Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

"I'm never going to tell you that you can't wear something babe. I've never done that before, not going to do it now." He told her and shrugged.

He pushed his ass out and looked back at his butt. "Uhh...are you saying I have a big ass? Do these pants make my butt look big?" He asked and chuckled. "I would wear khaki pants for you." His lips pressed against hers softly.

Jake chuckled, "Is it really the winter weight? Do you get that in the butt?" He asked confused. "Don't you girls want your booty to be bigger? Some girls I think do. It is nicely formed for sure babe."

He kissed her back with a grin. The feel of her hands on his body felt amazing and like they belonged there. Once she got his pants as far as she could, he broke the kiss and pulled them off the rest of the way before kicking them to the floor. His lips then found hers again as he kissed her deeper, grabbing a hold of her panties to pull them down.

“Well it would ha e been nice this morning. Damn pants were too tight.” She smiled, “Yes you have a very big butt. Might be my favorite part of you. I like you better in gray sweats though.” She wiggled her eyebrows.

“It’s probably a mix of my pants already being tight and the few extra pounds I’m carrying thanks to the holiday season and little to no gym time. I think I like it though.” She rolled onto her stomach, “Does my butt look bigger to you?” She asked. “Kiss it and find out.” She joked.

She smiled when he kissed her and kissed him right back. She raised her hips so he could get her panties off. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him down on top of her. “I love you.” She told him between kisses and wrapped her legs around him.

Jake chuckled. "It might be your favorite part? I'm not sure if I'm proud of that now or a little offended. I've worked hard for my muscles. I have nice eyes and smile but no...no...my girl likes my ass." He kissed her cheek.

"I can get you in the gym at home babe. You think Luke is bad, just wait until you train with me." He flexed to show off. "It looks nice." He smacked her ass which made it jiggle a bit. "Very nice. That's me kissing it for ya."

He smiled and looked in her eyes a moment. "I love you baby." Jake let his lips press against hers before nipping her bottom lip. "Are you up for a nice stress relief session?" He asked her with a smile.

“Yes, yes. The rest of your body is very nice. You have nice features. Your booty is my favorite part though. You work on everything that has to do with your body, but your butt. Perfection.” She did a chef’s kiss and smacked it. “Just great.” She smiled.

She frowned and groaned at the idea of getting back in the gym. “Would you still love me if I let myself go. Just got super fat and unhealthy?” She asked and poked his bicep. “I don’t want to get back in the gym. I just want to eat and explode.”

She nodded her head, “You’re the one that’s stressed. Should I be on top?” She asked. “I’ll give you a massage tonight. You’ve had a big day. You need it.” She rubbed his back and kissed him again. This time while they kissed, she stroked his cock and got it hard before sliding it inside of her.

"You know there are exercises that it just kind of helped it out right? Like I was born with this nice butt but my work on everything else helped sculpt it to perfection. It's not like I had the perfect butt in pampers." He told her.

He rolled his eyes a bit because he knew she was being a bit dramatic. "Yes baby. I will always love you. Regardless if you let yourself go. But I do have to say, the first trip back into the gym is always the hardest." He told her lovingly. "But, I will gladly help you get back into it." Jake really liked training other people and motivating them to do their best.

"I can be on top. I don't mind at all. And then after, I want a nice naked nap." He told her before letting out a moan. Once inside her, his hips began moving against her, letting him move in and out. He kissed her slow and deeply, letting his tongue play with hers.

“I’m sure you’ve always had a perfect butt. Well it’s been perfect since I’ve known it.” She smiled. “Okay good. So I’m never going back to the gym again and you can’t make me.” She told him.

“Yes. Naked nap sounds delightful.” She moaned.

She rubbed his back and moved her lips with his to meet his thrusts. They moaned into each other’s mouthes as they kissed and fucked. One of her hands did sneak down and smack his bird and then grab it to make him go faster.

She was trying to stay quiet since his family and her parents were around but he made it difficult to be quiet.

"You checked out my ass when you first met me?! What?! The big mean boss?" He chuckled. "You know me, I don't careif you ever wear make up or work out."

He moved a little faster into her. Jake couldn't help but laugh a little when she smacked his ass and grabbed it. He nipped at her jaw as his hand moved arounder her chest, grabbing and massaging gently.

"Shhh...I swear if you wake Owen up or either of our familes come knocking I will so make you workout till you puke." He laughed a little, knowing that would get her to stay quiet, maybe. His hand went over her mouth as he moved harder into her. "I can't wait to be home so we can be loud if we want."

She laughed when he threatened her. She bit her lips together until he covered her mouth and then she let out and moaned into his palm. It was muffled but she couldn’t let go too often or they would get caught.

“Fuck boo.” She whispered. “God. Faster.” She begged and scratched her nails down his back.

“Flip.” She told him so he would move them around and she’d be on top. When she got there on top she moved her hips back and forth and then up and down. It felt like everything she did was louder than normal. The bouncing made a clapping noise which reverberated around the room.

Jake followed her instructions and went faster into her. He smiled at her and kissed her deeply.

When she wanted on top, he let her. It was hot to him that she wanted to be in control sometimes. He hated when a guy had to be in control all the time. Adri was never like that. They had always agreed that even when they were on the verge of breaking up, they still had a great sex life. She was good at what she did and hot doing it.

Normally the noise in the room would turn him on even more but he was so afraid of getting interrupted. "Babe..." He said with a chuckle before letting out a moan. "Maybe we should turn the tv on..."

“Uhuh.” She told him to the remote. It was too late now. She wasn’t stopping she was so close. It was a big house right and there were plenty of reasons for a bed to squeak repeatedly.

She put a hand on his chest to steady herself and smiled down at him. “Scared?” She teased and kept moving.

“oh god.” She’s moaned softly and leaned back. She put her hand that was on his chest behind her and used the other to rub her clit. “Oh Jake.” She moaned a little louder. She bit her lips together to be quiet and it worked for a little bit until she finally felt her orgasm wash over her.

There was a gasp and groan and then she leaned forward and kissed him as she moaned through the rest.

He turned the tv on ESPN but didn't turn it up too loud, just enough to drown out some of the noise.

"No. The only person I don't want to hear you is your father." He chuckled. "I can take your brothers but your dad has to give you away at our wedding and give us a blessing. He may not if he hears his daughter." He told her a bit out of breath from their fun.

His hand ran up her body slowly as he found her chest and massaged gently. His thumb teasing her nipple with a moan.

Jake kissed her back, his tongue pressing against hers as they did.

She ground herself against him with a chuckle, “Really?” She sighed and put her forehead against his, “I don’t want to think about my dad right now. Or my brothers.” She said.

She rubbed his cheek and kissed him again. “Most of them are gone though.” She smiled. “Let’s kick everyone out. The baby too. I want you, no filter.”

She kissed along his jaw and nibbled on his ear. “Make our movie in peace.”

He chuckled and nipped her lip. "Love you babe!" Jake couldn't stop chuckling.

He laughed. "You can have me with no filter once our parents take him back to Vegas with them. See do you get my plan now?" He asked.

"You don't mean the documentary do you?" He grinned and gave her ass a smack before squeezing it slightly. "Harder babe."

“But I want it now.” She pouted and leaned up.

When he smacked her ass she smiled and moved faster and harder for him. She put her left hand by his head and the right hand on his chest to balance herself. “Fuck.” She moaned softly.

She breathing heavy, their bodies were clapping together. She was still managing to be somewhat quiet. She got goosebumps when he touched her.

“I’m going to cum.” She moaned and moved her hips faster.

His hands moved to her sides as she started moving against him harder and faster. He let out another moan. It felt amazing, like it always did.

As she said she was going to cum, he gave her a nod to tell it was it okay to. HIs hand moved up her side to her chest where he massaged gently.

"Me too baby..." He whispered in a moan.

She held it off as long as she could until she felt like he was as close as she was going to get. Her moans got increasing louder but she didn’t think anyone would hear unless they were waking by the room.

She felt the first tingle and then an explosion of passion. As she reached her peaked she cried out and rolled her hips back and forth. She was squeezing around his cock, trying to milk the cum out of him.

“Fuck me.” She sighed and kept moving until his orgasm was over. She giggled giddly and kissed him again.

Feeling her clench around him, he hit his release as well. He hit a hard climax as he groaned and nipped at her neck to stay quiet.

He flopped back when he was finished and tried to breathe. "Well you technically just fucked me and wow..." He laughed and kissed her back.

His arms wrapped around her almost in a hug. "What are you giggling about?" He asked moving her hair from her face. He had worked up a bit of sweat even though he didn't do anything.

“You. How much I love you.” She answers and kissed his cheek. She was still mostly on top of him. She didn’t want to move.

“And the fact that you’re a scaredy-cat. No one would have heard us. If they aren’t asleep they’re downstairs.” She teased and rested her head on his chest.

“Are you still tired?” She asked. “Because we can continue in the bathroom.” She offered. “You can set me on the counter and for sure no one will hear us.” She smiled. “Promise.”

"That makes you giggle?" He asked and chuckled himself. "Well I love you so much too." He kissed her forehead and rubbed her back.

He rolled his eyes. "I'm not a scaredy-cat babe. Like I said, I'd like to be able to look your old man in the eye for the rest of his life." He told her.

Jake grinned. "Wow, you're ready for round two already? I like it. I mean, I do kind of want to relax. But round too also sounds nice...ugh the decisions." He chuckled.

She laughed, “Well when we have kids...” she rubbed her lips together and shook her head.

“He is going to know eventually.” She corrected. ”I suppose it would be best if he didn’t hear it happening.” She agreed.

“With you? I’m always ready.” She kissed him and rolled to the side. “But a nap does sound nice.” She stretches her legs and moved around so she was laying her head on her pillow.

“Come on Old Man. I need my blanket.” She tugged it but he was laying on it.

"Babe, I'm sure he already knows but, yeah, let's not have him listening." He smiled.

Jake looked at her. "We can nap for a bit then yes go for round two. What do you think?" He asked.

He didnt move for a moment before moving to lay on her. "This is what you mean right?"

Adri nodded her head in agreement. That would be just as fun. She smiled when he moved next to her. “As much as I appreciate the heat your body gives off, I meant my actual blanket.” She leaned over him and pulled a blanket over her lower half.

“Much better.” She turned to face him and wrapped her arm around his waist so they could take a nice little nap.

That little nap ended about an hour later for Adri but Jake was still sleeping restfully. They untangled themselves for each other at some point so when she woke up she didn’t disturb him. He had a big emotional day, so she didn’t want to disturb him too much.

While he slept she got on her phone and checked her emails. She looked at the logos that could be used for her brand and American warehouses that would make and distribute make up once she settled on a formula. It was all the start of a big year. She had a lot of preplanning to so still but it was happening. She was becoming more than a model.

Jake moved so she could cover them both with the blanket. "Fine...I used to be enough to keep you warm." He joked and snuggled up to her.

He did have a stressful emotional day. It was hard to be strong through it. But he did it for Amy and the documentary. The house felt wicked and he truly felt it needed to be tore down. Jake wanted to bring good to the neighborhood and community all together.

In his sleep he tried snuggling closer to Adri. He started to have a bad dream from being in that old house. He moved slightly.

She kept reading through her emails, telling her agent she was interested in a few of them. She didn’t want to work too much since it was the day after Christmas and she was still on vacation. She figured until one of her boys woke up she would get some stuff done.

She didnt notice Jake was having a bad dream at first. He moved around but he was still sleeping soundly from the outside. She did stop typing for a second to see if he would wake up but when he continued to sleep she kept working.

She had to book a few runway sittings for the bridal shows and there were designers she was super interested in seeing so while she had the time she made sure her manager, her assistant and everyone else knew she wanted to go to those shows. That way no one could say she didn’t say anything.

While Jake was dreaming, he was back in that house with his step father. It started with his stepfather going after him, beating him. The more Jake tries to fight back the worst he got.

It then turned to Amy, then said his words about Adriana. Then he said he was going to find Owen. That's when it got worse. Jake shot awake, with sweat on his brow and trying to breath.

"Owen....where's Owen?!" He asked her.

Back
Top Bottom