Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

“It’s fine Jake. While you were gone I set up an appointment with Santa for tonight. So we have time to find an outfit or I can get a personal shopper or I can go do it with your mom and Amy.” She shrugged her shoulder. It didn’t matter to her.

“It’s only one rib that’s broken but by the look of it, yes. It’s been broken before.” She told him and showed him on the scan. “This is the one that punctured your lung and this is the one that’s broken right now.” She said pointing to two different ribs. That made Adri feel better. A little.

“Running I’d say give it a month and go see your doctor in Vegas. From there they can give you a timeline. You could be completely healed by then. Could be. Don’t push it. You should be fine flying home though.” She warned an dgave him an ice pack to use now and a few more for later.

She gave Owen a lollipop because he did so well.

Hen they got in the car and headed back to the Adri Adri asked how he was feeling about going out to look for an outfit. “It would be nice if we can jump in and take pictures with Santa too but I don’t know if that’s a good idea. And I might have to go alone so I can surprise our parents with the pictures. He’s going to be so fricken cute!”

He was livid and it made him mad that he would try to injury him that way but it just gave him something else to fight through. He would use and become a better fighter somehow.

Jake could handle a month. It would be after Christmas so it made sense. He could handle not working out while in Denver. It was mean for vacation anyway and time with family.

He put the ice pack on his cheek. "What if we are at an angle. My right side is pretty good. We can always try it. Some photos could be of just him and some of us too and see how they go. If ours is bad we just don't use the photos." He thought about it. "Should we all match? Worse case we go somewhere in Vegas to get one of the three of us. Maybe we could even have a cool photo of Owen laughing by the three and we're passed out in our pajamas and Santa sneaking off? Christmas card!" He chuckled.

"Drop me off with him at the hotel and go get something. I'll be fine with him. We can lay down together."

“We can try an angle. That might work.” She agreed. “And that does mean matching outfits.” She clapped her hands and smile at him. “Yay! Maybe we can do separate photos with Santa in Vega? I just want him to have the Macy’s Santa experience. He’s been a good boy all year.”

She looked at Owen. It was close to nap time he probably would lay down but after that he would want to play. “Okay. Just call Ea if you need help. Or even Casey.” She told him. She Liam a text to meet her in the car so he could come with her.

She gave both of her boys a kiss and handed Jake his pain meds. “If you have himuou can’t take those. Those are going to make you sleepy.” She told him. He traded spots with Liam and told him the game plan for the night. They just had to find an outfit for all three of them. They had to
Take photos at home because they needed pictures of Owen wrapped up in big colored Christmas lights and pictures of Owen and Max.

"Yeah it is kind of cool to do the Macy's Santa. Now good...I don't know about that..." He teased Owen and tickled his tummy.

He put the meds in the diaper bag. "Okay. I'll wait. But when you get back I'm taking some." He told her and grabbed Owen's hand. "You have to walk big boy. Daddy can't carry you." Jake gave Adri a kiss. "Love you. Thank you."

The boys held hands as they went back up to the room. Jake had the bag on his good shoulder. Once they got back to the room he turned the tv on to a movie for them to watch. Jake used his leg to help Owen get up on the couch and they both snuggled together. Owen was so good with Jake and being gentle. Jake took a photo of their feet propped up together and the tv and posted it. "A movie and cuddles after kicking some ass. No better way to spend my day. He's the reason I do what I do."

The two ended up falling asleep with a blanket around them. Jake kept his hand around Owen so if he got up he knew.

“I’ll be quick. As quick as possible.” She promised. “Love you too.”

Adri was gone for a couple hours to find the right outfits for everyone. If they could get pictures with the entire family she was going to make sure they all looked good and matched. Owen was the number one outfit though. No matter what he was taking pictures with Santa. His outfit was pretty easy to find which was nice. She could already see him in it. He would be adorable.

She thought she wanted to do a plaid theme but finding a nice plaid dress in that same pattern was nlt happening. She didn’t looked good in green but she was killer on red so that was the color she went for and she found the perfect dress.

Jake was the last outfit and difficult because she didn’t want him in clothing that’s was too restrictive and she didn’t know what he would wear so she got a couple choices that matched her and Owen. She knew he had black jeans so she bought a jacket, sweater and shirt. Hope fully he could get into it. If he couldn’t then she also bought him a similar colored sweat to Owen’s but Jake’s shirt was the plaid and his necktie was solid red. He could wear some denim jeans, which she was sure he had but she could him some Levi’s just in case and brown boots, which she also bought.

She came back to the room with her bags I her hand and Liam helped by caring the shoe bags. She smiled at Jake and when Owen ran to her and gave him a kiss. She thanked Liam for the help and told him what time they were leaving for Santa’s Workshop.

“Are you hungry? You should eat something with your pills. When you wake up you can pick an outfit.” She told him and looked at his cheek. She couldn’t tell if it was going down or not. He just had to keep icing it.

“Did you tell your mom? Or dad, so he could tell your mom? Luke?” That’s as a big one. He would have to tell Luke.”

Jake smiled at Adri. "Hey. Did you buy the store out?" He teased with a smile.

"I am a bit hungry yeah. I may see if they have noodle soup. That should be easy enough to eat right?" He asked. "How many outfits did you buy if I have to pick them out?"

"I sent Luke a pic and told him not to show Amy or mom. I also told dad but no photo. I told them both about not being able to train. Luke thinks I'm going to have issues cause that bruise under my eye he thinks will linger for awhile. You may need to get that make up started." He teased.

Jake watched Owen. "Are you hungry? I've been giving O some Cherrios. I know he could eat. Maybe grilled cheese. Ooo. I want grilled cheese."

“I got you two because I don’t know if you can wear the first one. It’s a lot of layers but if you can get into it you will look really nice. If you can’t then you and Owen will be matching. Still cute. Win-win.”

She smiled, “I will put you on make up. It may not be mine but you will have concealer. Especially if you have a black eye on Christmas. Your eye is bloodshot though. That’s the really scary part.” She told him. “Your eye is closed most of the time so Owen can’t see it but that’s scary looking.” She told him.

“Three grilled cheeses and one soup. Coming up.” She said and put the order in. She also ordered another smoothie just in case Jake wasn’t feeling good at all. She took out Owen’s outfit and showed him and then showed his two outfits. “What do you think? Maybe after the painmeds kick in you will be able to put on some real clothes?” She asked.

"I'll try the layers probably. Whatever you think first I'll try." He would be willing to put it on and try it. "I may need help getting it off though." He chuckled.

"I'm sorry baby. I don't mean to scare you." He knew it had to be hard watching the person you love get beat up in the cage. She was supportive of him and his career though. It did mean a lot. "I didn't realize my eye was bloodshot. No wonder you wanted it checked out."

Jake held up two fingers. "Two soups. I can warm it up later if I get hungry and it will be easy to eat." He gave her a nod. "I like those. My girl has great taste. Do I have time if the meds knock me out? Or should I wait to take them?"

“I was hoping you would pick that one. That one is the best. You’re going to look good in that.” She smiled.

“We have a few hours. You can take the meds but you can’t be grumpy if I have to go in there and wake you up.” She told him. It took about thirty minutes for the food to come up. She gave cut up Owen’s sandwich and gave him a small bowl of soup. Adri has a grilled cheese. Jake had his food and a smoothie to share with his son.

“I want to say we are the last people to see Santa. So we might be able to stay a little later and get some extra pictures if he’s nice.” She smiled. “If everyone is nice.moght have to tip well. But I went to the bank just in case we need to bribe some people.” She laughed.

"I look good in anything babe." He grinned.

"No promises cause if it hurts when I wake up...I may not want to get up." Jake told her but he'd try his best to get up and not have any issues.

Jake watched Owen play with his toys. "Wow, that's something to be proud of. Owen's going to go to school and tell the story of his parents bribing Santa and his helpers at Macy's. That will go over well." He chuckled and shook his head and ate. Owen pointed to Jake's sandwich and he wanted one like dad's. "You have some...eat yours. It's the same." He pointed to his pieces and Owen was hesitant but then ate. "Your son is starting to get a bit of a stronger personality."

"And if you don't get up you miss out on your son's first photos with Santa." She said and that thought should be enough to get him out of bed.

"We have to do what we have to do. We need something to pep them up. A long day of dealing with kids on minimum wage. A hundred bucks will give them some Christmas cheer." She smiled. She looked at Owen and nodded her head. "I know. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. Terrible twos are going to be the worst with him. I can feel it already."

She pushed Owen's hair back to see what she could do with it for the pictures. "I wish he stil had his curls." She pouted. "We can just brush it back, I guess."

"He had photos last year. It's not his first ever." He smiled. "I won't miss them though."

Jake smiled. "Owen, Mama is like her own little Mrs. Claus. Spreading Christmas cheer." He chuckled. "It's good he's starting to be himself more and more but the attitude...oh so help me..."

He looked at Owen. "Can we slick it back like mine?" He asked and chuckled. "Our moms are going to freak about these photos you know that right? They won't care we are in the photo just him. They will be like, 'Oh you two were in it too?! I miss you guys.'" He chuckled. Partway through his food he took his medicine. "Do you think he will let me nap?"

“He had photos last year with a regular Santa. This is the Macy’s Santa! He’s different. He’s like legit.” She smiled. “And last year he just laid there. This year he is going to smile for mommy and take nice pictures. Right?” She asked Owen and wheezed his cheeks. “Please don’t cry bud. Santa is a friend.”

She nodded her head and pushed his hair back. “My little platinum blonde boy.” She kissed his forehead. “Is it ever going to darker. I have to ask your mom when your hair got darker.”

“Are you kidding? I’m going to freak out when I see these pictures. I might have to take pictures all by myself. I’ve never had pictures with the Macy’s Santa.” She smiled. “He should. He’s spent all day with you. I will put on his show and that’ll distract him. I can’t promise he will be quiet though.”

Jake laughed at her saying he was a legit Santa. "Like the official Santa. Cause he's a celebrity in the parade?" He smiled. "There is no guarantee he won't freak. It would be kinda funny." He chuckled.

"It may not get darker. Mine is fairly light." He shrugged. "You have a blonde kid...all your kids may be blonde..." He warned. "I thought you liked his hair."

He chuckled. "You're such a kid. I never been to the Macy's Santa either. We were poor. Some of the Santas I sat on their lap was a bit sketchy. I'd never let Owen near them." He chuckled. He gave her a nod. "Okay."

Jake finished his food and kissed both of them. "Daddy is gonna lay down. He went in the room and stripped down and laid down. There was an ice pack on his cheek. He was asleep rather quickly.

“I love his hair. I just didn’t think he’d be a Targaryen for this long. I thought it would darken up. And Layla was a brunette so he could get really dark hair.” She told Jake. “But our kids will be blonde and will mos likely have blue eyes. And will be just as cute as their big brother.”

Adri and Owen wat he’d some Christmas movies while Jake was sleep. Adri played on the floor and Adri took a light nap on the couch until he started jumping and dancing and woke her up. She scooped him up and danced with him by swinging him around. She tried to keep him quiet but there was a scream of delight every now and then.

She gave him dinner and put him down for a nap before they went to see Santa. She did not want a meltdown so she was doing everything possible to keep that from happening. She did his hair while he ate his noodles and chicken. She had to iron his pants and Jake’s shirt so she did that while he was on his high chair.

She didn’t want him in his clothes so she turned the heat up in the room and let him run around in his diaper.

She woke up Jake about an hour and a half before they had to leave. “It’s almost time to meet Santa. Have you been a good boy or a bad boy?” She asked. “Your face says you’ve been naughty.” She teased and picked up the ice pack. It looked like the swelling was going down but it was still there.

Jake gave her a look and pointed at himself. "Who do you think he gets those damn good looks from. Me." He shook his head. "I'm just chopped liver."

He slept pretty well thanks to the pain medication. He didn't hear Owen or the tv. When Adri woke him he smiled. "I am most definitely on the naughty list but love so are you." He rolled over carefully and groaned. "How do I look Adge?"

He sat up and looked at the clothes. "Can't I just wear my underwear?" He chuckled before grabbing his bag. "Will you put this muscle rub on my ribs? This is the stuff that helped before.

“I’m just saying. He looks like you right now. He could start looking like his mother soon.” She laughed.

“I am not! I have been so good. Santa is going to get me...I don’t know what Santa is going to get me guys going to be big and amazing.” She told him.

“Better but it 100%. Still very much swollen. I can see that scary looking eye now. So that’s...better. I guess.”

“yiu Picked it. You can always wear the tan sweater and button up.” She told him. “Pick before you put it on though. I only got one dress and it’s red and we can’t borh be in red. That’s too much. And I can’t have you upstaging Santa. Then you will really get a lump of coal.” She warned.

Jake gave her a look. "He better not look like his mother soon. He better stay as good looking as his daddy."

"Mmmhmm sure...I'm sure Santa will get you something big and amazing." He chuckled. "What would you like Santa to get you?" He asked. "Or are you going to tell him at Macy's?"

Jake chuckled. "You guess my scary eye is better? That's nice babe. Do you still find me attractive?" He gave a sexy look.

"It's not the outfit I don't want to wear it's that I don't want to wear anything. Remember me asking about a day at home in our underwear. I like wearing limited amount of clothes." He smiled. "I like what I picked. Jeans or black pants though?" He got up to start getting dressed.

“Of course I’m going to tell him at Macy’s. I’m going to do it the right way. Sit on his lap, whisper in his ear.” She smiled. “And what about you? Are you going to tell Santa what you want?” She asked. “I’m sure he won’t make you sit on his lap.” She laughed.

She made a face and covered his face with her hand. “Yes. You are still very much attractive.”

She nodded her head, remembering. “You will get your day of no clothes.” She told him. “Just not when you are letting santa.” She looked at his outfit, “Datk, dark jeans. I bought you some Levi’s.” She pulled them out of the bag and set them with his outfit. “There you go.”

She finished her hair and make up and caught Owen so she could get his clothes on. She smiled at his cute he looked and kissed his cheeks. She pushed his hair back like Jake’s and set him down to run around again. She put on her dress and needed Jakes help to zip it up. She paired it with a pearl necklace and black heels and she was set.

“If you need help, let me know.” She told Jake.

"Babe...I don't think that's right. Santa is a creepy old man. That sounds so messed up to sit on his lap and whisper what gifts you want..." He shook his head. "I think you shouldn't do that."

"When you cover my face I am not so sure I believe that." He chuckled.

Jake thanked Adri and got dressed until she needed help getting her dress zipped up. He had it all on except the jacket. The sweater hurt a bit to get on. He pet his hair and used gel to slick it back. "Babe! I need your help!" He called to her and then waited until she came into the bathroom and he kissed her slow and deeply. "Okay that's just what I wanted." He stole a few more kisses. "We missed the bucket list."

"Is he creepy or is he Sugar Daddy material?" She asked. "Maybe you're just jealous that Santa can go to a workshop and get whatever I want. Don't be jealous of Santa Jake. It's not cute." She teased.

She set Owen in baby jail and went to see what Jake needed. She smiled when he kissed her and she kissed him back. "We did." She said and checked to make sure his buttons were lined up. He had one good eye. He could have missed one. He was fine though.

"Come on. Santa won't wait forever." She told him. She put on her coat and put Owen's gloves on. She put him in his coat and put the hood over his head to keep his ears warm and not mess up his hair.

Liam met them downstairs and walked with them to the car. Liam had it all planned out security wise. They would go in as the store was closing and they were the last family taking pictures so they wouldn't be swarmed with fans or angry parents who also wanted pictures with Santa.

"How do you think he will do?" She asked. "We watched Christmas movies all day to get him prepared for Santa but I still don't know how he will react and that's the scary part." She looked at Owen, "Are you excited to see Santa buddy?" She asked and tickled his stomach.

"If you want Santa...go for it. I promise you though Santa doesn't have abs like mine. Not even close." He told her and shrugged. "I'm not too worried. You think you can keep up with his cookie orders though?"

"For what he is getting paid he should..." He teased. "We should make up for the bucket list...just saying. Not now. Maybe this evening." He threw out there.

Jake put his jacket on the best he could without wincing before heading down to the car. It was cold and he didn't want to put a hat on and ruin his hair. But his winter coat helped. "I think he will do well with us right there. But who knows. Worse case we have a funny story to tell him when he is older. We can blame him for ruin his grandmas photos." He chuckled.

“That’s what the elves are for. Santa would kill for aMrs. Claus like me.” She laughed.

She looked at him and shook her head, “The doctor said no strenuous activity. That includes that.” She told him.

She came up with a plan “if he starts to cry we distract him with his show. I have the Netflix app on my phone. I can play it and he won’t freak out as much maybe.” She shrugged her shoulder. When they got to Macy’s she carried him into the store and when they got close to santa’s Workshop she set him down and let him walk.

There was a path to Santa that they followed and he happily followed it but kept looking back to
She sure Jake was following. There were double doors that opened up to santa a two elves opened the door and Owen stopped and looked at Jake. Adri told him to go in and he took a step. Santa was sitting in his chair and Owen ran back to Jake and Addi.

Adri picked him up and walked him into the room. “It’s santa bud. Look. Can you wave? Say hi to santa?” She asked and walked closer to see how he would do.

He was acting shy but he didn’t scream when santa touched his foot. “Remember on Paw Patrol. This is santa bud.” She told him to try and get him to open up.

He laughed. "Good thing I know the real Santa." He grinned and kissed her shoulder.

"Are you sure he didn't just mean working out and fighting?" He asked being hopeful. "I am not waiting a month for that. I hope you know that."

He gave her a nod. "Yeah. Good plan babe. Sounds good."

Jake was following him and smiled. "I'm right here buddy. I'm not going anywhere." When he ran back Jake smiled. "Look it's Santa. Santa is Daddy's friend." He waved to Santa and told him hello. He even gave Santa a hug to show Owen that Santa was safe. He whispered to Santa, "Hey if the fiance tells you what she wants, hook a brother up?"

"Ho. Ho. Ho. Hi Owen." Jake's eyes widened. "Buddy he knows your name. See he has to be Daddy's friend. Come say hi. I bet if you want he will let you sit on his lap."

“You will wait a month. You have a broken rib and a broken face. We aren’t doing anything any time soon.” She told him and shrugged her shoulder. “You will survive.” She said and kissed his cheek.

Adri walked closer to Santa and tilted Owen towards him. Santa shook Owen’s hand and let Owen get comfortable. “Let’s go sit on his lap.” Adri said after Santa sat down. She tried to hand Owen over but Owen wasn’t having it so she sat down with Owen on her lap and they turned to face him.

Owen was okay with that. And Santa was able to try and have a conversation with him. They got a couple pictures like that but a Adri really wanted Owen and Santa alone. Santa asked Adri what she wanted for Christmas and she had to think about it and whispered it in his ear.

She put him in Santa’s lap and he didn’t freak out. She was able to move away from them and get some really cute pictures of Owen and Santa talking and smiling.

Then Jake and Adri were invited to join the pictures and stood on either side of Owen and Santa. After the family pictures Santa asked Jake what he wanted for Christmas and while they spoke and took pictures. While they spoke santa told him what Adri wanted.

“She wants you to figure it out yourself.” He laughed. “And a Birken bag.”

Back
Top Bottom