Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

"But you didn't say anything. I did. And to me it tells me how they really feel that when I asked for respect they chose to leave instead of give us that respect." He explained. "I wanted to knock his ass out." He told her truthfully. "I knew that would really make things worse so I didn't." Jake shrugged again with his eyes rolling.

Jake kissed her shoulder and listened to her explain their relationship growing up. He knew that they never really were best of friends. Sometimes sibilings are that way. "I understand. It happens babe. You can't force it. He's not going to see how she is. We just have to hope and pray she is genuine with him."

"If it makes you feel better, cutting him out may be the way to go about it. I did that with my mom and felt better until she was ready to work on things together. If there is toxicity in your life, you need to cut it out, regardless if it's blood or not. If he wants to change and work on your relationship, he will, if not, you have to let him go. Be civil around him but not go out of your way to talk to him or reach out. Surround yourself by people who lift you up not tear you down." Jake told her.

She sighed and nodded her head, “I think you’re right.” She said softly. “I know you’re right. Mom is going to despise it but I can’t keep walking on tiptoes around them. I can’t trust her. He is always on her side and refuses to see the real her. So it’s time to let them go.” She said softly.

“ Do we invite them to the wedding and just not have them be a part of it or do we say no wedding at all?” She asked. She knew they wouldn’t be able to keep it a secret and Adri wanted the chance to post pictures and videos first and then allow everyone to do it. She already had the answer, she just didn’t want to say it.

She washed her back and legs while he was under the water.

"I thought about hiring a private investigator to find out for sure who sold the photos. Do you want me to do that? Would proof help you? I don't think we are, but what if we are wrong about the photos?" He asked softly.

Jake thought about it. "If People wants to do our wedding for the wedding shoots, we won't have a choice. They can't leak anything. We can just require phones get checked in with security. Like a coat check or valet but phones. And make it known with the invite so if they don't want to come, they don't come." He suggested. "Plus we will have extra security that day. The reception we can't do much to stop." He told her. "But People will normally post it the next day."

He washed his hair and body quickly before rinsing off. "Damn...nice butt." He teased.

“Who else could it have been? It was just us at moms house. She is the o my I don’t trust. It was either her or him, but I have to give him some benefit of the doubt and say that it was her.” She told him. “I do t think we need to water the money on a PI.” She said and shrugged her shoulder.

“I kind of hate the idea of selling out wedding.” She said. “I don’t know. It’s like...why? We have Instagram and we can make our own website and put the pictures we want up there. And I don’t want to tell anyone. It will be our family and friends and that’s all that should know at first and then we can tell the world later.” She sighed. “I want you and the wedding to be mine for a while before we give it to the world to tear apart.”

She smiled when he said she had a nice butt, “You know that would mean a lot if you didn’t just try to kill me in the gym.”

Jake agreed but if they needed to spend the money to prove a point to Andrew he would and explained that to her. "I don't mind babe." He explained.

He gave her a quick kiss. "I'm more than fine with that. Let's keep it private as long as we possibly can." He smiled. "I quite love the idea and can only imagine how much the media will hate it which makes me love it even more. It's our wedding. We make the rules and decide who shares it with us. And when we decide to share with everyone else."

Jake laughed. "I did NOT try to kill you." He rolled his eyes. "But I say Luke tries to kill me all the time. I think it was him." He said finishing up and when she was ready, handing her a towel. "We need towel warmers in our bathrooms."

“If I feel like I’m dying then, yes you tried to kill me.” She laughed. She rinsed what soap was left on her body and then shut the water off. She took a towel from Jake and nodded her head, “That would be nice.” She agreed. “I think it’s just a bar that warms up and warms your towel up that way. We should get one. Especially for here.” She wrapped the towel around her body and went into the bedroom.

She pulled out an old crew neck sweatshirt from one of the first fights she went to that Jake was fighting in and a pie of shorts. She smack his butt when he only had his boxers in and rubbed it to make it feel better. “You have to be quicker than that. You don’t want me to smack your butt you have two options. One, don’t make it look so smackable and two, catch my hand before it makes contact. And your first option isn’t really an option. That ass better stay the same.” She smiled.

“We can watch TV in here.” She told him and pointed to the TV. The only reasons he would go downstairs was for Owen and food. She needed food. “Sorry, you can go get us snacks and then we can watch TV up here.” She smiled.

Jake rolled his eyes and chuckled. "I did not try to kill you babe. What happened is you got a good workout in. You're supposed to feel like that." He chuckled. "I'm sure that's all they are but I had getting out of the shower and the towel is cold. I'm always hot so I hate being cold. Yes here, it would be nice for sure, a plus for when we rent this out for sure."

He gave her a look when she smacked his butt. "Oh is that so?" He asked and chuckled. "You are going to tell me what to do when it comes to my own butt?" He shook his head and chuckled. "Maybe I only let you smack it because I don't want to upset you and make you sad." He teased and chuckled.

He shook his head a little. "I'm not hiding in our room. I have more right then just about anyone else down there to watch tv where I want to and walk about my house, how I want to. Your brother isn't going to force me to hide away. I won't let him do it for you either. I love you, but no." He told her and gave her a look. Jake put on a pair of athletic pants, muscle shirt and hoodie. "Come on love. Let's go."

Adri thought about it and nodded her head, “Yes. I am claiming possession of your butt. From now on, you shall tag me if your butt is ever facing an image you post on Instagram. That is my property and if you don’t....I’ll sue you.” She laughed.

“It’s not hiding. It’s more like avoiding for personal gain.” She said. She sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed his hand so he would be pulled over. “I know how to get you to stay up here.” She smiled and kissed him on the lips.

“Cuddle me got a little bit and then we can go downstairs? Or you have to cuddle me the entire time we are downstairs. Your pick.” She said but hoped he locked the first option.

Jake rolled his eyes. "Yeah, right. Okay. You'll sue me. I'm sure." He chuckled and shook his head. "I'll tag you babe."

He raised his eyebrow. "Oh is that so?" He was referring to her not hiding and also the fact she claims she knows how to get him to stay upstairs. Jake kissed her back deeply and slowly. She was prety good at it.

Jake honestly was fine with either cuddle requests. "We've been gone awhile, I feel we should at least check in downstairs. I will cuddle you the entire time." He told her. "We need to show that they won't disrespect us in our own home and espect us just sit back and let it happen. If we go down and spend time with the family we are refusing to let them win. This is what they want baby...for us to hide away up here."

He stepped back and pulled her arm, "Come on babe."

Adri pouted one last time in an attempt to get him to stay. When it dint look like it was going to work, she got up and followed him downstairs. She grabbed a blanket on the way down and tossed it on the couch at the spot she was claiming for the two of them and possibly Owen if he came and settled down for a bit.

When he saw them downstairs, he ran to Jake with his arms up. When he was picked up, he leaned over to com to Adri. Adri caught him and kissed his cheeks. “You gotta tell us when you’re doing that Boo.” She tickles his sides and handed him back to Jake.

She went to the kitchen to grab some snacks and sat on the couch. Then Owen was really interested in Adri because she had food. She gave him some small bite and looked at the clock. “Did he eat lunch? Or is he being a food monster?” She asked Amy.

“He ate a little but he wasn’t interested in what I was giving him.” She said faking an upset tone.

“Say Daddy. Will you make me lunch please?” Adri prompted Owen.

He turned and said, “Daddy. Wunch. Pwease.”

Jake grabbed Owen back from Adri and tickled him and attacked him with kisses which made him shriek and giggle. He then let him down and grabbed some water before sitting in the spot on the couch he got comfortable until Adri told Owen to ask him for lunch.

"Why am I making him lunch?" He asked Adri but got up anyway. "Since you said please. Or well the best you could say it." He kissed his head and told him to come with him to the kitchen to pick out what he wanted.

"Do you want....mac n cheese? Or grilled cheese? Or a sandwich? What do you want?" He asked Owen and held his hands out like he didn't know but hoped Owen would know what he wanted. "Cereal? Oatmeal?" He asked giving more suggestions.

Adri smiled. It didn’t give an answer when he asked why he had to make lunch. Owen followed him slowly to the kitchen. When Jake laid out his options he looked at him blankly. “Cracker.” He smiled cutely at Jake and hugged his leg. And then he started to repeat all the food options Jake laid out.

“I’ll share with him Boo. But will get us more fruit and veggies? And cheese? And crackers?” She asked. That was what she had on her plate now do thats what they would share.

She pulled out her iPad and flicked through dove pages for the wedding and also looked at done emails for work related stuff, especially creating her own brand. She needed to build a team and that was slowly but surely coming together.

Jake gave him a look when he said 'cracker.' "Really that's all you want? A cracker." He sighed.

When Adri told him what to get her and Owen he just looked at her blankly. "Really? All that?" He teased before grinning because he was only teasing. He grabbed everything and put it all on a plate for her and brought it to her. "There you go babe." He gave her a quick kiss.

Jake had grabbed some fruit himself and sat down next to her. "What's happening on the electronic device?" He asked snuggling into her as Owen ran over to them for food.

“Thank you.” Adri kissed him back. “Come on.” She told Owen and gave him a piece of strawberry. As long as he was sitting she would feed him. If he got up then he wouldn’t get anything.

“I need to put a team together. A graphic designer, marketing and PR pro, I’m going to have to fly around and find a lab. You know, the fun stuff.” She smiled but closed her iPad and got quiet when Stacey came into the room.

“And looking at wedding dress styles that I like that I can turn mom’s dress into.” She smiled. “Is there anything you want to see me in? Backless, strapless? Anything?” She asked.

Jake thought about it. "Let's ask Nick. Nick has to know some people that we can team up with. Or at least point us in the right direction. He probably knows people or at least knows people that knows people." He told her. "I would ask a chick though for the website connections that would specifiy in make up products." He told her as he ate his fruit.

He thought about it and shrugged. "Man, that's a good question. I do like the dresses where your back is open. I like your back." He smiled and gave her a kiss before kissing her cheek and whispereing in her ear, "I like kissing your back and I like the view of it when I'm fucking you from behind." He grinned and put a strwberry in his mouth.

"Have you told her that you're using it?" He asked. "Is she okay with it?"

Adri smiled at Jake and kissed his cheek, "You're naughty. I will keep backless in mind." She told him. "It was her idea. She wants me in her dress but that thing is stuck in the eighties so we came to a happy medium. I do love the idea of wearing mom's gown, but I want to make it my own. The veil I won't touch. That's an ancient veil like my great-great-grandmother wore it when she got married. Every woman who has gotten married in our immediate family has worn it." She smiled excited. "And now I get to wear it for you."

Maria came up behind Adri and kissed the top of her head, she heard a part about wedding dresses and got curious. "Where is the veil?" She asked loudly, even though Adri was trying to keep the conversation between her and Jake.

"I found someone who specializes in cleaning lace and they have it. I won't get it back until next month." She told her. "Unlike your dress which is finished being cleaned and I need to go pick up." She said and sent her assistant a text asking him to go pick it up for her when he had the chance. It wasn't immediately needed but she would like to have it before they got home.

"Ich glaube nicht, dass ihre Hochzeit so einen Schleier braucht." Adri said, since Stacey was standing within listening distance.

"Es geht nicht um den Veranstaltungsort, sondern darum, was die Braut will. Sie müssen teilen." She braided a piece of Adri's hair in the back to keep her hands occupied.

"Es wird gereinigt und repariert. Ich kann nichts tun, um es in sieben Tagen erscheinen zu lassen." Adri shrugged and opened her tablet to look at more wedding gowns.

When Stacey walked away Adri turned back into English, "Had I known she was also getting married, I would have waited to have the veil cleaned. She clearly doesn't care about it. If she does a big wedding in the future, it will be clean and ready for her to use. She cane come to my closet where it will be framed and neatly presented until..." She was going to say until daughter's wedding day but stopped herself. "It's going to be put in my closet for proper storage." She corrected.

"Well I know you were struggling to tell her that you didn't want to wear it as is but you didn't want to upset her." He told her as he rubbed her thigh. "Are you going to have your mom go with you to the shows to find the style you want?" He asked her.

Jake looked terrified. "It's that old and we are having the dogs and Owen around it?! And you trust me with it?! What?! No...What if I get something on it or touch it and falls apart?"

He listened and tried to put together some of the words to understand. Damn he wish he started his present already. He knew they were discussing the vail. His eyes looked in hers with a smile. Jake was going to lose his shit if Stacy wanted that vail. "You can say it." He whispered. "Maybe the more we saying it, it will happen." He said softly before kissing her as he was referring to their daughter that they'd be having someday but she didn't think so.

"Of course. Amy can't go. I'm not letting you go, I have to take someone with me." She smiled. "And that is a perfect job for mama."

Adri laughed, "You won't rip it. It is being refurbished and cleaned. The lace is very old, but the old woman who has it has mended lace for decades. I trust her and her work. The Smithsonian went to her for work on quite a few old gowns. Like she did one of Martha Washington's gowns. I trust her. She is very expensive, but she is worth it. And beyond that, I am only wearing it for the ceremony and pictures. After that, it goes off and gets put in its special box. It's all planned out." She smiled and patted his thigh.

She ate a bit of cheese and cracker when he whispered to her. Sometimes she hated how optimistic he was, but she wasn't going to pour cold water on his spirit. She smiled and nodded. They both knew what she was going to say. There was no need to say it out loud.

"Come help me cook." Maria demanded of Adri. When it didn't look like Adri was moving, Maria took her plate and handed it to Jake. "Jetzt!" She demanded again and Adri stood up.

"I was coming." She argued and took a strawberry from the plate before going to the kitchen. Most of the prep work, like cutting vegetables and making batter for dessert, was done last night so it was a matter of mixing certain things together and putting them in a dish.

Adri and Maria spent most of the day in the kitchen, speaking in hushed tones, sometimes in German and sometimes in English about quiet a few things. Adri and Stacey were the main topic of conversation. But also her relationship with Andrew. She couldn't patch things together but she could talk to them both like no one else in this world could.

Jake pointed to Owen when she said she needed someone to go with her dress shopping. He tried not to smile because he knew her answer would be a no.

"That lady sounds impressive. I would trust her too. I don't want to hear how much she charges but I think it's awesome it's getting taken care of properly." He smiled. "Is it like an air quality box? You know like the type of room the Declaration of Indpendence is in?" He asked excited.

Jake knew she didn't entirely believe him but he had to keep a positive mind on it. He kissed her cheek.

"You got yelled at..." Jake teased with a smile. Owen ran after Adri but then realized Jake still had the food, so he ran back to his dad for more bites. Jake then kept Owen busy by turning on a Christmas movie about dogs. It kept his attention for the most part. Jake took the plates to the kitchen and stole a quick kiss from Adri. He stole a bite of the food she was working on before returning to the living room.

He found a spot to cuddle with Max and the girls as Owen stood up watching the movie.

“It will be when it goes in my closet. I have a frame in mind and everything. Want to see?” She asked and looked for the photo she had saved. “I can’t find the picture she said after scrolling through her photo log and wedding album. “It would be the veil in a frame and a big picture of you and me behind it.” She smiled. “And maybe a few dried flowers from my bouquet.”

She pushed him when he teased her for being yelled at. “I did not get yelled at.” She corrected. “Hush.” She got up and went to help her mom.

When Maria let her go sit down Adri laid on top of Jake and watched the end of his movie with him. She put her chin on his chest and poked at his cheek and ran her finger across his eyebrows and the profile of face.

“I think you took a nap at some point. I could hear you snoring.” She teased.

When she crawled on him, he wrapped his arm around her and played with her hair. Then she looked at him and told him he was snoring. "I don't snore. It was your dad." He told her and smiled and gave her a kiss. It was nice to have a bit of a relaxed day.

"Do you really want to start my project tomorrow?" He asked, it was started to excite him. "Do you really think people would want to hear my story? It's not that amazing. It's a lot like a lot of peoples. Maybe that's why I should tell it so people in my situation know that it can get better for them." He told her and shrugged.

He rubbed her side as Owen ran over and stuck his lips out to Adri wanting a kiss. Jake smiled at him. "Hey...My mama!" Jake tried to pull Adri away but Owen tried to still kiss her and it became a game where Jake tried to pull her away and call her his and Owen kept saying 'no' and laughing.

“Sure. Blame it on the old man. How rude is that?!” She chuckled but looked over at her dad who was close to nodding off again and could have been the one snoring.

“Yes! I want to start. I think it will be fun. I know a lot about you but I don’t know everything and this will be a cool way to get to know you.” She smiled. “It’s not like a lot of people’s story. It’s your story.” She told him and gave him a weird version of a hug.

“Save me Boo. Save me!” She told him and he laughed and tried to pull Adri away. She reached out for him and she got him, she kissed his cheeks and thanked him for saving her. “Such a strong baby. Can I see your muscles?” She asked and held her arm up to flex her muscles and pointed at his biceps. “Can I see yours?” She asked him and he held his arm up and tried to flex but there wasn’t much to flex right now.

“So strong. Bigger than Daddy, I think.”

Jake laughed as he looked over at her dad who was almost asleep again. "Who sleeps that much in one day?! Who would win a napping contest? Your dad or Owen?" He laughed and kissed her head.

He gave a nod. "I want you to know that side of me. You're right, I've let you in a bit of my past but this would be a good way for you to see more of my past." He smiled. "I'll make some calls tomorrow so we can try to meet with my old coach and the guy at my first gym." He explained. "You may think a little differently of me once you see where I came from. But...I probably should give mom a heads up. This may bring up some stuff from the past for her, I don't want her thinking I'm trying to be disrespectful."

Jake pretended to hold on tight to Adri, before he 'lost' to Owen. "You're so strong. You beat me. She's still mine though." He chuckled and playfully pushed him just a little to make him stumble but then he came after him with a growl that woke Adri's dad up with a jump. Jake tried not to laugh. "Shh buddy. Grandpa's sleeping."

He put his arm up to flex and show Owen he still is strongest in the room. "Come at me. I'll take you out." He teased him before tickling his stomach.

“I’m ready to see every side of you.” She smiled. “Even the ones you don’t think I’ll like. But yes, you should speak to both of your parents before we go and explore. Are we taking Owen or is it just you and I tomorrow?” She asked while she rubbed his cheek.

She frowned at him when he pushed Owen, “We don’t push the toddler that will be going to daycare soon. Is that a habit you want him to pick up?” She asked. “If he starts pushing, you and I are going to have problems.” She told Jake and pushed his head.

Owen ran away to play with his basketball hoop, but instead of a basketball he picked up his plastic baseball and shot with that. “Oh my god, he would look so cute in a tee ball uniform.” She smiled and looked at Jake. “I think that will be his first sport. “Tee ball.” She pulled up her phone so she could see how old he had to be to start a sport.

Jake thought about it. "We can take him. It will be nice to take my son to my old stomping grounds. Have him meet my coach." He smiled. "I may have Luke on standby to come get him if he's being cranky."

He gave her a look when she pushed his head. "You did not just push my head." He grabbed her and went to toss her on the floor playfully before pulling her back up. "We already have problems." He blew a raspberry on her neck.

"Teeball huh? Not basketball? Or football? Teeball?" Jake shrugged. "Why not wrestling? Imagine him in a wrestling uniform." He gave her a few nods.

Back
Top Bottom