Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

"I'll hook you up babe. Don't you worry baby." He gave her a wink. "Maybe some night you'll come in the room with me posing in a bubble thong and flexing."

Jake smiled and thanked her. "Yeah the show would be first. I just hope if I do UF that it doesn't clash with The Kingdom, Nick's show. That starts in January though. I'm not sure when I'm filming quite yet." He told her and shrugged.

He gave her neck a kiss and nip before he leaned back and smiled. "Yes ma'am. No moving..." His hand reached up to rub her chest. "Can I touch though?" He grinned and then closed his eyes, letting his head rest back with a moan. She felt amazing and the month apart had been rough, he missed her and missed being close to her.

"You can touch." She told him and she kept alternating between rising and fall and grinding herself against him. Since she was going slow it took a little bit longer to build up to an orgasm but that was fine as long as they got one in the end.

She took one of his hand put it down under the water. She tossed her hair back over her shoulders and she could feel it clinging to her back. She closed her eyes and moved a little faster but she was listening for any grunts or groans of pain.

She put her hand on his shoulder to steady herself and felt her orgasm building. She didn't know if he was close or not, so she gave him some extra help and made a ring to stroke what didn't fit inside of her in this awkward position.

She was trying to be quiet because of Owen but she started to moan when she got really close.

Jake was fine with it taking longer, he always thought chicks liked it when guys lasted longer anyway. His one hand massaged her chest, playing with her nipple.

His fingertips moved between her lips and found her most sensitive area and massaged gently after first. Jake let out a moan from the pleasure. He was just sore, nothing was hurting worse so he was happy about that.

He let out a moan as she tried to give him some extra help, "Oh fuck..." He whispered and watched her. Her moans drove him crazy. He couldn't get enough of them. "Oh yeah babe. Let me hear you." He told her and rubbed her faster.

She smiled and moaned more. She put her head on his shoulder so she could moan for him and not be too loud. "I'm going to cum." She told him and gasped when his fingers moved faster.

Her nails dug into his shoulder deeper and deeper the closer she got. With one loud suck of breath, she started to cum. She tossed her head back and closed her eyes. A smile crept across her face and show rode it out. She kept moving until Jake found his bliss as well. This way was much better anyways, now she would have to worry about anything floating in the water.

She smiled at Jake and gave him a kiss. "You see? You were seducing me." She told him.

Hearing her moan made him moan. She was so hot and sexy. Between Adri, what they were doing, and the hot water Jake was sweating a bit but it was totally worth it.

Jake moaned as she dug into his shoulder. "Me too." He whispered into a moan. Feeling her clench around him easily set him over his edge as he hit his own release. He let out a loud groan. He tried to breathe after he came.

He smiled and shrugged. "No I just asked to take a bath together. I couldn't help you couldn't keep your hands off of me." He nipped her bottom lip and kissed her deeply. "You are naughty you know that?" He kept moving his finger over her with a mischievous grin.

She stayed on top of him until she came down from her high. She kissed his forehead and slowly got off. She sat back in her spot across from him and held his hand. She put her forehead against his and rolled her eyes.

“You’re a tease. You used the bath to lure me in and exploited my weaknesses.” She smiled. She pulled her lip out of his mouth and rubbed his good cheek.

She grabbed a wash cloth and soap and started to rub him down. “I’m naughty? You’re still touching me. I’m just trying to clean you off like a good fiancé would.” She teased.

He gave her a kiss as he looked into her eyes with her forehead on his. His free hand held hers.

Jake smiled and chuckled. "I am not a tease. I did not use our weaknesses. You scooted to me and kissed me. You were supposed to the big spoon. It's your fault." He kept smiling and looking in her eyes.

"Okay...okay. I'll stop. But you did say I was allowed to touch you..." He stopped but didn't move his hand away. "You are a good fiance. You're the best. I would offer to watch a movie with you but we both know I probably won't last through a movie." His eyes closed a moment then he looked at her. "I know I said I may just wear my shorts and no underwear. I may not wear anything."

“Of course you won’t wear anything to bed. Because you’re a tease.” She laughed and kept cleaning him off. When she finished she grabbed the shower head and rinsed him off.

She helped him out of the tub and dried him off in one of the big fluffy robes. Once he was laying on the bed she gave him his meds and went to find the cream. She got in the bed and warmed it up in her palms. She was very gentle over his ribs as she gave him a massage.

She was naked on top of him and not trying to seduce him. It felt weird. She would take a shower once he was asleep and then she would finish packing. With the meds in his system it shouldn’t take too long for him to crash.

"I am not. I don't like clothes." He smiled and gave her a small kiss to thank her for helping him.

Jake climbed out of the tub and groaned from moving the wrong way. He dried off before heading into the bedroom and climbed in bed under the sheet. He took the meds and a long drink before setting the powerade by the bed. He watched her. "I think you're the tease being on me and naked..."

His eyes closed and he relaxed as she rubbed the cream in. He groaned when she got the spot he broke. "What time do I need to be up tomorrow?"

“I’m o lynone you naked because you didn’t put clothes on, Tease.” She reminded.

“I would like to leave by noon. Our plane can leave between 12:35 and 2:15.” She said. You’ll be asleep most of the plane ride, no doubt. I’ll keep pumping you with pills.” She teased. “You’re cleared to go home so I want you home.”

She drew lines along his abs as she massaged the lotion in. “Don’t fight the sleep. Embrace it. Go to sleep. I need to pack.” She said and picked up His arm and rubbed his arm.

"Of course...my fault..." He told her. "Always my fault."

He gave her a look to popping him pills the whole time. "Not sure if I like that."

"I feel like you're trying to kill me. You want to pop me pills and you're telling me not to fight the sleep and to embrace it. Where is the comment about white light?" He asked with a smile. His right arm was tight as it was his dominant arm and did more punching and work.

After a bit he started to drift off to sleep.

She waited until he was in a deep sleep to get off of him. She pulled the blanket over his body and went to take a shower and drain the tub. She checked on Owen before she started packing up all of his little clothes, the ones they brought and the ones she recently bought. Jakes stuff was next and then she could focus on her items.

She was awake for a long time getting everything packed and making sure they had everything. She had Jake and Owen's clothes laid out for the long flight ahead. She was still deciding what she wanted to wear but she pulled something out and set it on the table with the boy's clothes.

She got in bed and it felt like a few second after she started to get some sleep, Owen was crying. She got out of bed and picked him up. She took him to their bed and say him down. He liked to kick and they were on jakes bad side so she had to put herself between them and used a pillow to keep him from rolling off.

She wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight. Luckily she had a plane ride to make up for it.

Jake felt Adri move around and then heard Owen. Jake mumbled something being tired and doped up he didn't make much sense.

He wanted to snuggle with Adri but she was on the wrong side of him. He instead groaned and mumbled something else.

Jake was soon back asleep. He slept in later than normal the next day.

If he wasn’t high on loan meds she would have had him trade sides so Owen could sleep between them. At least he wasn’t laying in the middle of the bed. She held Owen so he could t really love and tried to get some sleep.

The slightest move woke her up and ended up getting out of bed super early and doing yoga in the front room with Owen asleep on the couch. She kept looking at the clock and tried to figure out when she should wake Jake up.

By ten thirty she decided it was time to wake him up. Owen was dressed and watching TH. She was dressed. Jake would take time to get dressed and he would be hungry.

“Boo, wake up. I have breakfast and clothes laid out for you. You have to wake up.” She told him and shook his foot.

Jake woke up and looked at her. He yawned and went to stretch then quickly thought against it. It would probably hurt.

He looked at the time. "I'm sorry. You could have woke me sooner babe." He laid there a moment before sitting up. "Did you say you have breakfast too?" He asked.

He looked at the clothes she had set out and just started with his underwear. "Did you get us all packed?"

Jake looked out and saw Owen. "O! Hi big boy. How's my hay boy? Come give daddy hugs."

“Yeah but you looked peaceful. I’m surprised Owen didn’t wake you up. He’s screaming as running around all morning.” She smiled and kissed Jakes forehead.

“We are packed and ready to go home. Even had Casey get us some snacks side his boss wasn’t up, I took over.” She smiled. “I think they’re all healthy stuff though.” She made a face. “He’s no fun. I was at least hoping for a snickers.” She said and shrugged her shoulder.

Owen ran in from the living room and hugged Jake’s leg. He held his arms up and Adri picked him up and tossed him on the bed. “I’m glad you two are well rested. Santa better get me a spa day.” She said and went back to the living room.

Jake ran his hand through his hair and still looked sleepy. "Nope. Didn't hear him at all. I did last night."

"You doped me up..." He chuckled. "It's not my fault. Jerk." Jake laughed. "You know he is my assistant so he's going to get snacks I would like. Healthy stuff. Except I can't wait to get to Denver. I'm having a delivery of my soda." He wiggled his eyebrows. "I won, it's Christmas, screw my diet." He laughed.

Owen stood up on the bed and Jake held his arms open and Owen gave him a hug. "Be gentle. Daddy hurts a bit." He was gentle. "Did you sleep well buddy?" He kissed his head and then Owen sat down next to Jake and started blabbing about something. Jake looked at Adri. "Owen says he will put in a good word with Santa but Santa wants some love first."

Jake stood up. "Let's go eat. You have to learn to climb up on the bed and couch on your own dude. You can do it. I know you can but you just whine till someone does it for you." He helped him climb down and looked at himself in the mirror. The swelling wasn't as bad but was still black and blue. "Do I look more attractive today Adge?"

“I know you hear hi. Last night. You said something in some weird language.” She laughed. “Already taken care of Boo. And it should be in the fridge. The bar is also stocked. I got eggnog and we can make mulled wine. Apple cider, always delicious. Groceries get delivered the day we get there so they are fresh. Christmas is set.” She smiled.

“Much more attractive.” She told him and handed him a bag of peace wrapped in a towel. “I can cover a black eye with make up. So you’ll look good for the Christmas pictures.” She said and gave his butt a pat.

She ordered an omelette for breakfast because it was easy to eat. “Don’t let him fool you into thinking he hasn’t eaten yet. He has a full belly. Don’t feed him.” She rubbed Owen’s head and turned on the Christmas cartoons that played nonstop.

"God I love you. This is why you marry your assistant. She packs for you. She sets out clothes for you and makes sure they are comfy and fashionable. She stocks your fridge and bar. Gets you snacks." He walked to her and kissed her deeply and gave her neck a kiss.

He put the peas to his eye. "Another reason I love you and why I am marrying my fashionable model. She's good with make up."

Jake laughed. "Um...are you sure I shouldn't feed him? You know I would be upset if I saw food and couldn't have it." He sat down to eat but sat on the couch so Owen could sit with him. Owen sat and leaned against Jake's good side and played with his feet, stretching and moving but watching the tv. Jake smiled and looked at Adri.

"Is Casey flying with us? Emma is right? If Casey is he will help with the bags. Liam too. I can carry Owen on my good side."

“I knew what you would want and I had to stock the bar. Drew and Stacey will be there so I’m going to need to make sure that bad boy is fully stocked at all times.” She smiled. “Plus I e been watching some bar tending videos on YouTube. I’m basically a bar tender now.” She teased. “I’ll amaze everyone with my drink making skills.”

She grabbed some Cheerios and handed them to Owen. “Don’t feed him.”

She nodded her head, “Everyone is flying with us. Well Andre left this morning because had to work for another week or so before coming to Denver. Aidan has a separate flight since he lives on this side of the world. Alex is flying with us and then going home to Arizona. Everyone else is coming with us.”

She shook her head, “I know how much you want to carry him but no. We did enough straining last night. No picking him up unless he’s about to fall or not listening.” She told him. “The guys will handle the luggage and we can sit back and relax.” She said and sat down next to him. “How are you feeling? Can you wait for the pain meds until we get on the plane?”

"Why do we have to stock the bar for the alcoholics?" He shook his head. "I can make drinks too. I am the retired partier of the group. I probably have drank every drink ever made..." He chuckled.

"Sorry buddy. Mommy said no. You get dry Cheerios." He frowned for his son and kissed his head.

Jake nodded. "Your parents due back from Germany? I don't want us all in the air at the same time." She knew that though and probably worked it out.

He gave her a nod as he ate. "I'm good. I'm just a little sore. I'm fine. My face is the worst really but it is just sore." He kissed her cheek. Owen talked to the tv when he saw Santa.

She laughed and hook her head, “We stocked the bar for me and my sanity.” She smiled. “But thanks for calling me an alcoholic. Butt.” She said and pushed his head.

“They are staying a few more days. They’re with my grandparents and they visited Christmas town which I am super jealous of but it’s fine. I’ll survive. That was my favorite spot when I was kid. It’s the best. We are going when I take you to Germany.” She told him.

“Hopefully he isn’t asking for something else.” She laughed and watched the movie with him. When he finished his Cheerios he opened his mouth to Jake for some of his food.

"I was calling Drew and Stacey and alcoholic butt." He chuckled. "Oww...jerk...face is broken."

Jake smiled. "Okay. Sound fun to me baby. Just us are going right?"

He smiled and shook his head. "Baby bird. Mommy said no. Why don't I get you some milk. Want some milk?" He asked and kissed his head. "Baby maybe he is growing that he's so hungry. Plus he didn't eat as much in London cause of his teeth. They are all through now so he's got his appetite back." He tickled his tummy. "Chunky butt."

“I’m sorry.” She said and kissed his broken face. “Better?” She asked and kissed it again.

“You, me and the baby.” She smiled. “He’s going to be so cute in some liederhosen. We have to take pictures while we are out there. I need a new drindle anyways.” She smiled. “Mom would honestly love that. We have too.”

Adri got up and got milk and looked for a more filling snack. “I don’t think we should over feed him. But you’re right. He’s growing so he can have a little more. She got him some apple sauce and crackers and set him on the floor so she could feed him the apple sauce.

Her phone started to ring and she answered without looking. “Hello?...No...Yes....Denver for like ten days. And then we’re doing New Years somewhere and then fashion week so I am booked.” She told the person who Jake could guess was her agent. “Yeah I can do that. But not too much. Come on. It’s fashion week. I’ll be running around like crazy already. Thank you.” She hung up and kept feeding Owen.

“Little jobs while I am at fashion week.” She told Jake. “Might as well, right? I’ll be alone.”

Jake gave her a nod. "Yes. Thank you."

Jake just watched her. "We're doing what?! You two can..." He smiled.

He watched Owen with his apples and milk. "At least we are giving him healthy snacks and not junk. Do you think he could do fruit snacks yet? We can see what other snacks they have at the store for him that's age appropriate."

Jake watched tv as she was on the phone. When she hung up he gave her a nod. "Sure. You forgot NC though." He smiled with the friendly reminder. "You have nothing really booked until fashion week? Work wise."

Back
Top Bottom