Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

Adri nodded in agreement, “I do. I do that very well.“ She chuckled. “You do too.” She told him. “And easier to get you out of your clothes.” She pointed up and down his mostly naked body.

She laughed when he got her on to the mat and flipped around. “You better.” She told him and kissed him in return. “I love you too.” She said softly.

“One of these days I will get you pinned. Just you wait.” She tapped his nose with her finger. “I know you’re weak spots.” She reminded him. “I can use them against you.”

He chuckled and posed a few times before flexing for her. "I am pretty good at that. I guess I could turn stripper when I retire...That reminds me. Dad seemed sad that I didn't go off and be a doctor or scientist. I never wanted to be either of those but he said I surely didn't want to be a fighter as a kid...I never thought of it before. If I hadn't gotten into fighting what I'd do."

He kissed her a few more times slow and passionately before nipping her lip. "You better." He teased back with a grin.

Jake laughed. "Mmmhmm. I'm sure you will. You'll pin me down and do what?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Hmm? What you going do Ms. Jones?" He rolled his eyes. "You would use my weaknesses because you fight dirty. Dirty as fuck. Good thing I don't learn anything from you or I'd get kicked out of the UFC." He teased with a smile.

“I wanted to be on Broadway. I went to a performing high school and everything. Then I was told I would make a good model my junior year by a talent scout. Did a few catalogs and enjoyed it. At some point I got into bikini modeling and then car modeling. I think I did two topless shoot my family was super against and went to the temp agency where you hired me. Well they going to drop you actually because you were problematic. But I took you and made you work.” She smiled.

“That’s Mrs Daniels to you.” She corrected. It wasn’t official yet but that was another task for her to compete when she got home. Get her name changed. She smiled at why she would be able to do if she pinned him. “I would do anything I want.” She wrapped her legs around his waist. “And you couldn’t stop me.” She stuck her tongue out and laughed.

“Is that against UFC rules?” She asked curiously. “I mean if you see a guy get hurt and the driver fight you happen to hit that spot, is that really dirty or is it critical thinking?” She asked. “It takes them down faster.”

He rolled his eyes. "No other assitant could handle me. Not my fault. I wasn't that hard to get along with. I wanted smoothies and to not be bothered during a workout because that was my work. Was that so awful? No."

Jake smiled nice and proud when she mentioned her name was Mrs. Daniels. "I love the sound of that." He kissed her deeply. When she wrapped her legs around him, he chuckled. "Oh I'm sure I could. I'm not a champion for no reason." He stuck his tongue back out.

"That...no." He shook his head. "But the asshole whole kept kneeing his opponent in the nuts and then knee him in the face when he was on a knee. That's dirty and against the rules and would piss the ref off for sure."

She made a face that said ‘that’s not entirely true’. “You wanted more than that.” She laughed. “You were I a. Strict schedule and one slight inconvenience and you were the worst to deal with. Snappy, attitude, diva Jake would come out. He’s...” she rolled her eyes and shivered, “I won’t say it since he still comes out every now and then.” She laughed.

She tried to pinch his tongue when it was out but he sucked it back into his mouth too fast. “That’s good time hear because once I change my name I’m not changing it back. It’s going to be Adrianna Daniels Cosmetics, ADC for short.” She smiled.

She nodded her head understandingly. “Well I need those so I won’t knee you down there. Not purposely at least.” She promised and kissed his chin. “But be careful because I’m working on my spinning kick and I might Bisping you.” She joked and tapped the spot on his jaw that he kicked on Bisping’s face.

“Can we watch that fight again?” She asked with a big smile.

Jake's jaw dropped. "Excuse me?! I only was snappy with attitude because everyone else before you was worthless at the job. I was not a diva. I knew I was destined for greatness." He shrugged.

He tried to nip at her fingers. "What?" He smiled a bit bigger. "You want your line to be Adriana Daniels? Not just Adriana?" He asked a bit surprised but happy.

"Oh thanks baby. It's a good thing we want kids." He chuckled and gave the guys a rub. Jake laughed when she mentioned her spinning kick. "Bring it." He teased. "I'll get you right back." He used his fist and touched her jaw where she hit him.

"Sure. Right now?" He asked. "Big screen?"

"I am not everyone. You didn't give me a chance before you snapped at me. I wanted you to know who I was so you didn't think your assistant bailed before she even began." She told him. "And what did you say?" She asked wondering if he remembered. "Rule number one," She said making her voice deeper to mimic his, "don't bother me when I am in the octagon." She stuck her tongue out and rolled her eyes. "Diva."

She laughed, "AC sounds like I am talking about air conditioning. ADC is me. Adrianna Daniels Cosmetics." She smiled. "It has a good ring to it. So don't fuck it up." She joked.

She raised her eyebrows when he said he would hit her back, "But I'm a girl." She pouted using the gender card. "You can't hit a girl." She smacked his left butt cheek and then his right butt cheek.

She nodded, "Oh yeah!" She put her legs down and rolled out from under him. "I'll get the popcorn." She smiled. "God set it up. And grab a blanket1" She told him as she rushed out of the room. She popped a bag of popcorn and put it in a bowl for them to share. She went to the movie room and sat down in the middle seat so they could see the whole thing.

She grabbed her phone and recorded the first few seconds where they showed Jake's stats before the fight, then she flipped it so it was on them. "I am so excited! I wonder who wins." She laughed and kissed Jake on the cheek. She watched the video and then posted it to Snapchat and took a copy and posted it on Instagram with the hashtag, BestFightEver!.

"But when you walked in looking all hot and sexy. I just figured you were another pretty face that didn't know what she was doing." He shrugged. "Sorry baby. Plus I was working when you came in. So you broke the first rule when you came in." He grinned and teased with a chuckle. "You're a diva."

He gave her a shocked look. "You're throwing some fighting words at me. Damn girl. I will bust you up." He teased, but agreed with her. It did have a nice sound to it. "A.D. sounds nice. Adrianna Daniels sounds even better. I can't wait for you to finally become a Daniels."

"Watch me. Don't start shit then try using the 'I'm a girl...' excuse then sit here and start typing away on your posts about girl power. Girl I'll power slam you so fast..." Jake talked shit and didn't mean any of it.

"Bring your Boo something to drink and something sweet to go with our salty." Jake got up and stretched before going to the theater and setting it up with a blanket.

Jake sat next to her and put the blanket over them. "I have money on the blonde dude. He's pretty good. He's going to surprise me. I think he will become champion for sure." After the fight he looked at her. "Can we watch the next fight? Then maybe a highlight vid? Then maybe the best knockouts and see where they rated mine?"

Adri laughed, “I should record you and put it on Instagram. The people would eat you alive!” She smiled. “You can try to hit me. I’ll give you one shot and then you won’t know what happened. You’ll wake up in a hospital bed.” She warned.

She brought water, Powerade and a couple brownies for them to snack on with the popcorn. She watched the fight with the same excitement as when she watched it the first time. Only this time she had to see all of the faces she made as she watched the fight live. There was a lot of clenching eyes, biting knuckles and then a big smile when he did his final move.

“Let’s do it.” She said and let him watch the next fight. While he watched that, she scrolled through Instagram. The news outlets picked up pretty quickly that they were watching the Daniels v. Bisping fight and they had the highlight of Jake kicking Bisping in the face. So the fight was trending again but this time as a meme. Adri went through and liked the really funny ones.

Bisping wasn’t happy about the fight trending and made a snarky comment about having a boring life and living in the past, so Adri clapped back at him saying, “It was those same bitchy comments that got you punched out and kicked in the face. How many times do we need to go through this?” She replied directly to him and set her phone in her lap.

She would face the repercussions head on but she couldn’t hold back. And no one knew about her punching him so maybe it wouldn’t pick up steam.

"I never said I'd hit you. I said I'd bust you up. There is a difference. And why is it that you can hit me and I just have to take it? That's so backwards and sexist." He told her shaking his head. "Rude."

He thanked her for the drinks and treats, kissing her cheek. "This is very interesting to see your reaction to the fight that they show. I never see your expressions. I hear you. You know that right? I can hear you? I can hear Luke obviously and the other guys from the gym. But your voice sticks out. Not always but a lot." He told her.

Jake looked at her and checked his phone knowing someone had to have said something. He read it and rolled his eyes. "Talking about a boring life, why troll my fiance?" He commented back. He turned his video camera on, showed everyone his theatre. "This is our cool theatre in our cabin back in my hometown...Pretty sweet, boring day for us Daniels watching videos!" Jake kissed her deeply. "Damn I love this woman." He posted it.

Adri frowned at him because she didn’t see the difference. “Because my hands aren’t classified as deadly weapons.” She smacked his butt and smiled at him.

“Aw. You can hear me in the middle of all this? That’s true love.” She kissed his cheek and nudged him with her arm. “I can feel it. When you get hit. Phantom pain, that’s why I make the faces. I’m reacting because you’re not.” She laughed.

“Oh so boring!” She faked a yawn. “Whatever shall we do here all alone in this big cabin?” She asked Jake. Then she recorded the impact of Jake’s foot against Bisping’s head and used a filter to make it go back and forth so it kept replaying.

"They could be. You've smacked me before. You're no wimp." He told her. "That's just a very sexist thing to say." He teased. "Making it sound like women can't be abusive." Jake knew she wasn't saying that and was only teasing.

He gave her a kiss. "You dont say a lot during the fight though do you? It's between rounds, isn't it?" Jake asked. "You're a nervous wreck when I fight. I know you are."

Jake raised an eyebrow. "I think you know I have a few ideas...but they don't want to know that..." He chuckled.

Adri shook her head, “No I don’t say a lot. I watch everything and then when there is a break I will take a sip of whatever I’m drinking and then watch again. And most of the time I’m watching through my hands unless you’re like on a really good streak. So I don’t want to kiss anything but I don’t want to watch either.” She laughed. “It’s terrifying.”

She wiggled her eyebrows at him, “Ooh. Do tell.” She said and cut off the video. She kissed him happily and held his hand in hers.

“What if we took those sweets and the food to a foster shelter?” She asked. “I think Christmas is important to kids and maybe some kids in shelters didn’t get the Christmas they deserved. We can pick a shelter, pick up some toys and you know, tell them Santa dropped them off at the wrong house? I’m sure we can find a Christmas list for a local shelter. Spread some joy. We would have to go now though.” She told him. “To Walmart and target I mean. Try to be incognito. Can you handle that?”

Jake knew it was hard for Adri to watch but he appreciated that she was always supportive and his biggest fan. She never made it seem like she was afraid he would lose even if she ever was. "I'm sorry it's terrifying for you. But I appreciate you always there rooting me on and giving me my good luck kiss."

He kissed her slow and deeply. "We break in a few different surfaces in the house." He spoke between kisses. "Lots of exercise. Lots of moaning." He told her.

He gave a nod. It was a good idea. Really good idea. It was something he loved about her was her big heart and good ideas. "How about we find a foster home with bigger kids. They say bigger kids have more trouble finding homes then the little kids. Maybe we can get some gaming systems and games. But I thought we were gonna....have fun first?"

“You’re good luck kiss and your after fight fuck.” She laughed. “Sorry that was ...vulgar. I’ll always be there for it though.” She laughed more.

“We did say we would break in the cabin.” She agreed after he kissed her. “And we are finally alone.” She kissed him. “It does sound fun.” She sighed and put her forehead against his.

“We can do that.” She agreed. “What are you thinking? 10 and up?” She asked. “Shouldn’t be too hard to find. People don’t really adopt the older kids.” She made a sad face, but was happy her agreed to do this with her.

“I do want to have fun. But I don’t want to go too late either. How about this...we find a home, get the presents, come back get the food and then take it to the home. By the time we come back I’ll be cold and ready to be warmed up and we can spend the night doing what ever type of you want to have.” She offered. “All I request is a bubble bath.” She smiled.

It may have been vulgar but she was right and that made him smile. "I love that part. Especially since we have to wait so long to sleep together. But they say it helps." He shrugged, "I don't want to jinx it now."

Jake kept kissing her as she thought about breaking in the cabin and what she wanted to do. She was hot and he wanted her so, he had to make it list give her a hesitation. "Okay. We can come back and have fun. With no clothes."

"Is it bad we are giving them our half eaten food? I feel like it's a little weird babe. How do we make it seem like they aren't just getting scraps. Is what I'm saying make sense?" He asked. "We can find a place and take the food with us. It will be no different then it being in the fridge. It's cold enough out babe."

“With no clothes.” She agreed.

“Why don’t you look for the shelter? I will pack up the food in a way that looks like we are taking it to a neighbor‘s house, you know? And we can get some pizza and wings and soda on our way their. That way dinner is fresh but dessert was made with love by my mamma.” She smiled. “Pick one, anyone. Find the Christmas list, or the list that says what they need. Then we go get stuff based off of that.” She told him and patted his thighs. She gave him a big kiss and bounced off the couch.

She went to he kitchen and grabbed the biggest plate she could find and made it look like a charcuterie board but with dessert instead of meat and cheese. There was plenty to share.

Jake kissed her back and watched her head upstairs. This was what would make him fall deeper in love with her. She had a bigger heart than most people he knew. It was her favorite holiday and she wanted to bring joy and love go others.

He looked up on his phone a shelter and found one that fit that age group. Once he had a list for them to grab at the store, he headed upstairs to get ready. He wasn't expecting to go out of the cabin so he changed his pants and put on a hoodie. Nothing specified the UFC so it should be easier to stay incognito.

After he headed down to the kitchen. "Maybe we should get a varied in case there's kids with allergies." He told her. "Plus I got a list. They have clothes and fun things like phone cards, games, etc."

“Varied what? Pizzas?” She asked. “We can get a bunch of pizzas. How many kids are there? They usually like cheese, pepperoni, three meat and...I think that’s it. We can get two of each. One gluten one no gluten version for each.” She told him and put the bow the the cellophane and showed it to him. “Pretty right?” She asked.

She went upstairs to put on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. She also grabbed a beanie to keep her head and ears warm. “I’m ready. Are you ready? I’m excited!” She smiled and played the bongos in his booty.

“I have to call the bank and let them know we are doing some shopping. I can do that while you drive though. Should we go to target or Walmart?” She grabbed her purse and handed Jake his wallet and the keys.

"I was thinking gluten free and cheese. That idea you have is good. Do you want to put the order in now so they have time to work on it? We can put it in online and have a set time to pick it up." He checked his phone and shrugged. "They don't give the details out. I have no idea how many kids. Maybe we can call the facility and ask?"

When she asked if he was ready he gave a nod and grabbed his jacket, putting his beanie on as well. "Really babe?" He asked about her touching his butt. "We can go wherever baby. Just let me know where to go."

He walked out to the car and got in with her. After starting it up he headed to town. "I'm getting coffee. Since we left the house and need shop, I need caffeine. I may as well get it in delicious form. Then I need to get back on my diet. Fuck, I should get on it now...Dunkin or Starbucks? Maybe we should get some gift cards for where we stop too for the workers. They get forgotten a lot. The workers at the foster house."

“Sure.” She said and put the order in on her phone. She didn’t know when they would be ready to pick them up but put down two hours and figured that should be enough time.

“We can get Starbucks in Target.” She told him and held his hand while he drove. She looked over the list and raised her eyebrows. “It’s too bad we won’t be able to wrap it all.” She frowned. “Unless we can....Target has to have a back room or something. We buy the presents, and paper and use our special celebrity status to wrap the gifts, maybe get some help and boom. Wrapped presents.” She smiled.

“I’m so smart.” When they got to Target she cleaned two carts, “We can start off with this but we are going to need more.” She told him. After a quick stop to Starbucks, they went to the electronics section so they could pick up some gaming systems and games to go with them. She grabbed gift cards for the people that ran the home and the kids so they could get some clothes for back to school. She was having too much fun picking things and throwing them in the basket. She even got three big LEGO Sets because one of the younger kids was really into LEGO. It made her feel good.

Two hours was a good start. They could shop and get things wrapped in that time. Once they got there, he gave his Starbucks order to Adri and talked to a manager about someone helping them wrap. They had a good system going, they would fill a cart, ring it up and then a worker would start wrapping.

Jake signed the UFC video games. He also picked out some remote control cars and drones. After looking at the drones he wanted one. "Babe...to be a kid again..."

He grabbed some bluetooth speakers and phone cases. Hell even grabbed some Fitbits for the workers. They also found some playing cards, puzzles and games that maybe they could play as a group.

"What do you think babe? What else?"

Adri laughed, “You should sign the ones we leave behind too.” He told him when he signed the game. “Everyone will think they were fake. No! I’ll record you signing then and then we can be like hide and seek.” She smiled.

She watched him with the drone and shook her head, “I suppose you have been a good boy. If you want one you can have one.” She agreed.

She looked at their carts and sighed, “I think we did well.” She told him. “Ready to see the damage? Is there anything else you can think of that they might need?”

That was a great idea. Jake signed every copy they had and let Adri tape him so they could post that video online for his fans to find. This was pretty fun for him too. "We may have just started a new tradition."

He smiled and shrugged. "I dont know. I just had Christmas. Do I need this?" No he didnt need it but it could record some sick videos to post online. "I'll do some research first. I'll wait." Jake put the drone back.

"Nope. I think we are good. Let's get the total. Use the joint account?" He asked and gave her a quick kiss. "Love you." He whispered softly.

“Yeah. You’re going to have to do this in Vegas.” She told him. “Unfortunately one person is going to buy them all and sell them on eBay.” She made a face and rubbed his back.

“Need it? No. Want it? It seems like it.” She said but nodded when he said he’d do some research.

They took the stuff up to the register, “Will you find a manager so we can find a room to wrap this stuff?” She asked. While he did that she went through the process of getting everything scanned and back on the cart so they could wrap them.

Back
Top Bottom