Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

Luke kicked Jake's ass. Jake was pissed that Drew was questioning how their relationship was and if he was doing his duties as a fiance. He used that to fuel his workout. It also pissed him off that Drew called Adri an alcoholic. His step father was an alcoholic, but did Adri drink a lot with finding out about her fertility issues? He didn't think more than he ever would have. But it would need to be something they kept an eye on.

Jake felt dead after the workout. He laid on the mat, huffing and puffing. "I hate you Luke. Damn do I hate you. I didn't do a damn thing to you." He laughed before sitting up. He chatted with Luke a bit before he finally pulled himself off the mat and went to shower.

He sent Adri a text, "You okay babe? I'm gonna grab a shower...."

“You needed it. I don’t want to hear any complaints.” Like said and tossed him a towel.

“I’m fine. At the park.” She replied. If he did want to find her she was pretty sure he could follow the foot prints to where she was. I else was walking around since it was cold. Adri has her LLbean jacket and alcohol in her system so she wasn’t as cold as she should be.

She went back to looking at her emails. Her manager was on holiday so she wasn’t expecting any calls back. She did respond to a few that wouldn’t interfere with any plans she and Jake were making. It was a lot of fashion shows that she was supposed to attend and Moschino wanted her to walk the Paris show.

"Oh I will complain." He shook his head and wiped his face with the towel. It did feel good though.

Jake debated a second before grabbing his jacket and putting on and some sweats. He pulled his boots on and a beanie before heading out to the park. It was getting later and it was cold. He needed to make sure Adri was okay.

"You realize there are bears out here right?" He asked as he walked up to her. "How are you doing beautiful?"

The snow was crunching under his feet so she heard walking up. She frowned, “What? Are you serious?” She asked about the bears. That was the last thing on her mind.

“I’m fine. Booking shows and other stuff.” She said softly and kicked so the swing moved a little bit. “Keeping it open in case you have a fight.” She added so he wasn’t worried about her not making a fight.

“How was your work out?” She asked him. “Owen wanted to come down and train with you. I gave him a bath instead.” She smiled.

“Are there really bears out here?”

"Yeah. I'm serious. Why do you think there is a lock on the trash?" He asked and sat in the swing next to her.

He smiled. "Cool babe. You shouldn't be working though...It's Christmas." He told her nudged her with himself on the swing.

Jake chuckled. "You should have brought him down. It would have been fun."

He extended his hand out to her. "Yes. But they are only after food. And unless you mess with the cubs, you're not food. But we have to keep the trash locked." He smiled. "I wouldn't have let you walk out here if you weren't safe."

After a few moments he sighed. "I almost hit your brother...correction, your brother almost hit me so I would have had to hit your brother." He pulled her hand to get her to get up and sit with him in his swing.

“There’s a lock on the trash?” She asked.

“Yeah. It’s christmas.” She said softly and shrugged her shoulder. “Doesn’t feel like it anymore.” She told him.

“I don’t know. If that cub is cute enough I might not be able to contain myself.” She teased.

She raised her eyebrows. “I almost hit my brother’s girlfriend. Fiancé, sorry.” She rolled her eyes. “I wish you did. Knock him out. That might be my favorite fight of yours.” She laughed and put her head on his shoulder.

“I love you Boo.” She said softly. “I’ll still love you if you knock out my annoying brother. He deserves it.”

He gave a nod. "I never told you cause I figured you would never take it out." He smiled.

"Do not let them ruin it for you Adriana. I will kick your ass." He warned.

He chuckled. "No we can't keep it. You wouldn't want a bear trying to keep Owen." He teased and wrapped his arms around her tight.

"I know you did but according to your brother I didn't calm you well at all...He is one guy who knows how to piss me off." He told her softly.

He kissed her head. "I love you too. I won't knock him out. I don't want to deal with the press on it. I think that's what they are after. I told him to stay away from me though." He rubbed her back. "What all did your mom have to say? Is she really okay with this?"

"Well you were right and now I am never taking out the trash." She laughed. "They did not put not he papers when we signed for the house." She told him.

She rolled her eyes, "They both do. Of all the women in the world, he picked her." She grimaced. "How annoying is that?"

She shook her head, "No, mom hates it. She hates that I said he has to leave the day after Christmas. She hates that we are fighting. But what is going to do. We have always been this way. We have had worst fights where we did put our hands on each other. We have gone months without talking before. We just don't get along." She shrugged her shoulder. "It happens. It sucks but it happens. I don't know why, we should probably go to therapy but it is one of those things we have to work on together or not at all."

"Because I know that." He chuckled. "I know Colorado has bears."

Jake shrugged. "He will learn. It will bite him in the ass. You just have to let him figure it out on his own."

"I didn't mean the parts of them having to leave but Drew marrying Stacey. How about this...let's just let them stay. The cabin is big enough we can stay away from them. Shower them with kindness. It will piss them off even more." He rubbed her back.

"Do you want to go back, shower with me, put on comfy clothes, put a movie on in the theatre and hope no one comes down to join us and have some fun?" He asked with a grin.

She nodded her head, "I know. I just hate that he will have to figure it out. I hope they surprise me and stay married forever. I would love for him to prove me wrong but I do not and will never trust her."

She bit her lips and sighed, "She is happy that he is happy. That's all she wants for all of us. That we are happy with who ever we choose. I can't gauge if she likes Stacey or not and she would never tell me." She sighed and nodded her head to showering them with kindness. "I don't want too but fine." She grumbled.

She tried not to smile and laughed. "Yeah, kind of." She giggled. She gave him a kiss and stood up. She held his hand and when they started walking back it started snowing. She smiled atjake and looked up at the sky. "It's snowing Boo!!"

"I know. I don't trust her either babe. I don't want Owen at the wedding either. You're right, if we aren't invited he isn't going. I'm sorry if that upsets your parents but blame me on that one." He shrugged.

Jake shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Yeah your mother is too nice. But you're right, she will never admit if she doesn't like her." He gave a nod, "I know it's not fun but we need to do it cause it will piss them off the most. I'm just going to smile at them until they leave."

He laughed and kissed her back. They started walking back. When she smiled at him he laughed. "You're right, it is. You should make a snow angel." He laughed and pulled her to him as he kissed her slow and deeply. "I love you. Merry Christmas Babe."

"Just smile and wave." She sighed. She could do that.

"I will when we get back." She stopped walking and stuck her tongue out to catch a snowflake. "Can we take pictures in the snow?" She asked. "It will be so pretty. On the balcony, I'll put on a little bikini. Take some pictures just for you." She winked.

"Merry Christmas Boo." She smiled and gave him a kiss. "I love you too." She smiled. She pulled out her phone so they could take a picture together. When they got to the front of the cabin, she picked a clean spot on the front lawn and fell back and made a snow angel. "Are you going to make one?" She asked him. "I shouldn't be the only one freezing my ass off in the snow."

"I never said anything about waving." He told her with a straight face.

"We can take photos yes. Do you really want to freeze?" He asked. "A bikini? I won't be mad about photos of any kind from you." He smiled and attacked her face with kisses.

He kissed her back and went back to walking with her. "I'm going to help you up. Who's going to help me up?" He asked but went down into the snow next to her. He made a snow angel too and when they were done, he got up and helped her up. He took photos of them and posted it on the gram with a caption about Mr. and Mrs. Drifter being angels.

Jake groaned. "We probably have to put Owen to bed before we can have fun. Damn parenthood." He joked. "We can shower and snuggle with him for a bit. I love our snug bug."

“Yes! I want snow bikini pictures.” She smiled and wiggled her hips from side to side. She laughed when he kissed her.

“Yes. Let shower and snuggle with him and then put him to bed. It won’t last long. He’s had a long day. He’s going to crash.” She laughed.

When they got inside they took a quick shower together and cuddle Owen in their bed until he fell asleep. Like Adri said, it didn’t take long. He laid on his back and spoke to him in his made up language and then rolled on his side toward Adri and fell asleep in no time. Adri almost fell asleep too.

Once Owen was transferred into his crib she changed into a bikini so she could take her snowy bikini pictures and tease Jake in the process. She took off her top for a few pictures and her bottoms came off for the last few. She didn’t take anything lewd. She used her hands and arms to cover her breasts and only posed to the side when he bottoms came off. And those were only for Jake.

She put her sweat pants on and a tank top and led him to the movie room for some real private time.

"You're going to freeze..." He warned her but was smiling.

Jake liked that idea, snuggle the boy as he crashes.

It was a nice way to end their day as well. It had been a long day and time with the two most important people to him was the best reminder to bring him back to what was important. He knew that evening was a rough one and yet in that bed showed that they were very blessed in life.

He checked his emails and phone while she took the photos. When she came back in, he warmed her up and went downstairs to the theater with her. He grabbed a couple blankets and found a sofa before turning a Christmas movie on. Jake didn't plan on watching much of it. He laid down and held the blankets open for her. "Come on sexy come cuddle."

“I’ll freeze for you.” She smiled.

She got on the couch next to him and curled up with him. “Oh my furnace, you’re so toasty.” She smiled and wiggled our of her pants. Jake didn’t like wearing a shirt, Adri didn’t like wearing pants. They had the blanket covering their lower halves up.

“I’m not wearing any underwear.” She smiled and kissed his neck. She nibbled on his ear and kissed him again.

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her softly. Jake didn't have a shirt on and the idea of them potentially getting caught was kinda hot. He highly doubted anyone would bother them but it was possible.

"You don't?" He asked pretending to be shocked. "I only have underwear on cause these sweats reveal a lot otherwise." He whispered and kissed her back and let out a small moan.

His hand ran down her back and over her butt to pull her closer.

She laughed, “And I would care because?” She smiled. “I’m throwing all your underwear out in the snow.” She teased. She didn’t think anyone else would be looking down there.

She smiled when he pulled her up by her butt. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him slowly.

“I love you Boo but I don’t know if I can fuck you with Buddy the Elf in the background.” She laughed. “All I hear is Will Ferrell’s voice.” She smiled and kissed him again.

She rubbed his abs and slid her hand down over his sweat pants.

"I know you don't care but our families may. Not everyone wants to see what you wanna see." He chuckled and kissed her back.

When she brought up Buddy the Elf he just laughed. "Alright. Alright fair. Is Chevy Chase better?" He teased and turned on ESPN and laughed. "Love you babe."

He finally settled on a random movie before kissing her again slow and deeply rubbing her back. She was turning him on more than she could imagine and as she moved her hand down she could tell.

She made a face when he changed the channel to ESPN. She laughed and put her head on his chest. “Fine. Better. I guess. At least it’s not Will Ferrell. I love you too.” She kissed him back.

She felt his cock through his pants and smiled up at him. ”You want me Boo?” She asked and rolled on top of him. She straddled his waist and adjusted his cock and sat on it gently. They still had to get his pants and underwear off but she loved teasing him until he couldn’t take it.

“Tell me how much you want me.” She nibbled his ear again and and kissed his cheek.

He laughed. "You know I live for making you smile and laugh." He gave her another kiss with a smile.

"Of course I want you. When do I not want you?" He asked her and put his hands on her hips. Jake let out a small moan.

He looked up at her. "I want you...so bad. So bad it's starting to hurt." Jake told her and slid a hand under her shirt to massage her chest.

She smiled. And bent over to kiss him, “I like it when it hurts.” She whispered against his lips.

She pulled her shirt up and tossed tot he side with her pants. Now hopefully no one walked in because she was completely naked and only had the blanket to cover up with. There was hardly any hiding what they were about to get up too.

“Damn I love to see you struggle.” She day back up and slowly rubbed her fingers through the outline of his abs.

He grinned and kept kissing her softly. "Just when it hurts me or you too?" He asked against her lips.

When she removed her shirt his eyes watched her and looked over her chest. She was beyond sexy and she drove him crazy. His hand ran over her chest.

Jake let out a moan. "Just remember I can make you struggle too." He nipped her bottom lip.

“Both.” She answered with a chuckled and kissed him again.

“Mmm...you can try.” She grabbed his hand and put them above his head. Of course he could easily break out of the grasp but she was enjoying having him underneath her and toying with him.

She scratched a nail down his chest, and held his wrists with one hand. She smiled, “You’re going to be covered in scratches when I’m done with you.” She promised and stuffed her hand in his pants.

She wrapped her hand around his cock and stroked it a few times. “I don’t think you want me enough.” She teased and pulled her hand out. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear. Her nipples with tickling his chest. “Not you want me Baby?” She nipped his ear again and kissed his cheek.

"You know I always have had a twisted enjoyment for pain." He grinned a seductive smile with a chuckle. "I do enjoy turning you on so much it hurts and you squirm." He brushed his lips over hers.

He let her have her fun. He could easily break free but it was fun when she took control. Jake pretended to get out of her grip to just get pushed back down.

"Mark my body baby." He didn't care who was there and could see the after effects. His fiance was hot and he was going to have fun with her.

When she brushed over his chest with her own his body shivered. With her hand in his pants and beginning to move over him, he let out a moan. That moan soon turned into a groan. "You're going to tease me huh?" He cleared his throat. "I want you so bad babe. So bad it aches. I want inside you..."

Back
Top Bottom