. “Yes. We can stay if you want. But that cuts into your fun time.” She reminded him. “It better be a really good bubble bath.”

After getting everything wrapped up, she helped load it into the SUV. They had to put the seats down to make it all fit. Then they had to rearrange to get the pizzas to fit. She went into the cab got the dessert plate she made and then came back out. She held it in her lap while he drove them to the place.

“I’m excited. And nervous. But mostly excited.” She told him when they got to the house. It was a big house and the lights were all on. She imagined every teen was in their room doing their own things. Maybe the younger teens were together playing a game. “Let’s leave everything. Maybe take the goodies and go let them know Santa made a mistake.” She smiled.

When they got to the walk way, she handed Jake the plate since it was icy and she needed to focus on walking. She rang the doorbell and they waited for a little bit before the deadbolt unclicked and the door opened.

“Hi! We were in the neighborhood and we found some stuff that might belong to you guys.” She smiled. “We wanted to spread some Christmas cheer.”

Jake smiled a goofy smile. "But you love that I'm an over grown child." He kissed her deeply. "We are having fun regardless. You can't bring up this awesome idea then not expect me to go all out and have fun with it." He told her.

He couldn't help but laugh. "You're so adorable. What are you nervous about? Are you afraid they won't like the gifts? Or the pizza? Or pie your mom made?" He teased and looked at the house. "Okay. I like that idea. But Santa make mistakes?" Jake joked and nudged her.

As they walked to the door, Jake told her to hold his arm and walk up with him. "How do I get stuck carrying everything." He teased.

Jake smiled and gave a nod. "Hello." The worker smiled. "Oh wow. Hi! Come in. Please come in. You...you two are...you're Jake Daniels and Adrianna." He was a bit star struck.

"That we are." Jake smiled. "And we have food and some goodies for the kids in the truck. Do you have kids who would be willing to help carry them in?"

“I don’t know. Maybe they don’t even celebrate Christmas.” She told him. “We don’t know. This could be too much.” She shrugged her shoulder.

“Because you’re the big strong man.” She smiled and would have smacked his butt but they were walking on icy ground.

“I’m sure we do.” He said confused and called the kids down to go help get packagers out of the SUV. A few of them came down and the. A couple more came when the excitement started to build. Adri helped bring stuff in once but then felt like she was in the way since she had to move slower than everyone else.

It was exciting to feel all of this excitement. Owen wasn’t old enough to really know what was going on but the kids knew and they were happy. When they were all piled up in their living room and everyone was sitting down Adri was able to pass out what she thought fit with the age group. She did pull the staff aside and handed them the Visa gift cards.

Even with all of this chaos happening there was on both, maybe twelve that wouldn’t stop asking Jake about the UFC. He told Jake all of his current stats and it was clear that he kept up with him and everything he did.

Jake enjoyed talking to the kids, especially the one who seemed into the UFC. He told him about his wrestling coach and to go see him if it was something he was interested in. It was important though that the kid knew it wasn't to be used to get in fights at school but to have a safe outlet for stress and it was a decent sport to get into.

He talked to some of the other kids and even helped check out some of the gifts. And just like he asked, he went out with the drone with them. He made sure they knew the rules about flying drones in the area before they took it out. It was hard to say if the kids or Jake was having more fun. He was just mostly watching them play with it and that was just as much fun as if he was the one doing it. This was the best part of having money, sharing it.

After a bit, he went in to find the main guy of the group home and some workers. "Is there anything else you guys need? Supplies you're low on or anything?" He asked.

Adri was happy to help and talk to the teens. She didn’t have her phone because she didn’t need to promote that they gave back. She was happy doing it just to do it. Sone of the girls did want pictures with her though and she wrote down their names so she could follow them and watch them grow up.

She was happy Jake got to play with the stone and get that out of his system. She smiled when he came back and she wrapped her arm around his waist.

“We don’t need anything.” The owner of the home said and looked at the kid. “Just motivation to keep them going.” He smiled at them. “They are good kids. They haven’t had the easiest time but I think this was a good pick me up for them. Christmas can be hard when you don’t have a family.” He said softly.

“Thank you. From the bottom of our hearts. Thank you.”

Jake promised to follow some of the guys back. He told them just to message him online that they met here and he'd follow back. It would be easiest to do.

He smiled. "Motivation we both are good at." He told the owner with his arm around Adri. Helping these kids made himi want to have a community center even more. "They seem like good kids. You're doing a good job from what I can see." He told him. "I got jealous of all the gifts we were buying. That drone is pretty sweet." Jake chuckled.

"I do have a question for you. How much would a community youth center in town be of use to them?" He asked. "Maybe somewhere they can go after school. Maybe a place to get tutoring. Hanging out with friends from school?" He asked.

Adri and the owner laughed at Jake eyeing the drone.

“This is more than we could have asked for. It’s difficult for older kids to find the right family.” He said softly. “We try to fill the void but we can only do so much.” He sighed.

Adri looked at the kids in the other room. All of them playing with something new or posting something on their phones. Adoption was an option. She looked at Jake and squeezed his waist gently.

“I think the kids would get use out of that. The city wouldn’t fund something like that though. We’ve tried. Repair a park or renovate the library. School clubs keep getting cut. It’s difficult.” He shook his head.

“All the more reason for someone outside to come and spruce things up.” Adri said softly and looked at Jake. She agreed he should build the center but she didn’t think his mother was giving up her plot of land.

Jake nodded as he listened to the head of the home. He was giving him a few ideas and things to talk to Adri about. When she gave him a squeeze, he wondered if she was thinking what he was thinking.

"Well, I'm looking into maybe doing something on my own without the city's funding. It's a shame that they can't do anything to help the youth. If the city goes to crap they will just want out and to move. We need to bring some pride back to Denver..." He said softly. It frustrated him a bit that the city didn't care about these kids. It seemed like no one did.

It didn't matter if his mother would give him the property, he would find his own. A lot of celebrities have their own charities they support and founded. Jake just got an idea for his. He would do whatever he had to, to help his hometown. This easily could have been him if anyone ever looked into his conditions at home. Realizing that made that drive increase as he looked around.

"I'm going to leave my information. Feel free to reach out to me if you guys need anything. I mean it...anything. I'll be in touch to maybe talk to some of the kids about what they would like to see in the community for them." He told him and wrote his information down and handed it to him before shaking his hand. "We will let you enjoy the rest of your day. Thanks for letting us crash the place for a bit." He smiled.

“Thank you for letting Jake play with the drone.” Adri laughed. When while Jake wrote down his information, Adri went out to the main group to say good bye. She gave everybody a hug and whisper them a happy late Christmas.

When they got to the car, she turned heat on and looked at Jake, “How do you feel? How cute was the kid that knew all about you?” She asked with laugh. “Did you learn anything new about yourself.” She smiled.

She held his hand and kissed the back of it. “What do you want to do?” She asked curiously. She could see the gears turning in his head.

Jake rolled his eyes at her comment about the drone. "She picks on me a lot." He whispred to the guy but thanked him again before telling the kids all bye.

"I feel great. This was a lot of fun. I liked helping them and seeing their faces. They seemed happy when we showed up with everything." He laughed and started to head back to the cabin. "No I didn't learn anything new, but did get a reminder of a few things I kind of forgot about."

He squeezed her hand. "Well I want to get back to the cabin for naked time with my sexy girl. But uh... I really want to get a youth center set up in town. Something these kids can walk safely to after school and get home safe. The city isn't doing shit for them. We can. I want to start raising money for a charity for them. Maybe we can start our own foundation." He suggested.

"Also... please hear me out on this. We know what the doctor said about babies. I still have hope we will be able to have a curly hair, blue eyed dark skinned beautiful combitination of us. But maybe we consider fostering or adoption of an older kid." He told her and glanced at her as he drove.

Adri laughed and nodded her head, “I had a feeling that was still on your todo list.” She told him. “I’m ready for naked time. A nice bottle of wine, a bubble bath and my Boo.” She smiled.

“You can get the lawyers started on paperwork to start up a foundation. We aren’t residents of Colorado yet. Well I’m not. I haven’t owned the cabin and lived here long enough. You should be though. There is one thing that might hold up the process.” She told him. “We aren’t married. I wouldn’t be able to put my name on it without a marriage certificate.”

She licked her lips when he brought up adopting and nodded her head. “I wouldn’t be opposed to adoption. Again, we would have to be married before we can even start the process. and I think it would have to be a strong kid to come into this family. Under the spotlight instantly. That’s tough. We should look into it though. See what we need to get started.”

Last edited:
He thought about it. "I'm not sure if I want wine. I may go for some whiskey instead." He told her.

Jake kissed her hand. "Babe I love you. We are getting married soon. We can get you added then." He explained. "Why do you have to be married to be added to the foundation?" He asked. "I think it would be cool to get the sports teams in the area to maybe get involved too. That brings publicity and interest when you pull in guys from the NBA and NFL. I like Fortitude for the gym, I feel the foundation should somehow be tied to it. Plus I love the meaning of the word and for the kids, it makes sense. What could we add from you to make it us for a name?"

He looked at her a second before going back to the road. "I don't really want to do too much before we are married with adopting anyway. Looking into it is fine and everything but I definitely want to wait until you're a Daniels before we go for it. It definitely would have to be a specific kid that can handle our family." Jake thought about it, she traveled a lot. He worked a lot. "It would have to be a good time within our careers I think. It's easy for us with Owen but he's younger...I didn't mean we had to adopt right away when I suggested this babe."

“Legal reasons. You’re filing as a single individual, family or corporation. If you file it now as a single individual, I don’t think you can change it later, which is fine. But if you file it as family then to prove we are family, we need to get married. We need to have the proper papers in order.” She told him. “It’s easier for tax purposes as well.” She shrugged her shoulder and looked out the window.

“Why don’t you do it as an individual?” She asked. “Get it started now. I’ll help you however I can but this is really close to your heart. It should be in your name. The Jake Daniels Foundation.” She smiled. “I do like Fortitude for the gym though. That sounds nice.”

Adri looked at Jake and out the window, “I’m just saying we should look into it. I’m not saying we should go out and find the kid right now. We don’t know anything about the process. We have to look into it.”

"Well we can look into it to do when we get married. We are getting married soon enough." He told her. "Well soon enough for a foundation but not soon enough for me." Jake smiled at her but his face fell a bit.

Jake looked at her a bit confused. "You don't want to do this with me? Regardless I don't know if I want my name as the foundation name. I want it to be about the kids. Fighting For Our Kids or FFOK or F4OK." Jake shrugged. "Something like that. I'm not good at this stuff."

"I'm just thinking out loud with how we can manage it. But we have a lot to give a kid and I think an older kid who may hot normally get adopted is maybe the way to go. Or definitely look into." He kissed her hand again. "And honestly, I think we both would love the kid regardless of their background. I'm not sure how open others are with their adoptions. I'm not sure a child with s disability would be the smartest choice for us, but I kind of want a kid that is statistically different and not likely to get adopted. We could give them a chance." Jake said softly and shrugged, not sure he was making sense.

“I’ll be there every step of the way to support you but I don’t see the need to have both of our names on it. It’s okay for you to do this on your own. I’ll have a private role behind you.” She promised. “I want you to do this. I want you to see it through. It’s an amazing opportunity that you are giving to these kids. Do it.” She urged him.

“Fight For The Kids is a great name. That’s what you’re doing. Fighting to give them a chance. And then you can expand to Las Vegas and who knows where else you might want to help. You could make it international if you wanted too.” She said.

“It would be nice to have someone we can talk too and explain the situation too. Make sure they are okay being accepted into our family. That’s something you don’t get with a little kids. It’s hard enough to be in a new home but to be in a new home and then have cameras in your face.” She shook her head and understood what he was saying.

“Ten, maybe nine and go up from there.”

Jake wasn't sure what happened from them getting married for her name to be on the foundation for it to be his this. It was more his hometown but he also thought she was big on helping the youth. Maybe he was just looking too into it. It had been a bit of a stressful week with the family, holiday and baby situations. He was a bit tired. A bath would be a nice way to relax.

"I can have some graphic artists figure out what they can come up with for a logo. I kind of like Fight 4 Kids with F4K being the acronym. Maybe the 'K' could be backwards with a fighter's silhouette." He said throwing out ideas as they came to him.

He agreed it would be kind of nice talking to the kid and how they would feel coming into their family. "That would he kind cool. Now if we end up pregnant, is this still something you're interested in looking into?" He asked. "I'm open to any potential possibility right now. We have a great family that would be very loving and supportive for anyone to come into." They got closer to the cabin and he caressed her hand. "I do know it will probably be easier for us to adopt then others because we can afford it. But once they find out you have a fighting record..." He teased.

"That would be cool." She agreed. She liked the idea of the K being a fighter. it was already in the pose. "That's cute." She smiled.

She squeezed his hand and sighed when he brought up her getting pregnant. "That's not happening." She said softly. She looked at him because she knew he didn't like it was she said negative things about it. "If it happens then we will play the lottery and we will still adopt or foster a child." She said. "We have space in our home, in our hearts, and if we did get pregnant once it doesn't mean it will happen again or that it will be viable." She sighed.

She smiled at Jake and rolled her eyes. "Yeah. My record is really going to be a problem." She laughed. "I'm surprised you're still with me. I'm such a badass. Are you sure you trust me as a role model around your son?" She joked.

He chuckled. "You would call it cute. Of course you'd call it cute." Jake thought it over a bit. "I wonder if they could make it a lower case K but it grows. Like the kids do. That would be sweet maybe for a graphic for a website or social media."

Jake hoped she did get pregnant and when that happened, she would never hear the end of it about how he was right. This would be one time he would rub it in with such amazing pleasure. Until then though, he would stay optimistic about it and he would be positive with them. "Okay. I'm fine with that." Jake thought a little. "Do you feel if we adopt an older kid that we are taking anything from Owen from being the oldest child?" They would love the kid just as much as their own and don't want any child feuds.

"Correction, our son. But when he starts fighting kids at school I blame you, not me. You are pretty violent. You even scare me sometimes." He told her.

She shrugged her shoulder about Owen, “I think of it’s the right kid then Owen wouldn’t mind either way. If we adopt while O is young he won’t really know or understand until he’s older.” She said. “I guess we will see how he is the his cousin and go from there.”

Adri shook her head, “No. No one would believe it’s my fault. Not when he’s dad is a world champion UFC fighter. Sorry, Boo. That’s all on you.” She smiled.

“It’s okay. I’ll still love you.” She squeezed his hand and kissed the back of it. When they got to the house, she unlocked the door and took her coat off.

“It’s so quiet when it’s empty.”

Jake gave her a look. "I know he is daddy's little man but he is definitely mama's boy and he isn't going to like sharing you. Hell, I don't like sharing you now." He smiled at her and squeezed her hand. "But you're right growing up with a sibling he won't know any different."

"That was your plan all along wasn't? To make me out to be the violent one when you're the violent one? I knew it!" He teased. "You probably singled me out in purpose. You looked for a UFC fighter didn't you?" He chuckled.

He followed her inside and took his jacket and shoes off. "It's nice. Quiet is nice. I love our families but I'm glad it's just us." He took his shirt off and put it on the chair.

“You don’t like sharing me? Who are you sharing me with?” She asked curiously. “You can’t be talking about your son.” She laughed. “You’re jealous of your son? How cute.” She pokes his cheek.

“I can’t help it that it worked out that way. If you weren’t such a good fighter it wouldn’t be an issue.” She winked at him.

She watched him take his shirt off and smiled. “Yeah. You know a quiet house isn’t a bad thing at all.” She walked over to him and rubbed his abs. “It’s really no fair you still have these after all we have eaten.” She took her shirt off and put it with his.

She unbuckled his belt and pulled it through the loops. “Where do we start?” She asked and got on her tiptoes to give him a kiss.

"Yes our son. He comes running or crying and you melt for him. We are hot and heavy, he cries, bam we stop. You held him once and then it was over. I was no longer your favorite guy. You also let him snuggle your chest. That is my chest..." He told her.

He gave her a look. "Too bad I'm the best." He smiled and gave a wink.

Jake watched her and smiled as she rubbed his abs and then began to undo his pants. "The kitchen. It got a lot of use this week but not that kind of use. Counter or table?" He asked undoing her jeans as he slowly kissed her back. His tongue sliding over hers. "Your abs look pretty nice too by the way."

“We don’t stop every time he cries.” She said but when she thought back on it they did. Or they would pause and her mind would be to busy on what could have made him cry that she couldn’t get into it. “It’s not my fault.” She frowned. “Blame him. No actually, blame you exceptionally high sperm count.”

She looked back at the kitchen, “The counter.” She decided and unbuckled her pants. She used his belt against him, by putting it behind him and using it to tug him into the kitchen. She could jump up but it was more fun when he picked her up for things like this.

She dropped his belt and unbuttoned her pants and pushed them down to her knees. He could get the rest when she was sitting on the counter. She kissed him again and put her arms around his neck.

Jake gave her a look when she mentioned not stopping. "Um babe..." Then as she said they did, he nodded. "No no. It is not my fault. This is not getting turned around as my fault when I'm jealous you love him more." He chuckled.

He grinned as she mentioned the counter and pulled him in that direction. His eyes watched her push her pants down and he picked her up as he kissed her and placed her onto the counter. His tongue teased hers again as they kissed.

He let his hand wonder over her stomach and slide up to undo her bra. His kissing moved to her chest as he removed her bra. There was no baby there to disturb them now, she was entirely his. His hands moved down to pull her panties off with her pants the rest of the way.

Back
Top Bottom