Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

"I wouldn't mind getting into the whiskey or scotch business. Alcohol can be a good business to get into." He told her. "I think you can run the world in your own way Adge."

He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "That's not even right. I wasn't exactly a fan of Nick at the beginning. I knew you had a crush on him and I didn't entirely like the music video you did. You did great with it but it was hard seeing you be like that with another guy. I knew I had to not sound like a jealous idiot boyfriend so I played it cool. Then I met him and knew he wasn't really a threat."

He gave her a look. "Are you insulting the fact I'm American and only an American citizen? I stand corrected. Apparently they have castles for sale all the time. I had no idea.'" He smiled at her. "You really want to buy and rent out a castle?"

“Are you going to get into alcohol?” She asked. “I feel like your fan base would be more interested in it than mine would.” She said.

“And then he wrote Jealous. And now look at you. Inspiration to a major song and in a throuple with the same person you were jealous of. I’m so proud of you.” She joked. “And don’t say he wasn’t a threat. That sounds mean. Even though, deep down you could never lose me to Nick. Zac...” She thought about it. “Keep growing that beard out and I’ll let you know.” She laughed.

“Of course not love. Being American is great. Fun, yay.” She rolled her eyes and slipped on her wine. “I do want a castle. You’re the one that says I’m a queen, what good is a queen without a castle?” She asked him. “Get on it Boo. I’m sure we can afford it.”

"I don't know. Maybe. I always liked the art of it. And you never know a wine or something would go with your fan base." He told her.

He pinched her leg. "Shut up!" He chuckled and shook his head. "I am not inspiration for anything of his." He gave her a look. "Woah. Hold up. Are you saying he was a threat or wasn't? Cause I should be able to say that about anyone who isn't a threat. Second, you're not funny."

"First of all, I can't help I'm American so don't act like I had the oppurtunity to live somewhere else. Your sarcasm was so highly noted. Also, how did I know my own words would come back to haunt me? How much do castles even cost? Let alone one in Germany. We're buying our dream house first. You already told me that we were moving into a forever home. The one we have now was only temporary." He smiled.

“Ow.” She pouted when he pinched her. “I’m saying it’s not nice to say he’s not a threat. You’re calling him weak and that’s mean.” She explained. “It was funny and you know it.” She grumbled.

“A couple million dollars. Totally reasonable for a decent castle. And we want a decent castle that needs minimal renovations.” She smiled. “I can get mama and papa on the look out for a good one.”

She made a face when he mentioned getting their dream home. “I love our current house.” She kissed the top of his head and rubbed his shoulders. “That could be our forever home. For a few years. What if our dream house is a castle!”

"I don't care if it's nice or not. Now you're taking his side too?! You wonder why I was jealous." He shook his head. "It was funny that he thought he was a threat."

He gave her a look. "You're going to make your grandparents look for our castle? How many castles have real nice modern rooms?"

Jake shook his head. "No...no...we are not buying a castle to live in." He chuckled a little. "I like how you come up with these great ideas, get me on board, then you come up with a new idea and then you're upset cause I'm not on board with the new idea." He shook his head. "No I want new house. Plus if we are going to have a big family, we are going to need a bigger place. And when we start to really take over our empires we need more room for that."

“You don’t buy a castle built in the 1600s and put modern furniture in it. It has to be old looking furniture with a slightly modern touch..maybe. Depends on how old of a castle we get.” She told him. Now it was happening. They were getting a castle.

“If we are going to have a big family then we need a lot of rooms. Hmm...what has a lot of rooms. Oh I know a castle!” She tickled his sides and smiled to herself. “We’re totally getting a castle.” She the top of his head again.

“My leg still hurts where you pinched it. That was t very nice either.” She pinched the back of his arm in retaliation. “Ass.”

"Babe...I'm not worried about the furniture. But people want wifi and phone chargers." He explained. "Elecric and plumbing."

He took a sip of his whiskey. "Not to live in Adriana! I compromised with getting married at a castle. Please let me keep my modern dream home idea." He asked.

"Ow shit!" He groaned and pinched it again but not as hard in a different spot. "What you said was mean. You should remember that your fiance who is naked in front of you is the hottest, bestest, strongest, everything est guy on the planet. Instead you're drooling over some Disney channel nerds." He teased and flexed before rubbing her legs.

“Obviously we will have all that. It’s the furniture that completes the aesthetic. The reason people want to stay in a castle is to live out. A fairytale and we will provide it.”

She pouted for a moment, “That’s hardly fair. And we are getting married in an American castle that’s not really a castle because it never housed royalty. Had I known any castle in the planet was allowed for this proposition I would have picked Versailles. Or some German castle.” She told him.

“Ow!” She frowned when he pinched her again. “Annoyingest too.” She stuck her tongue out which he could let see so she kept doing it.

“I don’t see why we can’t have your modern home and my German castle. When Owen and I go to Germany we will look for our castle. It’s fine. He and I can handle it. He’s cuter and more agreeable anyway.”

"I never wanted to live out a fairytale so I wouldn't know." He shrugged. "But I'm sure most guys haven't had a dream to live out one."

He gave her a look. "Woman! We live in America. We don't have royalty. Except us... So that's a lousey argument." He explained. "You had a chance to pick a different castle. That was the one you saw and you picked it. Not my fault. Too late now to change it."

Jake mocked her, "Takes an annoyingest to know one..." He stuck his tongue out too.

He shook his head. "It won't work with me with Owen. Your mom and our dads, yes. Hell even you. But not me." He teased. "I can't buy anything in Germany and I'm telling you right now...if you buy one when you are there without me, I swear we are getting a divorce."

“We could have two wedding receptions.” She said softly. “What if we got married at Biltmore and stuck to our plan and then had a big year anniversary party?” She asked.

She punched his arm again when he stuck his tongue out. “This was supposed to be a fun filled night of sex and you’re being mean and you’re not getting any more sex.” She declared. “Until my demands are met, my legs are closed.”

She opened her mouth in shock, “You’d divorce me over a castle?! Wow. Well, you’re not getting it in the divorce settlement. Owen deserves a castle too. So I’m taking him. And Max and the girls. And we are getting a cat. You can come to Germany and visit us.” She joked. “Maybe.”

"I want your grandparents to come for the wedding. I am willing to pay whatever they need to get them here. But if they can't travel, then I can get behind having a second reception in Germany so they can be apart of it." He told her. "See compromise that's what you do when you love someone..." He teased.

Jake chuckled, "Ow...Oh so now you're bribing me? That's so wrong. Wow, way to start a marriage. By bribing your fiance to get what you want. I feel used already." He teased.

He looked at her. "Yes, I would. If you spent millions on a castle without consulting me...yes I think that's grounds for a divorce." With a chuckle, he shook his head. "Yeah no...you're not taking my son away from me...period. And you aren't taking the dogs either. Maybe one...but not all three." He shook his head. "I'll keep Owen and Max of course. We all know Bam is my girl so we would allow you to visit on holidays...just holidays. Maybe the summer...if you ask real nice." He teased and joked back with a smile.

She sighed and agreed but didn’t say anything because she didn’t went him to think he won anything. She rubbed his shoulders and put her head back against the edge of the pool. “I hope they can make it to our wedding.” She said softly. “It’s going to be magical.”

She shook her head, “That’s not cool. The vows say for better and for worse. I think a castle is the for better. Your attitude about getting one is the worse.” She told him. “If you would just agree with me, we would be golden.” She yawned and rubbed his chest.

“No, no, no. Owen is mine. The dogs are mine. The cat I don’t have yet is also mine. They wouldn’t survive without me. They need me in their lives. You are more than welcome to live in the west wing of the castle.” She offered. “We May be divorced but that doesn’t mean I can’t use you for sex.”

He gave a nod. "Me too. If not. We can always live stream it, just for them. No one else. Only them and live stream no recording besides our filmographer."

Jake laughed. "That is not how this marriage thing works. I don't just agree with you. Sorry. I hope you learn that quick and now before you get very disappointed."

He laughed and shook his head. "We are not getting a cat! I'm drawing the line. A turtle or lizard maybe. Cat...no." Jake grabbed her free hand and laced his fingers with hers. "You know darn well you wouldn't last two weeks without me. You need me for far more than just sex but the sex is pretty damn good."

She chuckled and kissed the top of his head, “I think you wouldn’t survive with out me. So I won’t let you divorce me if I buy a castle. I’ll protect you from yourself.” She promised.

She rubbed her lips together, “That’s making me really stressed though. What if they can’t come? I need them to be there.” She put her forehead against the top of his head.

She finished her wine and closed her eyes.”Is it shower time?” She asked curiously. “I’m tired and I can feel my muscles aching already.”

"Is that how it works? You're saving me from myself? I think I may take my chances." He smiled and kissed her hand.

Jake sighed. "Hey...How about this....I rent a private jet and we fly to get them ourselves. That way they won't be on a flight with other people and risk getting sick. We can take it our of the castle fund." He smiled but completely meant it. "I'll move mountains to get them here for you babe. Would Nick or Zac do that? I doubt it..."

He gave her a nod and finished his whiskey. "Yeah let's shower before we both can't move." After setting his glass down, he got up and held his hand to help her up. "Fuck you have me so sore. Driving tomorrow may be interesting."

She frowned and forced herself not to smile when he offered taking the trip out of their castle fund. “I don’t like you sometimes.” She told him. “I will run that idea by them. See what they say. Hopefully that will sweeten the deal.”

She took his hand and stood up, “Like a real Prince Charming.” She smiled and set a towel down so they could walk to the shower without dripping everywhere.

She turned the after on and when it got hot she stepped in and washed the residual bubbles off her body and grabbed the wash cloth so she could scrub down. “Yeah. I’m glad I’m not the one driving. You’re used to being sore, so the feeling should be normal for you, right?”

He smiled a little. "Would that give me brownie points with them that it was my idea and I'm willing to go and get them?"

"I try to be a good guy. Just don't let it out. I don't want everyone to know that. I want them afraid of me and thinking I'm an asshole." He chuckled and walked to the shower with her. Once stepping in he started with washing his hair. "Yeah I guess so." The more he thought about it, she had a point. "You know my muscles hurt all the time from working out and training then the fight itself. I'm sore a lot. Only idiots like this much pain."

He switched to wash his body. "I'm excited to take you to some of the good food joints I've ate at. Speaking of.. I'm starving. That pizza earlier smelled amazing. You down?"

“No.” She smiled. “Babe, you are already loved by them. You don’t need to win brownie points. You already have them. My grandfather can’t wait to meet his kämpfender Enkel. Fighting grandson.” She told him. “He was a boxer so don’t be surprised if he throws some punches, and don’t hit him back or you’ll lose all the brownie points. With everyone. Including Owen.”

She didn’t like that, “I would t call you an idiot but your enjoyment of being hurt and hurting yourself and others is questionable.” She told him. “I still love you though.” She said and kissed his shoulder.

“Pizza? I don’t even know what time it is. Are pizza places open this late? Find a bar or something. Maybe we can hit a rodeo one last time before we head home. I liked the rodeo last time. I got to wear my daisy dukes and plaid shirt. And damn your ass looked amazing in blue jeans. The pants could have a been bit tighter though.” She said and squeezed his butt.

"I am?" He asked kind of proud. It did mean a lot that they hadn't met him yet and already liked him from just learning about him from Adri and her parents. "Your grandpa was a boxer? No shit. I'm totally gonna spar with him. I won't touch him but I have a feeling he could probably knock me out even now." He chuckled.

Jake nodded. "I know. I know you don't like it when I put myself down. But it is true though, I hurt a lot and my enjoyment in it has to be questionable. Most athletes are the same way though with their soreness and injuries. They don't have people punching and kicking them regularly but some get tackled or body checked into the glass. Is it much different?"

"Oh yeah. Some are open till midnight. Gas stations have pizza as long as they are open." He told her. "I don't think there are any rodeos right now. Plus...do you have the energy to go to one tonight?"

“Not professional or anything but yeah. He used to box.” She laughed. “I could have sworn I told you that. If he does come to the wedding you have to take him to the gym so he can watch you workout. I’m sure he’d love that. Might teach you a thing or two too.”

She nodded her head, “I feel like what you do is much more dangerous than any football player or hockey player. They have padding. You have a cup and my prayers protecting you.”

She shook her head, “But I liked the idea of going to a rodeo. Let’s go get some pizza. Some greasy pizza.” She rubbed her belly happily.

"You may have, it sounds vaguely familiar. There's a lot of information to remember about them. I think I focus more on how to talk to them than anything else." He chuckled.

Jake smiled a little at that. "I wouldn't want to get in that cage without your prayers protecting me." He told her and kissed her sofly.

He chuckled. "This is why I love you. This is why we are getting married. I say, 'Babe let's get pizza.' And you go with me to get pizza." He finished up in the shower and got out and grabbed them both a towel. Jake couldn't help but let out a groan from his muscles screaming at him. "It's comfy clothes from here on out on this road trip. This is the beauty of my job, I can wear sweats and hoodies everyday and still promote my job and be comfortable in the mean time." He smiled and headed to the bedroom to get dressed. "I have to carry our shit downstairs? Ugh...I'm not sure I have the strength." He teased and chuckled looking through the bag for something to put on.

"What kind of pizza sounds good beautiful?"

"It's my prayers that have been protecting you." She smiled taking all the credit for his health and safety. "Which means don't make me mad before you go into a ring. That's my special power." She warned him.

"Lucky you. I wear comfy clothes that don't look cute once and I will be a pariah. If I want comfy clothes, it has to be athleisure. Just some days I just want to look like a bum. Messy hair, old stained sweatpants, a baggy shirt, just total comfort. It's kind of unfair." She shrugged her shoulders and dried off.

She nodded her head, "And pack up the rest of Owen's presents." She told him, which included Owen's truck and train set. "And when we get home, we get to clean out some toys from Owen's room, which will also be fun." She told him. She grabbed a pair of leggings, a long sleeve shirt and one of Jake's sweatshirts.

"Pepperoni or three meats. Ooh! Or cheese stuffed crust with pepperoni. Or something with bacon. Oh Boo, anything. We have to go now. I'm hungry."

He gave a nod. "They are. Not my crazy training and defending skills but your prayers." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "You wouldn't use that against me. You hate the thought of me getting hurt."

Jake thought about it. "Go for it. It's going to be late, dark. It's Denver. Wear what you want. If anyone does blast you, you should put it online that it shouldn't matter if you have make up on every day or if you want to wear comfy clothes late at night to go get pizza with your man. People need to stop judging others and the hate." He told her. "Wear what you want."

"It's all ready I just have to load it in the truck." He told her. "That kid has way too many toys. We spoil him rotten. But he's cute and deserves it. That's why we work hard to give our kids what he didn't have right?"

Thinking about it he couldn't decide either. "I want some veggies on it too. Hell we can get two and bring the leftovers with us. Cold pizza is pretty good."

“Too many toys? We are donating some when we get home. As long as we give some away, there is no reason to worry that he has too many.” She said. ”that’s certain part of the reason. I work hard so I can buy a castle in Germany.” She joked.

“You’re getting your own pizza if you are putting veggies on it. I want meat and nothing but meat and cheese and red pepper flakes.” She nodded her head, “That’s sounds really good. Why don’t we just eat at the pizza place?” She asked him.

”I don’t think I can wait for you to drive us there, order and then drive back. We can eat there and then come home with any left overs and crash. That’s a great night. Sex, pizza, sleep.”

Jake rolled his eyes. "That's not how that works and babe you didn't even think about buying a castle until today. It's not like growing up you were like, 'I want to buy a castle. What should I do for the rest of my life to make it happen?' "

He just looked at her a moment. "There's nothing wrong with veggies. But leave it to my girl that wants the meat." He chuckled like a high school teenager. "Meat and nothing but the meat."

"We can eat there. I'm fine with that. We can always order it on the way babe. That way it's done when we get there." He told her. Jake kissed her shoulder. "You look sexy in anything you know that?" He asked as he sat on the bed tying his shoes.

Back
Top Bottom