Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

She nodded her head, that would be cool. Get them consoles. Get them some games. Let them fight it out over the rest. Honestly you could probably get some early releases from eA if you ask the right person.” She told him. “I think they would enjoy that.” She smiled.

“I want a closet. A close the size of a bedroom.” She smiled. “And plenty of rooms for us to grow in. And to still have guests over.” She smiled. “And a spa sized bathroom. Maybe a sauna in the back near the pool and hot tub. And I want one of those cool pool and hot tubs that have a water fall and a slide and dicing board.” She told him. “I don’t think money is too big of an issue but we can be cautious I guess.”

He usually shut down when she mentioned it and they just got out of an arguement. She didn’t want to get into another. “I don’t think we should talk about that right now.” She told him. “I want to enjoy our last night in New York.” She told him. “Maybe walk around and see the window displays? I did that with Liam last night. I think Owen will love it. They are so beautiful.”

"I thought about that but didn't know if that would be rude to ask. I'm sure they would do it though. I'll email someone to give them time to get it ready for the interview. Hell hopefully they have some for me too." He was excited. "What are we getting our parents?" It was nice to just sit and talk with her at dinner.

Jake smiled. "We could always turn a bedroom into a closet and make up room for you." He suggested with a smile. "Ooo I like that idea for the pool and waterfall. We could just tell him all we want and see from there. I'm sure we will be reasonable with the cost."

That was a yes. She wanted to get out of Vegas but would agree not to talk about it. "Okay. Yeah we can take him for a walk. I don't don't know about going too far. If I start to hurt I may have to call it a day." He told her before paying for their meals and getting up. "Do we have the stroller?"

“My parents..I don’t know. I want to send them somewhere for their anniversary but my brothers and I made a deal that something like that would be a group gift. So I’m thinking matching wallets from LV or something. My dad is practical and only wants what he can use. My mother..she likes purses and name brand stuff.” She laughed.

She nodded her head. “Yeah but you know the blueprint artist only comes up with the design. We would have to go to an architectural company if we want them to design and give us a cost estimate.” She told him. “That would be easier though. They would at least have a designer and a builder on hand. I stop shop. We would just have to hire a decorator and possibly landscaping.” That was what she wanted. She wanted to give a design and what she wanted and let someone else handle the rest.

“I can carry him. It’s not that far. Hopefully you can make it. I will have the car meet us atMacy’s. That’s the only window I want him to see.” She told Jake and slidnout of the booth. She wiped Owen’s hands off and picked him up. “You did so well buddy.” She told him and walked with Jake to the Macy’s windows so he could see the Christmas display of the train.

Owen’s face light up and he wouldn’t stop saying choo-choo.

“I think I have an idea for another Christmas gift.” She laughed. She walked Jake towards another window for Owen to look at and then they were swarmed by paparazzi and had to get into the car to get away from them.

"Maybe I can get your dad a watch. We could have his name engraved on it. Do you think that he would like that more than matching LV wallets?" He smiled.

"One stop shop sounds kind of nice. If we are sticking with Vegas we need someone local who is familiar with the dos and doesnt of building in Vegas. What is good for the climate vs what isn't things like that. I do want to help design it though babe."

Jake chuckled when Owen lit up. "I agree on that other idea. Should it be a big one he can ride or one he can play with or both?" Jake kissed Owen's cheek. He loved seeing his son so happy. That's what he lived for.

He was a little annoyed they got swarmed and had to head to the car. "Sometimes I wish we were just normal people. Instead of the store fronts, maybe we can drive around and let him see the lights?" Jake offered.

“I think he would love a watch. If you are feeling up to it we can go and look for one now. If you aren’t it’s okay. It just might easier to go to a store here and find something. But we have a big Rolex store at home so it doesn’t matter.”

She nodded her head. “You can help if you want too. I am going to leave it to the professional.” She shrugged her shoulder. “I ant it to look good and have space for expansion if we need it.” She told him.

“One he can ride.” She smiled and kissed Owen’s temple. She agreed to looking at lights and driver opened the screen to the sunroof so they could look up and see all f the lights on the buildings. Broadway was the best to go down because that had a lot of lights and Owen didn’t know where to look.

Adri looked for a toy train that he could ride on. That would be a botch getting shipped home but she would do anything to make her boy happy.

"We can go now. I feel okay. I should do it before I get to the hotel and sit down and be down for the count. Who knows how I will feel tomorrow though but yeah, let's do it. To me watch shopping is like purse shopping for you. I'm always up for it. Even if I'm not buying for myself." Jake smiled a goofy smile.

He gave her a nod. "I'm a guy though so some things matter to me. Like I like the idea of wood floors or lament that looks like wood. I know we have money but I don't care for it to be super showy. But then again...we have money so why not have it be a little showy." Jake chuckled. "Some details I could care less about though. I do want a man cave and movie theatre." He smiled.

Jake pointed around for Owen to look. He showed him some Christmas trees lit up and his eyes were wide looking around. "Maybe we could find a train big enough to put around the tree Christmas morning." He smiled at Adri.

They finished their drive through the lights and got to the Rolex store. Jake got out and unbuckled Owen out of habit. "This sucks to have a cracked rib again. Guh."

“I know. We are for sure getting real wood floors. I’m not getting lamented anything when I can afford the real thing.” She told him. “Help if you want. But I’m not going down there and doing the job of someone I pay. What’s the point of paying?” She laughed. “We will pick out the important things and have the little things dealt with.” She told him.

“That is exactly what I was thinking. He might like that. That is something we will be up all night trying to put together to make his Christmas special. I bet you five dollars he plays with the box more than he plays with the train.” She laughed and tickled Owen’s belly.

She let Jake unbuckle Owen but slapped his hands away when he tried to pick him up. She scooped Owen up and followed Jake into the store. She couldn’t set Owen down cause he technically wasn’t allowed in the store without a stroller. Adri stood back and looked at some watches from behind Jake. Jake knew more about this stuff though so she let him pick out the watch e thought looked the best.

"One thing we need to have them look into is a wood that our dogs won't tear up. I'm not buying wood floors to have our furry children scratch it to help. And I want to decide colors and style but agreed to the little details are done." It would be too much work doe it all.

He laughed. "You would be right...but...we get rid of the box. If it's together and up when he wakes up he has no idea it came in a box. We are going to have to ship it home..." He gave Adri a look.

"What color are you thinking? What's his favorite? Maybe we should do the dual times so he can do Vegas and another location in case you're traveling like you did for me?" Jake asked glancing at her. That watch was still one of his favorites. It was her sign to him she was in this and they'd make it work...together.

"You could get me a nice little drawer or box to all mine in. A thing made specific for watches. A nice one for the house but a smaller water proof one for traveling too. That way when we're gone like the last two weeks I can travel with some of my watches." Jake thought it was a brilliant idea.

“Which is why we can’t get rid of the box. We will put the box in the garage and hope we remember how it all got in there and ship it home how we got it.”

“Keep it simple.” She told him. “One face Boo. That’s all he would want.” She looked and saw a platinum watch with a black face. “I like that one. What is the face made out of?” She asked.

“Black pearl which provides the beautiful shine.” Their sales person told them and pulled it out of the case.

“I like it. Do you like it?” She asked Jake. She made a face at him, “We are shopping for my dad you butt. I have my presents for you and they are waiting to be wrapped.” She smiled.

"Sounds good. We may want to keep other boxes though in case we can't get it back in the box. Maybe we should just wait and have it at the house in Vegas." He knew it would he a pain send back home.

He looked it over. "I do like this one. It's nice and simple but classy and cool looking." He told the worker he wanted that one. He looked at other watches as they walked to the cash register.

He laughed. "I didn't know if you were done. I wanted to give you suggestions. If you're done that's cool."

Jake paid for the watch and looked at Owen who looked a little tired. He rubbed his head. "You getting tired?" Owen shook his head no. "I think you are." They got the watch and went back to the car.

"I honestly don't feel too bad except for my face. My ribs aren't bad at all." He shared and grabbed her hand. "I have a feeling my eye is gonna be black and blue for awhile." His thumb played with her hand. "But I do think I'd be okay to....ya know..."

She pouted, “No! We have to have it on Christmas. Hell love it. Think of the look in his face when he sees it. He’ll be so happy. Come in. Please Daddy? Can you say please Owen?” She asked and he said ‘Pwease’.

She liked the watch and he did too. It was perfect for her father. “What are we going to get your parents?” She asked. “Honestly Eileen hasn’t done anything in Vegas. I was thinking tickets to some shows. Let her experience Vegas like a tourist. Set them up on the strip. Or something. That would be cool.”

She set Owen in the seat and locked him in. She shook her head. “No. Unless you’re trying to fracture your rib even more. Take a deep breath. A really deep breath. Tell me how that feels. You don’t feel it because you’re on some really nice pain meds. Don’t push it. Let your body heal. And your face is swollen Jake. Not something I want on top of or below me right now. A black eye I can handle. An elephant man looking face not so much.” She said and squeezed his hand.

“You’re going to ice that face and then take a bath and then lay in bed. I’ll rub the stuff on your ribs.” She told him.

He laughed. "Okay. Okay. We will have it in Denver. The poor kid has heard everything he's getting." Jake teased. "Don't make him say please...it's already hard to tell him no..."

"I like that idea for mom. Dad likes pocket watches. I have one ordered. And a matching money clip. It's not into super fancy wallets but he has my love for watches." He told her. "Do we want them both engraved?"

Jake groaned. "If you do the work...it will be fine...I'm not waiting a month. I can't. " He leaned over to her. "I already have issues...don't make me take care of things in the shower that will he worse." He whispered. "You got a make out session I get one too." He gave her a look. "You don't find me attractive that's offensive." He shook his head at her.

“He doesn’t know what he’s getting. He just hears our voices.” She smiled. She kissed Owen’s head and smiled even more. He was getting the best Christmas ever.

“No you have his love for watches.” She laughed. “That’s up to you. What would they say? When I think of engraving I think of special memories. These are Christmas gifts. You can get their initials on the watch, I guess.” She shrugged her shoulder. “I don’t think it needs it though.”

“You made me wait a month. You can wait a month.” She told him. “I will throw you in a chaastity belt.” She threatened. “Make out session. That’s it. We aren’t doing anything more because if we go to fast you hurt your rib and going slow is boring.”

She looked at Owen who was falling asleep with the car ride. She smiled at Jake and let Owen hold her finger. “He’ll be asleep in no time.”

"He knows key words like train and truck. And Santa." He smiled.

Jake shook his head. "If we get anything it would only be their name or initials. A lot of dad's has his engraved that's why I thought of it. But we don't have to. That watch you got me with the dual face is still one of my favorites. It will probably always will be." He looked at the new one she got. "I like this one too though. I am getting the trainers and Luke one for the win. That is our thing. I may get one with gold since I wore gold."

Jake sighed. "That means two months Adge. Two..." He sighed. "Fine..."

He watched Owen with a smile. "Yeah he will." Jake gave Adri a kiss. "I love our little family. I can't wait for it to grow."

"I didn't say the first T word. You did, just now. That one was a surprise!" She frowned at him. "Well he doesn't know when they are coming so I guess it's not completely ruined."

She nodded her head, "That's a nice little tradition." She told him. "That's two for me too, Jake. It's not fun on either end. You're the one with the broken ribs and I am not hopping on to break them even more. You can wait until you heal. Plus you're going to crash once you take the pain pills. And I'm not doing that while you are sleeping unless I want to wake you up." She told him.

"Me either." She smiled. The car ride to the hotel took about a half hour. In that time Owen's head tilted to the side and he was out for the night. Adri struggled to get him out of the seat without waking him up. When they got to the room, she undressed him and set him in his pack and play. She looked at everything spread around the bedroom and started to pack so she wouldn't have to deal with it tomorrow.

"At least we are flying private so the bags don't matter but damn we have a lot of stuff." She said and unzipped her dress. She set it on the bed and walked around the collecting stuff from the floor and various chairs and dressers.

"Yes you did." He stuck his tongue out at her. "He is fine like you said." He told her with a chuckle.

"You should be happy your man is so attracted to you. It's not nice having my girl in sexy lingerie and underwear and I can't doanything. I know some of that was my fight...still. I'm very attracted." He kissed her softly.

Jake felt bad she had to carry Owen. She managed though. When they got back he started to help her clean up. He gathered Owen's toys and things. "Imagine having two kids we are traveling with. But we normally won't be gone so long."

He went up behind Adri and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck. "Come take a bath with me. Relax a bit." He kissed her temple.

"I am very attracted to you too, even with your swollen face. I just don't want you to get hurt even more." She told him and kissed him back.

"That will be fun and they would be two completely different age groups which means two completely different set of toys." She laughed. "It will be fun though. The number of diapers we will need won't be as much fun." She smiled. She agreed that as a group they wouldn't be gone so long. "No, I would be the one traveling the most. Gone the longest." She said with a sigh.

"You are trying to seduce me and it's barely working. Go get the water started if you can. Make it a bubble bath. We can have a glass of champagne." She rubbed his arm and sent him off. "I'm guessing I am the big spoon in this situation." She didn't want to rest her weight on his torso.

"I know..." He gave her a a side hug.

Jake smiled watching her. "Can you imagine if we'd have a girl. You know that girl is going to be like you and need to bring her princess castle and all her dolls and barbies and dress up clothes." He laughed. "Yeah I know. But we will travel with you some times too." He smiled.

He laughed, "I am not trying to seduce you. I got a lot of nos. I know you mean no. But I figured a bath and make out session is fair." He grinned. "Okay. And yes. I don't think I should have weight on my chest. Even though you weigh what like a feather." He grinned and went into the bathroom to draw a bath. "Baby?" He came out of the bathroom with no shirt on and his bruises looked pretty rough. "Do you think the hotel has epsom salts to soak in or should we wait till we got home? I can't exactly soak my face in it."

"She won't be playing with barbies until she is at least six. So we have time for that. I am sure there are fold-up castles we can bring along too. Don't be rude to our future daughter. She will have you so wrapped her finger you will be the princess stuck in the castle." She teased.

She made a face at his bruises. His beautiful body was bruised and hurting. "I packed the cream to help with the pain. If you can wait to take an epsom bath you should." She told him. "I will give you a massage after the bath. You can take your pain pills and go to sleep while I pack." She told him. She put Owen's toys in one of her Louis trunks. Those expensive designer luggage trunks weren't for him but they were so easy when it came to packing his toys away.

ONce most of his toys were packed, she was getting undressed and joining Jake int he bath. It was more than big enough for the two of them to sit facing each other. She put her legs above his around his body and sat in front of him. She picked up some bubbles and blew them in the air and put some on his head.

"I love you." She smiled and gave him a gentle kiss. "You're seducing me and it isn't fair." She repeated.

He knew it was true. Their daughter would get her way with her daddy so easily it was rather funny. "If there isn't a fold-up castle you know damn well I would just drive my truck across the country with her toys in the back. Especially if you teach her to say please like you did our son." He gave Adri a look.

He agreed to a massage and waiting on the bath. "Okay." Jake wouldn't pass up a massage from Adri ever so he'd take it. "Will you cuddle when you're done then?" When he really hurt or was tired he got cuddly and clingy.

Jake got in the tub and leaned back. The warm water felt nice. His eyes were closed until she came in the tub. "Hi..." He smiled and and chuckled. "Hey...does white hair look good on me?" He put more bubbles on his head.

His smile grew, "I love you too." He kissed her back then laughed. "How am I seducing you? I haven't done anything? Shit I should have put that elephant on...then I would be seducing you. I could still do that."

"You'll be asleep when I am done." She said and she was sure of it. The father and son were just alike. Give them a warm bath, a lotion massage and they were out.

"You're not bleaching your hair." She said canceling out whatever plan he thought he had right away. "You do look good in bubbles though. Like if you could only walk around in bubbles and just let them pop throughout the day you would be so fashionable."

She laughed, "No elephant. You don't have to do anything but you are definitely seducing me." She sighed and moved a little closer. "Did you pack the elephant? I could put it on and seduce you. I can swing around the trunk. I'd have to stuff it with a sock or something." She laughed. "How does that sound?"

She put her forearms on his shoulders and rubbed his cheeks. She kissed him again and kept kissing him, starting their makeout session.

"That is highly likely." He knew once he got relaxed enough he'd be asleep.

Jake laughed. "I wasn't thinking about bleaching my hair. It's light enough. I was thinking when I'm old and it's white if you'd still find me attractive." He rolled his eyes. "Nothing but bubbles huh? I could do that when we get home. I could take a bath and make a bubble thong." He laughed.

His arms went around her. "I did actually. I thought we would have time to have fun with it. I was going to give you something nice for waiting to sleep with me." He smiled. "You won't be able to fill it out like I can even with socks.

Jake kissed her back. Her lips were soft and felt nice against his. His tongue slid out to find hers as they kissed.

"We will be so old and used to each other, attraction won't even matter. By then I should really know you like the back of my hand." She smiled. "I will love you and I will most likely find you attractive." She promised. "Bubble thong." She nodded her head. "You said it now you make it a reality."

She laughed, "You thought you would come out of that fight in better shape. That is what you are saying." She corrected.

She liked kissing him but she wanted tot ouch him and feel him inside of her. She couldn't have that but she figured there was nothing too physical about using her hand. So under the water grasped it and tugged gently. They really wouldn't survive two months. She barely survived the one month.

"I'm not ashamed. I'll make it happen. You can't be mad for me getting bubbles throughout the house the though. Would it stay in place? Or when I walk would it move with me? You know what I mean? Like when I wear no underwear under my shorts which may happen tonight....I know how you love it." He chuckled.

He nodded. "Yeah I did. I'm kinda mad about that. I really expected to do better."

Jake was a bit surprised when she grabbed him and he let out a moan as she began to move her hand over him. "I still think I'll be fine if you just ride me..." He whispered against her lips. There was no way he was going to last a month longer. His arms pulled her closer to him.

“The bubbles would move around and pop with the friction.l she said rolling her eyes. “It’s not an outfit that would last very long. Not that I would want it to last very long in the first place.” She smiled.

“You did well Boo. You just got hurt in the process. You won your fight. That’s what matters. You’ll heal and start getting ready for the next one. Or the show. Whatever comes first. Probably the show right?” She asked.

She moaned and sighed when he pulled her closer. How could she say no? It would be quick and slow. They could make it work. “No moving.l she told him and let him lean back so she could get on top of him. She moved very slow but it was nice for her and shooed it was working for him. She moved up and down a couple time and then she would grind her hips against him so he didn’t have to do any work.

Back
Top Bottom