Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

“Oh. Okay yeah. Will you drive us out of the snow?” She asked. “And then I can drive us home from there.” She told him and rubbed his knee.

“We can always film as much as possible these next few days and fly to LA New Years Eve. Owen can go home with mom and dad or your dad. Who ever is available. That way we don’t have to wrestle with him while we film. I mean we do own the cabin. So no one can kick us out.” She smiled.

“When do you go to LA to film with Nick? I know you’re going to my birthday and Valentine’s Day.” She made a face at him teasingly. “But that’s fine. I have a Valentine-Birthday Date. He’s younger and cuter than you. It will be great. Jealous?” She asked.

"Yeah. I can drive us out of the snow. I didn't necessarily mean you personally bad to drive but more of us in general driving back. I think a road trip just us sounds a bit fun actually." He smiled. "Our fans will want to know what's going on but we can just say we decided to drive all of Owen's toys home, which isn't entirely a lie." He laughed.

He nodded. "Either set of parents or even both. They all will take him at this point except maybe Amy and Luke for the simple fact she is exhausted." He said softly and gave Adri a small kiss. "Yes no one is kicking us out of the cabin. But we do have people coming to clean..."

"I go the second weekend in January." He told her about filming with Nick. "Really? You're trying to make me jealous of my own son? The miniature version of me? Nope. Not happening. It's not my fault baby. I'm sorry. You could come out to LA for your birthday and spend it with us." He gave a cute smile.

“Road trip time then. Sounds like fun. We should be able to pile his toys in the back of the truck. Hopefully.” She smiled. “We are going to donate some toys when we get home. A lot actually.” She said and watched owen color.

She shrugged her shoulder, “That means canceling my date. And I would hate to flake on him. I don’t know. We will see. We might just kick back in the pool all day and take naps. That’s the life.”

He smiled at him, “And you are jealous. I could hear it in your tone. Don’t be jealous.” She rubbed his cheek. “I still love you.”

"I think that's a good idea. You should do it sometime when he is with our parents. That way he isn't trying to pull everything out of the bag we are donating." He told her and kissed her shoulder. When her gaze went down to Owen, Jake's did as well and he rubbed his hair back.

Jake shrugged. "That's fine. Chill with your date. Nick and I will live it up in LA. I'll probably be training by then anyway..." He sighed.

He kissed her qith a quick peck. "I would hate to beat him up. I'll do it though if I have to. He better watch himself."

Their food arrived in a timely manner and Owen was excited for mac and cheese. They even let it cool in the kitchen before bringing it out so he could dig right in when they got it. Before even taking a bite he kept saying, "Mmmm." Once everyone else got their food, they also began to eat. Jake had missed the hometown cooking of the little hotspots he used to go to.

Adri laughed and smacked Jake’s knee under the table. “You’re not fighting my son. I’ll know you out. It won’t be my first fight with someone your size. I won last time!” She reminded him. Although it was t much of a fight when she punched Bisping in the jaw.

Adri felt the same as Owen when she got her soup and grilled cheese. It felt perfect with the snowy outside and the nice warm soup inside. “This place is perfect. After a long day outside. Good choice.” She told Jake.

Owen slowly but surely had a face covered in cheese but didn’t seem to mind. He was trying to use his fork and using his fingers. He was very much enjoying it so Adri let him be. “He agrees.” She smiled.

He rolled his eyes but grinned. "I'm not at all worried about you. I'm not some idiot like Bisping."

"Thanks baby." Jake smiled, proud that he picked a place everyone enjoyed.

Jake laughed at him and shook his head. "He eats like me too. All in. No regrets. Just loves food." He tickled his belly. "Huh?" Owen gave a cheese covered smiled, "Mmmm." Jake laughed and kissed his head.

"Can we maybe take a little after lunch and we get back before heading back out. I may need a nap too." He chuckled, but he kind of had some questions for her.

“He does everything like you.” She chuckled.

“Sure. We can kick back for a little bit before we head out again. A nap does sound nice.” She agreed. She bit into her grilled cheese and leaned back in her chair. “What are we talking about?” She asked curiously.

She watched their family eat lunch with a smile on her face. “I’d say we had a pretty decent Christmas right?” She asked. “And next year there will be three kids running around. That might be fun.” She said softly. “If Drew and Stacey make it that far.”

Jake just looked at her. "Have you met me? I'm pretty awesome. Who wouldn't want to do everything like me?!" He chuckled.

He shrugged. "Just kind of need time after this morning. I was okay but I'm started to think about too much about stuff." He said really quietly.

"We have had a great Christmas. I think so at least. I've had a blast." He smiled and wiggled his eyesbrows at her. "Three kid would be nice. They will be close enough too in age when they get older to play together and have fun." Jake smiled. "For the kid, I hope they make it. I know you're not a fan. But I do want your brother happy and now the kid too."

She nodded her head, “For the kid, I hope so.” She agreed softly. “Why does he get the girl though? He sucks with girls. He put worms in my Barbie lunchbox when I was little. He took my lunch and replaced it with worms he and his friends picked out. He doesn’t deserve a girl.” She pouted.

She finished her lunch and ordered spiked peppermint hot chocolate. It wasn’t as good as mom’s but it was nice.

“This is why cold weather is the best. Soup, hot chocolate. You’re a furnace so it’s nice to cuddle up to you and touch you with my cold feet. Sweater weather. Oh man. I love fall and winter.” She smiled. “The best fashion too. Although, I do love lounging in a bikini all the time.”

Jake chuckled. "You had a Barbie lunchbox? Yes that's what I got out of that story. I'm sorry he was mean to you. Want me to beat him up for you?" He asked and smiled.

Once he was done he made sure everyone had dessert or hot chocolate before paying the bill. He even got a slice of pie because it was good there.

He grinned and shook his head. "I like summer with you. Bikini weather is best. Or cuddles under the blanket. I don't like your cold feet anywhere near me woman." He shook his head. "You chose the wrong place to live if you like the cold so you can warm up with me."

Jake got Owen cleaned up after everyone was done eating. He hated having to get cleaned up unless he got a wet wipe to clean up himself, so he started it and Jake just finished and got what he missed. They soon were all packed back in the truck and on the drive back to the cabin. Bellies were full and people were getting sleepy, Owen was one of those who was out on the drive back.

“I was being tormented and all you got out of that was my Barbie lunch box?” She raised her eyebrows and shook her head.

“I chose the wrong place to live but the right man to live with. He takes me to the cold places. I don’t think I would survive living out here all the time. Visiting is nice though.”

Adri almost fell asleep on the ride home but right before she was out, they pulled into the driveway. She got Owen out without waking him up and ch aged his diaper before putting him in the crib.

She found Jake and wrapped up next to him. “Talk to me.” She said and rubbed his side she put her head on his chest and listened to his heart beat.

He smiled. "You probably looked super cute with your Barbie lunch box. I would have been checking you out." He gave her a quick kiss.

"You're right. You'd freeze. Plus I think youd have to live in the city of Denver to like it. You like the city. Nothing wrong with it but you just are my city girl. It is nice to have a place to get away to with the quiet." He smiled.

Jake went to their room once they were back and pulled his hoodie off down to a cut off shirt to be comfortable. When Adri cuddled with him, he wrapped his arms around her and let out a sigh. "I really fucking hate that house." He said softly. "I was okay then it just hit me. I want it gone. Sooner than later."

“I know you hate it, Boo. But you’re mother still lives in that house. I think she’s doing better with your father around. I don’t know if they are ready to move in together. I’m...not entirely sure I want her living in our house. I don’t know if Amy and Luke want her living with them.” She shrugged her shoulder.

“Does she want to move? Would she be willing to move? I think that’s a conversation you need to have with your family. No outside voices. Just you, your dad, Amy and your mother. Talk it out, see what she is willing to do and then go from there.” She looked up at him and kissed his chin.

“I’m all for you tearing it down. You have to talk to the owner of the home first.” She stroked his cheek with her thumb.

“What would you put there?” She asked. “Let’s think about that.”

Jake listened to her and let out a sigh. "I do not want my mother living with us. I barely am getting along with her. It's only to the point I let Owen with her when dad is around. I don't entirely trust her." He said softly so no one could hear in the hallway. "I'm not sure I will entirely trust her. Amy won't let her live with them either..." He shook his head. "I'm trying so hard to be forgiving and give her a chance. But..." He shook his head again and sighed. "She knew what that man was....she knew...and let it happen. I don't give a shit what he did to me but Amy?" He had disgust on his face and was getting mad.

"I don't know if I can go into that conversation with an open mind and if she said no be okay with that. I want to go in and offer to buy it. That way she isn't out anything. She can use that money to go towards a new place. Hell I'll even pay more than what it is worth." He told her softly.

He gave a nod and leaned into her hand. "Maybe dad should do it. She may do it for him."

"A youth center. Where kids can go after school, get tutoring, play games, workout, things like that." He said softly.

She felt somewhat relieved that he didn’t want his mother around Owen too much. Adri felt the same way he did and didn’t know if she could trust her with her son. It was a lot to take in.

“I think you should sit down and talk with her. All of you. I know you don’t want too but you are holding in a lot of negativity and I think if you spoke to her it would release. At least some of it would and you would feel a little better. Maybe?” She shrugged her shoulder.

“Maybe therapy. That worked for us. Its slowly working for me. Maybe that would help with your family.” She leaned up and looked at him.

“I don’t want you to hurt.” She said softly. “And this is something I can’t fix. But someone can if we reach out and ask for help.”

Jake didn't trust his mother with his son either. He was more than fine with his dad and mom both taking Owen because he trusted his father completely. That was sad the man who was never around, not that it was his fault, but he trusted him more than his mother.

"I don't know..." He sighed and played with her hair, he had to do something absent mindedly. "If I tell her, she could get mad and not want to be around anymore. That's not fair to dad or to Amy. Babe...I don't get it. I don't get how he can be with her... I love you more than just about anything in this world, but there's some things I couldn't forgive or forget." He said softly. "I know that makes me an awful person."

He tilted his head back a bit when she mentioned therapy. Normally he would dismiss it and fight it but it did help them. It was hurting her. What he went through, it was traumatic and it wasn't anything to be ashamed to have to get a little help to deal with the emotions from it.

His eyes shifted to Adri. "I love you. I love you want to try to fix it but you know you can't." He gave her a small peck. "I want to fix it too."

He grabbed his phone, "If I'm making this documentary to talk about where I came from, this is part of it. We probably should add some of this." He turned the camera on. "So, we just got back from visiting the house I grew up in and my school. I was fine at least I thought so. Then we stopped for lunch and my mind got to going a bit. Being in my old house really kind of fucked with my head a bit. It brought back some feelings, some emotions. If it did that to me, I can only imagine how my sister is feeling right now...." He let out a sigh and showed Adri. "This girl, amazing as she is, is keeping me sane and talking some sense into me. She suggested that I talk to a therapist and I think she is right and it's best. I used to think I was too good or strong to need a therapist. But honestly, things in your life happen and you may need a professional to work through those emotions." That was important for him to explain.

"It's going to be a process to deal with my past, but it has gotten me here and made me who I am. I do have ideas on how to start to move on for good from those chains." He told her the camera before looking at Adri and kissing her softly.

Adri shrugged her shoulders about his father, “Your father knows a different side of your mother than any of us ever will. He makes her better to be around. He makes her happier. He is showing her better things in life. I think they need each other.” She said softly. “He loves her.” She said simply.

Adri smiled at Jake, “We will get through it together. For better or for worst. Sometimes therapy sucks. It takes you places you don’t want to go, you don’t want to think about but it makes your stronger. It’s definitely worth it. It worked with couples therapy. It’s working with my therapy. I’m a big therapy is cool advocate.” She told the camera.

“Jake works in an area where it might be seen as weak. And I feel like some people might taunt him for it just to get under his skin. And he can knock them out if they do.” She laughed. “Lucky. I was told not hit anyone else.” She rolled her eyes playfully and bumped his shoulder.

“I’m proud of you. And all you do for our family, your family, your wellbeing. You’re a good man. I can’t wait to put a ring on it!” She attacked him with a big hug and kisses so he dropped the camera.

"Could you forgive me though?" He asked her softly. "I get it...I do. But man he is a better person than me." He told her. "They do work for each other I guess." A sigh came out because he hated when she was right.

He wasn't sure he was going to just throw out there they went to couples therapy but then again a lot of couples went through therapy. It wasn't bad and that's what they were trying to get across so he guessed it was okay.

Jake nodded along to her saying my job may see it as weak or I may get insults for it but it was okay. "It's okay. I can handle it. It just gives me more reasons to kick some ass." He grinned and chuckled at her joke about her hitting someone.

Adri being proud of him and telling him meant the world to him. "Thanks babe." He said in a goofy voice but then laughed when she attacked him. He wrapped his arms around her. "We may need to edit this next bit out." He told her kissing her deeply, nippinig her bottom lip.

“Probably not. If you put Owen in that situation I don’t think I would ever look at you the same way again. I wouldn’t be able to trust you with him. Your father is...I can’t explain it. But he’s probably the nicest and most understanding person I know. What she faced is nothing like what you and Amy faced but I’m sure she was abused as well. He was a demon in your family that you all had to face and he can see that and he wants to help her. That’s a guess but I’m willing to bet it is accurate.”

Adri smiled, “Well someone has too.” She laughed and rubbed his back.

“Or make a different type of movie.” She giggled before kissing him back and moving on top of him. “What do you think about that?” She kissed him again and rubbed his shoulders and arms.

"I'm glad you said that cause that's how I feel if you did the same thing she did. I couldn't look at you the same way. I couldn't forgive you... I'm sorry babe..." He looked down and let out a sigh. Part of him wondered if she too had been abused but not once did he see her get hit or mistreated. "Maybe...maybe not...all I ever saw was him treat her well. I never saw bruises so if he did he was good at doing it where she could hide them. Trust me I know, I learned how to hide them well. Yes that guy was a demon. Maybe she was afraid of him and that's why she didn't do anything but...when he got sick...she still stood by his side."

He grinned and gave her a look. "I'm totally for making that type of movie. But we may want to wait until we kick all these people out of our cabin." He chuckled and kissed her deeply wrapping his arms around her with a smile. "I didn't think you'd ever do that." He told her truthfully. "It would be for us and only us though."

"This may have been part of the reason I wanted to take a break...my orginial reason for a break." He gave a mischievous smile.

“You won’t know her reasons for staying until you ask her. And maybe you aren’t ready now but one day on the future you might be. That could be something you work up to in therapy.”

She laughed and rubbed their noses together. “We can make a movie. That would be fun.” She smiled. “Sexy.” She day back and rubbed his heat some more. “As long as it doesn’t leave us. I don’t see a problem with it.” She rolled her hips and smiled at him.

“Of course this is what you wanted you naughty boy. Once these pants come off, I don’t know if I’ll be able to get them back on.” She warned. “Especially if you tire me out as you are known to do.”

He made a pouty face. "I dont want to work up to it. I'm using a page from your book. I'm pouting and not wanting to deal with it until I'm forced to in therapy. Today I'm just going to be angry about it." He told her.

Jake chuckled like a little kid. "Yeah? You want to make a sex tape? I definitely suggest when the guests leave so we can take advantage of our cabin and I can walk around naked. It could be a long movie. Like Christmas Eve long." He kissed her deeply again as she moved her hips against him.

"You are right. I am pretty naughty." His eyebrows wiggled at her. "I mean we could stay in...we did have a pretty emotional taxing day. But then you got is doughnuts. And I felt a bit better." He grabbed her butt and gave it a small squeeze. "Can I take your pants off? Or are they too tight for me?" He chuckled.

She smacked him on the chest, “I do not pout. Ass.” She crossed her arms over her chest. “Be angry today. Be angry all you want. You’re allowed to be angry.” She told him. “Maybe later you can go punch that bag downstairs and let your anger out.”

She fell to the side of him and raised her legs. “You can try. They are a little tight but with some wiggling and elbow grease we can get them off together. I should have worn sweats like you. And while your up you can take my sweatshirt off.”

When he tried to take off her pants she raised her hips. It did take more movement than she was willing to put in. “How did I get in these things?” She groaned. Once they were by her knees they were easy to slide off.

“Thank god. Throw those away. Too tight. Wait no don’t! I like those. They’re worth it. They make my ass look good.”

He gave her a look as she started pouting. "Yep. Not you. You never pout." He chuckled. "Okay... If you say so." Jake nodded. "I am going to be angry today. I'll get over it though. I just need to get my mind off of it."

He got up on his knees to try to take her pants off. "Were this sewed on you?!" He laughed and worked hard to get those off. "Oh my gosh. Babe seriously!? That was like a workout. Why do you own pants that tight?" He asked and tossed them on the bed.

"Babe...no. Your ass looks good in everything. You don't need those pants. How did you not rip those babies? I would have ripped the ass out." He laughed and pulled the hoodie up over her head. "Hi there sexy." Leaning over towards her, his lips pressed against hers.

“You saw me jumping around to get into them. Why did you let me wear them?!” She asked. She rubbed her free legs and shook them out.

“I’m pretty sure you have more ass than I do. I also wouldn’t expect you to wear pants as tight as mine, but I wouldn’t be mad if you did. Ooh, I should get you some nice fitting khaki pants.” She smiled and daydreamed about it for a second. “Yeah. You need some of those.” She sighed.

“It’s my winter weight. They’ll fit again when I am back in the gym.” She raised her arms so she could take her sweatshirt off and smiled at him. Her shirt came off with her hoody so she was sitting in her underwear.

“Hi handsome.” She said back and kissed him. She pulled his shirt up and tossed it away. She started to push his pants down as they kissed but could only push them down so far.

Back
Top Bottom