Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

He couldn't help but smile at the thought. "I'm sure I won't. Is it bedtime?" He asked and chuckled.

Jake chuckled and shook his head. "Nope. We will lock the doors and hunker in alone." He told her as the girls walked over almost as if she called them over but when they realized they weren't getting anything then went back to lay down.

He took Owen up to get a quick shower. They got his hair shampooed since it was covered in sugar and ice cream. Then after, he wrapped a towel around him and combed his hair and got his pajamas on him. Jake put on sweats and a shirt before they both walked downstairs, hand in hand. Owen looking and smelling clean.

He ran over to Adri and wanted up next to her with Max.

Adri kissed Owen’s cheeks and then sat him on the couch next to Jake. She went upstairs to take a quick shower and get some what ready for tonight. She pulled out the outfit at least, so she could change into it when they did get ready for bed.

She went back downstairs and picked up and sat next to Jake. The movie started and they all cuddled up under a blanket. Owen did pretty well watching the movie. He did move to lay on Adri and then he decided he wanted his father and laid on Jake’s stomach where he fell asleep.

After the movie, Adri folded up the blanket and said good night to everyone. She kissed Owen’s forehead and went to get two bottles of water. She went upstairs to change while Jake put the baby to bed and didn’t allow him into the bathroom until she was ready.

Jake cuddled with Adri and Owen. He was getting warm with fire, Owen and the blanket so he took his shirt off. When Owen moved back to lay on him, he ran his fingers through his hair to help him relax. Not that he really needed help.

When the movie was over, he told everyone good night and went up to tuck Owen in. He took him up to his room and changed him before rocking him to put him back to sleep. Owen was back asleep in a matter of a few minutes. Laying him in his bed, he covered him up and kissed his head.

Jake turned the monitor on before heading back to their bedroom. He went in and shut the door locking it behind him. "Baby I'm back..."

“Okay. Get in bed. On top the of the covers. And get naked.She told him through the door and rolled her stockings up. The lotion was all warmed up and she was ready. She had a mesh red robe on when she opened the door and a bottle of massage lotion in one hand.

She smiled at Jake and did a little turn so he could see the front and back of her red outfit. “I was going to do a Santa costume but this was much sexier.” She smiled and leaned over to give him a kiss.

“But Santa did tell me that you have been a very good boy all year.” She told him and drizzled the lotion on his stomach. “And I know how much you love massages and being scratched and me in little to nothing.” She chuckled.

“So why not put them all together?” She asked and set the lotion down and started to rub it in. It would warm up and tingle on his skin but she used it before so she knew he wasn’t allergic to it. “And when you’re ready, you can have a happy ending.”

Jake followed orders and stripped down and crawled on the bed. He got comfortable. "Should I pose for you?" He teased with a chuckle.

When she opened the door, he looked her over and his eyes widened. "Wow baby. You're hot. So hot." He told her. "Mmm mmm mmm."

He kissed her back. "Wow this is nice. This is when my real present starts huh? I love it. Massage and scratches all while my hot sexy fiance is wearing that. I'll take it." He wiggled his eyebrows. "I get a happy ending too?!"

“You’re so easy to please.” She chuckled and kept rubbing his chest, actually getting down into his muscles and working out any knots. “I took classes.” She told him. “Well like three before we came here.” She smiled. “So I could do this just right.”

She moved for to his left leg and gently squeezed and leg go of his thigh. She didn’t mind if she left him too relaxed. He worked hard for their family. He deserved all the massages he wanted. And they had a very nice Christmas Eve together and she was still sore from that.

She moved over his body rubbing and squeezing. When she finished his arms she had him roll on to his stomach and got on the bed and sat on his butt. She started at his lower back and made her way up to his shoulders. “How do you feel?” She asked and scratched down his back. “Do you want me to massage your butt?” She chuckled and slide back and shook it between her hands.

"You've taken classes?! Aw baby." He closed his eyes and got comfortable before letting out a moan. "Well this feels amazing. Definitely a great investment."

His legs could use the massage just as much as his back so he was grateful for the rubbing all over. "Mmm. These thighs are going to be massive weapons." He joked

When she told him he roll over, he did and he was relaxed and could almost fall asleep. "I feel amazing baby. So good." He told her. "You're going to make the best wife ever!" He said softly with a smile and chuckle. "Yes! Rub those glutes. They get sore sometimes..."

“Can you squash a watermelon between your thighs?” She asked curiously. “You haven’t tried have you? We should do that.” She laughed.

She squeezed his butt and gave it a little pat before kneading and rolling it. “This might be my favorite part.” She smiled and went back to massaging his lower back. She sat on his butt again and rubbed his back.

He was a very fine example of a man so she took her time rubbing his back now and drew lazy designs with her finger. She kissed the back of his head. “I love you.”

He couldn't help but chuckle. "I don't know. I've never tried before. It's not like you buy my watermelon just to see if I can squash them with my thighs." He chuckled. "Try telling the cashier at the store that."

"You know my glutes are down farther than what you're massaging right?" He asked and chuckled. "I'll let you have fun though." He told her with a smile. "You're so cute, I'll let you massage whatever."

"I love you too." He told her. "Thanks baby. This felt amazing. You're so good to me."

“I think that’ll be fun. You should try.” She smiled.

“Hmm? I am rubbing what I want.” She told him but did eventually move down to massage his butt.

She slid off his back and laid next to him. She made him the small spoon and held him with her cheek against his back. “I am glad you liked it.” She hugged him from behind and smiled.

Jake rolled his eyes. "You just want me to try so you can record it and post it online." He chuckled and gave her a look like he dared her to prove him wrong.

"Yes ma'am. You do whatever you want baby. As long as you keep massaging, I don't care." He told her truthfully.

Jake rubbed her arm. "I did. I loved it. It defintely helped me relax. This was not supposed to be a stressful trip." He told her softly.

“Unfortunate turn of events at multiple points.” Adri said softly with a sigh.

“Next year will be peaceful. We won’t spend the week leading up to Christmas with them. Just Christmas. Maybe Christmas at your parents and Christmas Eve at my parents place.” She offered softly and kissed the middle of his back.

“I think that would be best. At least we don’t have to deal with them tomorrow. They will be gone by the time we get back.”

Jake let out a few slow breaths, just relaxing even more. "Well, my vote is still to come here. I like the white Christmas feel. I know you do too. We can just do the 23rd through 25th. Less time together the better."

"I hate saying this honey, but, they aren't going anywhere. We need to coexist sometimes. There will be family events they will be at. We need to show we are better people by not starting drama." He tried to explain.

It wasn't something that he really was thrilled about it. It was her brother though and he refused to keep being the reason her parents are stressed out. "I can call an investigator to look into her and the photos or anything else. Just say the word." He told her.

“I don’t think she’s worth the money.” She said softly. “I know she’s the one that released it. No one else in my family would do that. She was new and an opportunist. She saw one and took it.” She shook her head and rolled her eyes.

“I just gave you a massage so don’t go getting yourself worked up again. Just let me be the big spoon and hold you until you fall asleep.” She smiled.

“And don’t fall asleep on me. You’re too hot for that.” She laughed and kissed the back of his head.

He gave her a nod. "If you're sure. It wouldn't cost us that much but I understand." He snuggled into the pillow. "But maybe it would shut your brother up if we showed him the proof since she thinks she didn't do it."

"I won't..." He said softly but Jake really did hate how much this all had effected Adri. He was supposed to protect her and keep her safe and it was hard against someone like Stacy. She was going to be family so they had to get along but he really didn't like it.

"I'm not going to fall asleep on you. Unless you want me to roll onto my back." He chuckled. "Since you're there...will you scratch my back baby?"

Adri scratched Jake’s back in a state of happy bliss until she fell asleep. When she woke up, she had her arm draped around his chest and her leg over his. She watched him sleep for a little bit. Then light traces the profile of his face with her finger. She kissed his cheek and got out of bed to put some clothes on.

She got Owen ready for the morning and went downstairs to make breakfast. She took it up to the room with Owen. She had Owen wake up Daddy while she put a blanket in front of the window and spread out breakfast.

“Mom made cinnamon rolls.” She told him. “I made bacon and eggs.” She picked up Owen and kissed his cheeks. “It’s our last chance to enjoy the view, so I thought we could have an indoor picnic as we eat. What do you think?” She asked and kissed Jake’s cheek.

Jake smiled when Owen woke him up. He wrapped his arms around Owen and attacked him with kisses which made Owen giggle. He let him down and sat up, waking up a bit. He gave a nod. "I like that idea babe." He leaned over and kissed her softly. "You are pretty amazing. Thank you."

He got up to sit on the floor with Owen so they could all enjoy their picnic. "Did mama make a picnic? Did you help?" Owen nodded, "I help!" He said excited. "I bet you did a great job buddy." He kissed his head as he at between Jake's legs as he sat indian style.

"Are you excited to go around with me today?" He asked, referring to him taping for the documentary. "I'm excited. I think you'll have fun."

“I am. I get to learn more about you Boo. I am always down to learn more about you and what made you who you are.” She smiled.

“Are you going to talk about your stepfather?” She asked him. “He is a part of your history. I could understand why you wouldn’t want to.“ She added. When she met his stepfather she was surprised at how vile he was. Even with jakes warning she wasn’t ready for the racial slurs and insults and everything else the sick old man hurled at them.

“I just want to know what I should be prepared for is all.” She explained.

Jake started to eat the breakfast she brought up for them and leaned back against the side of the bed. The food, like all the food they had that week, was incredibly good.

He stared off a minute. His parents were on board but he didn't want to bring up old wounds. Not just his wounds but Amy's. But he was part of his story. It didn't seem right to just skip it. "I think I have to." He said softly. "It's that piece of..." he gave a look, "...that I ever went to the gym and learned to fight." He looked down before looking at Owen. "I did a few fights locally...and part of the reason I left and didn't stand up to him, was because I was afraid I would kill him." He said softly before looking at Adri. "Then I'd be in jail and he'd still win...." He told her.

He cleared his throat. "Instead I worked my way up and had have fans cheering for me. Kids want to be me. And he's forgotten." He smiled a little.

As long as he was being fed at a consistent rate, Owen sat down between them happily. Occasionally he would grab for a piece of fruit and as long as it wasn’t too big Adri let him have it. She listened to Jake and nodded her head to his reasoning.

“it’s a big story to tell and I’m proud of you for coming out with it.” She told him and rubbed his back. She bit into her cinnamon roll happily and smiled at him. “Oh man these things are the best things ever.” She broke off a tiny piece for Owen.

“Do you need me to iron anything or are you set with what you want to wear? Reebok or Affliction?” She asked.

He gave a small smile. "Thanks babe. I just want to show other athletes that they can come from nothing and become world champion. You just have to be willing to work for it. I worked my butt off." He told her and took a few bites.

"I'm going warm and comfortable so it's like hoodie, beanie, Reebok dri fit shirt and athletic pants." He told her. "You be comfortable too." He kissed her cheek. "My sexy lady." He smiled.

"Honestly, the first stop would be my own house so we can get the bad stories out first." He told her. "I kind of don't want Owen at my old house..." He said softly. "The rest I don't care." His mother still owned the house which made their plans easier.

She smiled at his outfit and nodded her head. “Grey pants or black pants?” She asked. “Black is more family friendly. I think all of your grey pants...hug certain areas too well.” She chuckled. ”not that I care but TV censors might.”

She looked at Owen, “Okay. But what should we do with him? I don’t want to leave him here. And if he goes then he is going to want to be with you wherever you are.” She thought about it. “Maybe we delay nap time until the car ride to tour mom’s house. That will knock him out and then you go in and film. I’ll sit in the car with him.” She offered.

“Where rose are we filming? Your mother’s home and the gyms? Anywhere else?”

He looked at her smiling and shook his head. "Well black then of course. May as well go black and red." He told her. She knew what he liked anyway and he wanted to be comfortable.

Jake thought about it, playing with Owen's hair. Was it a big deal if he was at the house? Probably not. "I don't want to be in that house alone taping myself...that's weird." He told her and looked at her. "We can take him to the house." He said softly.

"Here? Just the house, school and gym." He took a few bites and a drink of his juice. "The entire documentary, places I've lived, gyms, places I've fought." He smiled a little. "It may alarm you the places I've stayed." He chuckled.

“If it becomes to much, I will take him out. We can always ask Luke and Amy to go with us. I think Amy might want to be there. At least for this part of it.” She said and shrugged her shoulder. “Luke was downstairs when I went downstairs. I think Amy was still asleep.” She added.

She ate some fruit and red Owen more fruit. “Going home is going to suck. No more eating junk food and waking up to fresh cinnamon rolls.” She made a face. “Having to work out all the time. Why do we do this again?” She asked and leaned against the bed.

She looked out the window. “You have that basketball game tonight. Owen and I will be watching on TV. Maybe they’ll put you on the screen for a second you’re right next to the court in the center. Best seats, right?!” She smiled proud of her Christmas present to him.

Jake thought about it. It may be therapeutic. Adri was right. "We can ask. I don't want to upset her too much or have feel like she has to. But yeah, it may be good for her." He told her, kissing her shoulder. "It will be good for both of us. It's going to start off the documentary with real raw emotion. But I need to see if she wants to be in it and if she wants her story in it. Her's..." He looked at the wall and closed his eyes shaking his head. "Her's is worse. How is this going to make me look? Leaving her there..."

He chuckled. "Yep, back to our diets and training plans." He flexed his bicep. "We can have cheat days." He told her. "Fresh cinnamon rolls would be okay sometimes." He told her.

"They probably will. Who all is going?" He asked again. "I do have the best future wife." He leaned over and kissed her. "You do have the best thoughtful gifts babe. They don't even have to be expensive but they are always thoughful and loving." He told her with a big smile.

Back
Top Bottom