Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

It wasn’t like he had a fight and she had a job within the next few days. They could scratch and mark each other up all they wanted. It was dangerous to do when anyone could walk into the room but that did add to the fun of the situation.

Now that they didn’t have to play it safe to prevent a baby they could be dangerous and do what ever they wanted.

She got off of him and stood, in all her naked glory, by his feet. She pulled his pants off and gestured him down to the edge of the couch. When he was sitting on the edge she got down on her knee and kissed his chest down to his cock and started to suck his cock, taking him as deep as he would go each time.

Jake grinned and looked her over. When she motioned for him to move to the edge, he did. His eyes watched her. His hand grabbed her hair to keep from her face.

He let out a moan as she took him into her mouth. She knew what he liked and she drove him crazy.

It would be nice they could be as carefree as ever. No need to worry about getting pregnant. No fight or shows so they could get as freaky as possible. "Are you going to get dirty with me baby?" He asked and grinned. His free hand ran over her back and down her body.

She moaned around his cock to make her mouth vibrate around him. She pulled him out if her mouth with a pop and wrapped her fingers around the base to hold him up. There was no doubt in how she looked at him that she planned on getting very dirty.

She kept sucking his cock until she needed to feel him inside of her. She climbed up on his lap and pushed his chest back so he was laying in the couch. She put him inside of her and moved her hips back and forth quickly.

She smacked his hand away every time he tried to touch her and she pushed him down when he tried to sit back up.

“Fuck me, you feel so good.” She moaned and put her hand on his chest. Her nails dug into his chest when she got close to cumming and she dragged her hand down his stomach when she tipped over the edge.

“I think I just used you like a dildo.” She laughed and bent over to kiss him. “Best dildo I ever had.”

Jake moaned as she moaned around him as he felt the vibrations around him. It was driving him crazy and he loved it. His eyes met hers and he grinned.

He couldn't help but chuckle and growl at her pushing his hand away. "Ugh but babe. I want to touch you!" He wanted to kiss her and run his hands over her body. She was marking him, why couldn't he mark her?

"Oh fuck babe, you were right, you are marking me all up." He grinned and tried to lean up to kiss her with no luck.

When she hit her limit, he could feel her clench around him and he came right with her, hard and deep into her. "Damn babe." His chest rose and fell as he tried to catch his breath. He kissed her back deeply. "Wait, what? You used me like a dildo? Is that a good thing? You have me you don't need a dildo and when was the last time you did that?!" He asked with a chuckle.

She laughed, “Good thing. You’re so much better than a dildo.” She told him. She raised her eyebrows and thought about it. “Probably the last time we we’re apart for a length of time.” She gave him a soft kiss and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

“Now you can touch me.” She told him and moved her legs around so they were around his waist.

She put one hand behind her and moved her hips up and down. The other was behind his neck keeping him up so they were close to each other. She was going slow since he just came. She knew he was extra sensitive after an orgasm but when he was ready she moved her hips faster.

"That's a good thing you said that I'm better than a dildo or we would be spending a lot more money at therapy." He laughed a bit. "So a fight or when you traveled. And I mean fight as in my work..not us fighting." He smiled.

His hand ran up and down her chest. "I like it when I can touch you. You're also lucky I let you be in control sometimes."

He gave her a small kiss as he moaned gently. He moved down to kiss her chest and let his tongue run over her chest before sucking gently. His hand slapped her ass. "That's where you're marks will be." Jake grinned.

“Not so much fights. I like to be ready after a fight and that’s some wild sex so I can’t go at it with a dildo.” She laughed. She was almost embarrassed but it was normal and she was happy to talk about it with him.

She smiled when he spanked her, “And yours will be all over your body.” She smiled.

She moved her hips faster since she could feel his cock growing inside of her. “And your spanks are kind of weak.” She teased. “I thought you were a big strong man.” She smiled.

Jake chuckled. "You are a bit of a freak after fights. I like it. It's pretty sexy." He gave her a kiss and nipped her bottom lip.

He shrugged. "You also will have to explain what happened. Not just me." He smiled and let out another moan. "When I smack your ass though that means go harder or faster babe. Gosh." He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Weak huh?" He smacked her ass harder, a definite red hand print being left in it's wake.

"Cause it's hot watching you fight! And you make me wait for like three weeks. That makes for freaky sex." She smiled.

"You fought a bear?" She asked as if that was a great lie.

She gasped when he spanked her again and she moved her hips faster like he told her too. "Just like that." She moaned. She coulda till feel his hand stinging on her skin. She scratched the back of his neck and put her hand on his shoulder. "Fuck. Again." She moaned.

"Yes I know it's hot. That's why I wear those short shorts for you. You know that comes up in interviews right. People ask why I wear them verse the longer shorts. And I tell them you picked them out." He smiled. "You have freaky sex to begin with and to think you held out to me..." He shook his head.

"With my shirt off?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Jake nipped at her lip and jaw as she rode him. She wanted more, so he gave her more. His hand smacked her hard on her ass again, but it was his other hand on her other cheek, then he grabbed her and gave her a little squeeze like she did to him, quite often. "I'm not the only one with a nice ass in this relationship."

She laughed and nodded her head, "They will start asking me eventually. Because you have good legs and short short accentuate that fat ass!" She smiled.

"Shut up. You'll think of a good lie when the time comes. Or keep your shirt on nudist." She stuck her tongue out at him.

"I could have told you that." She chuckled. She put both arms around his neck and ground against him more. She sat on her knees so she could bounce again and get them to the end. "You're going to have to pick me up soon. my legs are burning." She said but didn't stop moving her hips.

He chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"When do I ever keep a shirt on? I hate shirts. You knew this the minute I hired you." He sighed and shook his head. "It's your fault I'm scratched up."

He gave her neck a nice nip before smacking her ass again. Jake grabbed her and instead of picking her up, he put her onto her back and started thrusting hard and fast into her. Since he was letting her do all the work, he was fresh energized so he could keep with the quick pace.

"You will now or you will be forced to answer embarrassing questions." She licked her lips and gave him a kiss.

She moaned when he flipped her around. She put her hands on his side and kept her legs open so he could go as hard and fast as he wanted.

She could feel her orgasm building. Her nails dug into his sides and she raised her hips to meet his. Her back arched and she felt her orgasm tip he rover the edge. She wanted to scream but with her family around she bit her knuckle to keep quiet.

"I'll just tell them all to ask you." He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows.

He stayed close to her as he pounded into her. A soft moans escaped him as his hips moved.

Jake felt her go over the edge but he took a few thrusts before he hit his own release, hard release. His body shook slightly. "Oh fuck..." He whispered with a moan. "Shit..." He tried to breathe and looked at her and smiled. "I love you babe."

"I love you more." She said softly while trying to catch her breath. She pulled him down and kissed him multiple times.

"Fuck me." She moaned softly and pushed her hair back out of her face. She sat up and looked at the couch. "We gotta move to a bed before we stain the couch." She told him.

"I dare you to sneak back upstairs naked." She teased and grabbed her sweatpants. "Or we trade. You wear these and I will wear your shirt." She wiggled her eyebrows and held out her pants to him. They were baggy on her but they would probably be stretched out and fit like a second skin on him.

He kissed her back before stealing one last kiss.

"You and your furniture. We can afford a new couch. We can just tell everyone why we need a new one." He teased and smiled. It would be nice to be in their bed though so if they fell asleep it wouldn't matter. "Ugh seriously?"

He sat up and shook his head. "I'm not putting your clothes on. If we are doing this, we're totally doing it. Naked." He told her and wiggled his eyebrows back at her. "Let's hope most people went to bed."

He got up and shut the tv off and went to the door, his hand cupping himself.

"Wait are we really doing this?" She asked when he got up and walked to the door completely naked.

She grabbed her shirt and walked to the door with him. "This is insane." She said softly and listened for nosies. She could hear the TV in the front room but she couldn't tell who was in the living room. They could get to the stairs no problem but once they reached the top step they had to get down the hall and that could be tricky if anyone had their door open.

She laughed and shook her head, "This is insane." She told him but once he was out the door she followed after. She didn't have time to listen or see if anyone saw them. They would hear about it tomorrow. When they got the room she laughed and le the clothes fall out of her hand.

"That is the dumbest thing we have ever done!" She laughed and put her arms around him. "My heart is pounding." She laughed and put her head on his chest.

Jake grabbed his shorts and shirt. He smiled and shrugged. "I'm thinking about it. Yeah." He smiled.

He ran as quick as he could through the house but hoped to God that he didn't fall on his butt or they would be made. He also hoped his parents or hers were in bed.

He dropped his clothes too and laughed. "Oh my gosh. That was crazy. But so fun. We need to do crazy stuff like that every once in awhile."

Jake wrapped his arms around her. His was beating pretty fast as well. He kissed her head. "Alright, don't we have some fun left to be had?"

"But that might have been too much. What if we got caught?" She asked and poked her head out for he door to see if anyone else was looking. She closed the door again and smiled at him. "The coast is clear." She put her hands on his hips and shook her head.

She put her arms up and ran her hands through his hair. "We have a lot of fun left."She smiled and gave him a kiss.

She wrapped her hand around his cock and continued to kiss him. She turned to face the wall and bent over slightly so she could fuck her that way.

"What are they going to do? Leave? No. We're grown adults who are getting married and live together. I'm pretty sure everyone in this house knows we sleep together babe." He chuckled. "Oh good!" He was being sarcastic and pretend to be so relieved.

He smiled and kissed her softly. "A lot huh? I love it."

Jake loved when she bent over to him. She commented about how she too has a nice ass was true and added to why he loved this position. He could smack her ass and watch it jiggle as he fucked her. He smacked her ass again harder than before. "We have to be quiet again..." He told her softly before he teased her entrance and then slammed hard into her.

“Don’t be a dick.” She laughed. “I don’t know if my parents know and I would like to imagine they don’t and think I’m an innocent virgin and we only sleep in bed together.” She told him.

“I can be quiet.” She lied and bit her bottom lip. She groaned when he bottomed out inside of her in one strong thrust. She got up on her top toes so he had better aim to do it again. “Oh god.” She moaned softly. Being quiet might prove to be difficult this time.

She rocked and forth to meet his thrusts and put her head against the wall.

He looked at her like she was crazy. "Babe. Seriously? They do know we have Owen. So they at least know I've done it before...come one." He smiled.

"Oh can you?" He grinned. "I'm not so sure. Plus, I hope you can't it means I'm doing a good job." He nipped at her neck and shoulder.

He grabbed her ass and squeezed before grabbing her hips as he just slammed into her hard and fast. "Oh fuck Adge..." He moaned and grunted but stayed quiet. He wondered if they should turn the tv on to help hide the sound but he wasn't stopping to turn it on. He'd have to wait until they were finished.

“Yeah. That’s you though. I’m a different story.” She laughed. “Don’t destroy my good girl image.”

They kept going fast and loud against the wall. She was putting up a fight to keep quiet. It was difficult but she managed until it was time to cum. Then she had to put a hand over her mouth to stifle the sound again. For some reason the orgasms were better knowing they could get caught.

When she could feel her toes again and she turned to face him and gave him a kiss.

“Merry Christmas Eve.” She told him and pushed him back on the bed so she could ride him again. This time they had more space thanks to being on the bed.

"Your parents now know you bought weed. I think they know you're far from innocent babe." He smiled. "I did start wondering if you were a virgin with you holding out on me." He told her truthfully.

It took a few extra thrusts on his end before he came and he bit her shoulder to keep himself quiet. He smacked her ass.

He kissed her back with a grin. As she pushed him back he moaned. "Merry Christmas baby." He was still trying to catch his breathe. "You're gonna be exhausted tomorrow."

“We are going to be exhausted tomorrow.” She corrected and finished him off with one more round before they had to stop and get some rest and a shower. She was pumped full of cum, she needed a shower before she got in bed.

When she came out she got in next to him and wrapped her arm around him. “Thank you.” She smiled and stroked his side with her thumb.

“That was fun and needed. You shouldn’t want for anything in the morning.” She laughed. Christmas Eve was probably going to be a long day of them relaxing and cooking. It would be nice quality time and exciting as they counted down to Christmas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom