Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

Adri reaches out and rubbed his back, “It’s not your fault Boo. You did what you could but you couldn’t leave with her. You could barely afford to take care of yourself, you couldn’t have added her into the mix. Don’t beat yourself up.” She told him.

“Wouldn’t they be amazing?” She took another bite of hers and smiled. “Dangerous to have a pan in the house though. That’s all I would eat.” She laughed.

“You, your dad, my dad, and Luke. The ladies will be at home with the baby. I hired a stripper to come over when Owen is asleep.” She winked at him and laughed. “I’m kidding! I hired some people to come over and do our nails though.” She smiled.

He looked at her. "It may be hard for you to see places I've lived, and slept." He told her softly. "I hope you're ready for this." He told her.

Jake smiled before chuckling. "I'd fight you for them. We should have your mom come over sometime and teach us how to make them. Or do you know how to make them?" He asked her. "If you do....we're in trouble babe." He chuckled again and tickled Owen's tummy which made him laugh.

He gave her a look. "You're sooo funny." He shook his head. "You're doing Owen's nails? It's only fair he gets his done too." He joked. "I'm kidding. It will be nice for you girls to have that done though. What are your brother's doing or are they leaving?" He asked and leaned back stretching. His hand running through his hair. "I need a haircut, but I want to grow the beard out."

“Boo, I’m not going to be scared off by your past. I’ve met your stepdad and I stuck around. He called me every name in the book. Trust me, if I can handle that I can handle anything.” She promised.

“I know how to make them but they’re not as good as mom’s. I think she adds something but she hasn’t passed that secret down.”

She laughed, “If he’s up, he can get his nails done too. Might be easier to do when he’s asleep though.” She thought about it and smiled. “He might.” She shrugged her shoulder. “I don’t mind it.”

“I can trim it. I’ve never done it before but how hard can it be? I can do it!” She told him and ran her fingers through his hair. “I wouldn’t mind you with a beard. I don’t think so at least. I haven’t felt it yet. You’d look good with one though. Can you have a beard while you’re fighting? I’ve never paid attention.“

Jake shook his head, "It's not that I think you'll run off and not want to be with me. It may be hard to see like when I get punched. You watch cause you love me but don't want to see me hurt. Just like you may not want to see where I had to sleep sometimes."

"Then we get Owen to ask grandma for them. She can't tell him no." Jake smiled proud with his thought on how to get it to work.

Oddly, it didn't bother Jake if he did get his nails done. "Guys are hard on their hands it may not be a bad thing when he gets older if he wants something done to them but I'm not sure I want them painted..."

He raised an eyebrow. "A trim, probably not hard. But to use a blade...." He made a face. "Depends how straight you can be. I think I want to slick it back. Since that look is in." He shrugged. "Oh yeah. A lot of guys have beards. McGregor has one. I'm not sure I want a real long one. And you'll hate it when it first starts. Maybe I'll grow one and then do a fund raising event to shave it off."

“I’m curious to see what you went through. I wish I could show you all the places I have lived. But my story is nothing like yours.” She rubbed his back and kissed his cheek.

“I don’t think you would mind getting your nails done if gave it a chance. You get a nice hand and arm massage or foot and shin massage and then they cut the dead skin off your feet to make them nice and soft, cut your cuticles, and paint your nails. You can get a clear coat if you want or just keep them natural. You’ll come out of it with soft hands. One day we go get mani-pedis together.”

She frowned at him, “I can cut your hair and if it’s bad then we can shave it all off.” She laughed. “Wait you want a style?” She thought about it and slowly nodded her head, “Let me watch some videos and then we can try. Trust me?” She asked him.

“This guy needs a hair cut too.“ She poked his tummy and let him have a bite of her cinnamon roll.

"All the places you lived because of your dad being in the military?" He asked. "I do want to know that. It would be fun. We should do that sometime."

He chuckled and shook his head. "Baby, I love you but I highly doubt my hands will ever be soft." He smiled. "But yeah, I'd go get them done. No paint. Nope. Sorry." He leaned over and gave her a kiss. "But maybe no posting it online until I know if I like it."

"Adri, I'm marrying you, of course I love you and trust you. Plus it's just hair. If it goes bad, it will grow back." He shrugged like there was no big deal if it turned out horrible but he did trust her and actually figured she'd do a great job. "You could find a permanent job if you do an amazing job."

He shook his head. "I say we let professionals do his babe. My mom tried cutting my hair when I was kid. Little like him. Nope. Wouldn't recommend it. He won't sit still for you."

She rubbed his hands and agreed. “That’s because you’re too rough on them. Maybe when you retire you will have softer hands. A few manicures and you’ll be as good as new.” Since Adri was rubbing Jake’s hand Owen held out his hand. She rubbed his and kissed his palm, “Nice and soft Baby Boo.” She told him.

She raised her eyebrows, “Lets see how it turns out before you start giving out jobs.” She laughed and looked at Owen, “He would sit still if he was eating. Maybe that’s what you needed. Some food to keep you still.” She laughed. “I bet you were a chunky baby. Like this guy. Just rolls and belly.” She smiled.

When she was finished she focused on feeding Owen. She tried to get him to eat fruit from the plate instead of reaching for Jake’s plate.

"I'm not retiring for awhile. Well you know what I mean. I'm still building our empire babe." He gave her a wink and squeezed her hand. "Do you want to hold mama's hand too?" He asked Owen with a smile. "Someone gets jealous." He tickled his tummy.

Jake laughed, "You don't want back on my payroll?" He smiled proud. It's how their story started. He hired her for a job that most people were too afraid to take but damn he was so glad she did. He found his second half with her and he couldn't imagine life with anyone else. He leaned over and kissed her softly. He gave her a look. "A chubby baby? You think I was a fat kid? Yeah I kind of was." He chuckled.

He finished eating and put his plate off to the side and stretched. "Can we give him to the grandparents while we shower?" He grinned before checking his phone. "Everything is good to go for today. Coach is up for it. He can get us in the school. My first gym is going to be open so we are good." He told her and checked a few other things online.

“God no!” She joked. “I don’t think I’m off your payroll, actually. I was never fired and I never turned in my two weeks notice. Am I still getting paid?” She wondered, but she knew she wasn’t. “I think you were a chunky baby. Just like this guy. He’ll grow out of it, just like you did.” She smiled.

She picked up the plates and put them on the tray she used to bring it upstairs. While he checked his phone she took the baby and food downstairs. Luke took the dishes and John took the baby. Adri went back upstairs to Jake and took her spot straddling his waist, facing him.

“I’m happy everything is working out. Is there any last minute thing that needs to get done before we leave?” She asked and put her hands on his cheeks. She pulled them forward to get his lips puckered and kissed them softly.

“Your lips taste like cream cheese icing.” She smiled. “Or are those my lips.” She licked her lips.

He rolled his eyes and smiled. "You loved working for me. That's why you never technically quit." He chuckled. "He will. He will be a strong ripped guy like his old man."

Jake watched her leave with the plates and Owen. He held her hand as they left the room. He loved his perfect little family. When Adri returned, he put his hands on her thighs with a big smile. "Hi..." He shook his head. "Not that I know of. I think we have it all figured out. I figured we'd get food while out too at this place that I loved growing up. You'll like it. It's a nice little hole in the wall but a real good find."

He kissed her back and couldn't help but chuckle. "I think it's mine." He joked. "Maybe both. We should take advantage before that taste goes away." He told her before kissing her again deeply and slowly.

“You were a challenge. A fun challenge, but a challenge nonetheless.” She smiled.

“Whatever you want to eat. Today is about you Boo.” She kissed his forehead and then his lips.

“Most likely both of us.” She agreed and kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around him and kept kissing him until they had to stop for air. “I love you.” She smiled. “We need to take a shower. Your dad And Luke are downstairs dressed and ready. I think l heard Amy getting ready in my way up.”

She kissed him again and rubbed his arms. “We can have some fun in the shower.” She wiggled her eyes brows at him. “But you have to be quick and quiet. People are awake now.”

He chuckled. "Don't lie, you hated the job at first and maybe even me a little bit. But then I won you over and you realized I'm not all that bad. Plus you liked how hot I was and the fact I'm undefeated." Jake grinned with this look like he knew he was bad ass.

"You'll have a new favorite in Denver. That I will guarantee." He told her and gave a nod.

He kissed her back. "Alright. Alright. Wait...My dad is going?" He asked softly. "I've never been in that house with him where I can remember it." He looked away. "I'm not sure what kind of emotions this will stir up. Damn...nothing like having some tough shit right at the first stop." He chuckled and looked at her. "Let's shower sexy mama."

He gave her a look. "I can he quiet. Did you forget Christmas Eve?"

She smiled and shook her head, “I never hated you. Your attitude yes, sometime it got on my nerves but I never hated you or the job. You paid me well enough. I could handle it. And I didn’t have any other options.” She said seriously. She couldn’t go back to being a model because her parents were against it, she didn’t have a degree in anything so she could really get a good job that would support her. She worked at Hooters before him and that lasted a month until she got the call to be his personal assistant. She couldn’t say no and she was glad she didn’t.

“Yes, your father would like to go with us. He has a lot to learn about you as well.” She pushed his hair back and kissed his forehead.

She smiled when he brought up Christmas Eve, “Do you mean Santa’s arrival?” She teased. She got off his lap and pulled her shirt off. She tossed it in his face and went to the bathroom to get the water started and warmed up. “I can’t wait to have you all to myself somewhere where we can be as loud as we want. I’ll scream just to do it.” She rubbed his chest and smiled at him.

Jake raised an eyebrow. "There is a reason I had an attitude like that. You were like a jedi when you figured out why and used it against me." He chuckled and kissed her head. "I'm glad you had no options. I liked having you around. I knew you weren't easy to boss around and I liked that."

He gave a nod. "That's fair. This place just may not have the best memories to be bringing up." He said softly. "I may need you to keep me level headed." He told her softly, being truthful. He didn't want to upset his dad because they moved past a lot that had happened and didn't want to dig up old wounds for either of them.

A grin formed on his face. "I do mean Santa's arrival." Getting up he chuckled grabbing her shirt and tossing it with their dirty clothes. He started to strip himself and follow her in the bathroom, he kissed her shoulder. "I can't wait for that either. When we get home?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

“That’s what I’m here for. I think your father will be more upset with your mother than you.” She told him. “He seems to be doing good things for her right now, I hope it doesn’t affect what they seem to have again.” She shrugged her shoulder. That was between his parents though.

By the time he got into the bathroom, Adri was pushing her pants down. She smiled when he kissed her shoulder and stepped into the water. “The second we walk through the door. I think.” She smiledand bit her tongue. How long would she be able to keep her hands off of him when they got home? Not long, that was for sure.

When he stepped under the water she pulled him into her body and kissed him. She put her arms on his shoulders and hugged him tightly while they kissed. “We are going to make today a good day.” She told him.

Jake shrugged. He didn't know if that was the case though. He knew his dad was pretty forgiving and knew what had happened to them both as kids. "I may get angry with him though...for leaving."

He grinned and climbed in with her. "So your parents are watching Owen when we get home? Is that what you're saying, that's what I'm hearing."

As they kissed under the water, he held her closer. He gave her a nod and let his forehead rest on hers. "Yeah we are. I agree." His thumb caressed her back, the warm water felt good spraying over them.

“You can try not too but if you do start getting snappy, I’ll be there to reel you back in.” She rubbed his cheek and smiled at him. “With the way he acts now, I really don’t think he wanted to leave you and he would have taken you if he knew what was going on. Don’t beat him up too bad, I’m sure he’s going to beat himself up for leaving you.” She rubbed his arms reassuringly.

She chuckled and nodded her head, “Someone is. I don’t care if it’s my parents or Luke and Amy. We are not taking him home.”

She looked into his eyes and kissed him again. She really hoped today was a good day for him. She wanted this documentary to bring up good things for him. She knew it would be difficult but she had faith it would get better.

"Thanks babe." She was the only one who could do that. She knew how to and he actually listened to her. "And I know that. I do. I know he would have done what he could to protect us..." He sighed. "But...I don't know..." He shook his head a little. "In a way I know I wouldn't have become a fighter if he would have taken us away. I have no idea what I woiuld have done instead. Maybe I would have been a doctor something." He shrugged.

Jake chuckled and shook his head at her a little. "We aren't taking our own son home after Christmas. We are awful parents." He teased.

He kissed her back. "I think after today it will be better. I just hate that fucking house. But it will be therapeutic for me to do it too." He smiled and kissed her deeply. "If I start to feel bad can I touch your boobs?" He chuckled.

“Hey...” She said softly and made him look at her again, “I’ll be there. If you need a break, we can take a walk or go into a different room. We can do whatever you need. Okay? I don’t want to force you to do anything but I think this will be good for you. So I’m going to push you to get the story out and hope that once it’s out you feel better.” She smiled. “So don’t get mad at me.” She warned.

“Maybe one day you can knock it down.” She told him. “Might be fun.” She smiled.

She frowned at him and then shrugged her shoulder, “In the shower yes. Out in public, no. You can’t just reach out and squeeze my boob in public. You can squeeze my butt though. And I’ll squeeze yours back.” She said and squeezed his butt. “You’re lucky you’re cute.”

He gave a nod. "Okay." He gave a small smile. "I won't. Or if I do. "It won't be long." He gave her a quick kiss.

He thought a moment. "You know...you may be onto something. I do want to knock it down. I want it gone. Then we can rebuild something for the neighborhood there." He suggested with a small smile. "I like that a lot actually. Maybe it could be a gym for the kids."

Jake couldn't help but laugh. "I didn't mean in front of my dad and sister that I'm reach out for a grab. I'd at least do it if we were alone in a room together. Gosh. I am a gentleman." He rolled his eyes playfully. "I will grab your butt in front of them though. You said I could." He shrugged and rolled his eyes while she grabbed his butt.

Once he shampooed and cleaned up, he grabbed a towel to dry off for both of them. "What are you going to wear sexy?"

“I wouldn’t put it past you either. You would reach out and squeeze just to get on my nerves.” She laughed. “You can squeeze my butt anytime as long as I can squeeze yours.” She told him.

She wrapped the towel around her body and looked through her suitcase for something to wear. She pulled out some jeans and a basic long sleeve with a UFC hoody. “There we go. Support you and Dana for free. I better get some shoes or something. A whole box of stuff even!” She smiled. “I want a collab with Reebok. That would be cool.” She said and her eyes sparkled. “Might have to do that.” She put on some fleece lined leggings under her jeans for some added warmth and the long sleeve shirt. She didn’t put on too much make up, keeping it light with eyeliner and lipstick. She styled her hair by moving a few curls over to the side and she was ready.

She put on some thick wool socks to keep her toes warm and smiled at Jake. “All toasty. And if I get cold I’m going to use one of your radiator hands.”

"You crack me up. You are totally from the warm weather." He chuckled and shook his head. "I'll dip it in your shirt." He grinned.

After drying off, he put on his black Reebok warm up pants, he went with a UFC compression shirt before putting his zip up hoodie on with his name on it. He thought of doing his hair but grabbed a beanie instead. His Jordan's finished off his wardrobe. "Did you know after Jordan won the gold medal in the Olympics he didnt want Reebok on his warmup because he had a deal with Nike for his shoes? He felt he was cheating on them."

He smiled and grabbed her butt. "You look hot. What is O wearing? Can he match me?!"

“I did not know that.” She smiled. “How do you know that?” She asked.

She dug through Owen’s suitcase of clothes for what he was going to wear. She wanted to keep him warm so she pulled out some jeans and sweats to put over them. She looked for a shirt and pulled one a white long sleeve onesie. “He can wear his LLBean jacket too. I don’t want to put him in a sweatshirt and make him over heat.” She said.

“We good?” She asked and looked around the room. They had a lot of packing to do before their flight out tomorrow afternoon.

Jake grinned. "I'm full of all kinds of trivia. Today is all about you learning new things about me." He wiggled his eyebrows. "Plus I grew up as a kid in the 90s. Every kid wanted to be Michael Jordan regardless of what team you really liked. You wished you could fly like him and wished you owned his shoes."

"Do we have chargers for everything with recording?" He asked her.

Jake helped get Owen's shoes on him. "You ready to go bye bye? You want to go for a ride. Papa, Amy and Luke are coming too." He smiled when Owen got excited and took off running towards the door.

"Let's go. The baby is ready to roll." Jake told everyone who was staying back, bye before heading out to the garage to get in the car.

“Yes. We should. I think your father was gathering all the cords we need. I double check and make sure before we go.” She added that last line after she thought about it for a second.

“I wanted to be Debbie Reynolds but that’s only because my mother used her movies to learn English and then she wanted me to grow up to be Debbie Reynolds. Tap dancing, singing, all that good stuff. You see how that turned out.” She laughed. “Michael Jordan is cool too, I guess.” She said and shrugged her shoulder.

While Jake got Owen ready, Adri checked the cords to make sure they had everything they needed. She put them in her purse and they were ready to go. The truck was warmed up so they could hop in and go.

“We have to say good bye to my brothers. They won’t be here when we get back.” She told him. She took Owen so they could say their goodbyes. She said good bye to all of her older brothers, except Drew and Stacey. They weren’t downstairs and didn’t bother coming down either.

When that was done, she took Owen to the car. She let him walk through the garage and he pointed to his truck like they could ride it in that but Adri pointed to the big truck. She got him buckled up in the back but he wanted to sit next to Papa, so Adri sat next to Jake in the front while Papa and Luke sat next to Owen in the back.

Back
Top Bottom