Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

She thought about his ideas and nodded her head to the second one. “We would risk scaring the entire cabin if we scared him. But it might be worth it.” She said and thought some more.

“Do you think we can train Owen to puke on him?” She laughed. “No he deserves some snow down his shirt. That’s the only way he will learn. That or...” She paused and smiled at Jake. “Hot tub. We all get in the hot tub. I take whatever he wear out on the patio inside and he was get out of the hot water and walk in the cold to get his stuff. We will leave a towel by the door so he doesn’t track water in.”

She had him get in the shower with her so he could help warm her up. “Had it been confirmed that we are getting snow on Christmas? That’s the only way I’ll love snow again.” She turned to face him and rubbed his chest.

He laughed. "I thought of the hot tub but didn't want to get yelled at that he could get frost bite from your mom. I don't want your mom mad at me." He told her and meant it. He had gotten close to her parents and wouldn't risk anything on a prank.

As long as the door is unlocked and he can get in, I'm fine with it. Hell I'll even do you one better...you can bet me and him to slide down the snow in our suits. The water will be warm enough it won't be bad. I'll do it on my stomach..."

Jake shrugged. "I haven't looked baby." He kissed her and wrapped his arms around her. "I can warm you up the right away..." He wiggled his eyebrows before kissing her neck as he rubbed her sides.

“We won’t lock him out. Even though I did think about that. But no, we won’t lock him out. Just freeze him for a second and then laugh at him from the kitchen.” She smiled.

“No. You aren’t injuring your stomach. You know I like to rub that to go to sleep. And you’re not sliding on your butt either. That’s my second favorite thing to rub.” She giggled when she though of her third favorite thing to rub.

“It would have to be quick. We have to get to my surprise before it closes.” She said and checked his watch. “And you are never quick unless I am teasing you all day. When was the last time I did that by the way. I think that needs to happen again. It’s almost as good as after a fight sex.” She turned to face him a kissed passionately.

"I like that idea. But are we starting a war?" He asked raising an eyebrow at her. "I mean we would win but I don't know if I want to have to move around cautiously all holiday babe." He explained and gave her a peck.

He rolled his eyes. "I'm not hurting my stomach. I promise." He told her. "It would just be a bit red from the cold." He gave her a look. "That's the order?!" He asked pretending to he offended. "I do have nice abs though." He shrugged it off.

Jake smacked her ass. "Rude. I can be quick if I need to be. Gosh. You act like you want it quick all the time." He teased and wrapped his arms around her, lifting her with ease as they walked into the bathroom to shower.

She made a face and rolled her eyes. “I guess you have a point.” She said softly. “I am going to get him back though. Even if it’s something small.” She smiled evilly and clapped her hands together.

“You do.” She smiled. “Very nice abs. Washboard abs. Abs I want forever and always.” She said and reached out to rub them.

“Hey!” She said when he smacked her ass. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him passionately. “I don’t always want it quick. I am very happy with how long you last.” She kissed him again and reached down to guide him into place. “And how good you feel.” She sighed.

“I love you.”

"We will do it, let's just wait...let him think he is golden and in the clear. We strike the last night." He gave a nod. "Sneak attack when he least expects it." He told her. "See there! Done." He gave her a kiss.

He chuckled. "There will be a day I'm no longer this ripped. Please be aware and ready for that. I'll get old and things with not be as tight." He told her.

He smiled and looked into her eyes. "Good answer. You may have some hateful people after you if it gets out that you want it quick." He teased. "I don't do cardio and endurance training just for the octagon love." He gave her a wink and smile before kissing her again.

His hand reached to turn the shower on as they kissed. "I love you..." He whispered and made sure the water was nice and warm before he carried her in the shower, pressing her against the shower wall and sliding into her.

“You mean female fan base who kill for just an hour with you? Yeah I know. I’ve seen the comments on your page.” She smiled.

She let out a deep breath when he slid into her. She held his shoulders and rocked her body. She pulled his chest against hers so they could kiss. She also kissed him so he would keep her quiet.

They ended up adding twenty minutes to their usual shower time which meant rushing through getting dressed and getting downstairs. They still had enough time to get to where Adri wanted to go before it closed.

Before they went downstairs, Adri stopped him. “It’s kind of fun isn’t it? Having everyone around us and sneaking away to have some quality time in the shower.” She kissed him again and squeezed his butt.

He rolled his eyes. "You have the same fan base after you too. I've seen the comments on your page as well babe." He told her with a look before grinning. Jake had learned to love that everyone found his girl hot because she only had eyes for him and in her own way told him that many times a day.

Jake liked how close they were as they did it in the shower. The feel of her hot body against his only intensified the feeling of their activites.

When Adri stopped him from going downstairs he looked at her a bit confused. But the look soon turned into a smile. "Yeah it is a lot of fun. I like it." His arms went around her. He kissed her deeply. "You haven't been able to keep your hands off of me and I love it. I wish it was always Christmas." He laughed.

When they started downstairs he took her hand. "You need to tell me where we are going since I'm driving babe." He gave her butt a playful smack before getting to the bottom.

Jake asked their parents to keep an eye on Owen for them and they agreed. He was still asleep.

She laughed, “I always want to touch you. It’s takes a lot not to touch you.” She squeezed his butt and let him go.

“They have been bugging and nagging me to go to a dispensary while we are here. I found a good one that they can go to but they can only get something if they follow my rules.” She said and wakes with him into the kitchen. “It’s a Christmas present. An early one. They won’t smoke it. Only eat it. They leave all product in the garage so it is out of the way and no one accidentally eats anything. And if they do smoke they’re doing it in the shed out back.” She told him.

I was going to drive them so they can eat it while we were out and then bring them back so it was never on the house but I don’t know how to drive in the snow.” She held his hands in hers. “Don’t tel them. It is their present and the only place they really wanted to go.”

He smiled and gave her a kiss with his arms around her. "I love touching you too so touch me all you want to babe. I'm fine with it." He wiggled his eyebrows.

Jake shook his head. "They aren't smoking it in the shed. I can't have it near me. If I get tested, I don't want any risk of anything showing up babe." Jake had to be careful. He didn't want something like that to be a reason to lose his title. Not that anyone would do anything intentionally, he wasn't going to risk it.

"I won't tell. I don't mind driving. That's cool. I'm the DD." He gave her a wink. "I'm going to enjoy cracking up at these guys." He chuckled. "I want to kind of take Luke but...he'd never go for it. And Amy would kill me." He chuckled and gave her a few kisses before going down with her.

"Do we want to do anything else while we are out?" He asked her, rubbing her side.

“Then they won’t smoke it all. They will only eat it and we will keep that far away from all the normal food so you won’t have to check every time you eat something.” She told him. She kissed his cheek and gave him a hug. “I might have to join them at least once! For the both of us. I think it’ll be fun. I’ve never been high before. I guess we will see.”

She shook her head, “Luke is like a second version of you. He wouldn’t smoke it because you can’t smoke it. He wouldn’t do anything you can’t do.” She reminded him and teased.

“I think we have everything we need. Is there anything you want to get?” She asked. “We are getting what I and my brothers want. We should get something for you.” She squeezed his butt a few times while he told her if he wanted anything.

"Thank you baby." He gave her a few kisses. "Go for it. But I'm not hiding it from your parents when they ask why everyone is high. I think your dad will see through all of you." He chuckled.

"Damn right. He is my best friend for a reason. He is also in constant training mode. If Luke let's me have one up on him, he knows I'll make him hurt. He doesn't want to hurt." He smiled proudly.

Jake just smiled. "Can I get moonshine?" He wiggled his eyebrows. "Please? Dad will have a bit."

“We are adults. They don’t scare us. We can do what we want.” Adri said all tough.

Maria picked the perfect time to walk in, “What are you planning?” She asked Adri and since Maria walked pretty silently it made Adri jump.

“Nothing. I’m waiting on the boys so we can go get some stuff.” She said.

Maria grabbed her water and filled up Owen’s cup. She gave Adri and Jake the stink eye and walked out of the kitchen.

“That’s right. My Boo is world champion fighter. Honestly I hope your next fight is somewhere out of the country again. Like Dubai or something. Can you fight in Dubai? If not after the next fight you’re taking me there!” She smiled.

She laughed, “Boo you can get whatever you want. My treat. You want moonshine you can have the most expensive bottle. What ever you want.” She promised. Aidan walked into the kitchen next and walked close to Adri, acting like she was in his way.

She pushed her into Jake’s body and laughed. “Hey! My fiancé will kick your ass.” She warned.

Jake jumped too when Maria walked in. "Yep right. They don't scare you huh?" He chuckled and hugged Adri. "For the record it was her idea. I'm just driving cause...let's be honest they can't drive in the snow." He smiled.

He shrugged about fighting in Dubai. "I can fight anyone anywhere and win." He gave her a kiss. "I do kind of hope we travel somewhere for my fight but it would be fun to just travel and be there too." He rubbed her back.

Jake smiled big. "I know it sounds weird but BlackBerry Moonshine. I want to get dad Apple Pie Moonshine. I can see you drinking it and getting sick." He grinned.

When Aidan bumped them he grunted. "Yeah don't make me beat you up. I will." He gave him a look.

Maria raised a manicured eyebrow, “Just make it back one piece. I’m too old to raise another child.” She warned and pointed at both of them.

“I know you can Boo.” She smiled and gave him a kiss back. “If they don’t send you there then we will go there on our own. Maybe with Owen. We will see what’s going on around the time.” She said and rubbed his butt.

“Ooh apple pie moonshine? That sounds delicious. I love apple pie. Can you warm it up? Mmm. That sounds really good. I won’t get sick. Maybe a little tipsy but never sick. Have you ever seen me that hung over?” She asked. When she thought about, he might have. She couldn’t remember.

Finally the rest of her brothers came down in their matching embroidered LL Bean jackets. “Let’s go Boo. I’ll put the address in when we get to the car.

When they got in the car Adri out the address in and then asked Andrew how the present for their mother was going along. It was a good distraction while they drove to the dispensary.

"Mom you're not old. But we will be safe. You have my word." He promised. "Plus I'm not ruining Christmas or I'll never hear then end of it." He grinned.

Jake thought about it. "Is there much for him there babe? I'm not that familiar with it." He gave her a kiss. "If it works out and you think he'd like it, I'm for it. Otherwise I love traveling just us too." He gave her a wink.

He laughed and shook his head. "You could warm it up probably and trust me, enough of his stuff and you'll be wishing for death. Trust me. I've seen it knock grown ass men on their ass puking their guts out. And do not. I repeat, do not mix it with anything." He smiled.

Jake went out to the van and got it warmed up before they all took off. He followed the GPS as he listened to them talk about the gift for their mom. "What is it?" He asked.

She shrugged her shoulder, “I don’t know. We don’t have to take him. I’m always happy to get away, just the two of us.” She smiled and gave him a kiss.

She made a face when he said what it could do to her. Maybe she didn’t want to try it then. She didn’t have the highest tolerance in the first place. “I’ll try it. But it’s probably best I don’t drink too much of it. A little sip.” She told him. “And a little sip of yours.”

Adri smiled at Jake, “You’ll find out the day after tomorrow.” She laughed.

“He still doesn’t know?” Andre asked and nodded approvingly. “I’m surprised you kept that secret.”

Adri rolled her eyes, “I almost told him once but called you instead. That’s how we came up with the second idea.” She said. “Okay. I think we are done talking about it. Let’s talk about something Jake can talk about too.” She said and turned to face the right way in her seat.

Of course, that meant asking about Jake fighting and who his favorite fights was. Adri had hers and she still had it on the DVR box. “I asked Dana for a copy of that Bisping fight and he never gave it to me. That kick to the face was glorious. I just...it’s going to be hard to top that fight for me.”

"I'm fine either way. I just know some places are more family oriented the others. Then again...we live in Vegas." He shrugged. "So big deal. I get our honeymoon to have you all to myself." He wiggled his eyebrows at her.

Jake chuckled. "You don't want a lot. Trust me. When I was younger I thought I could drink as much as I want and the next day, I asked for death cause I felt so bad. I had been so sick from drinking in my life. Nor have I since. That tells you how bad it is. But this was also homemade moonshine my buddy's dad made." He shook his head. "This store bought stuff doesn't burn as much going down."

He shook his head. "She's keeping things from me. And I don't like it. Nor do I like the fact that she can do it so easily. I think I should get hints at least." He shook his head and sighed.

"You'll always love the Bisping fight. I do like that fight. But my favorite is when I became champion. It will be forever. Beating Romero will always be a high contender for me. I want quick knockouts. That means less chances for me to get injured. But I have plans to help with that too." He told them.

"Maybe we should go to Dubai alone. I don't know the country. I do know it is beautiful. Perfect for a couple of sexy parents that want to get away." She smiled.

Adri shook her head at her brothers when Jake asked for a clue. She thought about it and smiled. "I'll give you a clue." She told him. "Wir werden unsere Kindheit für unsere Mutter wiedererleben." She laughed and rubbed her lips together.

"I think that was a great way to give him a clue. But you could have said that in English and he wouldn't have figured it out." Aidan told her.

Alex agreed, "We are going to relive our childhood for our mother." He translated for Jake.

"That is all you are getting out of us." Adri said and held Jake's hand. "It will be worth it. I promise!"

Jake looked confused. "Baby...didn't a lot of Americans get murdered or gone missing in Dubai?" He asked curiously. "I'm not sure if I want any of us going..."

He sighed. "I'm not going to remember that to Google translate that. It's something about your mom." He grumbled. "I hate not knowing. You're not supposed to keep things from me."

He thought about it. "Gee thanks Aiden. Ass. I can kick your ass so watch he insults." He told him with a smile. "All I can think of is you got her something from the past."

"You're gonna make her cry aren't you? Is it going to make my mom feel left out?" He asked holding her hand.

Jake looked confused. "Baby...didn't a lot of Americans get murdered or gone missing in Dubai?" He asked curiously. "I'm not sure if I want any of us going..."

He sighed. "I'm not going to remember that to Google translate that. It's something about your mom." He grumbled. "I hate not knowing. You're not supposed to keep things from me."

He thought about it. "Gee thanks Aiden. Ass. I can kick your ass so watch he insults." He told him with a smile. "All I can think of is you got her something from the past."

"You're gonna make her cry aren't you? Is it going to make my mom feel left out?" He asked holding her hand.

“They did in the Dominican Republic. I think Dubai, at least where we are going to be in Dubai will be relatively safe.” She said and shrugged her shoulder. “We will be fine. I’m sure of it.” She smiled. “Come one we can stay at the worlds tallest hotel. Top floor!” She gasped. “It’ll be amazing.”

“I was trying to help you!” Aidan argued. “Arschedeige.” He mumbled and everyone laughed.

Still giggling Adri looked at Jake, “When we were little and with dad he didn’t know much German. So we got away with naughty words around him u til he caught on. A common name we would call each other was arschedeige and dad thought it was a term of endearment. I don’t know who told him what it actually meant but when he found out he was heated and that inspired him to learn German completely. Arschedeige means ass violin, Love. I think you should beat him up. And this might be his special way of saying he loves you.” She laughed.

She shook her head, “No I think everyone will enjoy it but it will hold a special place our mother’s heart. If it was something that would make your mom feel left out, we wouldn’t do it in front of her. Trust me. Everyone will like it.” She smiled really big because she was proud they could come together and make something beautiful.

"I love how you promise despite really knowing what you're promising." He smiled. "You're so adorable. You'll keep us safe?"

He shot a look at Aiden then looked at Adri before the road. "You just called me an ass? In German. Wait until I tell mom but you forget again that I can kick your ass and I'm driving you to a kickass place. I could let you out now and let you freeze your 'ass' off." He shook his head. "No respect."

He got to he dispensary. "Hey I'm staying in. Just to be safe." He kissed Adri. "We can stop for snacks if we need to." He gave a wink.

“Of course I will. Or I’ll die trying.” She smiled and kissed the back of his hand.

“An ass violin.” Everyone corrected and then laughed.

“It pretty much means I love you!” Aidan argued. “I guess you’re too manly to show love. Or maybe it’s because you can’t say it back.”

Adri raised her eyebrows. “Now you really are going to get beat up!” Adri told him. “Leave my Boo alone. He will learn in time.” She said and rubbed Jake’s arm. “Isn’t that right Boo?”

She nodded her head to him staying inside. “Good idea Boo. We won’t be long.” She gave him a kiss and got out of the car. “We should be good, right? Maybe we should stop by 7-11 or something. After your moonshine trip.” She gave him another kiss and went with her brothers.

It took them about twenty minutes to decide what they wanted to try. It was mainly food based items. Adri got gummy bears which made her excited and a chocolate chip cookie. She showed Jake when they got back in the car, so he knew what to stay away from.

“Should we eat in here or should we wait?” She asked Jake. “I don’t want to do it in front of Owen or be high in front of him. We should wait until he’s asleep. That’s best. Then we can eat and drink and have fun as a group. See how long it takes our parents to find out.” She laughed.

"I know what you called me but I'm only focusing on the ass part. And I don't think you're telling me you love me because not once have any other you ever called your mother an ass violin to her face. And I don't think you will either. Not this trip anyway." He smiled. "Prove me wrong..."

Jake kissed her back and smiled. "Take your time. Love you." He looked at his phone as he waited for them to get back.

He chuckled. "There's no me in this so I'll watch Owen if I need to. There is no 'our' parents. Mine won't say a word cause their children will be good. It will be your parents who will be upset. Heartbroken. Disappointed." He teased and chuckled.

He drove to a carry out he knew carried his moonshine and snacks. The owner recognized him and wanted a photo and autograph which he happily did. He grabbed some snacks from himself and some he knew Amy would like.

On the way back he kissed her hand. "Are you still interested in our road trip?"

The challenge was laid. She wondered who would take it. If anyone would take it. She looked back at her brothers and smiled. “You started it. If you call mom an ass violin she won’t be happy but it will be funny for everyone else.” She warned.

“I know. We was meant as us five.” She said and pointed to her brothers. “We should wait until Owen is in bed. I don’t want him around us when we are high.” She explained.

Adri wanted to see what types of moonshine they had so she went in with him. She didn’t realize how many flavors they had. When she saw lemonade she picked it up and put it with Jake’s bottles.

“Of course!” She told him about the road trip. “I think it will be fun. Just tell me when and we can have our fun.” She smiled at him.

Back
Top Bottom