Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

Jake smiled and gave her a kiss. "Kill it babe. I'll meet you at the bottom." He went down the hill then stopped to turn and watch her come down. He waved to her when he was ready for her to come down and she started off a little shaky but did well over all. "Good job babe!" He gave her a hug. "Alright let's go again."

They rode the lift back up and then Jake went down with her at the same time and laughed with her. It was fun. She did a good job. When she said she was ready to get hot chocolate he debated going in too but he wanted to go up the big mountain.

"I'm going to ride the big mountain down a few times then I'll be in. Save me some hot chocolate okay?" He asked.

Once she got over the initial fear of breaking something she actually had some fun. She was able to go down multiple times. She didn’t stick with the smallest hill either. She went to the medium in once and after that she was ready to go get some hot chocolate.

“Okay. Be safe. I love you. Don’t break anything please.” She gave him a kiss and turned in her snowboard before she went inside. She sat on the couch with Amy and Owen came over and laid on her chest.

She kissed his head and rocked him back and forth. “I think it’s nap time.” She said softly. She kept rubbing his back and he tried to fight it off but eventually started to fall asleep. Once he was out, Adri set him next to her on a blanket on the couch and turned towards him so he wouldn’t roll off.

She ordered her hot chocolate and one for Jake. She put her hand on Amy’s belly while they waited for her order to arrive.

Jake promised to finish in one piece. The guys went down a few times but even he was ready for a break after awhile. He turned his board in and took off his gloves as he walked inside.

Amy smiled at Adri. "He's been active so he can kick you for awhile." Their order arrived, she also got a hot chocolate. Their parents were chatting about politics and things in the news.

He smiled while he saw Owen zonked out. "What did he do that's so tiring we actually snowboard and you killed it." He gave Adri a kiss before taking his jacket off. "We missed you out there Aim. We will have to come back when you can chase me around on some skiis." He smiled and sat down next to Adri.

Adri smiled and gave him a kiss back. “He has a tough life.” She said and rubbed Owen’s back Gently. She didn’t want to wake him up. He seemed to be out in a deep sleep and it wasn’t the quietest in the main cabin so he was numb to everything.

“It was a lot more fun than I thought. And I did t get hurt which is even better. I only fell a couple times and one of those times was due to a brother. I did well. Thank you for teaching me something new.” She smiled.

Amy smiled, “Yeah. Adri can be the one in the cabin pregnant with the babies. I’ll be out there having fun.” She teased. “I’m joking. I think Owen had as much fun watching everyone ski and snowboard. Then he got sleepy and just wasted a lap to lay in. He tried pushing my stomach off like I had a pillow on my lap. Then he picked Adri’s mom until Adri got here. Such a mama’s boy.”

"So rough. I don't think I could handle it. I'd be asleep a long more than he would and you think he gets hangey...." He made a face.

Jake smiled listening to Adri. "I'm proud of you for trying something new. I'm proud of you for not killing your brother. I'm even more proud for no broken bones." He gave her a quick kiss.

He rubbed Adri's arm and hopped she was okay with what Amy said. "I'd love for next year she is the one watching the babies with a bump. Which reminds me...we have a name off limits. She said you didn't pick it...but we do have a boy name we claim." He smiled and gave Adri a squeeze.

"Babe do we tell her the name or make her wait?" He asked Adri.

Adri smiled at Jake and gave his hand a soft squeeze. She took her hand from Amy’s stomach and held Jake’s hand instead. It hurt but she was masking it or doing her best too. Her parents errr the only ones that knew and her mother looked at her to make sure she was okay. It was that motherly spider sense that made her check on Adri and all of her boys.

“Well I know his name. So I have no issue with telling her. It’s you who might not be so willing to share until she shares his name.” She laughed. “Lets wait.” She said softly. “Wait until he is real and then everyone can know his name.” She decided.

She looked at Owen when he turned his head. She was waiting to see if he was waking up but he was still out. “Is there a place where we can take him out to do something? No! Boo. I want to ice skate. I think there is a rink over there. I can do that. I like ice skating.” She told him.

He caressed her hand and gave it a squeeze. She was the first priority to him but he didn't want to take the excitement from his sister either. He needed to be sensitive to both of their feelings. But Adri was being the strong rock she was.

"I'm fine with that. I honestly would be floored if they picked it. It's not common." He commented and smiled. "But when he is actually on the way we can announce it." He kissed her shoulder. "I have a feeling we will have our girl first." He told her softly.

He looked at her confused. "You want to take him ice skating?" He asked her. "You think he is able to do that?" He caressed her hand still. "When do you want to do that?"

Adri laughed and shook her head, “Look around. We are surrounded by first born boys. You, all of my brothers, Luke. No. The first will be a big. I’m sure of it.” She told him.

“I think that will be nice. He might enjoy it. Or we can go ice skating and leave him with with Amy and our parents.” She said and shrugged her shoulder. “We might as well. While we are here in the cold and snow. Yeah. I want to go ice skating. That’ll look good on my Instagram page.”

She rubbed his thigh, “But we do have something to go grab tonight with the boys. Unless we want to leave their ugly asses at home while we go have some fun.” She smiled.

“Hey!” Andre snapped. “No having fun for you two. We will go. We are going.”

Adri raised her eyebrows at his tone and rolled her eyes. “Older brothers are annoying.”

Jake chuckled. "You're right. You're doomed." He kissed her temple. "But who knows. We could change the tradition. But a boy means that we can claim that name that much more." He smiled proud.

"Your Instagram..." He chuckled. "Babe I think he would have fun. Let's take him." He smiled. "Wait where are we going?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "I'm confused."

Amy agreed with her about brother being annoying. "You know how Jake is..."

"Dude...seriously? I'm right here. Be nice." Jake told her.

“I haven’t told anyone yet. I know most parties will enjoy where we are going. You are only going because you know how to drive in the snow. No car accidents, it’s Christmas.” She smiled at him and patted his thigh.

“Yes, my Instagram. I need pictures where I look good on ice. I can’t look cute on a snowboard. I can on some ice skates though.” She smiled.

Adri nodded her head. “Someone gets. And you’re having someone who will be a big brother. Good god, Owen.” She looked at Jake. Yeah everyone was going to have a boy first. This wasn’t fair.

She sighed and looked at Owen.

He looked at her confused. "Well if I'm driving I need to know. Plus you're my fiance. We should be on the same page and same team. You shouldn't keep things from me. Yous're already keeping one thing from me...." He gave her a look then Amy a look. "You're both asses for that by the way." He got quiet when he said 'asses' with their mothers around.

Jake still looked at her confused. "Cute huh? You always look cute baby." He smiled.

He poked her side. "Be nice." He chuckled. "I think that Owen counts as the boy first for us. I think you'll have a girl. Then yeah he will be just like me. I'd like to see a boy get close to our daughter. With Owen and... well whatever his name will be. Since someone won't tell me!" He stuck his tongue out at them both.

"Would you go to a country concert with me? Why have we never been to a concert?" He asked her.

“You will know the address. That’s all you need to know.” She told him. She frowned when he called them asses. “That’s why I’m not telling you his name.” She smiled and stuck her tongue out at him. “Now what? Butt!”

She agreed, “I know. But I rarely get to look cute in the snow. Photo shoot time!” She clapped her hands gently so she didn’t wake up Owen. “That better be in your wedding vows by the way. That you will always hold spontaneous photo shoots for me.” She smiled.

She thought about it, “Do I get to wear my cut off shorts and flannel shirt? And boots again! And maybe a hat!!” She smiled. “Are people going to be line dancing?” She asked. “I might be open to it. Ooh in VIP too. That would be really fun. Let’s go. Would you go to a Beyoncé concert with me? I won’t be jealous if you look at her butt.” She teased.

He was still confused. "I still need to know. Babe tell me...please?" He nipped at her neck. "Don't be rude."

He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "You can't demand what is in my vows. And do I have to take your photo or be in the photos with you during these shoots?" He asked her.

"I would be for you wearing your shorts and flannel. Hats are okay. But no. No line dancing. But maybe drinking. Like a Jason Aldean concert would be sweet. Or Brantley Gilbert. True hardass country boys." He just looked at her a moment. "You wouldn't be jealous of me checking her out cause you'd check her out too. Yeah I'd go with you."

“You’ll know when we get there. Would I lead you somewhere that would get you hurt?” She asked. “Just trust me. This will be begun and we will enjoy it. And don’t bite.” She told him rubbing her neck where he nipped her.

“Both. I want some photos of just me. And you know my good angles so you can handle that. And I want some pictures of the two of us. I want to show off my Sugar Daddy.” She said pinching his cheek.

She laughed, “That might be true...” She smiled. “Is there a concert soon or are you just saying you want to go?” She asked. “We can go to one in Vegas. That’s always a good time.”

“Whoever you want and whenever you want. I’m game. Just let me know the date. I would only do that for you by the way. I’m not a country fan. But anything to make you happy.” She smiled.

He shook his head to her leading him to somewhere he would get hurt. "Hurt no but put in a compromising situation...yes." He smiled and gave her a kiss. Jake trusted her and would follow her anywhere to be fair and honest.

He narrowed his eyes at her. "So not your sugar daddy. Someone insisted on going back into modeling and wanted to provide for herself so trust me...I'm letting her." He teased. "Be careful. I may steal your show."

"I'd have to look but I kinda want to see one in Nashville. That would be a fun trip. Or we can come back here and go to one. I know a place we can stay." He kissed her softly. "I know you're not but you're marrying a country boy so you have to get used to it. Good for you I listen to rock music too."

“I mean...maybe. But you need to trust me. This is a trust exercise. You’ll love it and if you don’t love it, you will at least be happy that I am happy and that my brothers are happy.” She smiled.

“And if I quit it all tomorrow you would happily be my provider and most importantly sugar Daddy.” She would have squeezed his butt if she had access to it and if they were sitting with their families. “Not happening anytime soon. Unless I absolutely have too. I have big money dreams. I need to make them a reality.” She gave him a kiss and rubbed his back.

“Whatever you want Boo. I’ll be down for it. Just remember we have some trips planned in the future too. Okay?”

"I didn't know we were doing exercises like that babe. I only do physical exercises." He teased and looked at her. "Will I? Will I be happy? Maybe you should tell me and I'll let you know." He smiled.

Jake raised an eyebrow. "Will I be happily your provider?" He chuckled. "If that happens, I'll support you until I retire then it's your turn to provide for me and be my sugar mama!" He smiled at her. "We still have to build our empire babe. We are only getting started." He kissed her softly.

He gave a nod. "We can make a long weekend out of it probably. Or maybe it would even be during the week. I'll look into dates." He smiled at her. "Nashville would be a good place to see a good country concert. Unless, oh babe! Yes! We could go to a country concert festival that has multiple artists. That would be kickass. I could get Casey working on that maybe we could have a tent up and do photos with fans too to get passes!" He gave her a nod. "We can do that with a concert for you too."

Adri wasn’t telling him any thing. He would have to wait and see. She had it all planned out. She thought it would be a fun little thing for all the siblings to do together.

A music festival in general would be fun. She wouldn’t mind going out with a bunch of people and having fun. She was all for that. She told him to get Stacey on it so they could look at their options later.

The rest of the morning was nice and smooth. If they were inside as a group they were skiing or snowboarding. They had lunch as a group in a private room and spent a couple more hours doing whatever they wanted. Owen got to play in the snow for a little bit, he still hated gloves but he had to wear them. Adri wasn’t budging on that.

Around three pm, it felt like a good time to go back tot he cabin and shower so they, meaning Adri, Jake and her brothers, could go to their next place. And her mother wanted to start prepping for dinner.

“Snowball fight before we go?” She whispered to Jake. “Give him to mom. We team up and take down the boys.” She smiled. “Get Luke on our side too. I’ll tell our moms and Amy to get in the vans.” She conspired. She put her hands on his hips. “And then we can go home and try the shower again.” She offered and kissed his cheek.

Jake sent Casey a message about the music festival before he forgot but told him to not mess with it until after the holidays. He wanted his assistant on break for the holidays. He wasn't going to be that big of a jerk to make the man work over Christmas. It wasn't that time pressing.

He agreed that Owen needed gloves on to play in the snow. They also took him to ice skate and let Adri do her little photo shoot. As much crap as he gave her, he did whatever she wanted most of the time. He did just love seeing her happy, that's what loving someone meant right?

He wrapped his arms around her. "Three against all of them?" He gave a nod. "I'm down. Let's do it. But let me and Luke go and get some balls already started and hid by the car." He kissed her. "Ammo ready to go will be key." Jake smiled before he went to tell Luke and the two went to go start some snow balls and stash them so they could grab quickly behind trees and rocks.

He came back in and gave Adri the not that they were ready.

She nodded her head. Her brothers would be caught unaware, which she, Jake and Luke had the advantage. They would win. She smiled when he agreed and sent him off she picked up Owen and gave him to her mother. She told Amy and their parents to get to the van as fast as they could if they wanted to avoid the fight.

Amy went to the van first and she as the one who took Owen and got him all buckled in. He could see them through the window, so he was going to have some fun watching them.

His parents went to the van next and then her parents, making sure everything was picked up and nothing was left behind.

The boys had to turn in some of their gear which gave Luke and Jake some more time. When they were ready she picked up a snowball. “I’m smacking Aidan right in the face with this one. You ready?” When she got confirmation she threw her snowball at Aidan and hit him in the chest.

Jake and Luke helped load up the car to make it seem like they weren't up to anything. Then when Adri joked them he gave her a nod and handed her a couple snow balls. When she hit Aiden he looked shocked. Jake laughed. "The face huh?" Then he and Luke let loose on her other brothers.

As soon as the other two threw snowballs the all out war was on. Her brothers had to grab snow and make the snow balls which Adri and the guys were hitting them as they were bent over.

The parents, Amy and Owen were cracking up. Amy was recording it through the window.

Jake and Luke were running around and jumping and dodging. They were like little kids playing and having fun.

“Oh hush!” She told Jake when she didn’t get Aidan in the face but she still hit him. She got hit a few times because she wasn’t good at dodging them when they coming at her. She was more focused on throwing and hitting her target.

They could do this forever. She loved it and it was sufficient payback for pushing her over when she was on the board. They kept going until everyone got hit a few times. They brushed the snow off each other before they got in the van. But before they got in the Aidan grabbed a clump of snow and shoved it down the back of Adri’s shirt and jacket which made her scream.

She got it out but she had a cold wet shirt on now. “Oh he’s going to get it that asshole.” She said softly. She got in the van and since Amy was sitting next Owen, she sat next to Jake and asked him to use his radiator hands to keep her back warm.

Jake couldn't help but laugh when she got snow stuffed in her shirt. "Oh babe. You didn't pack an extra set of clothes did you?" He gave her a peck.

In the van he took his jacket off and then took his shirt off before holding his jacket up. "Get your wet shirt off babe." He told her.

Owen was talking away to everyone in the van that would listen. It was as if he was telling them about the snow ball fight but then almost back to the cabin he was out cold.

She watched him undress and looked at her parents and then his parents and back at him. “You are going to get cold.” She laughed. She took her jacket off and then her shirt off quickly. She put his shirt and then his jacket on and rubbed her hands together.

She patted the seat and curled up with him. She slid her hands under his legs to warm them up. “I would put snow in his bed but that would ruin my mattress.” She sighed. “Pepper?” She chuckled. “Itching powder? I don’t even know where I would get that.” She picked her lips.

When they got to the cabin Adri transferred Owen to his crib and then took a hot shower. “I think I hate the snow.” She told him.

Jake wasn't going to let his girl freeze. He grew up with the cold, he could handle it. "I'll put my jacket back on. I'll be fine." He told her and wrapped his arms around her to keep her warm and kissed her head.

"If I give you ideas you do not use them on me...ever! Agreed?" Once she agreed he smiled. "Nair in his shampoo. That may be too evil. Um...we can get some noise makers to scare him in the middle of the night or morning."

He followed her up to their room to get showered. "Are we showering together? Or am I out in the cold?" He asked and chuckled at his own stupid joke. "I'll warm you up so you can love snow again."

Back
Top Bottom